FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does size matter?

Does size matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some people state what size the ladies are on a couples profile and some single ladies also have it on theirs. Does it really matter if someone is a size 12 or a size 18? Those sizes for example.. I don't really think a size defines a woman or her body.. so Does size matter to you and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Some people state what size the ladies are on a couples profile and some single ladies also have it on theirs. Does it really matter if someone is a size 12 or a size 18? Those sizes for example.. I don't really think a size defines a woman or her body.. so Does size matter to you and why? "

You're new and may not be fully aware of how to use the topic search option.

This particular question is constantly raised so ignore the not so nice/sarcastic comments which may follow.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Some people state what size the ladies are on a couples profile and some single ladies also have it on theirs. Does it really matter if someone is a size 12 or a size 18? Those sizes for example.. I don't really think a size defines a woman or her body.. so Does size matter to you and why? "

I think it's simply people being upfront as some people are very particular about size on fabs and have their preferences. It doesn't make someone any more or any less of a man/woman and that goes for anything: weight, height, race or background.

By the way, nice pics!

"Some people state what size the ladies are on a couples profile and some single ladies also have it on theirs. Does it really matter if someone is a size 12 or a size 18? Those sizes for example.. I don't really think a size defines a woman or her body.. so Does size matter to you and why?

You're new and may not be fully aware of how to use the topic search option.

This particular question is constantly raised so ignore the not so nice/sarcastic comments which may follow."

haha ok thanks! we can handle them

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yes, to me size does matter! It's all to do with attraction.....hence why I have pics of me on mine, it gives people to choice

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I put it as I would hate to turn up to a meet and have someone say "oh you don't look that big on your pics"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It matters to me, I've no interest in overweight women any more.

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

Op, hold on tight. This may get a little rocky.

But on a Personal level i think people find what they find attractive so in different ways to different people different things matter.

Thanks for the answers guys, suppose its personal preferance and what attracts one person might not attract another just that we had a message of a couple who said we were there type but i said i dont think we are as they stated no women over a size 14 and i am so was a little confused haha

"Op, hold on tight. This may get a little rocky.

But on a Personal level i think people find what they find attractive so in different ways to different people different things matter."

great answer thanks

size to me isn't always particularly important, but I guess it has to be somewhat to my liking. I'm more a visual. If i see one that suits my "ideal penis" Then I'll go for it haha!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I state my size on our profile as it does matter to quite a few people.

We both have body types that we tend to be more attracted too but there are always exceptions.

No it doesn't matter to me what size the woman is, its just a fuck

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I state my dress size on my profile, as it matters to some people. I've been all sizes on the scale and know different things appeal to different people (I've come down from a size 26)

I have some body types I find more attractive than others.

It matters to some... Mr for instance actually prefers women from about a 16 upwards..

I check verification's and if a guy has got veris from all slim women I would refuse.

Would matter to us, not attracted to overweight people,

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

It matters to us as we both prefer slim women.

It only matters to the people that can afford to be picky !

But for me it depends on how someone looks and if i find an attraction to them .

Some ladies look amazing no matter what size they are but unfortunately some dont .

Oh and OP u fall into the amazing category

"It only matters to the people that can afford to be picky !

But for me it depends on how someone looks and if i find an attraction to them .

Some ladies look amazing no matter what size they are but unfortunately some dont .

Oh and OP u fall into the amazing category "

Thank you! I suppose its personal preferance, but what i actually ment is someone could say they are a size 14 but look smaller and some could say they where a 16 but look smaller or bigger, suppose everyone is different but for me and mr T its about how someone looks overall not just the size

"It matters to me, I've no interest in overweight women any more."

A 5ft 10 woman who is a 16 is not going to be anywhere near as "curvy" as a woman who is 5ft nothing....at 5ft 10 size 16 is marginally overweight...and 5ft it is very overweight...oops I mean "curvy" lol

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Well put OP.. it's the whole package that interests me... Easy to get on with, interested in the same things etc.. What size they are is only a part of it.. And I do lean towards the fuller figure. No better sight than a nice round ass in a skimpy thong!!

