FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married or Not?!?!

Married or Not?!?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngels of Sin 69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

We are a genuine couple and therefore have a couples profile...what is quite disturbing is the sheer volume of people that are either married or attached looking for 'secret meets'. Now we are no way judgemental but would never knowingly meet someone who was attached and their partner did not know. I understand its a choice and an adult site but surely the risks far outway any sexual gratification.

Does this issue bother anyone else?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes.

Doesn't bother me. What others do is their business, not mine.

No it don't bothered me if married women wanna meet. I like them, the secret sex heightens the experience

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

Norh Wales

A major fantasy of mine is to have an affair with a married women.

High Wycombe

"Doesn't bother me. What others do is their business, not mine. "

I guess some people just dont value their marriage/relationship as much as others

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

No I'm not bothered at all

Because I like bareback sex and most married men on here get no sex so it's nicer for me than meeting the real players

And they don't get clingy either

"Doesn't bother me. What others do is their business, not mine.

I guess some people just dont value their marriage/relationship as much as others"

That really isn't my concern

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

Doesn't bother me either

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

I guess some people just dont value their marriage/relationship as much as others

That really isn't my concern"

We don't look into that side of things we don't want to no other peoples life we are just here to swing with people we get on with

High Wycombe

That really isn't my concern

"

Cool

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

Yes it bothers me. Do unto others and all that....

I guess some people just dont value their marriage/relationship as much as others"

Or doesn't get satisfied at home?.

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

"Doesn't bother me. What others do is their business, not mine. "

What people need to ask themselves is can they guarantee the women or men who say they are single actually are.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"No I'm not bothered at all

Because I like bareback sex and most married men on here get no sex so it's nicer for me than meeting the real players

And they don't get clingy either "

Bit of a sweeping statement re amount of sex married men get with their partner, may be your experience but not for us.

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

I really don't care if they are cheating or not most married men looks for sex outside cos they don't get any at home they are bloody right to b on here

West Midlands

Bit of a sweeping statement re amount of sex married men get with their partner, may be your experience but not for us. "

Fair enough

It is my experience and it has been for over a decade on sites like this

West Midlands

So if sex with single swingers is just nsa sex

Why can't it be exactly the same for people who don't tell their partners

Because what they don't know can't hurt them

And it's not like they're actually having an affair

So... No problem really

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Each to their own but we block anyone that openly admits to be cheating on their partner. We both value "fidelity" and would hate it to done to us.

High Wycombe

"Each to their own but we block anyone that openly admits to be cheating on their partner. We both value "fidelity" and would hate it to done to us."

We do exactly the same as we wouldnt want it done to us

Im married and oh doesnt know about me being on here, we dont really have a sex life but do still want to stay together and have a great life. I (selfishly you may say) still enjoy sex and do like to meet other people. I am open about being married on my profile, but not to my wife. Situations and home life can be complicated and not always black and white. Some may say cheating is cheating and you could be right but some people do have reasons for doing it. Not always acceptable reasons to others who are happily married and in sound relationships but we all have our reasons for being on here.

Anyone can lie and you wouldn't necessarily know if they are married as they would say they are single to you.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

We will not knowingly meet a married/attached Man or woman playing without their partner's consent.

People throw many reasons and excuses at you trying to justify their actions but it just isn't something I feel comfortable with.

- Amy. x

West Midlands

"Im married and oh doesnt know about me being on here, we dont really have a sex life but do still want to stay together and have a great life. I (selfishly you may say) still enjoy sex and do like to meet other people. I am open about being married on my profile, but not to my wife. Situations and home life can be complicated and not always black and white. Some may say cheating is cheating and you could be right but some people do have reasons for doing it. Not always acceptable reasons to others who are happily married and in sound relationships but we all have our reasons for being on here. "

I agree with you

Ask these smug people in a few years time when one of them goes off sex

See how they feel then

No.

"Im married and oh doesnt know about me being on here, we dont really have a sex life but do still want to stay together and have a great life. I (selfishly you may say) still enjoy sex and do like to meet other people. I am open about being married on my profile, but not to my wife. Situations and home life can be complicated and not always black and white. Some may say cheating is cheating and you could be right but some people do have reasons for doing it. Not always acceptable reasons to others who are happily married and in sound relationships but we all have our reasons for being on here.

I agree with you

See how they feel then "

Smug?

Nope, doesn't bother me.

High Wycombe

"Im married and oh doesnt know about me being on here, we dont really have a sex life but do still want to stay together and have a great life. I (selfishly you may say) still enjoy sex and do like to meet other people. I am open about being married on my profile, but not to my wife. Situations and home life can be complicated and not always black and white. Some may say cheating is cheating and you could be right but some people do have reasons for doing it. Not always acceptable reasons to others who are happily married and in sound relationships but we all have our reasons for being on here.

