FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > PREGNANCY!!

PREGNANCY!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all!! What are your _iews with playing with a pregnant women? I am currently early pregnancy. At the moment we are taking a break from swinging clubs until we reach the "safe" stage. But as soon as all ok we will continue to go to xtasia. We don't play with other people but always go in the grope box. I love being touched by others through grope box as always mega horny when pregnant!! What are people's _iews for this? B x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Love to play with a pregnant woman. They just ooze sexuality

By *pace_Cowboy_BrumMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Have always found pregnant women really sexy so I would definitely jump at the chance.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP, check out previous threads on this, might make interesting reading for you.

Ive been fortunate enough to meet pregnant lass and it was amazingly horny!

If its right for you, then go for it

when I was married and met as a couple we met two couples with pregnant women, my ex loved them

not something I would have done while pregnant

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"Evening all!! What are your _iews with playing with a pregnant women? I am currently early pregnancy. At the moment we are taking a break from swinging clubs until we reach the "safe" stage. But as soon as all ok we will continue to go to xtasia. We don't play with other people but always go in the grope box. I love being touched by others through grope box as always mega horny when pregnant!! What are people's _iews for this? B x"

Congrats to you both hope things go well for you x Makes sense taking time away till you have passed that stage whatever you do after that is your choice just dont let others make you think even going in a grope box is wrong x

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

If you've weighed up the pros and cons and decided what's right for you then it doesn't matter what other people think.

Congratulations, btw. We are also expecting. x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Evening all!! What are your _iews with playing with a pregnant women? I am currently early pregnancy. At the moment we are taking a break from swinging clubs until we reach the "safe" stage. But as soon as all ok we will continue to go to xtasia. We don't play with other people but always go in the grope box. I love being touched by others through grope box as always mega horny when pregnant!! What are people's _iews for this? B x

Congrats to you both hope things go well for you x Makes sense taking time away till you have passed that stage whatever you do after that is your choice just dont let others make you think even going in a grope box is wrong x"

If others comments don't matter they wouldn't have started this thread...or have I missed the point?

Not for me...at all.

"Evening all!! What are your _iews with playing with a pregnant women? I am currently early pregnancy. At the moment we are taking a break from swinging clubs until we reach the "safe" stage. But as soon as all ok we will continue to go to xtasia. We don't play with other people but always go in the grope box. I love being touched by others through grope box as always mega horny when pregnant!! What are people's _iews for this? B x

Congrats to you both hope things go well for you x Makes sense taking time away till you have passed that stage whatever you do after that is your choice just dont let others make you think even going in a grope box is wrong x

If others comments don't matter they wouldn't have started this thread...or have I missed the point? "

Nope you haven't!

Yeah read the other threads....one particular post was lovely....apparently a women who swings while she is pregnant is a unfit mother!!

I've been quite vocal on this as I am expecting....i haven't met since being pregnant or for a while before either but really not into getting judged by others.

You do what you want and take no notice of anyone else.

There are plenty of men who would love to play, even if its just to grope you, or shag you senseless xx

I started this post. I am expecting criticism as well as nice comments. Just nice to know what others think that's all. I am definitely up for discussion when I walk into a swinging club with a bump but so what!! It's my choice and I only every have sex with hubby!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

not for me.

congratulations

It's on my sex bucket list

"It's on my sex bucket list "

Lol sounds good!!!

By *orwenglishCouple  over a year ago

Webster

We did some soft play when I was pregnant, it was a lot of fun. I got mixed comments and some of the surprising looks were interesting to see! I just enjoyed it, and knew to myself we didn't do anything wrong for us congratulations too btw

"It's on my sex bucket list

Lol sounds good!!! "

I'm sure it would be if I were to stumble across a pregnant lady! Spoke to one a few years ago on here but nothing happened

crewe

"It's on my sex bucket list

Lol sounds good!!!

I'm sure it would be if I were to stumble across a pregnant lady! Spoke to one a few years ago on here but nothing happened "

For me the only way i reckon i will meet one is to find a partner and expeirence ot together someday.

Love sex with pregnant women it great and I'd do it again x why not as long your safe enjoy it

personally i love preg boobs, but i wouldn't want to touch a preg woman in a club, nor would i go. certainly wouldnt meet, but then for me i dont think there is a safe point, having given birth to my 1st child at 24+4, for me everything would be easy to give up for the duration for the sake of my child.

