FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > condom size

condom size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i am not trying to toot my own trumpet at all but i just want to say i think different condom size's should be more redily available.

its anoying that i only know a handfull of shops wher i can get mangums and i have to drive about 20 mins to get them.

however i can understand thier would be a downside to this. if small, large, xl condoms were more available on e.g a pub toilet alot of guys would try and do an immature my cock is bigger than yours thing when infact they dont need that size at all resulting in.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well if you can stretch a standard durex over your head for a party trick I can’t see why people struggle putting one over a dick

Internet is a wonderful thing and guess what, you can order all sorts of it including condoms

"Well if you can stretch a standard durex over your head for a party trick I can’t see why people struggle putting one over a dick "

that the thing i can get a normall one on but they cut the blood of to my cock....

i aint huge but i do have girth

"Internet is a wonderful thing and guess what, you can order all sorts of it including condoms"

yeh i thought about doing that in all fairness but it is anoying when you run out and you could really do with one in emergency

so buy in bulk it is haha

"Well if you can stretch a standard durex over your head for a party trick I can’t see why people struggle putting one over a dick

that the thing i can get a normall one on but they cut the blood of to my cock....

i aint huge but i do have girth"

That’s another thing that’s strange as most men go out and buy cock rings for that exact thing.

"Well if you can stretch a standard durex over your head for a party trick I can’t see why people struggle putting one over a dick

That’s another thing that’s strange as most men go out and buy cock rings for that exact thing. "

lol its different trust me, the condoms were tight and made me lose the wood because blood couldnt stay in becuase the entire thing was tight. with a cock ring its only one little band so the blood gets in and stays in thus enhancing the eerection. i even had several to try and sort out my condom problem.

however since then i have found when i use larger sized condoms i dont have a problem at all. it actually took a playmate to tell me do this other wise i wouldnt have known. i was really worried that i was begging to have a problem

Would ya like me to break them in and stretch them for ya

Would ya like me to break them in and stretch them for ya "

haha go on then it would be a great help

I use an old shirt sleeve, just tie a knot in the end. Must remember to cut the button off though.

lol, I've had that problem with 'cutting of circulation' many a time, sometimes its fine though.

I just use microdoms there perfect for me

By *omeYoungGuyMan  over a year ago

gosport

i only recently tried magnums after years of struggling with normal condoms, i'm average in length but thick. i didn't realise that it is thickness that matters with condom size. magnums aren't that much wider but that little bit of extra room makes all the difference! i thought i was just an idiot who couldn't put them on properly lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

When we first met the Mr used to have the same problems........we ended up buying them from the internet.

Just get a binliner and an elastic band.. sorted :p

If are in need of a constant supply then order loads online in advance... its not like they have a short use by date

Try internet outlets like LoveHoney etc., and have them sent to your home in discreet packaging.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I love Lovehoney....I sent for a new toy and a basque last week, ordered it around 3 oclock on the Friday afternoon and it came the next morning.....free delivery too

[Removed by poster at 21/10/10 22:40:01]

Forum Mod

"I love Lovehoney....I sent for a new toy and a basque last week, ordered it around 3 oclock on the Friday afternoon and it came the next morning.....free delivery too "

I got a few new things from there the other day I don't normally use it but I was impressed with how quick it was delivered

There are plenty of companies operating on eBay too, although it seems to be the bigger you buy the cheaper it is.

Might just buy a 10 pack and use them as sleeping bags.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"... a lot of guys would try and do an immature my cock is bigger than yours thing "

Yes, very immature.

go to your family planning they have condoms to suit all and last time i went i cam away with 96 of the bloody things lol

Just tell them you need slightly bigger ones and they will give you a selection to try

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

[Removed by poster at 22/10/10 09:37:52]

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

British condoms do a 'big boy pack' with 10 different large size condoms, G tried one of these a couple of years ago and decided on which was best for him, then has ordered that make since.

Here's a size chart of commonly available condoms, some are quite big -

http://std.about.com/od/condoms101/a/condomsize.htm

Just Buy online, then it's easy to try plenty without spending much. Condoms are so much cheaper online.

Try Condomi XXL

£12.99 for 100

Which would last me about 10 years, lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Just Buy online, then it's easy to try plenty without spending much. Condoms are so much cheaper online.

