FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > pet hates

pet hates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evnsue OP   Couple  over a year ago

hull

grrrrr... what are your pet hates when people contact you,is it "don,t do this" or "don,t do that"but go with the flow,one of mine is" we are a professional couple" wtf is that i,m a professional bus driver but for f... sake why do we need to know that.Had one recently from "a very successful couple". grrrrrr.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol professional couple confuses me too. Where are the amateur couples in that case.

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

Read one recently that said must be STD free, i wonder if they ask for a certificate at meets.I believe STI is now the term

"grrrrr... what are your pet hates when people contact you,is it "don,t do this" or "don,t do that"but go with the flow,one of mine is" we are a professional couple" wtf is that i,m a professional bus driver but for f... sake why do we need to know that.Had one recently from "a very successful couple". grrrrrr. "

They always bring to our minds the Harry Enfield Brummie character who's fond of saying " We're considerably richer thun yowww!".

XXXX

Our pet hate is this:

When someone messages you, swaps pics etc etc etc etc, all boxes ticked, everyone is as sweet as a nut, then we ask the question 'do you fancy a meet' they reply 'yes - when is the best for you', we say 'Saturday' they reply 'Good for us too, but not this Saturday because bla bla bla, not next Saturday because bla bla bla and not the Saturday after because bla bla bla

Then we look at their profile only to see they have a 'meet today' posted for exactly the Saturday that we originally suggested Grrrr

Now to say that is a pet hate is probably the understatement of the week !

People who have preferences but start threads criticising others theirs!

If someone is asking for a "supermodel" I know that's not me but don't feel any slight. If someone wants to meet people of the same calibre as themselves, even for recreational sex, then that's no business of mine!

timewasters.... need we say anymore!

Another one encountered today - why say you wanna meet if you have no intention!! What do they get out of it, is it that they like the idea but when it comes down to it cold feet??

[Removed by poster at 09/10/10 17:14:19]

Pet hate for me is when the guy lies!!..just had it..sent me a wink, read his profile, saw he had a girlfriend that didn't know he was on here, then he messaged me to say about meeting up, re checked the profile and funny how no mention of the girlfriend now...asked this question in a message and he came back with " thought I would take that off as no-one wants to meet up due to girlfriend not knowing"!!..sent a reply back to be honest and sorry but no thanks....why lie and change profile so quick..would have hated to meet then finding out he was with someone...

By *evnsue OP   Couple  over a year ago

hull

i think i have every rite to critisize people who try to set themselves up as better than the majority of the users of this and other sites after all what there ad is really saying is "will only meet with people we consider to be of our class,not some council estate riff raff" my point is this,what the heck is a professional couple,my thoughts are they probably ten bob millionairs.

As a professional who started his life on a council estate I think the OP has a bit of a chip on their shoulder.

Many people, myself included, merely use the 'professional' term to indicate that they have a lifestyle incompatible with swinging that they need to protect. Nothing more.

I agree describing one's self as 'sucessful' is a little beside the point, but it's their profile and if success is important to them then so be it.

Bottom line is, profiles are supposed to screen people out. If they've put something on the profile you don't like the sound of then it's just saved you the trouble of contacting and perhaps even meeting someone you won't get on with. And that's a good thing!

And by the way, my pet hate is profiles that simply don't say anything at all:

"Here for fun with likeminded people" is my favourite. I mean seriouly, WTF?

Hmmm, just got a message from someone who objects to my objection over the statement: "Here for fun with likeminded people", as their profile is one of many that says just that.

I'll explain. There is so much wrong with the statement it's hard to know where to start, but let's be conventional and start at the beginning:

"Here": Where is here? Online only? Your place? My place? Hotel? Swinging club?

"for fun": What's fun? Your idea of fun might be my idea of hell! At least say something you like.

"with likeminded": How am I supposed to know if we're likeminded when you haven't said a damned thing about yourself?

"People": What people? Couples? Females? Males? Straight? Bi? TV/TS? Skinny? Fat? White? Black? Asian? Other?

In short, try harder!

"Lol professional couple confuses me too. Where are the amateur couples in that case. "

I always have a giggle at that one - makes em sound like prossies.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Professional, reliable, genuine attractive seeking same!!!

yep we've just had that but I've corrected the spelling of professional lol oh and the couldn't 'acomerdate' either

"Hmmm, just got a message from someone who objects to my objection over the statement: "Here for fun with likeminded people", as their profile is one of many that says just that.