"A 5ft 10 woman who is a 16 is not going to be anywhere near as "curvy" as a woman who is 5ft nothing....at 5ft 10 size 16 is marginally overweight...and 5ft it is very overweight...oops I mean "curvy" lol"

I guess we all have personal preferance but i am 5ft 2 and i am sometimes a size 16. So if you want to class me and other women that size as overweight then thats your opinion haha x

"A 5ft 10 woman who is a 16 is not going to be anywhere near as "curvy" as a woman who is 5ft nothing....at 5ft 10 size 16 is marginally overweight...and 5ft it is very overweight...oops I mean "curvy" lol

I guess we all have personal preferance but i am 5ft 2 and i am sometimes a size 16. So if you want to class me and other women that size as overweight then thats your opinion haha x"

Without getting into any mudslinging over size - I'm a size 10/12 and 5ft 4, and the upper end of healthy, so anything larger would be overweight. And I have been massively overweight, so understand what its like - I was a size 26 and 18 stone heavier than I am now only 5 years ago.

Horses for courses, it will work for some and not for others. Its a preference, no more no less.

By *4nc3rCouple  over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

I put my size on our profile because quite frankly I think my pictures do me more justice than I deserve haha (well I've tried to include some recent realistic ones now, but a few months ago it wasn't the same)

To the point we once had a couple with a female who was about a size 12-14 apologising for not being a "supermodel type" and saying they understand if we don't find bigger girls attractive - when we replied and explained that I'm a lot bigger than she was they couldn't believe it lol

I just think although it's not always important to everyone, it's easier to be upfront and save all involved some time lol

"A 5ft 10 woman who is a 16 is not going to be anywhere near as "curvy" as a woman who is 5ft nothing....at 5ft 10 size 16 is marginally overweight...and 5ft it is very overweight...oops I mean "curvy" lol

I guess we all have personal preferance but i am 5ft 2 and i am sometimes a size 16. So if you want to class me and other women that size as overweight then thats your opinion haha x

Without getting into any mudslinging over size - I'm a size 10/12 and 5ft 4, and the upper end of healthy, so anything larger would be overweight. And I have been massively overweight, so understand what its like - I was a size 26 and 18 stone heavier than I am now only 5 years ago.

Horses for courses, it will work for some and not for others. Its a preference, no more no less."

Thats amazing! i am classed on a Nhs scale as overweight but i am healthy and have no health probelms. What i am trying to say is that some people will say no women over a certain size but then when they see you then that soon changes as a size isnt always what it seams if u know what i mean

"I put my size on our profile because quite frankly I think my pictures do me more justice than I deserve haha (well I've tried to include some recent realistic ones now, but a few months ago it wasn't the same)

To the point we once had a couple with a female who was about a size 12-14 apologising for not being a "supermodel type" and saying they understand if we don't find bigger girls attractive - when we replied and explained that I'm a lot bigger than she was they couldn't believe it lol

I just think although it's not always important to everyone, it's easier to be upfront and save all involved some time lol"

Well thats quite sad that a woman who is a size 12/14 thinks she isa bigger lady! a size 14 is now plus size which i think is a bit wrong. It is just personal preferance some people find it important and some people dont. opinions make the world go around haha

"I put my size on our profile because quite frankly I think my pictures do me more justice than I deserve haha (well I've tried to include some recent realistic ones now, but a few months ago it wasn't the same)

I just think although it's not always important to everyone, it's easier to be upfront and save all involved some time lol

Well thats quite sad that a woman who is a size 12/14 thinks she isa bigger lady! a size 14 is now plus size which i think is a bit wrong. It is just personal preferance some people find it important and some people dont. opinions make the world go around haha "

Having been bigger and losing 3 stone and still having body fat...then yes I would say a size 16, at 5ft 2 is overweight...and as someone else has said so would your doctor and the NHS....the human skeleton is not designed 1. To be sedentary or 2. To be overweight...