Try Condomi XXL

£12.99 for 100

Which would last me about 10 years, lol "

One thing I would not buy "cheap" is condoms.

Special bargains/offers - yes.... cheap - no.

By cheap you are assuming poor quality.

These condoms conform to British and Eurpean standards.

Condomi is a popular German brand of condom and also available in shops, but in the shops it will still cost full price. The saving on condoms comes from buying in bulk online.

Paying £2 for 2 condoms in a pub machine doesn't make them better quality.

Condomi seem to have the best bulk prices. Mates are reasonable. Durex are a rip-off.

Check out the online condom stores and don't get ripped off in the high street!

Back to the original question, Condomi XXL is longer and wider making it more confortable.

"go to your family planning they have condoms to suit all and last time i went i cam away with 96 of the bloody things lol

Just tell them you need slightly bigger ones and they will give you a selection to try"

i have asked and they never have them in and they just keep saying they are going to order them

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"By cheap you are assuming poor quality.

These condoms conform to British and Eurpean standards.

"

My mate bought a watch (yeah, I know a watch isn't a condom, but bare with me)which came with a certificate of authenticity. A leaflet in the case also explained the quality of workmanship which goes into every Gucci watch………. it still said 'Cucci' on the watch face.

I found a Brand I had not heard of before

"Skins" condoms.

I see they do an extra large size. And have another interesting feature:

"No Latex Smell

Many condom users say they do not like the latex smell often associated with wearing condoms. Skins condoms have all been infused with the light scent of vanilla leaving no tell tale latex smell and allowing Skins users to enjoy a far more natural and sensually pleasing experience."

Anyone tried these?

They also do Black Chocolate ones!

By *iss SparklesWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I've been using Skins for a while now and i find them good, they don't have any horrid smell or taste unlike some other brands and i think they're made by the same people as ID lubes which i also like

By *nnTonCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Played with Passante "unique" condoms this weekend for the first time. One-size fits all as very different in style to regular condoms. packets are fiddly & you need a bit of time to read the instructions (and yes you DO need to read them ~ quite funny in the gloom at Chams) but very impressed with the "feel" once we got the hang of them. Think only available on the net tho.

Same thing here. Good question OP.

I found a new brand called "My Size", which sounds interesting. They have 7 different sizes to get the perfect fit.

What's interesting is they base the sizes on circumference. Most larger condoms are mostly longer and only slightly wider. I find a standard condom long enough, but they are always too tight, especially at the base where the elastic is.

May be worth trying, but you may need to try a few sizes to find the right one.

Anyone want to help me test drive some?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I found a new brand called "My Size", which sounds interesting. They have 7 different sizes to get the perfect fit.

What's interesting is they base the sizes on circumference. Most larger condoms are mostly longer and only slightly wider. I find a standard condom long enough, but they are always too tight, especially at the base where the elastic is.

May be worth trying, but you may need to try a few sizes to find the right one.

Anyone want to help me test drive some? "

Is it in the name of scientific research?

20 minutes is hardly a day-trip though....!

My nearest chemist is 40 minutes away...and I don't consider that a hindrance if I want to play.

you'd probably travel further than that for a meet

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

I had bought some condoms online, snugfit from durex, they are tight! Anyways had a scream with them at a party we went to with friends.

After foreplay he's asking for a condom so I passed him one of these snugfit ones. He's around 8 inches in length and has a big girth.

I was sat pissing myself watching him and this lady try to stretch it over his dick, I never said a word though. They managed to get it on and they continued to have sex, after about 5 minutes he gets up and tells her he's sorry but can't carry on, he was in agony from the condom

I didn't have the heart to tell him the problem until the next morning

"20 minutes is hardly a day-trip though....!

My nearest chemist is 40 minutes away...and I don't consider that a hindrance if I want to play.

you'd probably travel further than that for a meet"

yes i do travel further for meets but its no last min trip to the toilets

so i always carry one on me if i think thier is a possibilty of something happening

Agree with the comments about Pasante Unique, very good indeed.

Any latex condom that smells strongly of rubber is getting old and shouldn't be used. It is the latex proteins migrating out of the condom that give the smell, and they are more likely to give rise to latex allergy problems.

» Add a new message to this topic