I'll explain. There is so much wrong with the statement it's hard to know where to start, but let's be conventional and start at the beginning:

"for fun": What's fun? Your idea of fun might be my idea of hell! At least say something you like.

"with likeminded": How am I supposed to know if we're likeminded when you haven't said a damned thing about yourself?

"People": What people? Couples? Females? Males? Straight? Bi? TV/TS? Skinny? Fat? White? Black? Asian? Other?

In short, try harder!"

astute analysis and you are absolutely right - sod em

Forum Mod

"Hmmm, just got a message from someone who objects to my objection over the statement: "Here for fun with likeminded people", as their profile is one of many that says just that.

In short, try harder!"

Here here,we all want different things and it makes life a hell of a lot easier if you have a bit of detail in your profile that gives people who do want to read it (which is'nt many as they all skip to the pics lol)some sort of idea about their likes and dislikes

My pet hate?.....profiles that just say ask me anything and ill tell you about myself

No thanks my life is too short

the fleas on my cats this time o year and the fact that they always manage to get those bldy collars off! grrrr

Forum Mod

"the fleas on my cats this time o year and the fact that they always manage to get those bldy collars off! grrrr "

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

"i think i have every rite to criticize people who try to set themselves up as better than the majority of the users of this and other sites after all what there ad is really saying is "will only meet with people we consider to be of our class,not some council estate riff raff" my point is this,what the heck is a professional couple,my thoughts are they probably ten bob millionairs."

1) No, you don't have every right to critisize anyone who is only stating a preference.

2) We state we are a professional couple because we are. We both have white collar careers and no, we really wouldn't want to meet so called "council estate doley riff raff" We're here to meet like minded people, not Jeremy Kyle rejects.

3) Just because we say we're professional, doesn't at all mean we think we're better than "the majority of the users of this or any site" I think from the sounds of it, it's the OP who has an inferiority complex for some reason. That's your problem - not ours.

We're all allowed preferences. Doesn't mean we think we're better than anyone else.

aye, at the end of the day the only thing we really have in common is the fact that we are all different.

We all have to accept that we come from different backgrounds and have different levels of intelligence. Some of us are in white collar professional jobs and when we go on meets, we want to meet up with people who come from a similar background, maybe have similar interests etc because we know that we feel comfortable with people of this ilk.

I wouldnt be comfortable with a person who chooses not to work or comes from a hugely different background because I wouldnt have much in common with them. I dont think im better than anyone else, Im not an educational snob as such, but I do appreciate that I need a certain level of intelligence. Otherwise it would be like Stephen Hawking and Frank Gallagher meeting up

We agree with the need to keep our professional part of our life protected from the swinging scene, so i guess its asking for discretion when using the 'professional' bit.

"i think i have every rite to critisize people who try to set themselves up as better than the majority of the users of this and other sites after all what there ad is really saying is "will only meet with people we consider to be of our class,not some council estate riff raff" my point is this,what the heck is a professional couple,my thoughts are they probably ten bob millionairs."

My, don't we have an inferiority complex! How do you get from someone stating they're professional to them thinking they are better than anyone else?

We all have different methods when it comes to separating the wheat from the chaff! Who are you to dictate to others how they pick their playmates, just because you have a massive chip on your shoulder.

Your comments say more about you. So someone you liked the look of wouldn't want to meet you because you're not "professional". Get over it!

I am a self-confessed snobbish professional, and proud of it!

"As a professional who started his life on a council estate I think the OP has a bit of a chip on their shoulder.

Many people, myself included, merely use the 'professional' term to indicate that they have a lifestyle incompatible with swinging that they need to protect. Nothing more.

I agree describing one's self as 'sucessful' is a little beside the point, but it's their profile and if success is important to them then so be it.

Bottom line is, profiles are supposed to screen people out. If they've put something on the profile you don't like the sound of then it's just saved you the trouble of contacting and perhaps even meeting someone you won't get on with. And that's a good thing!

And by the way, my pet hate is profiles that simply don't say anything at all:

"Here for fun with likeminded people" is my favourite. I mean seriouly, WTF?