That is why so many people have bad backs, bad knees and bad hips...and then end up going back to the good old NHS with problems who told them in the first place that they were overweight

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes.....

Size 14 is now a plus size....

Try trying on the original dresses from the fifties...they were probably the equivalent of a small 12....so the dress manufacturers upped their sizes to keep women happy

"It matters to me, I've no interest in overweight women any more."

bugger that rules me out then!

Bloody hell OP

Size 14 / 16 is not big on here ...

Well thats quite sad that a woman who is a size 12/14 thinks she isa bigger lady! a size 14 is now plus size which i think is a bit wrong. It is just personal preferance some people find it important and some people dont. opinions make the world go around haha

Having been bigger and losing 3 stone and still having body fat...then yes I would say a size 16, at 5ft 2 is overweight...and as someone else has said so would your doctor and the NHS....the human skeleton is not designed 1. To be sedentary or 2. To be overweight...

That is why so many people have bad backs, bad knees and bad hips...and then end up going back to the good old NHS with problems who told them in the first place that they were overweight

"

It was me who said on a nhs scale that I am classed as overweight I don't really need u to tell me as I already know which I stated above. But I am healthy and have no health problems and I am happy. So this is going completely off track as I didn't post this topic for a discussion about people who are classed as overweight. Everyone is entitled to their opinion

It was me who said on a nhs scale that I am classed as overweight I don't really need u to tell me as I already know which I stated above. But I am healthy and have no health problems and I am happy. So this is going completely off track as I didn't post this topic for a discussion about people who are classed as overweight. Everyone is entitled to their opinion "

You are only in your 20's....health problems have yet to be an issue...

Yes it does to some people as they may prefer slim, so no point asking me, I have lots pics showing my size, I don't feel the need to mention it as obvious to the naked eye

It was me who said on a nhs scale that I am classed as overweight I don't really need u to tell me as I already know which I stated above. But I am healthy and have no health problems and I am happy. So this is going completely off track as I didn't post this topic for a discussion about people who are classed as overweight. Everyone is entitled to their opinion

You are only in your 20's....health problems have yet to be an issue..."

it is not my opinion...I am just stating facts...as you said these are the opinions of the NHS based on current research and medical cases

You are only in your 20's....health problems have yet to be an issue..."

I don't plan on getting Any bigger and I exercise so I don't see I will have any health issues thanks

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Everyone has a personal preference and the beauty of this site is there is someone for everyone - oh, ok, maybe not for the lonely single male with 'Will fill in later', 4 'over the toilet' cock pics and the pointless Sydney Uni warning. The same one who has a status line saying all of us are 'up our own ar*es' or best of all 'bored.com'... Seriously tho OP - be yourself. Be confident in your own skin and enjoy yourself

"It matters to me, I've no interest in overweight women any more.

bugger that rules me out then! "

I don't doubt for a second that there are many bigger girls out there who are lovely people I'd be happy to spend some time with, and they're probably sexually attractive to plenty of guys, its just that I've come to realise that I'm no longer one of them.

I don't doubt for a second that there are many bigger girls out there who are lovely people I'd be happy to spend some time with, and they're probably sexually attractive to plenty of guys, its just that I've come to realise that I'm no longer one of them."

Guess this thread maybe wasn't really about questions about size....maybe just attention seeking...

I don't doubt for a second that there are many bigger girls out there who are lovely people I'd be happy to spend some time with, and they're probably sexually attractive to plenty of guys, its just that I've come to realise that I'm no longer one of them.

Guess this thread maybe wasn't really about questions about size....maybe just attention seeking..."

I don't mind people attention seeking that's fine, this is a site where most people intend to meet, hence some degree of advertising is expected, but given just how much protection is offered to larger women on here I don't see why another thread should be needed - I mean cock size threads get enough stick, so why shouldn't these?

