FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > am i strange regarding mens photos..

am i strange regarding mens photos..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... Okay firstly yes I know I'm an odd bod about loads of things but...

Carrying on a from my photos I fab thread it got me thinking some more ( yes I know I should be sleeping)

I don't really and never have looked at a guys photos and got all wet over them. Not even film stars... I have a poster of two tv people on my wall at home both include beautiful cars .. So it's not for the guys..

So ladies am I on my own by not getting all horny over guys photos... And I do mean any guy...

My friends will say " of wow look at that Arse " and I will go ohhhh but thinking really that hmmm it doesn't really do a anything for me...

I like nice arms and even those in photos don't make me think mmmmm..

So am I just odd.or do other women find visual stimulation alone doesn't do it for them.

Btw there are photos I find arousing but not sayin what as last time I said I liked something guys felt it was open season to send me photos lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think (have to start every post about women with I think when your a guy lol)...

Men are more likely to be the ones visually stimulated where as women are more about the thought of what will be and hearing it, so...

I think it's quite normal to be honest, a bit like you preferring the book to the film version

"I think (have to start every post about women with I think when your a guy lol)...

Men are more likely to be the ones visually stimulated where as women are more about the thought of what will be and hearing it, so...

I think it's quite normal to be honest, a bit like you preferring the book to the film version "

This...is also what I think a few guy's on here neglect too, all these brash images etc are all good to get noticed but when it comes to the talk, if you do it right, will leave a girl weak at the knees before you've even met.

But that's a whole new topic & trade secrets....shhh!

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"... Okay firstly yes I know I'm an odd bod about loads of things but...

Carrying on a from my photos I fab thread it got me thinking some more ( yes I know I should be sleeping)

I don't really and never have looked at a guys photos and got all wet over them. Not even film stars... I have a poster of two tv people on my wall at home both include beautiful cars .. So it's not for the guys..

So ladies am I on my own by not getting all horny over guys photos... And I do mean any guy...

My friends will say " of wow look at that Arse " and I will go ohhhh but thinking really that hmmm it doesn't really do a anything for me...

So am I just odd.or do other women find visual stimulation alone doesn't do it for them.

Btw there are photos I find arousing but not sayin what as last time I said I liked something guys felt it was open season to send me photos lol x

"

I'm the same as you x

I'm the same too, never got hot over photos. Keanu Reeves i really like him, and fancy guys but they don't turn me on unless i fantasize sexually about them.

I think i might be asexual but with a high sex drive?

I get more horny looking at pictures than I do actualy meeting someone sometimes, it just depends on what they are like to be with not just what they look like.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I'm with you on this OP.

I sometimes think 'Oh that's pretty' about some guys pic, but I think the same about a landscape pic too

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Pictures of strangers don't do it for me... pictures of someone I have a connection with... weak at the knees for some of them.

Pretty standard for women, visual stimulus alone isn't enough. I did my first degree in social psychology, in particular that related to sexual behaviour and it's accepted wisdom that women are more sophisticated in their requirement for sexual arousal, they need many senses stimulating. Men get boners at a picture of anything even vaguely sexual, like their aunties knickers drying on the line!!!!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I can appreicate a good photo, both male and female. However they don't me rush off and have a play with myself. More a case of that's nice lingerie or he must work hard at the gym etc.

Photos are good for getting your attention, it's takes more that to make us want to meet someone.

I like certain body areas. You look at a profile and think mmmm 10 pics. Then all are of his cock. Does nothing. I like chest. Butt. Nice legs. Arms. Sometimes think men assume we want to see what they can stand to attention.

I don't think ive ever been turned on by a pic of a guy, but I do, very occasionally, think pwoah lol....but that's not very often at all.

Women are definitely more mentally stimulated than visual.

Pics therefore should have an edge, something unusual about them.

Something that makes a woman look twice and then again to see the nuances - there is nothing for me more off putting than a crass or vulgar image.

As with many things - "less is more"

The mind and the imagination are immensely satisfying to stimulate

I appreciate some photos,like the look of what the subject is and how the light highlights and accentuates the body,but I don't get turned on. That only happens once I've spoken to the person in the photos. Then,I imagine how he feels and how he will react to what I do with him.

"I appreciate some photos,like the look of what the subject is and how the light highlights and accentuates the body,but I don't get turned on. That only happens once I've spoken to the person in the photos. Then,I imagine how he feels and how he will react to what I do with him."

THIS

Not enough men do dumbbell side raises so they end up with big chests and tiny arms. Can send you photos of my knees if you want but that's a whole different fetish x

"... Okay firstly yes I know I'm an odd bod about loads of things but...

I'm the same as you x"

I'm the same, I can appreciate a hot guy in a photo etc but I don't get aroused by pics or videos, I like the real thing x

"Women are definitely more mentally stimulated than visual.

Pics therefore should have an edge, something unusual about them.

Something that makes a woman look twice and then again to see the nuances - there is nothing for me more off putting than a crass or vulgar image.

As with many things - "less is more"

The mind and the imagination are immensely satisfying to stimulate "

Very well put! x

» Add a new message to this topic