We wouldn't play with a pregnant lady and I wouldn't play with anyone except my husband whilst pregnant and even that would be more sensual and gentle play for which I shall explain my reasons.

I suppose as has been discussed numerous times in these threads it is all down to whether it is right for you or not. It depends on your own personal outlook on such things as to whether or not you find it an acceptable thing to do. For us personally its not.

We are all different. We all have our own set of morals/values/ethics and personal beliefs which influence how we behave. This is why I try not to (for want of a better expression) "judge" others on some of the sexual practices which I could never imagine doing or may personally find distasteful. Its not for me to govern other peoples lives and hopefully the same respect is offered back to me in return.

Now to explain why it is personally a no go for me.

When I have been pregnant I have felt like my body is like a protective shell. There is this beautiful tiny little life growing inside me. Whatever I eat nourishes it, when I am relaxed baby feels content. I feel very connected to my baby and its father and I mostly don't like anyone except for family and close friends invading our little family bubble. Strangers sometimes stroke my bump and it can make me feel uncomfortable.

I want to keep my unborn child as safe as possible and give it the security, protection and the best environment it needs to thrive. When I make love to my babys daddy its slow and sensual and loving. He is also very protective of his child and we are both mindful of the bump. It can be very erotic and intense of course yet somehow feels much more intimate and bonding due to there being not just the two of us but also our unborn baby involved. Everything we do whilst I am with child both sexually and non sexually indirectly impacts upon that child. Any decisions made must be in the best interests of the child. It is my duty as the mother to do everything in my power to keep baby safe. The other reason is an emotional one, whilst pregnant I can honestly say I wouldn't have been able to enjoy swinging or to have any sort of a sexually physical encounter with anyone other than hubby. My mental state wouldn't have allowed me to. I just couldn't justify it to myself as its not something I would have any desire to do. This is besides the STI risks and the danger of a meet going wrong.

Lastly, one day our children may discover our secret life and find out we are swingers. We will cross that bridge when we come to it and explain our reasons to them. We're not sure how they will take it but hopefully they will be open minded. Imagine if somebody told them that we had done it whilst I carried them. How would that make them feel. Unlikey I know but not impossible.

As already stated this is just my outlook on the topic and I'm not passing judgement on others. I would be interested to hear in depth reasons from those who do play when pregnant or with pregnant ladies to try and understand their mindset. Its good to discuss things in a civilised way. By listening to each others _iews and reasons we may learn something new.

crewe

"We wouldn't play with a pregnant lady and I wouldn't play with anyone except my husband whilst pregnant and even that would be more sensual and gentle play for which I shall explain my reasons.

I suppose as has been discussed numerous times in these threads it is all down to whether it is right for you or not. It depends on your own personal outlook on such things as to whether or not you find it an acceptable thing to do. For us personally its not.

We are all different. We all have our own set of morals/values/ethics and personal beliefs which influence how we behave. This is why I try not to (for want of a better expression) "judge" others on some of the sexual practices which I could never imagine doing or may personally find distasteful. Its not for me to govern other peoples lives and hopefully the same respect is offered back to me in return.

When I have been pregnant I have felt like my body is like a protective shell. There is this beautiful tiny little life growing inside me. Whatever I eat nourishes it, when I am relaxed baby feels content. I feel very connected to my baby and its father and I mostly don't like anyone except for family and close friends invading our little family bubble. Strangers sometimes stroke my bump and it can make me feel uncomfortable.

I want to keep my unborn child as safe as possible and give it the security, protection and the best environment it needs to thrive. When I make love to my babys daddy its slow and sensual and loving. He is also very protective of his child and we are both mindful of the bump. It can be very erotic and intense of course yet somehow feels much more intimate and bonding due to there being not just the two of us but also our unborn baby involved. Everything we do whilst I am with child both sexually and non sexually indirectly impacts upon that child. Any decisions made must be in the best interests of the child. It is my duty as the mother to do everything in my power to keep baby safe. The other reason is an emotional one, whilst pregnant I can honestly say I wouldn't have been able to enjoy swinging or to have any sort of a sexually physical encounter with anyone other than hubby. My mental state wouldn't have allowed me to. I just couldn't justify it to myself as its not something I would have any desire to do. This is besides the STI risks and the danger of a meet going wrong.