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Guess this thread maybe wasn't really about questions about size....maybe just attention seeking...

I don't mind people attention seeking that's fine, this is a site where most people intend to meet, hence some degree of advertising is expected, but given just how much protection is offered to larger women on here I don't see why another thread should be needed - I mean cock size threads get enough stick, so why shouldn't these?"

Gotta protect the largest commodity.

Guess this thread maybe wasn't really about questions about size....maybe just attention seeking..."

Attention seeking hahaha. not really but if that's what u think that's fine. There's always a few people on forums who want the last word and want to spark a big debate so go ahead I have what I wanted from this post. Thanks

"Everyone has a personal preference and the beauty of this site is there is someone for everyone - oh, ok, maybe not for the lonely single male with 'Will fill in later', 4 'over the toilet' cock pics and the pointless Sydney Uni warning. The same one who has a status line saying all of us are 'up our own ar*es' or best of all 'bored.com'... Seriously tho OP - be yourself. Be confident in your own skin and enjoy yourself "

Exactly! There is someone for everyone and everyone should be confident 8 their own skin as I am haha thank you x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just have full length pictures up then people can see if their attracted to me or not

Yes - size does matter to some people, and of course they are completely free to express that preference...

In exactly the same way that the OP have a list of "NO..." items at the bottom of your profile...!

So as not to disappoint any man who doesn't understand what fat means I now have a pic of my lower torso as my profile pic. My back,hip,knee problems started when I was a size 10 at the age of 15. I know my weight (which went from 8 stone to 17 stone at the age of 35) doesn't help my body,it's obvious that more weight on my joints will mean more wear and tear but I've had more pain when I was thin and overactive. The people who don't like overweight women can see my flab and stroll on by

"Some people state what size the ladies are on a couples profile and some single ladies also have it on theirs. Does it really matter if someone is a size 12 or a size 18? Those sizes for example.. I don't really think a size defines a woman or her body.. so Does size matter to you and why?

Yes - size does matter to some people, and of course they are completely free to express that preference...

In exactly the same way that the OP have a list of "NO..." items at the bottom of your profile...!

"

Ooh chill out of course people are free to express their preferance which they have done and that is why I asked to see what people thought that it all! I didn't ask what size is classed as overweight did I? So that was a whole new subject.

"I just have full length pictures up then people can see if their attracted to me or not

"

I had a full length,semi-naked pic up and people would say I didn't look fat.

"So as not to disappoint any man who doesn't understand what fat means I now have a pic of my lower torso as my profile pic. My back,hip,knee problems started when I was a size 10 at the age of 15. I know my weight (which went from 8 stone to 17 stone at the age of 35) doesn't help my body,it's obvious that more weight on my joints will mean more wear and tear but I've had more pain when I was thin and overactive. The people who don't like overweight women can see my flab and stroll on by "
haha great comment!

I don't mind people attention seeking that's fine, this is a site where most people intend to meet, hence some degree of advertising is expected, but given just how much protection is offered to larger women on here I don't see why another thread should be needed - I mean cock size threads get enough stick, so why shouldn't these?

Gotta protect the largest commodity."

Well yes that too - there probably wouldn't be a site without them.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Thanks for the answers guys, suppose its personal preferance and what attracts one person might not attract another just that we had a message of a couple who said we were there type but i said i dont think we are as they stated no women over a size 14 and i am so was a little confused haha "

Sometimes on here people's preferences change depending on what is available at the time. We have a few profiles that look at us many times a day and when I look at them theirs says they only want slim or althletic girls.....it doesn't stop them looking repeatedly at me though It could be the perameters are more suited to one of the couple and the other would like bigger or other factors make you appealing to them and they are willing to put aside their preferences so they can play with you

"Thanks for the answers guys, suppose its personal preferance and what attracts one person might not attract another just that we had a message of a couple who said we were there type but i said i dont think we are as they stated no women over a size 14 and i am so was a little confused haha

Sometimes on here people's preferences change depending on what is available at the time. We have a few profiles that look at us many times a day and when I look at them theirs says they only want slim or althletic girls.....it doesn't stop them looking repeatedly at me though It could be the perameters are more suited to one of the couple and the other would like bigger or other factors make you appealing to them and they are willing to put aside their preferences so they can play with you "

they just cant stop looking at your boobies!!!