I agree with you

See how they feel then "

Lol its not about being smug actually its about respect and morals love

West Midlands

I agree with you

See how they feel then

Smug? "

Yes smug

We have lots off sex readily on tap so it won't ever effect us

Smug

West Midlands

I agree with you

See how they feel then

Lol its not about being smug actually its about respect and morals love"

I have lots of respect for people I fuck

Married or not

High Wycombe

I agree with you

See how they feel then

Lol its not about being smug actually its about respect and morals love"

Ive been in that situation after 20 years of marriage and chose to leave before it got that far. We are not smug or judgemental so please dont throw those words around and think we dont understand real life

"Im married and oh doesnt know about me being on here, we dont really have a sex life but do still want to stay together and have a great life. I (selfishly you may say) still enjoy sex and do like to meet other people. I am open about being married on my profile, but not to my wife. Situations and home life can be complicated and not always black and white. Some may say cheating is cheating and you could be right but some people do have reasons for doing it. Not always acceptable reasons to others who are happily married and in sound relationships but we all have our reasons for being on here. "

I was married...very happily for a long time...that was until my ex wife went off sex...i didn't cheat...but i did get my gratification elsewhere...until she found out !!!....it ultimately ended up in us getting divorced and costing us both a lot of money and heartache...me my advice is if anyone cherishes or loves there partner/wife..then stop...i only wish i could turn back the clock...one thing i do know is sex isn't worth happiness...and yes its cheating no matter how you look at it...and theres never any reason to cheat on the person you profess to love and cherish...i for one being a single man now...would never ever knowingly meet a married person...and yes i've had the chances to

I agree with you

See how they feel then

Smug?

Yes smug

Smug

"

I don't have sex on tap and I wouldn't knowingly go with an attached man. What's my label?

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

We wont meet attached people. It caused us grief before when a 'single' man we had arranged a meet with was followed to our place by his wife, who caused a scene on our doorstep to which a lot of our neighbours were witness to.

West Midlands

I agree with you

See how they feel then

Smug?

Yes smug

Smug

I don't have sex on tap and I wouldn't knowingly go with an attached man. What's my label? "

I'm not biting

What about married women who are cheating and shod business is it of anyone else's. You don't no the reasons why someone may or may not be cheating so its not of anyone business

West Midlands

"We wont meet attached people. It caused us grief before when a 'single' man we had arranged a meet with was followed to our place by his wife, who caused a scene on our doorstep to which a lot of our neighbours were witness to."

I had this once

I told her straight

If you were giving him sex he wouldn't be here would he

Now p#as off from my home

think youll find they have more reason than being married to avoid being clingy with some people.

I was married...very happily for a long time...that was until my ex wife went off sex...i didn't cheat...but i did get my gratification elsewhere...until she found out !!!....it ultimately ended up in us getting divorced and costing us both a lot of money and heartache...me my advice is if anyone cherishes or loves there partner/wife..then stop...i only wish i could turn back the clock...one thing i do know is sex isn't worth happiness...and yes its cheating no matter how you look at it...and theres never any reason to cheat on the person you profess to love and cherish...i for one being a single man now...would never ever knowingly meet a married person...and yes i've had the chances to "

Nice to hear somebody admit to their wrong doing.I was on the other end of it with my ex and its not nice. m

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Each to their own but we block anyone that openly admits to be cheating on their partner. We both value "fidelity" and would hate it to done to us.

We do exactly the same as we wouldnt want it done to us "

Ditto. The number of people in this thread who leave their morals at the door when swinging is astounding. The two things are compatible you know...

"What about married women who are cheating and shod business is it of anyone else's. You don't no the reasons why someone may or may not be cheating so its not of anyone business "

There can be no reason to hurt the person you love or cherish...the only person your fooling is yourself..and excusing tbh

West Midlands

Ok

Well I meet several regular men all of whom have been married for over a decade

And I only meet them for sex

And they're not clingy

Never ask me who else I meet

think youll find they have more reason than being married to avoid being clingy with some people. "

"Each to their own but we block anyone that openly admits to be cheating on their partner. We both value "fidelity" and would hate it to done to us.

Ditto. The number of people in this thread who leave their morals at the door when swinging is astounding.

"

as are the amount of people who make assumptions and judgements about others.......

"What about married women who are cheating and shod business is it of anyone else's. You don't no the reasons why someone may or may not be cheating so its not of anyone business

There can be no reason to hurt the person you love or cherish...the only person your fooling is yourself..and excusing tbh "

Did I say Im married? ????

"What about married women who are cheating and shod business is it of anyone else's. You don't no the reasons why someone may or may not be cheating so its not of anyone business

There can be no reason to hurt the person you love or cherish...the only person your fooling is yourself..and excusing tbh

"

Nope i was quoting your comment !!!

Wake up smell Coffee!

"What about married women who are cheating and shod business is it of anyone else's. You don't no the reasons why someone may or may not be cheating so its not of anyone business "

People who fuck others have the right to make it their business simply because it affects their decision-making!

It does not bother me if a lady is married in a relationship and not told their partner it's none of my business I'm here to have fun and if that fun is with a married woman so be it

Nope i was quoting your comment !!!"

Hehehe fair enough x

This thread is better then the soaps

People who fuck others have the right to make it their business simply because it affects their decision-making!"

I'd like to hope any meets I get would be honest Im sure they won't be

West Midlands

Ditto. The number of people in this thread who leave their morals at the door when swinging is astounding. The two things are compatible you know...

