FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stockings worn by younger women as day wear

Stockings worn by younger women as day wear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enninemark OP   Man  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I see lots of great pics of women wesring stockings in sexy poses on here. I guess wearing them for sex and meets isnt that unusual.

I was wondering though, how many younger women (say under 40) wear stockings or holdups as regular day wear, to work, or shopping etc?

I kove stocking wearers, great when for special occasions but even hornier if caught out and about!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

huddersfield/manchester

Not many then!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see lots of great pics of women wesring stockings in sexy poses on here. I guess wearing them for sex and meets isnt that unusual.

I was wondering though, how many younger women (say under 40) wear stockings or holdups as regular day wear, to work, or shopping etc?

I kove stocking wearers, great when for special occasions but even hornier if caught out and about!"

Sigh..

I'm 41.

Not qualified to answer.

huddersfield/manchester

"I see lots of great pics of women wesring stockings in sexy poses on here. I guess wearing them for sex and meets isnt that unusual.

I kove stocking wearers, great when for special occasions but even hornier if caught out and about!

Sigh..

I'm 41.

Not qualified to answer.

"

But Im guessing you wear stockings well?!

Sigh..

I'm 41.

Not qualified to answer.

But Im guessing you wear stockings well?!"

*mumbles*

Often do, including today as it happens. sadly at the possibly ancient age of 40 you probably didn't want to know lol!

I pull my support tights right up under my boobs...

Wear them every day but way over 40

Monkey x

I've never worn stocking in my life! Do wear hold ups occasionally but to me neither is particularly sexy because they make me think of my mum!

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

And you wear them so well too look gorgeous and sexy age makes no difference

I'm waaaay over 40 but love wearing stockings and holds up during the day. It makes me feel elegant and sexy at the sae time...

Can't get away with them, don't quite have the legs for stocking or holdups

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

I kove stocking wearers, great when for special occasions but even hornier if caught out and about!"

Great question, this.

Women (in my experience) only seem to wear them for a special occasion (when they know they're going to have sex, as you mentioned). They'd argue that they're not really 'day wear' as such, and not that comfortable.

But, you're right there's something very alluring and arousing when you glimpse a girl wearing them unexpectedly, when going about your normal day.

Happens all too rarely it seems, though.

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Over 40 and wear them most days , absolutely hate tights so its stockings and suspenders for me

In my dim and distant youth, my first serious girlfriend wore stockings, suspenders and Basques all the time. Her mum had told her that tights were unhealthy. The Basque was her idea! I was spoilt rotten from the ages of 17-20.

wear them every day I wear a dress...x

"Not many then! "

Looks like it's an older woman's thing

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

In my younger days I wore stockings often for every day.

As a mature teenager I prefer hold ups

Pandora x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I wear stockings, nylons and occasionally tights. My fav ones are nude seamed in black. Almost always with heels. I love them.

"I wear stockings, nylons and occasionally tights. My fav ones are nude seamed in black. Almost always with heels. I love them."

I love them to.x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm older than 40 though I feel young.

Since I've reached 50ish I've stopped wearing them in the day time I just save it for nights (Mr)

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Again way over 40, even a good way over 50

Nude hold ups but not every day x

Wear them every day even tho I'm a geriatric....fuck, my dentures just fell out

"Wear them every day even tho I'm a geriatric....fuck, my dentures just fell out"

Lol

Another old lady here. When in office attire I usually wear hold ups, tights are too uncomfortable.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

"Wear them every day even tho I'm a geriatric....fuck, my dentures just fell out

Lol

Another old lady here. When in office attire I usually wear hold ups, tights are too uncomfortable. "

So envious of you al have opportunity wear all day always feel so sexy in stockings have woren stockings suspenders under my suit at work though

By *um4usbothCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Im well over 40 but have just started swinging and now wear stockings whenever i go out with my guy as he loves them. didnt used to wear them til recently. love the looks i get when i go shopping and bend over in a short skirt showing off the tops of my stockings, all the old ladies tut as hey walk by

huddersfield/manchester

Great responses!

Firstly I want to make clearcI meant no offence to anyone, especially ladies over 40. I love the idea of stocking wearers whatever their age, just find them so very sexy.

I suppose my question came from a perception that stockings were more popular in years gone by and therefore more likely to be worn by older ladies as day wear. I think they will always have many who like them as an item of sexy clothing, both men and women. I think I was hoping to find lots of younger ladies who would be keeping the tradition of stocking wearing alive.

I might get shot for this but here goes.....I dont think that women should dress in a certain way just for mens pleasure (as much as that is a turn on) but I do like the elegant and so called lady like fashions of the past. These are in comparison to more recent trends (as sexy and attractive as they sometimes can be) of leggings, trousers and jeans etc

So my question was asked in hope of young beautiful elegant ladies who are keeping my fetish dreams alive!

