FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > timewasters

timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what the best way to dealwith people who mess u about , a polite message or just block them, advice needed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

block them = job done no more time wasted

cant understand i am always polite and whatch what i say and never pushy lol must toughen up a bit

The thing is that at this moment in time they are only timewasters to you, we all have a different opinion of what makes a timewaster and that is how it should be, but that being the case what I said earlier is all the action that is needed, block them, forget them and move on to someone you consider is not a timewaster.

The circumstances are not of importance to anyone else because some of us may not think of thier actions as timewasting, the important thing is that you do.

"block them = job done no more time wasted"

Agree! Done and dusted then

Block them and if they have broken the forum rules you can actually report timewasters you know.

question why do males pretend that they are a cples. and con you to cam with them. wen they know there men on there own, and dont have wife or partner at all .and pretend to meet and dont show up ascples only males turn up grrr ive been caught too mant time so please be aware of the time waster

yes but not all off us single males are the same as them why should i be tarred with same brush

"yes but not all off us single males are the same as them why should i be tarred with same brush"

Because there are for more single guy timewasters than there are genuine single guys and for every polite message that a genuine guy sends there are 20 "suck my cock babe" messages trying to work out which one is which can be very hard work somedays xxx Lois xxx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"yes but not all off us single males are the same as them why should i be tarred with same brush"

but in effect you have done the same thing....

in essence why you may well call a "timewaster" i may not.....

for example.... for me a "timewaster" is only when someone has agreed to meet but then didn't show....

if someone isn't sure and wants to talk more... or is someone has cold feet decides to back out... or someone has an emergency and let me knows... that for me isn't a timewaster..

people can be very quick and liberal with the useage of the word "timewaster"

a time waster is someone who arranges to meet, lets you drive to manchester then when you get there texts to say got to meet a client!! luckily i don't seem to get too may timewasters

"question why do males pretend that they are a cples. and con you to cam with them. wen they know there men on there own, and dont have wife or partner at all .and pretend to meet and dont show up ascples only males turn up grrr ive been caught too mant time so please be aware of the time waster "

You have been caught many times

Fool me once shame on you

Fool me twice shame on me

All you have to do is ask the Female to ring you to confirm she is going to be there with the male on cam before you give them your msn address.

Timewasters to one person are not to another, anyone who wastes one minute of my time is a timewaster to me.

Put on your profile won't meet smokers and then contact us for a meet and your a timewaster, put on your profile maximum age 50 then contact us for a meet your a timewaster.

The trick is not to let timewasters bother you, just block/ignore and go on to the next person there are enough decent people on here to ensure it is fun for everybody.

Have never understood why a single male would pose as a cpl or send cock pics on first post with "wanna suck this". Us single guys also get bombarded with invites from bi guys. Wot makes them think we are remotely interested when we specify we are str8. Is it because we have 'anal' on our enjoy list ?

"question why do males pretend that they are a cples. and con you to cam with them. wen they know there men on there own, and dont have wife or partner at all .and pretend to meet and dont show up ascples only males turn up grrr ive been caught too mant time so please be aware of the time waster

You have been caught many times

Fool me once shame on you

Fool me twice shame on me

All you have to do is ask the Female to ring you to confirm she is going to be there with the male on cam before you give them your msn address.

Timewasters to one person are not to another, anyone who wastes one minute of my time is a timewaster to me.

Put on your profile won't meet smokers and then contact us for a meet and your a timewaster, put on your profile maximum age 50 then contact us for a meet your a timewaster.

The trick is not to let timewasters bother you, just block/ignore and go on to the next person there are enough decent people on here to ensure it is fun for everybody."

Strange way of looking at things jed, if they contact you they’re obviously interested regardless of what they have on their profile, do you question people who want to play in a club as to what they have on their profile if anything before you decide to play.

Absolutely not, when people contact us in a club with a view to playing they talk see me, the person, they don't ask my age, they don't care, they obviously think the chemistry may be there, my body shape must be within thier criteria and above all my personality must be what they like.

On profiles people see age before they see people they set ages believing that anyone outside of thier personal age criteria would not be thier "cup of tea" I respect that, it is thier choice.

When people contact us via a website or at a club it is generally Sasha that has caught thier attention first, I don't want to feel like the "last boy picked for the cricket match - someone has to pick him".

I don't want to meet couples where the female is "taking one for the team".

Perhaps not everyone who contacts us is thinking along those lines but for me meeting is about everyone doing what they want 100%, starting a meet feeling that I am 20 years over thier maximum age limit just puts a dampener on the whole night and I really don't need to meet anyone feeling like that, I have Sasha, why would I want to meet someone who may be thinking along those lines.

I have had people mail us back and say "that's just to keep the pervy old single men away" I am just as pervy as the next man, more than many, being part of a couple doesn't make me any better than single guys my age.