"

On the otherhand, people use professional to mean they are doctors, accountants, nothing to do with incompatibility with swinging, lets face it no job is compatible unless one works in the industry

Since when did the term professional mean discrete?

Sounds like a load of claptrap to me.

If you have a need for discretion, state it.

If you are professional, state it.

I am a professional, because I am bloody fantastic at cleaning peoples houses. And I am discrete.

My sister is a Doctor so being a professional has little to do with class, or accent or income, and everything to do with attitude, in my personal opinion.

But what really cracks me up is people who can't spell professional and discrete, yet expect higher standards from their potential meets!!!

GreyKitten I see your point but what I meant about incompatibility is that, merely for example, a lawyer might lose his job if it became public knowledge that he is a swinger, a taxi driver is a lot less likely to.

what is a profesional anyway lol its just an excuse not to tell someone what you do for a living, and after all were all here for the same thing. some you click with other you would never touch with a barge pole professionals or otherwise

i have a saying... im a professional, or is it prostitute... either way i get paid for what i do

1testarossa sorry to be pedantic but another of my pet hates

Discrete and discreet do not mean the same thing!

*Now getting coat*

My pet hate is when peeps have bad breath!

I Know that although I love garlic, it doesn't love me so if i am meeting, I abstain!

"1testarossa sorry to be pedantic but another of my pet hates

*Now getting coat*"

Flame-proof suit is more appropriate I believe!

*Now getting coat*"

Am not proud, pray tell, the difference?

*Now getting coat*

Flame-proof suit is more appropriate I believe! "

Saucer of milk, table 5!!

[Removed by poster at 09/10/10 23:15:01]

OK but only since you asked:

Discrete: separate or discontinous

Discreet: apply caution or acting sensibly

"Flame-proof suit is more appropriate I believe!

Saucer of milk, table 5!!"

Milk???

I only have cream, and it's double cream!

"GreyKitten I see your point but what I meant about incompatibility is that, merely for example, a lawyer might lose his job if it became public knowledge that he is a swinger, a taxi driver is a lot less likely to."

On the other hand, i work for a housing association as a housing assistant, i could easily be blackmailed by a tenant with massive arrears and facing court so though i may not be professional as only a fancy named admin person, i could also lose my job

Sorry Omar am suitably chastened and will be changing to the appropriate spelling.

I meant discreet, as in cautious, not the other one!

See, on Fab, you learn something new Every day

"Flame-proof suit is more appropriate I believe!

Saucer of milk, table 5!!

Milk???

I only have cream, and it's double cream! "

Prefer tinned carnation myself

"Prefer tinned carnation myself"

I love sweetened condensed milk!

Spread on fresh white bread, yum!!!

Make a hot drink with it, even yummier!!!

And it makes a nice no-bake cheesecake filling mixed with cream cheese and lemon juice!

By *ertngladCouple  over a year ago

thornton -cleveleys

Does anyone realise that some of these "coucil house doley riff raff" are probably on more money than some "professional people"

By *ouch PotatoMan  over a year ago

nationwide.

My pet hate is people who presume something with out having any knowledge or real substance to back up their guess work.

"Does anyone realise that some of these "coucil house doley riff raff" are probably on more money than some "professional people""

Sorry, I don't get your point.

My daughter has two degrees, stunning and works in the world of academia.

With her looks I daresay she could make a fortune peddling her wares and pick up a little extra sliding up and down a pole in clear heels!

I know which profession I'm pleased she chose, even though she'll never be rich!

In short, try harder!

astute analysis and you are absolutely right - sod em "

You're joking ! I see that as a totally anal response to a simple statmement placed where there is little time and space to convey needs. They had a lucky escape who ever they were.

"We all have to accept that we come from different backgrounds and have different levels of intelligence. Some of us are in white collar professional jobs and when we go on meets, we want to meet up with people who come from a similar background, maybe have similar interests etc because we know that we feel comfortable with people of this ilk.

I wouldnt be comfortable with a person who chooses not to work or comes from a hugely different background because I wouldnt have much in common with them. I dont think im better than anyone else, Im not an educational snob as such, but I do appreciate that I need a certain level of intelligence. Otherwise it would be like Stephen Hawking and Frank Gallagher meeting up "

Which one are you ?