Having said all that (sorry long rant!) I love finding out about all ladies who wear stockings....so maybe we should ignore my age restrictions!

"I wear stockings, nylons and occasionally tights. My fav ones are nude seamed in black. Almost always with heels. I love them.

I love them to.x"

love your photo's of them

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Stockings, tights, over the knee socks, bare legs, even leggings if I'm in a short dress are regulars in my daily wardrobe. Never hold ups though; I have yet to find a pair that don't roll down and have me constantly adjusting.

I can't stand tights so ware half ups all the time

I wear them to work, shopping and out and about as there's always picture opportunities

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I wear hold ups whenever I'm in a skirt or dress. Not worn tights in many years

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Sigh..

I'm 41.

Not qualified to answer.

"

That applies to me too then. Are we considered to be 'old birds' , I wonder?

huddersfield/manchester

"I wear stockings, nylons and occasionally tights. My fav ones are nude seamed in black. Almost always with heels. I love them."

I love the contrast seams on you. Great legs further enhanced by great stockings!

This thread has inspired me to buy some stockings

I only wear mine when meeting. Not practical daytime. Im over 50

so many beautiful ladies on this thread rocking the stocking look,proves there is no age limit on class and as you can see i am partial to the odd stocking myself

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I love mine, and they are every day wear.

Usually seamed, with a 10 strap suspender belt. My profile picture is every day underwear.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

About 1,000 years ago when I was a young woman I only wore stockings. I saw tights as a breeding ground for things like thrush. It wasn't a sex thing, just comfort and health.

Now I wear tights if I want to be held in or I'm wearing a shorter skirt or dress but wear stockings for sexual meets.

I'm a tights wearer. I wear short skirts & dresses so that rules out holdups. I also find them comfortable but can still enhance your legs, especially if you have flabby thighs

"I love mine, and they are every day wear.

Usually seamed, with a 10 strap suspender belt. My profile picture is every day underwear."

You are now my favourite.

"About 1,000 years ago when I was a young woman........"

hahaha

I wear stockings and hold ups almost every day, depends on what i am wearing.

L

iveet all age groups on here and ive never come across stockings on the younger girls . Its sleays the over 40's maybe trends change .

"Great responses!

Firstly I want to make clearcI meant no offence to anyone, especially ladies over 40. I love the idea of stocking wearers whatever their age, just find them so very sexy.

I suppose my question came from a perception that stockings were more popular in years gone by and therefore more likely to be worn by older ladies as day wear. I think they will always have many who like them as an item of sexy clothing, both men and women. I think I was hoping to find lots of younger ladies who would be keeping the tradition of stocking wearing alive.

I might get shot for this but here goes.....I dont think that women should dress in a certain way just for mens pleasure (as much as that is a turn on) but I do like the elegant and so called lady like fashions of the past. These are in comparison to more recent trends (as sexy and attractive as they sometimes can be) of leggings, trousers and jeans etc

So my question was asked in hope of young beautiful elegant ladies who are keeping my fetish dreams alive!

Having said all that (sorry long rant!) I love finding out about all ladies who wear stockings....so maybe we should ignore my age restrictions!"

Keep digging.

Sigh..

I'm 41.

Not qualified to answer.

That applies to me too then. Are we considered to be 'old birds' , I wonder? "

I don't fecking care if we are.

"Often do, including today as it happens. sadly at the possibly ancient age of 40 you probably didn't want to know lol! "

Absolutely beautiful!!! X

huddersfield/manchester

"Great responses!

Having said all that (sorry long rant!) I love finding out about all ladies who wear stockings....so maybe we should ignore my age restrictions!

Keep digging. "

What's that...stop digging and climb the ladder!?

huddersfield/manchester

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 16:18:11]

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 16:20:48]

I only wear stockings or hold ups on meets, never day to day they are just too uncomfortable! Plus honestly if I accidently flashed someone at work I'd never hear the end of it, far too many guys around my office! I'd be mortified

A lady I used to work with wore them.

She was on her second marriage and always had a wicked glint in her eye.

She was a big girl. Maybe size 22 and really pretty with perfect make up. Scarlet lips too.

She would deliver paperwork around the offices and I always noticed her stockings through her tight, tight formal officewear.

Her skirts would gather in at the elastic of the stocking tops and at the suspender belt too.

Her panties did the same.

The clips where the suspenders met the stockings were clearly visible.

I have a weakness for bigger girls and it used to drive me wild.

I used to look forward to her coming around.

I think a woman looks so glamorous in stockings-Love them!