..... and of course this is all explained in our profile so contacting us is a sure sign that they haven't even bothered reading it, we aren't interested in people who don't care whats written in a profile only what they want

Just think it’s a bit harsh and you could be doing yourself out of some great meets, certainly understand the non smoking bit, but not age range, especially when most age ranges aren’t set in stone, after all there’s a lot of 30 year olds that look 50, but not as many 50 year olds look 30, think you should take it as a compliment they like your photos enough to contact you.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"yes but not all off us single males are the same as them why should i be tarred with same brush

Because there are for more single guy timewasters than there are genuine single guys ... "

Really?

well me . me meself tink dat winetasters are just the sam as me .init. cos i like a few dwinks meself like lol

"Just think it’s a bit harsh and you could be doing yourself out of some great meets, certainly understand the non smoking bit, but not age range, especially when most age ranges aren’t set in stone, after all there’s a lot of 30 year olds that look 50, but not as many 50 year olds look 30, think you should take it as a compliment they like your photos enough to contact you."

I understand what your saying and yes we turn away a lot of people we would love to meet but I can't help the way it makes me feel, especially as Sasha tends to attract the younger couples and therefore I am often 20-30 years over thier stated age range, that's a lot of years older lol. I also can't help thinking that if you say something on your profile it should be true, what else is acceptable to change your mind about, being bisexual, being non-pushy or genuine or easy to get along with or thier own ages

Sounds like your just trying to over analyse things, just accept you look good for a 55 year old, because all it boils down to is that most 55 year olds look like compo, hence why people have age ranges, although they could always up their age range to 65 and get inundated with compo look-alikes on the off chance one or two nice ones come along

Just think you should see it as the compliment that it is, not saying you should meet them or change your preferences, but saying they’re timewasters because they find someone attractive outside there normal preferences is just a bit strange

That does make a lot of sense and certainly when we meet people at the club I see it as a very big compliment, I only wish I could differentiate between those that are happy to play with me because of who I am and those that (in many cases) are asking thier partners to play with me because they want to play with Sasha.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

""because all it boils down to is that most 55 year olds look like compo"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"hence why people have age ranges, although they could always up their age range to 65 and get inundated with compo look-alikes on the off chance one or two nice ones come along " "

Well all I can say to that is I hope that in less than two years that ADMIN add 'Nora Batty' to the 'seeking' list

You mean they haven't already done that

[Removed by poster at 17/10/10 19:26:47]

It's not my fault I look young enough to be Mr Bean and not an old Mr Bean

"what the best way to dealwith people who mess u about , a polite message or just block them, advice needed"

We usually wait until we have 9 or 10 then we line them up against the wall and shoot them ...

"Have never understood why a single male would pose as a cpl or send cock pics on first post with "wanna suck this". Us single guys also get bombarded with invites from bi guys. Wot makes them think we are remotely interested when we specify we are str8. Is it because we have 'anal' on our enjoy list ? "

no they contact you because they like what they see and i am afraid that we all get the same

"It's not my fault I look young enough to be Mr Bean and not an old Mr Bean"

Ive told you before Jed, you are not a bad looking bloke, definitely better than Mr Bean so behave or else

yea but I can do a mean impersonation of him

"yea but I can do a mean impersonation of him "

Well if you are at chams on saturday night, id like to see that as he is brilliant

sadly (for those in the club) I was doing the impersonation in the bar at Chams last Friday night, funnily enough I didn't find anyone to play with that night.

(can anyone here Tom Jones singing ? it's not unusual ..... must be a car parked outside with a loud radio on)

"sadly (for those in the club) I was doing the impersonation in the bar at Chams last Friday night, funnily enough I didn't find anyone to play with that night.

(can anyone here Tom Jones singing ? it's not unusual ..... must be a car parked outside with a loud radio on)"

Dam i cant do friday nights so it wasnt my car radio

Will be there with Eric on Sat Halloween

"Will be there with Eric on Sat Halloween "

Cool i shall be a maidso i look forward to meeting you

when i think there be a slight chance of a meet i allways ask if i can talk on phone ..so we swop no, and goes to anwser machine ,?? so left it for cples of days. and phoned again but this time a male anwserd phone ..in the end he owned up saying he sorry he a male with a false piture..and we had allso sent tex to each orther. only to find out in end it was male me and my male partner wasnt happy..so phone calls i am aware of as well as pictures only a webcam can see whom you are

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"what the best way to dealwith people who mess u about , a polite message or just block them, advice needed"

Think the word timewater gets used far to often....ask 5 people what a timewaster is and you could get 5 different answers.

Just because someone may have a different approach or way of doing things to you, doesn't make them one.

Just delete / block and move on.....

im a time waster cos i never meet only chat and wont cancel a planned meet to meet someone else but thats just IMO

» Add a new message to this topic