I don't state my size on my profile. Its no one else's business what dress size I am. I have plenty of pics for people to make informed decision if it still turns out when we meet they don't wanna play then so be it.

I have people contact me who won't meet smokers but say they will. Same with the people who contacted you I would guess. They had a preconceived idea of what they wanted, saw your profile, and forgot about what they'd written.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Thanks for the answers guys, suppose its personal preferance and what attracts one person might not attract another just that we had a message of a couple who said we were there type but i said i dont think we are as they stated no women over a size 14 and i am so was a little confused haha

Sometimes on here people's preferences change depending on what is available at the time. We have a few profiles that look at us many times a day and when I look at them theirs says they only want slim or althletic girls.....it doesn't stop them looking repeatedly at me though It could be the perameters are more suited to one of the couple and the other would like bigger or other factors make you appealing to them and they are willing to put aside their preferences so they can play with you

they just cant stop looking at your boobies!!! "

Hahahaaaaaa car crash fab profile...you want to look away but somehow you just can't

"I have people contact me who won't meet smokers but say they will. Same with the people who contacted you I would guess. They had a preconceived idea of what they wanted, saw your profile, and forgot about what they'd written. "

Finally someone who actually understands what i mean hahah! thank you!!

Black men , in general , like bigger women .I guess its because , again in general , they have big penises to deal with BBW

"Black men , in general , like bigger women .I guess its because , again in general , they have big penises to deal with BBW"

I fail to see how being black automatically suggests you have a big penis, just as I fail to see how being a big woman means you have a deep pussy?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Black men , in general , like bigger women .I guess its because , again in general , they have big penises to deal with BBW"

I can't work out if this is meant to be a serious post or not...

I find it much more helpful than the fab profile settings where the choice is 'Slim/Athletic/Average/Curvy/Ample/Large/Fabulous' as these are very much open to interpretation.

And I'm sorry, but Curvy and Fabulous are not sizes!!!

Fabulous can mean different things to different people.

I have always understood it to mean 'Extra Large' - and this is because in the late 80's there was this whole thing where I think the fashion industry tried to make larger ladies feel better about themselves by using the term 'Fabulous'. I even seem to remember Dawn French being involved at some point.

Now someone who is not familiar with this, may describe themselves as Fabulous - as their interpretation is 'super hot'. 'fit' 'sexy' whatever - but because fab doesn't post a definition anywhere, how is anyone to know.

At least if we use an industry standard (size 10, 12, 14 etc) we all know EXACTLY what to expect.

"

At least if we use an industry standard (size 10, 12, 14 etc) we all know EXACTLY what to expect.

"

If only it were industry standard... a size 10 in next is not the same as a size 10 in another shop sadly... but I do agree some "sizes" are nonsense.

It does to me - not the specific size as in a number but there's a point at which I find somebody over or underweight unattractive. I find healthy and proportional most attractive.

i prefer athletic and slim as i find that attractive.

An accurate description would matter to us as we prefer to meet people around our size. It would save wasting time and embarrassment if we declined at a physical meeting.

I have a preference for Women up to a similar height and of similar build and state it on my profile, But I wouldn't rule out every Woman who has a bigger build then me

"Black men , in general , like bigger women .I guess its because , again in general , they have big penises to deal with BBW

I can't work out if this is meant to be a serious post or not...

"

lol....

I don't mind people attention seeking that's fine, this is a site where most people intend to meet, hence some degree of advertising is expected, but given just how much protection is offered to larger women on here I don't see why another thread should be needed - I mean cock size threads get enough stick, so why shouldn't these?"