"GreyKitten I see your point but what I meant about incompatibility is that, merely for example, a lawyer might lose his job if it became public knowledge that he is a swinger, a taxi driver is a lot less likely to.

On the other hand, i work for a housing association as a housing assistant, i could easily be blackmailed by a tenant with massive arrears and facing court so though i may not be professional as only a fancy named admin person, i could also lose my job "

Why would you lose your job ? Swinging is not illegal.

"Does anyone realise that some of these "coucil house doley riff raff" are probably on more money than some "professional people""

What's money got to do with anything that's been said ?

"GreyKitten I see your point but what I meant about incompatibility is that, merely for example, a lawyer might lose his job if it became public knowledge that he is a swinger, a taxi driver is a lot less likely to.

On the other hand, i work for a housing association as a housing assistant, i could easily be blackmailed by a tenant with massive arrears and facing court so though i may not be professional as only a fancy named admin person, i could also lose my job

Why would you lose your job ? Swinging is not illegal."

I know its not but if i was being blackmailed, i may have the choice to inform my line manager on whats going on and where ive met these tenants which would be a tricky situation and i wouldnt want to put myself in that position as i have no idea what would happen. There has already been some silly comments made when ive mentioned gloucesters swingers club, just rather not put myself in the situation of anyone knowing what i do and foremost, enjoy

"We all have to accept that we come from different backgrounds and have different levels of intelligence. Some of us are in white collar professional jobs and when we go on meets, we want to meet up with people who come from a similar background, maybe have similar interests etc because we know that we feel comfortable with people of this ilk.

I wouldnt be comfortable with a person who chooses not to work or comes from a hugely different background because I wouldnt have much in common with them. I dont think im better than anyone else, Im not an educational snob as such, but I do appreciate that I need a certain level of intelligence. Otherwise it would be like Stephen Hawking and Frank Gallagher meeting up

Which one are you ?"

Ooo it various, Stephen one week, Frank the next, depending on my moods!

I can understand why people do not want others at work to know about their swinging lifestyle. In my line of work my colleagues certainly wouldnt understand. Whilst im sure none of us are ashamed that we are swingers, others who do not understand or indulge do not see it in this way. Even if a person wouldnt lose their job, they would still attain a certain reputation - you can hear it now in various staffrooms up and down the country "ooo you see her,shes one of them swingers, she'll have sex with anyone, she will". In my eyes swinging is not illegal but it is certainly taboo

Ive put various rather than varies - I do know the difference, my fingers and brain are not in synch this morning. Im not deleting my last post because I cant be bothered, so dont anyone quote it and give me speil on how the words differ please

My (male) boss was joking about me having a naughty side to a male colleague to wind me up, and said I would go to swingers parties and things like that, and I let slip there is nothing wrong in doing what I do as I am single!!!

"Ive put various rather than varies - I do know the difference, my fingers and brain are not in synch this morning. Im not deleting my last post because I cant be bothered, so dont anyone quote it and give me speil on how the words differ please "

Ouch!

my pets hates no face pic on here have to send one on the mobile ,, lol x Hate that . xx jo

[Removed by poster at 10/10/10 11:03:49]

Why would you lose your job ? Swinging is not illegal.

I know its not but if i was being blackmailed, i may have the choice to inform my line manager on whats going on and where ive met these tenants which would be a tricky situation and i wouldnt want to put myself in that position as i have no idea what would happen. There has already been some silly comments made when ive mentioned gloucesters swingers club, just rather not put myself in the situation of anyone knowing what i do and foremost, enjoy "

I still see no reason for dismissal. You can't lose your job for having had sex with someone ordinarily. If you recognise a client as somene you've been jiggy with you simply say to the boss.......can't take this case on I know this person intimately.

End of...... Do you work for Draconian n Son ? x

Which one are you ?

Ooo it various, Stephen one week, Frank the next, depending on my moods!

I can understand why people do not want others at work to know about their swinging lifestyle. In my line of work my colleagues certainly wouldnt understand. Whilst im sure none of us are ashamed that we are swingers, others who do not understand or indulge do not see it in this way. Even if a person wouldnt lose their job, they would still attain a certain reputation - you can hear it now in various staffrooms up and down the country "ooo you see her,shes one of them swingers, she'll have sex with anyone, she will". In my eyes swinging is not illegal but it is certainly taboo "

Agreed. This country is ANAL about sex. Bad choice or word but it's staying.