"

I am a very moral person actually

Ask my vicar

And I'm not a swinger

Simply a slut lol

West Midlands

"This thread is better then the soaps "

In the soaps they're always having sex wirh everyone else

It reflects real life

There are some very judgemental people on here lol

Ask my vicar

And I'm not a swinger

Simply a slut lol "

Nah..if you would risk breaking up someones marriage for sex..then theres no morals involved there from what i can see

"There are some very judgemental people on here lol "

And some very desperate people that would fuck anything

Bareback or cheating seems to be the most judgemental I for 1 love bareback but I know this is something that is judged appon

"Bareback or cheating seems to be the most judgemental I for 1 love bareback but I know this is something that is judged appon "

I see why you dont meet many people then lol

"There are some very judgemental people on here lol

And some very desperate people that would fuck anything "

well said that man, totally agree with you.

Excuse me but I don't fuck anyone I am choosy who I have fun with

People who fuck others have the right to make it their business simply because it affects their decision-making!

I'd like to hope any meets I get would be honest Im sure they won't be "

I'm sure some are . Admittedly the crux of the matter is that we all make choices upon the info we receive, hoping it's the truth. I rely on my pretty accurate gut instinct/intuition.

West Midlands

If you mean me

I'm neither desperate

Nor will I fuck all who ask

So ner ner

Lol

How would you no if someone said they were divorced and yet they are not and its not a quicky no rush etc you don't for sure do you

West Midlands

Ask my vicar

And I'm not a swinger

Simply a slut lol

Nah..if you would risk breaking up someones marriage for sex..then theres no morals involved there from what i can see "

There's no risk for my

I'm single

Doh!!!!

Chatham

Love how this is thrown around whenever this debate comes up, on here or in my inbox.

We all judge. Right from wrong forms the very basis of our society. Who hasn't picked up a newspaper and judged a person for beating someone up or abandoning their kids?

People just don't like it when it's their own actions warranting judgement.

West Midlands

"Bareback or cheating seems to be the most judgemental I for 1 love bareback but I know this is something that is judged appon "

They APPEAR judgemental cos they don't agree with your life choices?

I'd like to hope any meets I get would be honest Im sure they won't be

I'm sure some are . Admittedly the crux of the matter is that we all make choices upon the info we receive, hoping it's the truth. I rely on my pretty accurate gut instinct/intuition."

Me too some times fuck up and sometimes just fuck lol

West Midlands

Love how this is thrown around whenever this debate comes up, on here or in my inbox.

We all judge. Right from wrong forms the very basis of our society. Who hasn't picked up a newspaper and judged a person for beating someone up or abandoning their kids?

People just don't like it when it's their own actions warranting judgement."

I'm very liberal

I judge almost nobody on anything they do

And my friends will tell you this

If you mean me

I'm neither desperate

So ner ner

Lol "

And ditto if you mean me

If you mean me

I'm neither desperate

So ner ner

Lol

And ditto if you mean me "

I did'nt mean anyone in general..read your comments lol ner ner

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

For me if I know the female is married and playing behind the husbands back....will never play ever...I wouldn't like to be the guy...so therefore I wouldn't disrespect him that way. Don't get me wrong... I have like thought about it...but I think swinging is not about cheating. Now if the partner is aware of the entire arrangement and this can be verified...then that's different. I guess I'm just weird....

I'm very liberal

And my friends will tell you this "

I think its good your honest then the good folk of fab can make an informed decision xx

Chatham

I'm very liberal

'almost nobody'

Yes, because if they cheat on their partner they're just not the kind of person I want to be friendly with. They clearly have very different values to myself. Also prefer people who are prepared to be honest about what they want - which includes honesty toward people that they are in a relationship with. If they're not honest people, I don't want them in my bed.

West Midlands

I'm very liberal

'almost nobody' "

Ok murderers

And people who inflicted violence upon others

That's about it if you must know

That it

Just two things

Happy now? ??

"For me if I know the female is married and playing behind the husbands back....will never play ever...I wouldn't like to be the guy...so therefore I wouldn't disrespect him that way. Don't get me wrong... I have like thought about it...but I think swinging is not about cheating. Now if the partner is aware of the entire arrangement and this can be verified...then that's different. I guess I'm just weird...."

Nah your not weird..you just have morals and standands..like any caring human being would have

I'm very liberal

Liberal doesn't mean 'doesn't judge'. In fact most liberals I know actively seek to surround themselves with honest people.

Chatham

I'm very liberal

'almost nobody'

Ok murderers

That it

Just two things

Happy now? ??

"

Exactly as I said

We all judge

West Midlands

I'm very liberal

I think its good your honest then the good folk of fab can make an informed decision xx"

This is true

And my message box is full to bursting every day of the week

So clearly the majority like me lol

And others like me

West Midlands

I'm very liberal

'almost nobody'

Ok murderers

That it

Just two things

Happy now? ??

Exactly as I said

We all judge "

Fair enough

But not much

I'm very liberal

Liberal doesn't mean 'doesn't judge'. In fact most liberals I know actively seek to surround themselves with honest people."

We can imagine quite a lot have been reading this and are keeping veeerrryyyy quiet.

We're married,just not to each other,our respective spouse's don't want / can't have sex.

So unless you are actually in that situation don't judge anyone.

