FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > female anal gangbang

female anal gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watched a video of a female anal gang bang any ladies on fab had one or any have this as a fantasy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I often talk to him about it.... Ideas great but actually arranging it.... Fecking nightmare

"I often talk to him about it.... Ideas great but actually arranging it.... Fecking nightmare"

Just put a meet up. I'm sure plenty will want to cum (forgive the pun) ??

"I often talk to him about it.... Ideas great but actually arranging it.... Fecking nightmare"

"Just watched a video of a female anal gang bang any ladies on fab had one or any have this as a fantasy?"

The other two holes being ignored would be a waste.

"I often talk to him about it.... Ideas great but actually arranging it.... Fecking nightmare

Just put a meet up. I'm sure plenty will want to cum (forgive the pun) ??"

You'd be surprised... You get 30 names down. .. Expect 5....

All talk no action

"Just watched a video of a female anal gang bang any ladies on fab had one or any have this as a fantasy?

The other two holes being ignored would be a waste."

Wouldn't be ignored in my case....

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

Now this is almost certainly just a fantasy for me

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I often talk to him about it.... Ideas great but actually arranging it.... Fecking nightmare

All talk no action"

I know what you mean. The maths works out like this:

30 guys respond saying 'hell yes, I'll be there.'

1 has a panic attack about his wife going on his laptop and deletes his profile, throws the laptop away. Retrieves lap top and nukes it from orbit just to be safe. This leaves 29.

14 have a wank over the idea of fucking you up the arse, leaving you gaping wide, then shoot their load. Immediately they lose interest and go to sleep in a corner. This leaves 15.

5 decide that you live 10 miles or more away and alright the price of petrol has come down, but still, money is money and it does involve going out their way. They turn their PC off and start to think of a good lie that doesn't involve them being blocked. You now have 10 people left.

5 look out the window, decide it looks cold and nasty out there. There's also an episode of Top Gear on Dave they can't remember seeing, so they stay at home. You now have 5.

Out of these 5, 1 gets hopelessly lost, sending a message later from someone 45 miles away, asking if he is close. He isn't.

Out of the 4 that show, 1 finds he can't perform in front of an audience. 1 has a really creative approach to personal hygiene, but 2 really go for it.

All talk no action

1 has a panic attack about his wife going on his laptop and deletes his profile, throws the laptop away. Retrieves lap top and nukes it from orbit just to be safe. This leaves 29.

14 have a wank over the idea of fucking you up the arse, leaving you gaping wide, then shoot their load. Immediately they lose interest and go to sleep in a corner. This leaves 15.

5 decide that you live 10 miles or more away and alright the price of petrol has come down, but still, money is money and it does involve going out their way. They turn their PC off and start to think of a good lie that doesn't involve them being blocked. You now have 10 people left.

5 look out the window, decide it looks cold and nasty out there. There's also an episode of Top Gear on Dave they can't remember seeing, so they stay at home. You now have 5.

Out of these 5, 1 gets hopelessly lost, sending a message later from someone 45 miles away, asking if he is close. He isn't.

Out of the 4 that show, 1 finds he can't perform in front of an audience. 1 has a really creative approach to personal hygiene, but 2 really go for it.

"

Ha ha!

All talk no action

"

But only if you're lucky.....

By *tmmCouple  over a year ago

harlow

All talk no action

"

So true! Had a gb arranged for 15 - had 6 turn up, creative personal hygiene and embarrassment included. But please tell me where the 7 guys cars whose all broke down on the same road came from???

I had four.... Do I count though?

Didn't any of them have Mothers suddenly die or dogs they had to urgently take to the vets???

"Didn't any of them have Mothers suddenly die or dogs they had to urgently take to the vets???"

Who? My lot? I didn't arrange it I just walked round a sauna collecting guys I wanted

By *lutmeup500Woman  over a year ago

London

why only anal?..i had one on wed and had 80 guys 18 tgirls 2 cpls with all kinds of sex..bi, lesbian, sploshing, piss as well as straight fucking

dont limit it to anal!

harlow

"Didn't any of them have Mothers suddenly die or dogs they had to urgently take to the vets???"

lol we've had mother excuses too.

Mind you we genuinely had an ill mother (mother in law) who got admitted to hospital with a stroke like attack and spent 4 months in there... now in a home, improving and very happy. Problem was it sounded like such a fake excuse that I think we said we finished work late...... its a nightmare on here sometimes lol!!

Guess that makes us as bad

harlow

Not for a gb I must point out. A one on one....

By *ee331Man  over a year ago

Wolverton

Let me know if you do arrange one, I'm up for it and won't let you down.

"why only anal?..i had one on wed and had 80 guys 18 tgirls 2 cpls with all kinds of sex..bi, lesbian, sploshing, piss as well as straight fucking

dont limit it to anal!"

Hey I remember talking to you when you first started fab on your first profile, I see you must be one of top fab people on her now and a very impressive profile, 80 guys wow never seen anything like that before can people come watch?

"I had four.... Do I count though? "

It's not for me a ts, but guess you do count

Em, i think youre all forgetting...the op was about a FEMALE gangbang

» Add a new message to this topic