FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > wedding ring swingers

wedding ring swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Mark and I were chatting about what we enjoy most about the type of fun we enjoy.

We both agreed its fucking another mans wife. Especially if said hubby dont know.

We think its the thrill of see her wedding band and other rings. That at 1 time must have been at church or registered office etc. The good wife making loving commitments to the " love of her life"

Now her wedding ringed fingers clasping our cocks as she fucks and sucks like a true whore.

It doesnt get much better does it ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The situation you describe isn't swinging, it's cheating and have you no thought for the hubby that doesn't know?

Getting the popcorn, cos this is going to get messy very quickly

Well i guess its the woman at fault for cheating but not these guys fault??

"Getting the popcorn, cos this is going to get messy very quickly"

Is this seat taken?

"Hi Mark and I were chatting about what we enjoy most about the type of fun we enjoy.

We both agreed its fucking another mans wife. Especially if said hubby dont know.

We think its the thrill of see her wedding band and other rings. That at 1 time must have been at church or registered office etc. The good wife making loving commitments to the " love of her life"

Now her wedding ringed fingers clasping our cocks as she fucks and sucks like a true whore.

It doesnt get much better does it ?"

Actually it gets a lot better. In fact I think you mean it doesn't get much worse

By *aro7Man  over a year ago

wickford

"Getting the popcorn, cos this is going to get messy very quickly

Is this seat taken?"

Think ill join you fella,,,,,,,,

Fancy a Pepsi?.

"Hi there, 2 large pepsi, no ice, cheers.

Is this seat taken?

Fancy a Pepsi?.

"

Excuse me, miss? Could we get three beers over here.

And maybe some nachos?

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"Well i guess its the woman at fault for cheating but not these guys fault??"

This, before we jump on the OP

Also why do we straight up head for the obvious "OH that's Cheating!!" ? He said especially if the husband didnt know..

I've had one or two meets where my husband "didn't know" up until the five minutes before or until he received a naughty picture and we both find it a massive turn on.

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

"Hi Mark and I were chatting about what we enjoy most about the type of fun we enjoy.

How is that swinging? No wonder outsiders have trouble accepting the lifestyle if this kind of thing is associated with it.

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

"Well i guess its the woman at fault for cheating but not these guys fault??"

Getting a kick out of someone being betrayed?

That's just plain twisted...& it say's just as much about you both as it does her!

If it was about the sex that would be something but the fact you appear to take pleasure from knowing how deceitful she is being...that's just wrong imo!

What would be fun is hubby coming home, catching you all in the act then kicking you all out and the part where she looks to you for help & you two just carry on being the swines you are.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"The situation you describe isn't swinging, it's cheating and have you no thought for the hubby that doesn't know?"

Wow. Just wow.

Personally, I think to have great swinging success and fun times, trust is a key element. I dont think id trust anyone in this scenario at all.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

title should be "Wedding ring cheaters"

Hope it happens to him one day. Then he will grow up!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Blimey your life must have been dull if you think it doesn't get much better than that

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

This could get very interesting,

Its not swinging its cheating, and that's NOT what swinging is about

Pulls up a chair, what did I miss?

By *xxCJxxxCouple  over a year ago

Selby

"That's just plain twisted...& it say's just as much about you both as it does her!

If it was about the sex that would be something but the fact you appear to take pleasure from knowing how deceitful she is being...that's just wrong imo!

What would be fun is hubby coming home, catching you all in the act then kicking you all out and the part where she looks to you for help & you two just carry on being the swines you are."

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We all know this is a light the blue touch paper and stand well back thread, don't we?

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

I take what one person said above about husband not knowing until 5 minutes before and accept that a small minority of people may play this way, but I don't think the OP was talking about playing with those folks.

If you are purely doing it as fantasy role play, but actually everyone is informed and consenting, again it's OK, but again I doubt that's what the OP is talking about.

To me what it the OP describes is cheating and that is very different to swinging. I am sure you could describe me as naive in the extreme but when I joined Fab I thought people would understand what swinging is. I have seen many people on the forums be confused between cheating and swinging, and between prostitution and swinging.

Like others have said above, if people on Fab Swingers don't understand what swinging is about, how will we ever educate the general population?

Is it ok to bring our own wine gums & diet ?....... Not paying your prices ! ??

"Is it ok to bring our own wine gums & diet ?....... Not paying your prices ! ??"

SHHHH.... you'll get us kicked out...

And the block list grows, very childish and selfish attitude

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Bring me my helmet! Lets dig in for the evening, an adulator has been outed?

Thank goodness for fab, this is better than chasing foxes?

