FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Into muscles/big shoulders?

Into muscles/big shoulders?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I keep getting a lot of attention for my bug shoulders. I'm a competing UK Strongman so very far away from the bodybuilder 6 pack look which I know turns many people off.

Where does everyone stand on muscles on people at clubs (both on men and women)?

I am always hoping I don't get judged on them tbh. I've got a degree in History and Politics, people think I'm funny and I train to be one of the strongest in the country. Nothing to do with "looking" a certain way. Far from a vain guy and I love all shapes and sizes of women and men (to some degree as I don't "fancy" men so to speak).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"big" shoulders. My fat fingers eh?

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"I keep getting a lot of attention for my bug shoulders. I'm a competing UK Strongman so very far away from the bodybuilder 6 pack look which I know turns many people off.

Where does everyone stand on muscles on people at clubs (both on men and women)?

I am always hoping I don't get judged on them tbh. I've got a degree in History and Politics, people think I'm funny and I train to be one of the strongest in the country. Nothing to do with "looking" a certain way. Far from a vain guy and I love all shapes and sizes of women and men (to some degree as I don't "fancy" men so to speak).

"

Same as everything I would think fella, all depends on personal taste.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to be a big guy from playing rugby , I hated the way some peeps looked at me as a thug or bouncer type so I all ways wear baggy clothes.

stopped training now and a lot older so its not so pronounced any more,

mildred says im just cuddly now

» Add a new message to this topic