Lastly, one day our children may discover our secret life and find out we are swingers. We will cross that bridge when we come to it and explain our reasons to them. We're not sure how they will take it but hopefully they will be open minded. Imagine if somebody told them that we had done it whilst I carried them. How would that make them feel. Unlikey I know but not impossible.

As already stated this is just my outlook on the topic and I'm not passing judgement on others. I would be interested to hear in depth reasons from those who do play when pregnant or with pregnant ladies to try and understand their mindset. Its good to discuss things in a civilised way. By listening to each others _iews and reasons we may learn something new.

"

Well thought out reasoning i agree with that.

"We wouldn't play with a pregnant lady and I wouldn't play with anyone except my husband whilst pregnant and even that would be more sensual and gentle play for which I shall explain my reasons.

"

You worded that beautifully.......agree with every single point xx

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

You worded that beautifully.......agree with every single point xx"

Agreed. This sounds like me if I could get the words together, lol.

- Amy. x

If only we were twenty years younger where would would feel comfortable playing with a woman who is pregnant, . I Bill adore pregnant women.

We are a very happy couple and personally we would love to meet and play full or soft with pregnant ladies and couples. I loved sex when pregnant and as long as treated gently and play safe I don't see why people have an issue x

"We are a very happy couple and personally we would love to meet and play full or soft with pregnant ladies and couples. I loved sex when pregnant and as long as treated gently and play safe I don't see why people have an issue x"

Ah just the person. You're inbox vanished!! Will inbox u! X

Personally, I wouldn't play with a pregnant woman.

The only pregnant lady i've ever had sex with was pregnant as a result of me having sex with her.

Just enjoy it. The forums can be quite outspoken on the matter but I think what you are asking would be perfectly fine.

We would.love to meet a couple where the lady was pregnant as its a big fantasy of both of ours.. x so good luck and have fun and enjoy your time as once little one is here you won't have much time

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I once saw a pregnant woman in a club - visibly pregnant and she looked quite hot. She was dressed well and was confident, I can't say a few eyebrows weren't raised and I personally wouldn't feel comfortable playing with a pregnant woman but each to their own.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I have no problems meeting a pregnant woman - but I'd be a bit wary playing very early in the pregnancy though. I think it's the thought of the extra 'curves' I'm nost attracted to.

crewe

The extra curves do it for me everytime x

By *iscreetmeetMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I think I definitely would, if there was chemistry and we clicked.

"I once saw a pregnant woman in a club - visibly pregnant and she looked quite hot. She was dressed well and was confident, I can't say a few eyebrows weren't raised and I personally wouldn't feel comfortable playing with a pregnant woman but each to their own. "

But what to wear!! Id struggle to get any of my sexy stuff on now....

Somehow, don't think my comfy jarmies would be a hit.... And heels!!! No chance haha

Thinking about going to a club at end of June, as we have a kid free weekend away will be 26 weeks or so...so blatantly obvious I'm pregnant and not just fat....dunno how it will go cos I'm desperately shy anyway....might just stay somewhere dark and less intimadating

crewe

"I once saw a pregnant woman in a club - visibly pregnant and she looked quite hot. She was dressed well and was confident, I can't say a few eyebrows weren't raised and I personally wouldn't feel comfortable playing with a pregnant woman but each to their own.

But what to wear!! Id struggle to get any of my sexy stuff on now....

Somehow, don't think my comfy jarmies would be a hit.... And heels!!! No chance haha

Thinking about going to a club at end of June, as we have a kid free weekend away will be 26 weeks or so...so blatantly obvious I'm pregnant and not just fat....dunno how it will go cos I'm desperately shy anyway....might just stay somewhere dark and less intimadating "

Aww good luck im sure you will be treated with care xx

Pregnant women congratulations and don't allow the judgement police to put you off.

Do what you like...

Women are beautiful. Pregnant women are truly insatiable.

The almighty ricious group go shite n jog on. Get of your high horse and look at your own profile and what you do before giving it large about what someone else does or doesn't do.

Good luck to all you lovely people xxx

"Pregnant women congratulations and don't allow the judgement police to put you off.

Do what you like...

The almighty ricious group go shite n jog on. Get of your high horse and look at your own profile and what you do before giving it large about what someone else does or doesn't do.

Good luck to all you lovely people xxx"

Thank you

"Pregnant women congratulations and don't allow the judgement police to put you off.

Do what you like...

"

Then I would suggest don't invite a difference of opinion by posting in the forums.....

» Add a new message to this topic