"so many beautiful ladies on this thread rocking the stocking look,proves there is no age limit on class and as you can see i am partial to the odd stocking myself "

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

ive found stockings are not easy to buy a lot of shops dont stock them as much, the younger generation tend to go bare legged they dont seem to wear stockings or tights,just go out in the city sat night it seems majority bare legged

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I wear stockings or hold ups most days to work...far more comfortable than tights

I'm under 40 and wear hold-ups everyday for work, they are more comfortable and the hubby likes how sexy they look lol x

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

Tend to wear them going out in the evening only. Maybe I should start, before I'm over the hill in three years?!

"I've never worn stocking in my life! Do wear hold ups occasionally but to me neither is particularly sexy because they make me think of my mum! "

MILF MILF MILF!

I'm 35... Wear stockings/holdups most days.

Love them. Feel sexy (for myself).

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 00:05:17]

I wear stockings/hold up when I'm about in a dress.unless it's too cold for them

Hi am sarah 21 and I wear stocking for work as well as for a nite out x.

"Stockings, tights, over the knee socks, bare legs, even leggings if I'm in a short dress are regulars in my daily wardrobe. Never hold ups though; I have yet to find a pair that don't roll down and have me constantly adjusting."

Try Wolford.

huddersfield/manchester

"Hi am sarah 21 and I wear stocking for work as well as for a nite out x. "

And you look like you wear them very well...very sexy!!

huddersfield/manchester

"Stockings, tights, over the knee socks, bare legs, even leggings if I'm in a short dress are regulars in my daily wardrobe. Never hold ups though; I have yet to find a pair that don't roll down and have me constantly adjusting.

Try Wolford. "

And you look incredible in yours scarletta!

huddersfield/manchester

"I wear stockings/hold up when I'm about in a dress.unless it's too cold for them"

Good to hear of wearers, wish I could see though!

huddersfield/manchester

"I'm 35... Wear stockings/holdups most days.

Love them. Feel sexy (for myself). "

The best reason of all! Although they look and feel sexy to me when Im lucky enough to get close to a wearer!

huddersfield/manchester

"Tend to wear them going out in the evening only. Maybe I should start, before I'm over the hill in three years?! "

Never meant over 40 is over the hill...least I hope not!

huddersfield/manchester

"I'm under 40 and wear hold-ups everyday for work, they are more comfortable and the hubby likes how sexy they look lol x"

I can see why and agree with him....lucky sod lol

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"Not many then! "

Not qualified to answer either

huddersfield/manchester

"I wear stockings or hold ups most days to work...far more comfortable than tights "

Id love to work where you do!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Tights are nasty uncomfortable things!

So when the occasion calls for it I wear stockings, often seamed.

huddersfield/manchester

"I think a woman looks so glamorous in stockings-Love them! "

Snap....me too!

huddersfield/manchester

"Tights are nasty uncomfortable things!

So when the occasion calls for it I wear stockings, often seamed. "

Now I do love seamed...very much!

huddersfield/manchester

I love to have private conversations about stocking wearing and experiences so feel free to get in touch if you do too!

I like hold ups for nights out,day to day with a young child stockings would be impractical. Only wear for meets if I am wearing a basque or stockings.

stockings for a meet,otherwise its suspender tights,but then im out of your age range....just.....

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Tights are nasty uncomfortable things!

So when the occasion calls for it I wear stockings, often seamed. "

Quality lady with superb style choices

There not practical lol

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Practicle or not they get you in the mood for fun, make you feel super sexy and certainly gets you plenty of attention when guys spot the tops, but I do agree that they can be a pain when you have to keep adjusting them and pulling them up to stop the said same guys letchin at ya!!!!!!

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Alway feel sexy because I get a kick knowing how horny the guys at work would get if they knew what I was wearing uber my office wear.i feel even sexier when we go on a meet as then its seamed nylons and 6 or 8 strap suspender belt and hubby loves me in nylons say they are classy and slutty at the same time

"Alway feel sexy because I get a kick knowing how horny the guys at work would get if they knew what I was wearing uber my office wear.i feel even sexier when we go on a meet as then its seamed nylons and 6 or 8 strap suspender belt and hubby loves me in nylons say they are classy and slutty at the same time "
I can see why he says that your sexy I love your photos

huddersfield/manchester

"Alway feel sexy because I get a kick knowing how horny the guys at work would get if they knew what I was wearing uber my office wear.i feel even sexier when we go on a meet as then its seamed nylons and 6 or 8 strap suspender belt and hubby loves me in nylons say they are classy and slutty at the same time "

I couldnt agree more. I wish I worked in your office! I love you pic in stockings sat down!!