"

Im very judgemental on cheating i agree...i saw and experienced it first hand what it can do....and welcome back "

I have also experienced it firsthand. And rather than assume he was an awful cheating person who must hate me we talked it through, dissected everything. And guess what? These things are not usually one sided, they aren't black and white. Every couple has their own unique set of circumstances and I truly believe that if a couple are meant to be together they will survive. ....anything. cheating actually made our relationship stronger. It took that for me to take a good look at myself and my own faults rather than point my finger at the "cheating bastard" I'm not saying this is the same for others but it is why I get angry at those that blanket judge. Nothing wrong with judging when you have all the facts. It's the assumptions and blanket judgements that I have a problem with. And no I'm not sticking up or condoning the behaviour of those that cheat it's just not my place to tell them what they should or shouldn't be doing. And yes thank you, I do have morals and standards too.

"We're married,just not to each other,our respective spouse's don't want / can't have sex.

So unless you are actually in that situation don't judge anyone."

If the other partners know then fine theres not a problem...but if they don't then there is..and its only my opinion

Not bothered at all .

What others do and say is their business .

We are simply here for the nsa sex and have no desire to form friendships etc.....

"

Im very judgemental on cheating i agree...i saw and experienced it first hand what it can do....and welcome back

I have also experienced it firsthand. And rather than assume he was an awful cheating person who must hate me we talked it through, dissected everything. And guess what? These things are not usually one sided, they aren't black and white. Every couple has their own unique set of circumstances and I truly believe that if a couple are meant to be together they will survive. ....anything. cheating actually made our relationship stronger. It took that for me to take a good look at myself and my own faults rather than point my finger at the "cheating bastard" I'm not saying this is the same for others but it is why I get angry at those that blanket judge. Nothing wrong with judging when you have all the facts. It's the assumptions and blanket judgements that I have a problem with. And no I'm not sticking up or condoning the behaviour of those that cheat it's just not my place to tell them what they should or shouldn't be doing. And yes thank you, I do have morals and standards too. "

Agreed ...and your hubby knows what you do..so no one can judge you at all...but still given what you have been through would you honestly meet a married guy behind his wife's back ?

"We're married,just not to each other,our respective spouse's don't want / can't have sex.

That's not really how it works.

I can judge all sorts of people without being in their situation. Why are you so special?

This

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Shagging about behind your partners back and using swinging as a cover only helps to enforce the stigma surrounding the scene.

As does anyone who knowingly helps them to do it.

If you're here and your partner doesn't know you're not swinging you're cheating.

As for the "I'm not satisfied at home" bollocks try have some damn respect for your partner and talk to them.

What's going to be worse

"Look love... You know I love you but, We need to talk"

Or

"I found the messages.... We need to talk"

"Yes it bothers me. Do unto others and all that...."

Same for us - cheaters are a no go.

Whilst I don't want to get into a row about this, you say you like bareback sex (who doesn't?), you also say that 'married men don't get sex at home'. What about bareback sex with all the married guys who have some sex at home, isn't that risky for all concerned?

think youll find they have more reason than being married to avoid being clingy with some people. "

By *omeojulietCouple  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

"Shagging about behind your partners back and using swinging as a cover only helps to enforce the stigma surrounding the scene.

If you're here and your partner doesn't know you're not swinging you're cheating.

As for the "I'm not satisfied at home" bollocks try have some damn respect for your partner and talk to them.

What's going to be worse

Or

"

Completely agree. We will never meet anyone who is cheating on a partner.

People who fuck others have the right to make it their business simply because it affects their decision-making!"

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

we play with married ladies. i think the majority of "single" ladies in our area are married, they just don't mention it on their profile, tis the nature of this site. blatantly married ladies, ladies who come with permission from hubby to meet angel, without telling him i'll be there, ladies with boyfriends....alas what ya gonna do....angel needs to eat fanny

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Yes it bothers me. Do unto others and all that...."

"Shagging about behind your partners back and using swinging as a cover only helps to enforce the stigma surrounding the scene.

What's going to be worse

Now THATS judgemental saying that someone who shags a married Bloke/Bird is adding to the stigma surrounding swinging

Gimp

Or

"

I had an experience a few weeks ago now...my phone went off early in the morning...it was from a young lady part of a couple id meet and played with regularly and shes beautiful with a lovely sexy body...she was on a night out with the girls...she asked me to come pick her up and fuck her in the back of my car and i wont tell ---- her partner...and i know most guys would had jumped at the opportunity...do you know what my response was even though we had met and played before...sorry i like you as a couple...i wouldn't want to hurt your partner...and tbh...i did and have lost quite a bit of respect for her over it

By *ames blackMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I love the way the OP says they are not judgemental & then goes on to judge all married people playing 'alone'

I don't personally want to meet a guy that is cheating behind "her" back.

I am married myself and he knows, he also plays.

So, do I fit in the cheating category??

"

Im very judgemental on cheating i agree...i saw and experienced it first hand what it can do....and welcome back

I have also experienced it firsthand. And rather than assume he was an awful cheating person who must hate me we talked it through, dissected everything. And guess what? These things are not usually one sided, they aren't black and white. Every couple has their own unique set of circumstances and I truly believe that if a couple are meant to be together they will survive. ....anything. cheating actually made our relationship stronger. It took that for me to take a good look at myself and my own faults rather than point my finger at the "cheating bastard" I'm not saying this is the same for others but it is why I get angry at those that blanket judge. Nothing wrong with judging when you have all the facts. It's the assumptions and blanket judgements that I have a problem with. And no I'm not sticking up or condoning the behaviour of those that cheat it's just not my place to tell them what they should or shouldn't be doing. And yes thank you, I do have morals and standards too.