Gran ,I don't think its about legalities I think its about privacy!

I wouldn't lose my customers if they found out, but I may have a reduction in their high opinion of me!

By *athnBobCouple  over a year ago

sandwell

"

I still see no reason for dismissal. You can't lose your job for having had sex with someone ordinarily. If you recognise a client as somene you've been jiggy with you simply say to the boss.......can't take this case on I know this person intimately.

End of...... Do you work for Draconian n Son ? x"

A teacher at my sons school was 'outed' as a swinger. He wasn't fired but was forced to leave the school after an extended sick period that covered his notice. Last I heard he was a delivery driver.

In short, try harder!

astute analysis and you are absolutely right - sod em

You're joking ! I see that as a totally anal response to a simple statmement placed where there is little time and space to convey needs. They had a lucky escape who ever they were. "

I agree! I used to haver that written on an old profile, and saw nothing wrong with it

'Here' - Yeah, here online at fabswingers.com. i would have to meet them somewhere before arranging a place to meet up with them!

'for fun' - Obviously being a swingers site there is a certain level of what is obvious, but the 'interests' on someones profile combined with a message will easily solve that mystery!

'with like-minded' - Did you read their profile, and are they similar to your interests?!

'People' - This too is on someones profile. A couple will say what they are looking for, as will men and woman. TV/TS usually say what they want as its hard to assume

I understand that on a completely blank profile with NOTHING at all that one line would be a little irritating, but if you like the pics you could always ask?

"Lol professional couple confuses me too. Where are the amateur couples in that case. "

Amateur literally is someone who does a thing because they love it....

I am a swinging amateur

What annoys us????

Well....we work shifts and have a young family. Therefore our spare time is precious(not just for swinging)

So.....when we post a meet, we get lots of replies from guys who cant make that date but can make another...

When we say, Sorry Cant....we are Timewasters! Grrrrrrr

Oh and Single Guys who arrange to meet then dont show up! FFFS!

Goes to sit down with Brew and Rich Tea...

I wouldnt be comfortable with a person who chooses not to work or comes from a hugely different background because I wouldnt have much in common with them. I dont think im better than anyone else, Im not an educational snob as such, but I do appreciate that I need a certain level of intelligence. Otherwise it would be like Stephen Hawking and Frank Gallagher meeting up "

I don't have a white collar job in fact at the moment I'm unemployed, until Nov 1st when I have some temporary work.

Except for having Traces love,I definitely wouldn't say I was one of life's winners.

However I can hold an intelligent conversation on a variety of subjects.

What has surprised me on many occasions, is the amount of "professionals" I've conversed with who only have knowledge of one subject, that being the career they've chosen.

So I wouldn't necessarily equate having a white collar "professional" job or successful lifestyle with intelligence, in many cases it just comes down to good fortune.R

XX

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Oi ric

Just because you are temporarily unemployed that does not make you less a life's winner.

You are blessed with one thing many in the world are starved of..... Honesty.

Your profile and posts are always candid, frank and TRUE!!!

I have conversed with some "professionals" who came across as too shallow and domineering for my liking.

Some were only interested in pleasing/pleasuring themselves, and did not ask about what I like to do.

I just turned them down.

The term "professional" can be taken as trying to appear supierior or arrogant...

However, I suspect most folk just like to meet similar types.

We tend to go for folks with similar backgronds and standard of living to us.

Snobs you may say? Not at all. Just our choice.

There are many snobs inhabiting the Forums tho! never seen so many individuals up there own arse!

So come on , live and let live..each to thier own eh?

Don't know whether to laugh or cry at some of these professionals. But its fairly obvious what ever their profession that they have no "savoir vivre" whatsoever.

I don't have a white collar job in fact at the moment I'm unemployed, until Nov 1st when I have some temporary work.

Except for having Traces love,I definitely wouldn't say I was one of life's winners.

What has surprised me on many occasions, is the amount of "professionals" I've conversed with who only have knowledge of one subject, that being the career they've chosen.

So I wouldn't necessarily equate having a white collar "professional" job or successful lifestyle with intelligence, in many cases it just comes down to good fortune.R

XX"

I disagree somewhat! I'm hoping like hell the professional surgeon who's going to take a laser to my bits next week has the intelligence not to perforate my bowel in the process!