Paula is 51 she wears every day either fully fashioned stockings or hold ups very sexy

"Often do, including today as it happens. sadly at the possibly ancient age of 40 you probably didn't want to know lol! "

You can't be 40, you have the body of an 18 year old x stunning x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Wear them every day but way over 40

Monkey x"

Same here!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 25/04/15 21:00:58]

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm definitely over 40 but do sometimes wear stockings during the day. In fact I wore hold ups to work on Thursday.

huddersfield/manchester

"I'm definitely over 40 but do sometimes wear stockings during the day. In fact I wore hold ups to work on Thursday."

Good to hear from another wearer. Do you feel sexy wearing them at work?

"I pull my support tights right up under my boobs... "

You know that isn't what's meant by a body stocking?

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

When I worked on Piccadilly station all the girls in the buffet wore them in the summer though not wanting to get to hot and sweaty when serving behind the counter one or two even went commando was a nice supprise for me whilst giving a lift home

"Often do, including today as it happens. sadly at the possibly ancient age of 40 you probably didn't want to know lol!

You can't be 40, you have the body of an 18 year old x stunning x"

I don't think many 18 year old have a figure like Miss HighHeels!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I prefer hold ups to stockings or tights as they always roll down

Will occasionally wear them for work etc maybe with a suspender belt too.

huddersfield/manchester

"When I worked on Piccadilly station all the girls in the buffet wore them in the summer though not wanting to get to hot and sweaty when serving behind the counter one or two even went commando was a nice supprise for me whilst giving a lift home "

Sounds like a very enjoyable place to work!

huddersfield/manchester

"I prefer hold ups to stockings or tights as they always roll down

Will occasionally wear them for work etc maybe with a suspender belt too. "

Wish I worked with you!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Loving the idea of all the lovely ladies wearing their stockings

I wear them when I wear skirts and dresses, whether that's to work, out, or special occasions, they're like the VPL free version of tights lol - and tights are ruthless, cut you in half, the crotch rides way too low and are really uncomfortable. Em XxX

I wear tights. All my skirts and dress are way too short to wear stockings. Would love to wear some in the day tho.

By *amparaWoman  over a year ago

biggleswade

as an old biddy over 50 i wear them every day with heels it's second nature to me and they say you are only as old as the man/woman you feel and my men are always young

huddersfield/manchester

"as an old biddy over 50 i wear them every day with heels it's second nature to me and they say you are only as old as the man/woman you feel and my men are always young "

And you wear them very well with a fantastic pair of legs! (You can feel me anytime(in my dreams lol))

huddersfield/manchester

"I wear tights. All my skirts and dress are way too short to wear stockings. Would love to wear some in the day tho. "

Id love you to wear them.....and be dommed by you too!

huddersfield/manchester

"I wear them when I wear skirts and dresses, whether that's to work, out, or special occasions, they're like the VPL free version of tights lol - and tights are ruthless, cut you in half, the crotch rides way too low and are really uncomfortable. Em XxX "

Love to hear there are lots of wearers out there. Im sure you look fantastic!

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I have worm stockings then holdups since late teens , I am 42 now so can't or shouldn't be answering lol. Only wear them as tights have been troublesome and never worn them xx

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"wear them every day I wear a dress...x "

Ditto. Though only hold ups. Don't actually own a pair of tights.

Kilmarnock

Same I would never think of buying tights . X

huddersfield/manchester

"I have worm stockings then holdups since late teens , I am 42 now so can't or shouldn't be answering lol. Only wear them as tights have been troublesome and never worn them xx"

Happy for anyone to comment. I love hearing from wearers! You look amazing in your pics.

I suppose the demographics of those that have commented answers my question though!

Kilmarnock

Part of wearing is just for me , it wasent at start but as you get older more confident and of course things develop

To this lifestyle then yes I wear for effect

Accidently flashes or lots of eye contact and deliberate show

Discreetly of course x

I wear them most days in the office feels sexy and sometimes flash to guys

huddersfield/manchester

"I wear them most days in the office feels sexy and sometimes flash to guys "

I bet you are very popular!?

Where are you all buying your tights from for them to be such an uncomfortable, sweaty, thrush inducing nightmare? I quite like tights, they don't look sexy but that's not always what I'm aiming for when I get dressed.

I used to wear them when I was about 17 - 20 instead of wearing tights etc. I now only wear them when I'm fucking. Mostly for his benefit rather than mine.

By *irangelCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Any woman in stockings is sexy as hell .....fact lol

All looking good who ever wears them sexy has he'll

I just love women that wear them ,legs in sheer stockings u just can't beat it for making a guy rock hard

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'll be looking for stocking wearers all next week

» Add a new message to this topic