FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Perving at work

Perving at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's only natural to look and if someone does catch your eye you're going to look a bit more.

Some call this perving, some call it window shopping.

Where do you draw the line on this.

How far will you go and how far have you been?

From what I've seen in the places at work it never ends well!!!

The flip side to this has anyone perved at you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I call it passing my twelve hour shift at work and my job does include watching people lol some I watch a bit more closer

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Well as I'm a steel erector, and only work along side the like, i think i would probably get a 36mm podger smashed in my face if i started perving one of them. Lol.

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Well there is a real lack of men at my place so not alot of perving at MEN unless an outside one pops in. Delivery man. Repair guy. Hoist rep guy, mmmmmmm. He was lush.........sorry went off then. Lol. Miss C. Xx

Loads of eye candy where I work and I must admit having a little bit of a Perve when I can discreetly do so (who doesn't?) but at the end of the day I try to be as professional as I can in the workplace and wouldn't risk my career by doing anything risky or too obvious or anything to make my colleagues feel uncomfortable

Every relationship I've seen at work has ended really badly. I include myself in that.

At a very young age I picked the worst person money you could possibly imagine and paid for it dearly.

In a more recent job I had a female boss that would wear the lowest possible tits out shirts she could find to the point there was no where else to look but at her nipples. She was rather crap at managing 3500 I.T users but the view down her top was fantastic....EVERY DAY without fail!

Strangely enough she had 5 kids from 3 different fathers. Can't think why.

By *ananaPieCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Can't help but having a look every now and then :p

Two females at work are very good looking and would love to have some fun with them. One older with a fantastic arse and very fit. Have always been temped to tease her arse. The other is just so cheeky and has small but perky tits.

One can dream

"Well there is a real lack of men at my place so not alot of perving at MEN unless an outside one pops in. Delivery man. Repair guy. Hoist rep guy, mmmmmmm. He was lush.........sorry went off then. Lol. Miss C. Xx "
do you work at a school by any chance ? Have a feeling you may work with my partner. Her names not Claire . She told me the hoist guy was fit . ??

I did some paving yesterday

oh wait. Perving

Don't know if anyone has perved at me but me and my best friend at work sit opposite the male PE teachers at break and look up their shorts

yes I do lots of lady's around stable yards , but have to be carful and be discrete

I get perved on, I'm a lift engineer in oily overalls. I guess it's what catches the eye of Middle aged women!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

A friend of mine used to work for ford in Mexico...

He said the assembly plant was full of women and all the guys used to hate going down there, cause they would get harassed!

Used to work in a factory where the ladies outnumbered us men by 15 to 1.

They would try and shock us by talking dirty and talking loudly about anal sex etc.

I acted shocked but loved it.

a perv a day keeps the droop away

"a perv a day keeps the droop away

"

How can you with that blindfold on?

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

I usually work by myself except weekends when there are two on each shift but I do a lot of perving and flirting with the customers

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Never done it! lol

Him

I find summer is ALWAYS good for us guys in the office, out come the dresses/legs on show & skimpy tops-it'd be rude not to have a perv

A lot of my relationships have stemmed from work so I guess that means as well as me checking out colleagues, some of them are checking out me. At the moment there's one person I have a soft spot for but I've got no real plans to do anything about it. Does she fancy me? Her body language suggests yes. But I don't imagine she's going to act upon it either.

I had a relationship with someone at work. End quite harshly recenty .

Thankfully I don't work at he same office but will still have to speak with her. Good while it lasted though.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Cab be dodgy having play time at work.... In a job I had there was a fella I fancied and flirted with a lot and it was obviously reciprocated.

I used to tease him with tales of me playing and he'd send me pics of him secretly wanking in the warehouse whilst I was sat in the office n stuff. My other half egged me on to take it further and one day at lunch I snuck into the warehouse and sucked him off....

Anyway he ended up as one of my verifications on here and we had some giggles, but then it started getting uncomfortable as i was getting really busy after one girl left and wasn't replaced and just didn't have the time to spend messing about texting him so much, and he started to get shirty with me. Next thing I know, more than one of the warehouse lads had seen my fab profile and pics and the shit started Never again!

My last job was the worst though. My new manager turned out to be someone that me n the ex had had a threesome with a few years previous, and as far as all at work were concerned he was 'happily married'. Dunno if he thought I was planning to tell everyone (which I assure you I wasn't) but he used the first excuse (time off) that he could to fire me!!

Try telling a prospective employer that as to why you left your last job when being interviewed! lol

I am the only chap in an all female office, but as I am in charge I have to be extremely careful. Some jovial flirting is had but nothing more than that, and an appreciation of the shorter skirts and lower cut tops in the summer. Never say anything about them though, only how nice they look. Sometimes it's very frustrating as a couple of them are very appealing.

I work in an all male environment in a pretty "macho" sort of trade and have done all my life just about.

As yet in the thousands of workmates I've had only one has come out as Gay. I'm aware more will be gay but they are so far in the closet they can see fucking Narnia!

So I've never noticed anyone perving nor done it. Piss taking yes perving no.

By *orshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Surrey / Sussex Border

We both work from home and we're constantly perving! Lol. Sometimes hard to fit the work in

it's dress down Friday and one of my young female colleagues has come in today wearing tight skimpy denim shorts... I couldn't help but notice

There is litterly noone I work with that's worth perving at

I get to see naked people every day at work That's all I am saying lol

Work, home, shopping, pub I perve and flirt pretty much non stop.....then again I am a hotwife so it kinda goes with the territory lol

My boobs get perved on quite a lot at work

"My boobs get perved on quite a lot at work "

That's hardly surprising. Are they licensed?

» Add a new message to this topic