Agreed ...and your hubby knows what you do..so no one can judge you at all...but still given what you have been through would you honestly meet a married guy behind his wife's back ? "

i Probably have but as i said earlier it really is none of my business. Having said that not many married men who fit what I'm looking for are able to book a hotel room for a week night!

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"I don't personally want to meet a guy that is cheating behind "her" back.

So, do I fit in the cheating category??"

permissive cheating with reservations?

Yes it bothers me. I was always told by my mother to never go with somebody else's partner as I wouldn't want somebody to go with mine. I won't lecture someone on it, I will just let them know it isn't for me.

"I don't personally want to meet a guy that is cheating behind "her" back.

So, do I fit in the cheating category??"

In my opinion no because you are not deceiving him.

Well said xx

"

I have also experienced it firsthand. And rather than assume he was an awful cheating person who must hate me we talked it through, dissected everything. And guess what? These things are not usually one sided, they aren't black and white. Every couple has their own unique set of circumstances and I truly believe that if a couple are meant to be together they will survive. ....anything. cheating actually made our relationship stronger. It took that for me to take a good look at myself and my own faults rather than point my finger at the "cheating bastard" I'm not saying this is the same for others but it is why I get angry at those that blanket judge. Nothing wrong with judging when you have all the facts. It's the assumptions and blanket judgements that I have a problem with. And no I'm not sticking up or condoning the behaviour of those that cheat it's just not my place to tell them what they should or shouldn't be doing. And yes thank you, I do have morals and standards too. "

This is exactly what I was trying to say you just put it better

"We are a genuine couple and therefore have a couples profile...what is quite disturbing is the sheer volume of people that are either married or attached looking for 'secret meets'. Now we are no way judgemental but would never knowingly meet someone who was attached and their partner did not know. I understand its a choice and an adult site but surely the risks far outway any sexual gratification.

Does this issue bother anyone else? "

Yes because IMO true swingers are honest and upfront and seek their pleasure but not at the risk of hurting someone..secret meets are cheating..but the guys that mail me and say "I have to be honest I'm married" are being hypocritical as how can they be honest to some they have never met, yet not honest to their wife/partner...I will not play with anyone knowingly married or cheating....that is not being judgemental of the individual but of the way they are behaving

I am no longer meeting because I'm in a monogamous relationship, she knows my history and that I'm still a member here. I will also never cheat on her. Those are my morals.

However, I'm no one else's moral guardian and when I was meeting it really wasn't any of my concern, they obviously have their reasons and I'm not going to judge anyone.

"I love the way the OP says they are not judgemental & then goes on to judge all married people playing 'alone'"

In their first post?

They are not condemning (judging) anyone but they are assessing (judging) them in relation to their own desires. To this end they have EVERY right.

What's going to be worse

Or

"

West Midlands

My moral argument in favour of meeting married people is simply this

Most of my friends know I'm a slut on swinging sites, 80% or even more and the rest don't know because they've not asked

Now most swingers do not tell their families colleagues neighbours or friends

In fact they lie about their behaviour and whereabouts

I don't

So my moral point is this

Whose more of a liar?

Married people who lie to just one more person than the rest of you?

"I had an experience a few weeks ago now...my phone went off early in the morning...it was from a young lady part of a couple id meet and played with regularly and shes beautiful with a lovely sexy body...she was on a night out with the girls...she asked me to come pick her up and fuck her in the back of my car and i wont tell ---- her partner...and i know most guys would had jumped at the opportunity...do you know what my response was even though we had met and played before...sorry i like you as a couple...i wouldn't want to hurt your partner...and tbh...i did and have lost quite a bit of respect for her over it "

"My moral argument in favour of meeting married people is simply this

Most of my friends know I'm a slut on swinging sites, 80% or even more and the rest don't know because they've not asked

Now most swingers do not tell their families colleagues neighbours or friends

In fact they lie about their behaviour and whereabouts

I don't

So my moral point is this

Whose more of a liar?

Married people who lie to just one more person than the rest of you?

"

I think that - personally - it's worse to lie to someone you have promised to love, to cherish, to not lie to, than a bunch of strangers.

We don't believe calling yourself a swinger is a get out of jail free card for infidelity

"We will not knowingly meet a married/attached Man or woman playing without their partner's consent.

People throw many reasons and excuses at you trying to justify their actions but it just isn't something I feel comfortable with.

- Amy. x"

This

You stated in your original post that 'you are no way judgemental' Yet here you are judging others with your next post. What others do is no concern of mine. If you dont want to meet married people don't.

doesn't bother me at all. if he aint getting it at home then he will look elsewhere. if I knew the wife/gf personally then it would be a no no.

You stated in your original post that 'you are no way judgemental' Yet here you are judging others with your next post. What others do is no concern of mine. If you dont want to meet married people don't. "

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Ditto. The number of people in this thread who leave their morals at the door when swinging is astounding.

as are the amount of people who make assumptions and judgements about others......."