That's some funny stuff right there!!

i have always done well so to speak at parties with black men and im slim

also seen some small black willies

bbc is my fav though yum yum

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

No it doesn't matter to me, as I take my time getting to know the person. They way they look is a bonus.

You just missed my point deliberately , there are several studies that suggest which ethnicty is IN GENERAL bigger than which , so don't kill me for just stating the obvious.Go on Google and check for yourself .Nway , I am not going to be bothered.

nogetting along with someones more important

"If only it were industry standard... a size 10 in next is not the same as a size 10 in another shop sadly... but I do agree some "sizes" are nonsense."

I completely sypathise with you lovely ladies who have problems with discrepancies from one shop to another, but the point I was trying to make was that if a profile listed your 'general' dress size - i.e. if you are 'usually' a 14 (just as an example) then that is a whole lot clearer than 'Average' or 'Curvy'

Curvy is a shape - not a size.

Someone who is a size 12 may have beautiful curves and thereby describe themselves as curvy. Similarly, someone who is a size 20 may also describe themselves as curvy. See the point I made earlier about 'Fabulous'

It's just a thought

"You just missed my point deliberately , there are several studies that suggest which ethnicty is IN GENERAL bigger than which , so don't kill me for just stating the obvious.Go on Google and check for yourself .Nway , I am not going to be bothered."

From the "Penis size averages studies of the world 2015"

Chile 5”7

Chine 5”1

Costa Rica 5”4

Coventry 9"1

Great Danes 5”9

Ethiopia 5”3

France 5”7

Ghana 6”8

Greece 4”8

Italian Stallions 4”9

Jamaica 6”4

Ireland 5”0

Mexico 5”5

Netherlands 6”0

Spain 5”3

Sweden 6”0

Tanzania 4”5

UK 5”6

US 5”6

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"You just missed my point deliberately , there are several studies that suggest which ethnicty is IN GENERAL bigger than which , so don't kill me for just stating the obvious.Go on Google and check for yourself .Nway , I am not going to be bothered.

Chile 5”7

Chine 5”1

Costa Rica 5”4

Coventry 9"1

Great Danes 5”9

Ethiopia 5”3

France 5”7

Ghana 6”8

Greece 4”8

Italian Stallions 4”9

Jamaica 6”4

Ireland 5”0

Mexico 5”5

Netherlands 6”0

Spain 5”3

Sweden 6”0

Tanzania 4”5

UK 5”6

US 5”6

"

I see what you did there

It may have been a small sample size.

BIG I mean big sample...

Size matters to me !i don't expect a guy to be perfect but I expect him to have taken care of his body as I have.

Some men prefer slim women - some prefer larger ladies.

That's wonderful - as it means there's someone out there for all of us!

I suddenly have an inexplicable urge to visit Coventry.....

There's certainly at least one big knob here

"You just missed my point deliberately , there are several studies that suggest which ethnicty is IN GENERAL bigger than which , so don't kill me for just stating the obvious.Go on Google and check for yourself .Nway , I am not going to be bothered.

Chile 5”7

Chine 5”1

Costa Rica 5”4

Coventry 9"1

Great Danes 5”9

Ethiopia 5”3

France 5”7

Ghana 6”8

Greece 4”8

Italian Stallions 4”9

Jamaica 6”4

Ireland 5”0

Mexico 5”5

Netherlands 6”0

Spain 5”3

Sweden 6”0

Tanzania 4”5

UK 5”6

US 5”6

I see what you did there "

All she did was state the facts - I mean, I'm from Coventry and check out my member!

Go on ladies, you know you want to...savour its length and thickness...salivate at the thought of its warm hardness pushing into your mouth and onto your awaiting tongue...tremble at the fantasy of it slipping between your moist pussy lips and deep inside you, stimulating your body, sending electrical charges through you, fucking you...

"There's certainly at least one big knob here "

I see my wife was using the forums last night

» Add a new message to this topic