"

XX

I disagree somewhat! I'm hoping like hell the professional surgeon who's going to take a laser to my bits next week has the intelligence not to perforate my bowel in the process! "

Don't worry Sassy, you'll be well looked after.

As I said, they do have knowledge in their chosen career. R

XX

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There are some people in this world who really do need to spend a good 30 minutes in front of the mirror every morning, repeatedly telling themselves “I am not a failure in life. I have worth. They are only better than me because I believe they are. I must not envy what others have done with their life”

"There are some people in this world who really do need to spend a good 30 minutes in front of the mirror every morning, repeatedly telling themselves “I am not a failure in life. I have worth. They are only better than me because I believe they are. I must not envy what others have done with their life”"

Spot on as usual Polo: couldn't agree more!

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"There are some people in this world who really do need to spend a good 30 minutes in front of the mirror every morning, repeatedly telling themselves “I am not a failure in life. I have worth. They are only better than me because I believe they are. I must not envy what others have done with their life”"

completley agree with comments! What's that saying "walking a mile in my shoes" it's probably not helped by the titles we choose to us and how they can be percieved.

On the other side re pet hates for me it's when owners of animals have no respect for their pets and for example over feed them and can't or won't recognise the harm they are doing and say I love my.........

Other than that when you meet at a club and you are in the hot tub let's say you strike up a conversation with the peeps next to you and they have bad breath! not being to shallow am I? Personal hygene!no excuses! Breathing into palm now!

I get fed up of all the moaning on here at times. No one gets everything they want in life so why do so many feel the need to go on about how badly done to they are.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"I get fed up of all the moaning on here at times. No one gets everything they want in life so why do so many feel the need to go on about how badly done to they are."

not having a moan are you?)

Pet hate "so I'm told"

For example "good looking so I'm told" and "good at oral so I'm told"

Told by who? Your mother? Good looking that is, not oral sex .....hmm or maybe both lol

Forum Mod

Just thought of another one

When you turn someone down and they then ask if I know any women that may want to meet them instead

If I wanted to be a pimp id charge for the service

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

OOohh Honeypot, that made me laugh !!

Yes I have had that question put to me plenty of times. Doesn't it make you feel special and wanted . . . ?

Jane x

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Something that I find annoying - although not to the extent that I'll lose any sleep over it - is when I read a lengthy profile and find myself liking what the person/couple has written, nodding at something they've said, finding that we've got things in common or generally thinking that I'd like to meet that person and then, once I've reached the end of their profile, is the oft-quoted line, "No single males".

Couldn't you have said that right at the very beginning and saved me some time...?!?

my pet hate is and im sorry threads like these, lets face it we are all different, we all want to meet a type of person, cant we all swing and let swing, and most of all lets not take it to seriously, its ment to be fun guys

some people have their heads so far up their own arses posting here,i'm sure they don't need to swing ffs get a life.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Pet hates? Mainly ones that cr*p in my garden!

Forum Mod

"some people have their heads so far up their own arses posting here,i'm sure they don't need to swing ffs get a life."

Oh how nice

Im sure everyone on here will take your fabulous advice

"some people have their heads so far up their own arses posting here,i'm sure they don't need to swing ffs get a life.

Oh how nice

Im sure everyone on here will take your fabulous advice "

its ok i assume as it was the next post it was aimed at us, and guess what thats fine, this is a forum and everyone is able to put their point. however it doesnt mean we have to listen to it, thats the whole point of a public forum.

and anyway we have very broard shoulders

but not sure i would like a head up my arse ouch

People that add you just to see private pics then dont bother replying to messages.

Timewasters, we've all had them.

And one that really gets on my t*ts, people that dont read profiles. If you can't be bothered to read a few lines of text why would I want to meet up with you???

"People that add you just to see private pics then dont bother replying to messages.

Timewasters, we've all had them.

And one that really gets on my t*ts, people that dont read profiles. If you can't be bothered to read a few lines of text why would I want to meet up with you???"

late comers to a 30week old forum lolol

"People that add you just to see private pics then dont bother replying to messages"

Easily dealt with

Accept friend invite when they are off line... perv/giggle at private pics and then block (unless they really take your fancy!).

» Add a new message to this topic