FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > PROSTITUTION profiles

PROSTITUTION profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know threads like these are raised all the time and women sometimes get a bad rep for being "fussy" but I understand their plight especially when guys are sending unsolicited emails to random users offering money for a night with them and their "clients"

We men complain about no meets and receiving a hard time but how can mount any defence when others are destroying our chances?

I've advised the female to report and block the MM profile of the users but that won't make a difference as they'll just make a new one ...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 12:48:08]

OP, why the thread title?

i dont see how this is destroying anything....i would imagine most women on here, when receiving a msg like this...(though i havent, and have never heard of anyone else receiving one either on behalf of 'clients').. are intelligent enough not to then assume other msgs from other men are going to be after the same thing unless they actually read them!

also dont think think many women on here would need to be so helpfully advised by a man to delete them...i'm sure we are perfectly capable of deciding who to delete ourselves!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

So far we have only had one cheeky fucker offering us cash. But he was swiftly blocked!

"also dont think think many women on here would need to be so helpfully advised by a man to delete them...i'm sure we are perfectly capable of deciding who to delete ourselves!"

It has happened to a friend of mine who also happens to be a fab user. I advised her as I would advise anyone out of care and also respect. We each have a duty to look after each other and though you may not feel the same I certainly do. That's why it's called an Online Community

"So far we have only had one cheeky fucker offering us cash. But he was swiftly blocked! "

That's what I advised her. I only raised it because not only is it wrong but it can leave a negative impact on well meaning users who may be tarnished as "all men are the same."

A very misleading thread title in my opinion.

I was expecting to find a post along the lines of profiles you may have come across which make it very clear that some form of payment would be expected in exchange for sex

I only tend to meet single males - and because I'm nice - the vast majority are nice to me!

I do think that the type of profile name you chose and the way your profile is written - male, female or couple - hugely affects the type of messages you get!!

Btw op - your armour is looking sooooo shiny today - and that's a lovely white charger you've got there!!

"A very misleading thread title in my opinion.

I was expecting to find a post along the lines of profiles you may have come across which make it very clear that some form of payment would be expected in exchange for sex"

Yes but sadly you can't name and shame though I know the profiles

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I was expecting to find a post along the lines of profiles you may have come across which make it very clear that some form of payment would be expected in exchange for sex"

I quite agree.

A very misleading and inappropriate thread title!

I was expecting to find a post along the lines of profiles you may have come across which make it very clear that some form of payment would be expected in exchange for sex

I quite agree.

A very misleading and inappropriate thread title!"

Well it isn't really - seeing that they're are MM profiles soliciting females with cash to service their clients coupled with the fact that you are prohibited by FAB from naming and shaming then the title is appropriate to highlight this situation.

If you rather name and shame them or find out which profiles are doing it then start your own thread and name and shame . Easy right?

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

There's far more to this thread and OP than meets the eye; read between the lines and you'll understand what I am getting at

I have just read all this thread and have no idea what it's all about!

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

"I have just read all this thread and have no idea what it's all about!"

"I have just read all this thread and have no idea what it's all about!

"

Well sense you may need that extra boost in understanding it's about MALES soliciting females for their clients to be prostitures then the same males like you and I complain when they can't meet or get replies from females and then become abusive. And as per FAB LAW you can't name and shame , you can only block and report

Hope that clarifies it ... But I doubt it won't

Well sense you may need that extra boost in understanding it's about MALES soliciting females for their clients to be prostitures then the same males like you and I complain when they can't meet or get replies from females and then become abusive. And as per FAB LAW you can't name and shame , you can only block and report

Hope that clarifies it ... But I doubt it won't "

Well that's made it about as clear as mud! I still have no idea.

Hope that clarifies it ... But I doubt it won't "

Are you saying that women should block men who offer them money for sex with other people?

Revolutionary!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I know threads like these are raised all the time and women sometimes get a bad rep for being "fussy" but I understand their plight especially when guys are sending unsolicited emails to random users offering money for a night with them and their "clients"

We men complain about no meets and receiving a hard time but how can mount any defence when others are destroying our chances?

I've advised the female to report and block the MM profile of the users but that won't make a difference as they'll just make a new one ..."

. How are you chances being destroyed ? You market yourself based on a well written detailed profile and pictures, not what other members say or do.

Hope that clarifies it ... But I doubt it won't

Well that's made it about as clear as mud! I still have no idea."

Me neither

"I know threads like these are raised all the time and women sometimes get a bad rep for being "fussy" but I understand their plight especially when guys are sending unsolicited emails to random users offering money for a night with them and their "clients"

I've advised the female to report and block the MM profile of the users but that won't make a difference as they'll just make a new one .... How are you chances being destroyed ? You market yourself based on a well written detailed profile and pictures, not what other members say or do."

I have read post fully and understand it all but this is the best answer yet here here . Great post .