FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst meet ever

Worst meet ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moSexGeeks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Warwick

Was wondering what is everyone's worst meet/disaster story they had?

We met a couple and enjoyed a little social time... When things got sexual, we had fun and 15 mins in the male of their couple got all nervous and walked away. His girlfriend went soon after and the night was cut short.

Lost contact with them soon after.

Anyone else got interesting little stories?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met up with a lady I had been chatting to for years we were friends then things got heated in the chat so we decided to meet up. I went to her place looked nice on the outside she had moved in a couple months before, so she answered and I stepped over the threshold I thought oh she's still decorating we had a kiss she then took me by the hand to the bedroom and I thought screw this and made my excuses pretended I had a text and left her place was disgusting!!!! No sheets on the bed clothes everywhere dirty duvet run like the wind bullseye!!! we don't talk anymore

A guy thought took it upon himself and think it was a great idea to massage my back with his grade 1/2 head

"I met up with a lady I had been chatting to for years we were friends then things got heated in the chat so we decided to meet up. I went to her place looked nice on the outside she had moved in a couple months before, so she answered and I stepped over the threshold I thought oh she's still decorating we had a kiss she then took me by the hand to the bedroom and I thought screw this and made my excuses pretended I had a text and left her place was disgusting!!!! No sheets on the bed clothes everywhere dirty duvet run like the wind bullseye!!! we don't talk anymore "
some mate!

We had one recently that went a bit wrong.

The bloke fell in love with the Mrs to the point he he wanted string attached and was trying to elbow me out the way, the fucking moron!!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

a guy had come round to fuck me ..i told him to take his time and work it in slowly as i was very very tight..he assured me he knew what he was doing.. then he rammed it and really hurt me . i screamed out in pain ..told him to get out ..

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

had a few stinky cocks and awful looking trannys to..always insist on a decent pic if im meeting a TV now

I invited a girl round to mine, we'd spoken a lot and got on well but she insisted in not sending a face pic...I took the risk as it was quite exciting!!

Then when I got a knock at the door I opened the door to my old PE teacher! She looked very hot but it was so awkward...we both laughed and had amazing sex but the first half hour was so awkward lol!!

"I invited a girl round to mine, we'd spoken a lot and got on well but she insisted in not sending a face pic...I took the risk as it was quite exciting!!

Then when I got a knock at the door I opened the door to my old PE teacher! She looked very hot but it was so awkward...we both laughed and had amazing sex but the first half hour was so awkward lol!!"

And that's your worse meet?

"I invited a girl round to mine, we'd spoken a lot and got on well but she insisted in not sending a face pic...I took the risk as it was quite exciting!!

Then when I got a knock at the door I opened the door to my old PE teacher! She looked very hot but it was so awkward...we both laughed and had amazing sex but the first half hour was so awkward lol!!

And that's your worse meet? "

Yes! It was so awkward lol!!! All other meets have been amazing!

Then when I got a knock at the door I opened the door to my old PE teacher! She looked very hot but it was so awkward...we both laughed and had amazing sex but the first half hour was so awkward lol!!"

You jammy beestard haha that's ace

» Add a new message to this topic