Is this seat taken?

Fancy a Pepsi?.

And maybe some nachos?"

Room for one more? Budge up a bit

I think op is doing this to be noticed !!! Well you are for the wrong reasons . If the female did this on her husband just to get her kick then she can't be trusted just like you two couldn't , if it was a bloke then he will be slaughtered on here . If you swing and are part of a couple then there is no secret to hide and no need to cheat !!!!!!!! Ffs

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"We all know this is a light the blue touch paper and stand well back thread, don't we? "

Good job they didn't meantion bareback too.

"Pulls up a chair, what did I miss?"

Shh! I'll fill you in later, but it's your turn to buy the sweeties!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We all know this is a light the blue touch paper and stand well back thread, don't we?

Good job they didn't meantion bareback too. "

Damn! They missed a trick there

Cheating is not good. How would you feel if that was your partner

Have they not replied yet ???

"Have they not replied yet ???"

Judging by their pic I think they're away to the shops to get some Veet. Be sure it smoother it nice and thick on your balls lads. Mmmm

By *aro7Man  over a year ago

wickford

Is this seat taken?

Fancy a Pepsi?.

And maybe some nachos?

Room for one more? Budge up a bit "

Christ, press pause I need the loo

By *lligator3Man  over a year ago

scotland

"Pulls up a chair, what did I miss?"

They said something that was like 'oooow'

And then the general reaction was like 'whhhaatt?!'

And then some other angry people joined going 'humph'

And now we're just waiting on others who enjoy the OP's idea an expect them to be like 'relax'

...I hope that cleared things up for you

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Is there any popcorn left???

Maybe they should pin the marriage certificate too

Her

blimey i see trevs post has caused a stir lol

"Have they not replied yet ???

Judging by their pic I think they're away to the shops to get some Veet. Be sure it smoother it nice and thick on your balls lads. Mmmm "

Maybe they should buy some morals too

Even if someone wants to cheat, don't be the partner he/she ends up cheating with! I believe karma has a way of coming round, what OP said here is very immature, potentially hurtful, and definitely not going to endear to most people here on Fab!

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Whispers sorry im late .oops sorry , sorry , really sorry (as I try not to stand on peoples feet trying to reach my seat ) sorry . Have I missed the best bit again ?

"Personally, I think to have great swinging success and fun times, trust is a key element. I dont think id trust anyone in this scenario at all. "

I love meeting married men !! They are on time polite and don't outstay their welcome !!!

"blimey i see trevs post has caused a stir lol "

Oh I see, blame the other guy

"blimey i see trevs post has caused a stir lol

Oh I see, blame the other guy "

The other guy's be in later to blame it on Trev too

By *oapysubmarineMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Be even more exciting if he came home caught ya and wrapped some 2x2 round ya head . Just wrong .

The OP is not a swinger. He appears to take pleasure from belittling other men like a bar-room bully. He also thinks of the women unfortunate enough to have sex with him as "whores".

Swinging is concentual, whatever the role play being carried out. Having said that, in respect of the woman involved, everyone has a right to do what they wish with their own bodies; so she concented. Just as everyone appears to believe they have a right to judge them.

It doesnt get much better does it ?

Yup it does. The point you find out that her old man is a ctually a Hells Angel and the whole chapter turn out to tell you what they think!!!"

What a silly OP. It's not swinging, it's cheating. Sounds like someone owants a big red sports car and a bigger dick. Swinging is not (usually) a pissing contest. It's not about being better than someone else or getting something over on someone. What you're suggesting is the sexual equivalent of not giving way to someone filtering into you're lane and then laughing about it and telling your mates - and actually believing it makes you the better man.

Oh, and if you ever do find 'the love of your life', you're exactly the kind of misogynistic, pea brained narcissist that they're cheating on in the first place.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Whispers sorry im late .oops sorry , sorry , really sorry (as I try not to stand on peoples feet trying to reach my seat ) sorry . Have I missed the best bit again ? "

Ok the next time you are late you will have to wait till the interval, by the way thanks for knocking my drink over :

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"We all know this is a light the blue touch paper and stand well back thread, don't we?

Good job they didn't meantion bareback too.

Damn! They missed a trick there "

I need to sit down for this

i find it a bit sad that the thrill you get is cos shes married - rather than enjoying the lustful moment of consenting adults

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Whispers sorry im late .oops sorry , sorry , really sorry (as I try not to stand on peoples feet trying to reach my seat ) sorry . Have I missed the best bit again ?