It's called 'cheating' . There's no assumptions in there! In this context it means fucking someone without your partner knowing.

If that floats your boat knock yourself out.

Just be honest about it so that other folks can make an informed choice.

[Removed by poster at 30/04/15 16:24:03]

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

personally we feel its up to others what they do but and we dont judge, but we reserve the right to say thanks but no thanks to anyone we are not comfortable with for whatever reason lol

"

I was married...very happily for a long time...that was until my ex wife went off sex...i didn't cheat...but i did get my gratification elsewhere...until she found out !!!....it ultimately ended up in us getting divorced and costing us both a lot of money and heartache...me my advice is if anyone cherishes or loves there partner/wife..then stop...i only wish i could turn back the clock...one thing i do know is sex isn't worth happiness...and yes its cheating no matter how you look at it...and theres never any reason to cheat on the person you profess to love and cherish...i for one being a single man now...would never ever knowingly meet a married person...and yes i've had the chances to "

Really respect you for being open and honest here

"We wont meet attached people. It caused us grief before when a 'single' man we had arranged a meet with was followed to our place by his wife, who caused a scene on our doorstep to which a lot of our neighbours were witness to.

I had this once

I told her straight

Now p#as off from my home "

Classy...

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Getting a phone call from an outraged 'other half' must be a real pain...especially if you were 'sure' they seemed single...

as are the amount of people who make assumptions and judgements about others.......

It's called 'cheating' . There's no assumptions in there! In this context it means fucking someone without your partner knowing.

"

"We don't believe calling yourself a swinger is a get out of jail free card for infidelity"

It is not swinging...it is cheating

West Midlands

"We wont meet attached people. It caused us grief before when a 'single' man we had arranged a meet with was followed to our place by his wife, who caused a scene on our doorstep to which a lot of our neighbours were witness to.

I had this once

I told her straight

Now p#as off from my home

Classy..."

Oh I'm classy all right

But I'm not an idiot

And I won't be told what or who I can see in my own home

I'm married in a sexless relationship. I'm upfront every time I meet someone.

Have my own reasons to swing and suspect my wife knows why I do.

For me it's just sex.

Yes it is.

Surely sleeping with anyone when you are married with or without the other knowing is cheating??

"

The assumption is that people who meet married people have no morals. I am neither a cheater nor a liar. Another 2 assumptions there.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I wouldnt knowingly meet married or attached men, but i've had a few try and convince me they're single.Thats what i hate,at least be upfront and give people the choice .

"Surely sleeping with anyone when you are married with or without the other knowing is cheating??"

Think about it... If you cheat at cards or an exam, do others know? They may get to know but the idea behind cheating is that the relevant people don't know.

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

The assumption is that people who meet married people have no morals. I am neither a cheater nor a liar. Another 2 assumptions there."

Not sure I suggested any such thing?

"I'm married in a sexless relationship. I'm upfront every time I meet someone.

For me it's just sex.

"

I agree, doesn't mean u don't love ur partner, means u have needs like everybody. sorry but im guilty of seeing a married man but its ONLY sex. not an affair so no commitment or attachment

The assumption is that people who meet married people have no morals. I am neither a cheater nor a liar. Another 2 assumptions there.

Not sure I suggested any such thing?"

I didn't say you did. I was replying to someone else!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"

I was married...very happily for a long time...that was until my ex wife went off sex...i didn't cheat...but i did get my gratification elsewhere...until she found out !!!....it ultimately ended up in us getting divorced and costing us both a lot of money and heartache...me my advice is if anyone cherishes or loves there partner/wife..then stop...i only wish i could turn back the clock...one thing i do know is sex isn't worth happiness...and yes its cheating no matter how you look at it...and theres never any reason to cheat on the person you profess to love and cherish...i for one being a single man now...would never ever knowingly meet a married person...and yes i've had the chances to

Really respect you for being open and honest here "

That is so well put, well written and heartfelt that you can't help but see your point of _iew...

On the other hand there are many... And I mean many people who are in oppressive, unloving relationships, with little or little of the type of sex they need.

What happens is they spen 20 years playing the good wife, raising kids who grow up and become less of a distraction, but without a skill or one that is so unused and out of the game or in an untenable situation... E.g. Aged dying parent, dragging on for 3 years...

They need to feel something, they can't leave due to circumstance and are deeply unhappy...

Que many saying just leave... I can think of many situations where this is not possible...

At somepoint the invisible prison of their marriage vows become meaningless...

But most people will always see the world from their point of _iew... So they look down on those that don't conform to their high standards...

No matter how much good someone has done for there neighbour, local community or mankind.... They cheated!

Totally outdated concept!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Yes, because if they cheat on their partner they're just not the kind of person I want to be friendly with. They clearly have very different values to myself. Also prefer people who are prepared to be honest about what they want - which includes honesty toward people that they are in a relationship with. If they're not honest people, I don't want them in my bed."

"We don't believe calling yourself a swinger is a get out of jail free card for infidelity

It is not swinging...it is cheating"

West Midlands

"Getting a phone call from an outraged 'other half' must be a real pain...especially if you were 'sure' they seemed single..."

