FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > first meetings

first meetings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive just seen a post a guy put up about not having a meet yet and he only been here 2wks. guys need to think with their brains not cocks. i had my 1st meet couple wks ago with a very sexy lady yes S i mean you lol now the lady had a glass or two of wine before we met think some guys would of taken advantage and wanted sex. well it didnt happen that nite we had a drink or 2 and got on great and have met again and again . so guys show ladies on here some diginity and respect they may want to meet u

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can say that most single men we have met from here has shown both of us dignity and respect.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never understand the whole 'respect' thing people talk about on here. You most often see it in verifications: "Treat her with respect and she'll respond perfectly" or similar.

What does that even mean? Are you not nice to everyone you meet? I don't get it.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

"I never understand the whole 'respect' thing people talk about on here. You most often see it in verifications: "Treat her with respect and she'll respond perfectly" or similar.

What does that even mean? Are you not nice to everyone you meet? I don't get it."

Oh my god that gets on my nerves!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I never understand the whole 'respect' thing people talk about on here. You most often see it in verifications: "Treat her with respect and she'll respond perfectly" or similar.

What does that even mean? Are you not nice to everyone you meet? I don't get it."

I'm nice to most people I meet but there are one or two that I just can't be

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

In a nutshell, sending pictures of your pecker with messages like wanna fuck? Is disrespectful. talking to people as you would in the real world is respectfull.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

I respect folks always and had my first meet on here a few weeks back this site does work if you patient enough.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Treat others, how you would like to be treated...

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"Treat others, how you would like to be treated...

"

Exactly i was brought up that way and always do and met some great folks and fun times as well mutual respect always

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Treat others, how you would like to be treated...

"

» Add a new message to this topic