FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Two things

Two things

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

firstly think there should be anonymous posts secondly piles ... Any ladies suffer with them and men are they a huge turn off ? U get my first point now lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

A couple of gay friends of mine call them speed bumps lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen some pics of females with piles or skin tags around their rose...terrible look IMO. My ex had a few piles which when they went down left a couple skin tags, a quick visit to the gp and an easy surgery at hospital to get rid of them. A couple weeks recovery and all was nice looking again.

If they are bothersome, get rid of em.

"I've seen some pics of females with piles or skin tags around their rose...terrible look IMO. My ex had a few piles which when they went down left a couple skin tags, a quick visit to the gp and an easy surgery at hospital to get rid of them. A couple weeks recovery and all was nice looking again.

If they are bothersome, get rid of em. "

I had surgery yesterday thought I'd have a nice ass again lol but they can only do so much at a time it's putting me off meeting

Surgery on a Sunday?

Will you go back to get the rest of em removed? Are they hugely noticeable?

Maybe hold off meeting for a couple months till you get your ass into immaculate condition again, or if you can't wait, just don't get yourself into positions that show off your ass

I'm sure you will have your ass in prestine condition again soon.

Good luck and fast healing!!

Yes yes and yes lol I'm newly single and horny can't wait til they gone do explain to potential meets who don't seem to mind it's just getting me down now ffs

"Yes yes and yes lol I'm newly single and horny can't wait til they gone do explain to potential meets who don't seem to mind it's just getting me down now ffs "

Well try not to let it get you down, if your potential meets are aware and don't mind, happy days!! On with the hornyness

Just don't put up pics of your not so perfect rear end, well not until you get the rest of em removed lol.

» Add a new message to this topic