Ok the next time you are late you will have to wait till the interval, by the way thanks for knocking my drink over : "

I do beg your pardon, here let me get you another and lets make it a double , how about cake ? Or perhaps some chocolate? Oh usherett

wow that's just so sad . Lol you get off on thing like that.. Would be a wet pussy for me. Lol.

3 somes aren't swinging anyway but that's another bone of contention to feed the baying pack. If you all get off it that's your bag to carry around. There will be others who like fucking people behind their partners backs. The psychology behind it I have no idea about. Sex is to be enjoyed,enjoy yourselves. Personally it would get better if the men kissed and fucked each other. There are people on here who think that's disgusting and not swinging too

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

I love these, watch the police come by and tell you the rules, then the lawyers come and tell you what you can and can't do and finally the judges sentence you...

In general tough, of cause the law is right and true and just.

But fuck it loves to tell you what your doing wrong...

There's a lot of cheating going on within in fab. Not just married people with single profiles but also couples with couples profiles who sneakily arrange solo missions. I'm going to put my hand up and say that I have a preference to meet with attached people. Whether they are cheating or not is none of my business.

The thing about this threads in the forum is that some of the moral high ground folk are cheaters themselves. I just don't feel the urge to judge. Relationships are not all about sex and in many marriages, the sex can fizzle out for a multitude of reasons.

Ok, who ate the popcorn. And be quite on the end. Is that beer for me ? I feel a good bits coming

i recently met a married women, had a lovely evening together, amazing sex and meeting again soon!!

I didn't judge but simply asked why she's playing away and her answer was her husband beats her up! She's lost love due to him beating her up and she's too scared to leave him!

Is it still horrible that she's cheating?

"i recently met a married women, had a lovely evening together, amazing sex and meeting again soon!!

I didn't judge but simply asked why she's playing away and her answer was her husband beats her up! She's lost love due to him beating her up and she's too scared to leave him!

Is it still horrible that she's cheating?"

Its horrible that her husband beats her up. I hope to god he doesn't find out about what she's doing, what will he do to her then???!!

Just wondering which of the dumb and dumber team came up with the idea for the thread? .. agree or disagree. ..it has to cut their chances of meets away down. ...butt hurt maybe?

"i recently met a married women, had a lovely evening together, amazing sex and meeting again soon!!

Its horrible that her husband beats her up. I hope to god he doesn't find out about what she's doing, what will he do to her then???!!"

I said exactly that to her but that's her life! I simply leave her to it, I just provide her with orgasms lol!

Its horrible that her husband beats her up. I hope to god he doesn't find out about what she's doing, what will he do to her then???!!

I said exactly that to her but that's her life! I simply leave her to it, I just provide her with orgasms lol!"

Or what will he do to you??!! Risky business, hope its worth it.

Sounds like a jumped up fantasy hence no picture.

I said exactly that to her but that's her life! I simply leave her to it, I just provide her with orgasms lol!

Or what will he do to you??!! Risky business, hope its worth it. "

100% worth it! Thanks for caring

On a livelier happier note...shall we all go on cams and make friends lol!

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

Shame that "swinging" seems to to others a chance to cheat etc but each to their own !

I wondered when a thread like this would appear again.

There was a thread a few nights ago where a woman admitted cheating on her husband etc etc.

That thread had some lovely supportive messages for the poor lady and the thread was pulled down.

Difference responses in this thread, I wonder why?

"Whispers sorry im late .oops sorry , sorry , really sorry (as I try not to stand on peoples feet trying to reach my seat ) sorry . Have I missed the best bit again ?

Ok the next time you are late you will have to wait till the interval, by the way thanks for knocking my drink over :

I do beg your pardon, here let me get you another and lets make it a double , how about cake ? Or perhaps some chocolate? Oh usherett "

Oooooooh Cake!!!

That's a sick post, felt really shitty reading that, I'm outta here

At the end of the day, if a woman finds it a turn on to be involved in this kind of scenario, who is anyone to judge. Like wise a man.

The OP doesnt really know if she is sending txt's back to her cuck hubby, or doing it on the sly.

Give a couple of fella's opportunity and they will take it. The fact the scenario turns them on says more about their personalities than the situation.

This is why, due to a plethora of variables, judging is futile lol

I see despite the prissy posts the discussion goes on lol

People its a sunny day! go enjoy it while you can.

Great weather for naughty cheating wives to play alfresco lol. Sun will bounce nicely off thier rings dont you think.

"I see despite the prissy posts the discussion goes on lol

People its a sunny day! go enjoy it while you can.

Great weather for naughty cheating wives to play alfresco lol. Sun will bounce nicely off thier rings dont you think."

Well I suppose that all depends on the angle that they are bent over at!!!