I've had it loads of times

And belive me

They rarely call me back

I am Welsh and have a firey temper lol

"

I agree, doesn't mean u don't love ur partner, means u have needs like everybody. sorry but im guilty of seeing a married man but its ONLY sex. not an affair so no commitment or attachment "

If it's 'just sex' and not really an affair, why doesn't he tell his partner?

I thought that the whole idea of getting married is because you loved and cared about someone so much that you wanted to make a life long commitment to them. Doing something that you know would hurt them seems counterproductive to the state of marriage. I guess you can either hurt them in the short term and leave, or hurt them in the long term and cheat. Either way there's hurt. But one resolves quicker than the other.

"

That is so well put, well written and heartfelt that you can't help but see your point of _iew...

On the other hand there are many... And I mean many people who are in oppressive, unloving relationships, with little or little of the type of sex they need.

What happens is they spen 20 years playing the good wife, raising kids who grow up and become less of a distraction, but without a skill or one that is so unused and out of the game or in an untenable situation... E.g. Aged dying parent, dragging on for 3 years...

They need to feel something, they can't leave due to circumstance and are deeply unhappy...

Que many saying just leave... I can think of many situations where this is not possible...

But most people will always see the world from their point of _iew... So they look down on those that don't conform to their high standards...

No matter how much good someone has done for there neighbour, local community or mankind.... They cheated!

Totally outdated concept!"

You can leave...i did i was married for 30 years we got married at 18..we were together from the age of 14...to me its an excuse..and tbh there cant be any excuse for cheating...because if you love and cherish someone..you put up with there failings..good or bad..like i've said if i could had done things differently i would had

West Midlands

"

I agree, doesn't mean u don't love ur partner, means u have needs like everybody. sorry but im guilty of seeing a married man but its ONLY sex. not an affair so no commitment or attachment

I thought that the whole idea of getting married is because you loved and cared about someone so much that you wanted to make a life long commitment to them. Doing something that you know would hurt them seems counterproductive to the state of marriage. I guess you can either hurt them in the short term and leave, or hurt them in the long term and cheat. Either way there's hurt. But one resolves quicker than the other."

No one's hurt if they don't know

"Getting a phone call from an outraged 'other half' must be a real pain...especially if you were 'sure' they seemed single...

And belive me

They rarely call me back

I am Welsh and have a firey temper lol "

Believe

Fiery

"

I thought that the whole idea of getting married is because you loved and cared about someone so much that you wanted to make a life long commitment to them. Doing something that you know would hurt them seems counterproductive to the state of marriage. I guess you can either hurt them in the short term and leave, or hurt them in the long term and cheat. Either way there's hurt. But one resolves quicker than the other.

No one's hurt if they don't know "

You think they don't know? That's laughable.

I knew for years that my mother was having an affair. So did my father.

I also knew that my partner - of nearly five years - cheated on me five times. And I didn't even live with him.

If you think they don't know, you must think they are stupid.

They do often know. They just are scared of losing the person that they want to be with.

"

No one's hurt if they don't know "

The truth always comes out in the end...the only person your kidding is yourself and the cheat your playing with

"

I thought that the whole idea of getting married is because you loved and cared about someone so much that you wanted to make a life long commitment to them. Doing something that you know would hurt them seems counterproductive to the state of marriage. I guess you can either hurt them in the short term and leave, or hurt them in the long term and cheat. Either way there's hurt. But one resolves quicker than the other."

I cant answer that tbh. he obviously knows if he tells her then it could end the marriage, then again if she finds out it could still end the marriage. either way he probably thinks best to stay quiet, plus I do personally always think u cant totally love ur partner if ur having sex elsewhere.. I don't discuss their personal lives with them.

"

You can leave...i did i was married for 30 years we got married at 18..we were together from the age of 14...to me its an excuse..and tbh there cant be any excuse for cheating...because if you love and cherish someone..you put up with there failings..good or bad..like i've said if i could had done things differently i would had "

And if you did ever care about them the best thing you can do is own up and leave them...

"

I also knew that my partner - of nearly five years - cheated on me five times. And I didn't even live with him.

They do often know. They just are scared of losing the person that they want to be with."

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts. Can you please have the discussion without commenting on peoples profiles when they havent asked for it. Thanks

"

They do often know. They just are scared of losing the person that they want to be with."

"Ive removed posts. Can you please have the discussion without commenting on peoples profiles when they havent asked for it. Thanks"

Apologies if i have x

"I'm married in a sexless relationship. I'm upfront every time I meet someone.

For me it's just sex.

"

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 30/04/15 16:56:46]

wolverhampton

Doesnt bother me , as i am happy to meet married females

It must make life really easy living in the black and white world.

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"

You can leave...i did i was married for 30 years we got married at 18..we were together from the age of 14...to me its an excuse..and tbh there cant be any excuse for cheating...because if you love and cherish someone..you put up with there failings..good or bad..like i've said if i could had done things differently i would had "

You can't just leave....

It's akin to saying if you don't like the way the country is run you can just leave.

I can... I'm willing to bet you can't!

See how that works?

And don't give me the love story either...

Most who spout about love have never done a thing to help the people of this world.

Loving a partner is simply loving yourself.

