FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex outdoors

Sex outdoors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oapysubmarine OP   Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Was with my FB other day pounding away when I realised we was being watched by a man with his dog it felt naughty so we carried on . What so you like the most about sex in the great outdoors and have you ever been caught ? .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Havnt been caught as i know of a nice secluded place in the woods ,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love sex.outdoors something naughty about it . Had a few on lookers and dog walkers etc but great fun

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Once parked up on a back street, next to a disused porta-cabin on the M25 .. turned out to be the main office for the road workers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once out in the middle of nowhere near frodsham in Cheshire with 2 high hedges either side of my 4x4... Back door open I was fucking a girl ...both of us totally naked...a sixth sense made me look over my shoulder...just as well I did as a guy out running was only 20 mtrs and still running towards us...we just didn't have time to react...so I stayed buried deep inside her pussy and waited and seconds later the guy ran past...big smlle on his face gave a big thumbs up and carried on running.

This was about 10-11 years ago...the girl was from oswestry and we would meet up around the m56 chester services...she was a great girl..great body...great sex..

If you're out there please contact me...

Be good to catch up...

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Naked in the woods is just awesome, soo free natural.

Caught yes lots and watched..once by a Vicar

» Add a new message to this topic