Not really. It just makes things a bit complicated if the cheater gets found out which is why we would avoid such encounters. Imagine being the respondents in a divorce case. messy or what

"It must make life really easy living in the black and white world."

It certainly made my life better about a million times over when I started to live honestly, and choose to surround myself with those who also live honestly.

"

You can leave...i did i was married for 30 years we got married at 18..we were together from the age of 14...to me its an excuse..and tbh there cant be any excuse for cheating...because if you love and cherish someone..you put up with there failings..good or bad..like i've said if i could had done things differently i would had

You can't just leave....

It's akin to saying if you don't like the way the country is run you can just leave.

See how that works?

Most who spout about love have never done a thing to help the people of this world.

Loving a partner is simply loving yourself."

You would be very surprised

wolverhampton

Lifes short live it and enjoy , no regrets your only here once ,

"Getting a phone call from an outraged 'other half' must be a real pain...especially if you were 'sure' they seemed single...

And belive me

They rarely call me back

I am Welsh and have a firey temper lol "

Ahhhhh thats why we get on

"Not really. It just makes things a bit complicated if the cheater gets found out which is why we would avoid such encounters. Imagine being the respondents in a divorce case. messy or what "
but if hes cheating on fab who will be named in the divorce. ? Hes not cheating with just 1 person!!!

By *ony HardcockMan  over a year ago

Shepperton

"I really don't care if they are cheating or not most married men looks for sex outside cos they don't get any at home they are bloody right to b on here "

or have a medical problem.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

They don't bother me being on here, they should concentrate on meeting people who will meet them and shag like bunnies........

It's any bleating about the reason they are on here and if the absent partner gets the blame, I think that is shit.....

Just fucking do it and stop grandstanding or whimpering

West Midlands

"It must make life really easy living in the black and white world.

It certainly made my life better about a million times over when I started to live honestly, and choose to surround myself with those who also live honestly."

I agree

But very few people are totally honest 100% of the time

Even our closest friends and family

Ask any teenager where he was until 2 in the morning

Lol

"

You can't just leave....

See how that works?

Loving a partner is simply loving yourself."

Oooooo last sentence, we're getting into the realms of philosophy

Herts

"I really don't care if they are cheating or not most married men looks for sex outside cos they don't get any at home they are bloody right to b on here.

"

And, of course, people never lie.

I doubt the excuses make any difference to you anyway but I hate when people blame the absent partner without their side of the story.

Herts

"They don't bother me being on here, they should concentrate on meeting people who will meet them and shag like bunnies........

It's any bleating about the reason they are on here and if the absent partner gets the blame, I think that is shit.....

Just fucking do it and stop grandstanding or whimpering "

West Midlands

"Not really. It just makes things a bit complicated if the cheater gets found out which is why we would avoid such encounters. Imagine being the respondents in a divorce case. messy or what but if hes cheating on fab who will be named in the divorce. ? Hes not cheating with just 1 person!!!"

Not if they don't know your real name or where you live

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"It must make life really easy living in the black and white world."

Yes because there is no grey area when it comes to cheating. You're either cheating or not.

If your partner knows and consents that you're having sex with other people you're not cheating.

If they don't know you're having sex with other people then you are cheating.

Where's the grey area?

All sly cheating means is whoevers doing it has so little respect for their partner that instead of either taking care of it themselves or talking about it to this person who they've made a commitment to they choose to lie and sneak about.

Where's the grey area?

If they have expressed they are not happy and the partner is unwilling to make any effort discussing, agreeing to a halfway point or attending counciling then yes, different story.

But living under the delusion that nobody can get hurt while cheating is immature and irresponsible.

I'm confused. You say you didn't cheat but got your gratification elsewhere???

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Some people are just weak when it comes to the flesh..

Other people are just shit at sex so you end up looking elsewhere for satisfaction..

Some people are just cunts and genuinely couldn't care less who they hurt as long as they get their rocks off....some marriages fall apart,people feel trapped etc...plenty of reasons why it happens..

If you are meeting a single from fab I just assume they are single.

..I'm not about to hire a PI to vet all the meets just to be sure.

"Not really. It just makes things a bit complicated if the cheater gets found out which is why we would avoid such encounters. Imagine being the respondents in a divorce case. messy or what but if hes cheating on fab who will be named in the divorce. ? Hes not cheating with just 1 person!!!"

Any who have been found out can be named. This is the main reason why i don't do married guys, i don't wanna be caught up in their legal contracts. If people wanna do their own thing they shouldn't legally tie themselves to others.

--------------------------------------

We all have our own morals. This debate depends mainly on whether people feel obliged to complete strangers who we don't know or whether we choose to fulfil our own needs instead. I don't think there's any other combination of morals here.

It's easy to be honest when we have nothing to lose from that, it's hard to be honest when we might lose something we want to keep. I'm fairly honest all the time because i don't care about most poeples opinions, but i've never told anyone i've cheated on them unless i had a motive to do so, such as hurt them.

"It must make life really easy living in the black and white world.

It certainly made my life better about a million times over when I started to live honestly, and choose to surround myself with those who also live honestly."

Thats what I don't get. If I had been the victim of infidelity (as some on the thread appear to be)I don't think my first thought would be to join a swingers site to get over it.