FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do women moan about there size ?

Why do women moan about there size ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The amount of women that moan about there bodies and apologise when u meet then for having a big ass or stomach but do nothing about it .

I try hard to eat the right things and do sime exercise if its inly going for a walk .

Im not been sexist theres probably guys that do this but i dont meet guys .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

I moan because I am not body confident in the slightest .... never had any complaints but believe me it's just a woman thing .... we love to moan. !!!! Ha ha

Jayne xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because we're worried how we'll be perceived? Because we're just like that? Because we're not sure that's what men really like? There's quite a long list.

not sure what your asking here are you saying either accept your fat and stop moaning or do something about it?

Why i ask is ive seen it lots of times !

But if I didn't like what a saw i wouldnt want to meet them .

"not sure what your asking here are you saying either accept your fat and stop moaning or do something about it?"

Probably a bit of both ?

Yeah guys also have parts of their body they don't like, they don't apologise for it but hide it instead.

I have to be honest I have never apologised about the way I look on a meet if men don't like me they will leave if they do they will stay and although I'm far from perfect I'd buggered if I'm apologising to someone who just wants a shag about the way I look

It's not always moaning. I get messages telling me a have a perfect body which I absolutely do not, so I tell people so they know what they're getting into.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

I have no idea why we do it but I know for sure we need love and support when we do. Certainly don't need criticising that's for sure

T

"It's not always moaning. I get messages telling me a have a perfect body which I absolutely do not, so I tell people so they know what they're getting into. "

Maybe to them you do have a perfect body

I don't moan about. I slap it,give it a wobble and say jump on board the Moby Dick!

I just prefer to be.honest I'm fat and would rather men knew that before meeting ......doesn't mean I dont enjoy great sex

"It's not always moaning. I get messages telling me a have a perfect body which I absolutely do not, so I tell people so they know what they're getting into. "

Anna... I'm not even into ladies, but I'd turn for you!

The thing is OhPee,us women don't like turning up to meet a man who hasn't read the profile or doesn't realise that ample means fat and says oh,you look thinner in your photos

"I don't moan about. I slap it,give it a wobble and say jump on board the Moby Dick! "

pmsl

Alot of honesty here ladies and i thank u for that !

Hey but let's face it, on here it's a woman's world and we all get told we are hot, gorgeous, beautiful by men wanting you - everyday.. Bit of a boost to our somewhat dimpled, looser than was egos!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've never apologised to a meet for my body

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

What about if I'm fat and doing something about it? I'm working bloody hard but it's not going to change overnight

I don't moan. I make it clear I'm not perfect. In fact I have zero body confidence and it's probably the main reason why I don't really meet people.

I do work hard to change it though. I go to the gym and I try hard to stick to a diet. I do so because I got so fed up bring unhappy it was time to do something.

However lots of people are unable to do this for various reasons. The body is only ever part of the experience though. A sexy mind or a great personality has no size label .

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

It comes down to how a woman sees herself and worries how others see her xx Its in our dna both men and women need to be attractive to each other xxx Alot of women are not confident in themselves because they see themselves as bigger in a mirror than they are or have had bad relationships where they have been abused. When i meet someone its the personality that attracts me more and as i say to them if we were all the same life would be boring xxx You dont have to have a supermodel figure to be sexy. Just self confidence in yourself that this is me love me or hate me but im not changing for anyone xxx

"I don't moan. I make it clear I'm not perfect. In fact I have zero body confidence and it's probably the main reason why I don't really meet people.

I do work hard to change it though. I go to the gym and I try hard to stick to a diet. I do so because I got so fed up bring unhappy it was time to do something.

However lots of people are unable to do this for various reasons. The body is only ever part of the experience though. A sexy mind or a great personality has no size label . "

What a well put statement!

Your beautiful by the way

"The amount of women that moan about there bodies and apologise when u meet then for having a big ass or stomach but do nothing about it .

"

Maybe it is to protect themselves. I have had some not very nice comments about being a larger lady, so I make it clear, to ensure that I am not misleading anyone in any way. Forewarned is forearmed, if that makes sense.

If people talk about my body i do tell them i've had 5 kids, my belly is probably a bit of a mess but i'm not ashamed of it. It's been through stuff and that's how it is now.

I agree people shouldn't apologise for their body, if people fuck it then they like it or it doesn't bother them.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Women like to moan They moan in bed, they moan out've it

Give them the reasons why they shouldn't and they think your telling them s#yt.

Well most women

crewe

"The amount of women that moan about there bodies and apologise when u meet then for having a big ass or stomach but do nothing about it .

Maybe it is to protect themselves. I have had some not very nice comments about being a larger lady, so I make it clear, to ensure that I am not misleading anyone in any way. Forewarned is forearmed, if that makes sense. "

Indeed i met a woman last year who wouldnt stop apologising for her belly being a bit flabby she had 3 kids over the years so i told her its nothing to be ashamed of xxx I said if you think thats embrassing you should try having a bum like mine trying to get pants to fit is a nightmare as my bum looks big in anything lol xx After that comment she laughed and relaxed more stopped apologising and well rode me like a pony she was that horny xxx

"I don't moan. I make it clear I'm not perfect. In fact I have zero body confidence and it's probably the main reason why I don't really meet people.

However lots of people are unable to do this for various reasons. The body is only ever part of the experience though. A sexy mind or a great personality has no size label .

Your beautiful by the way"

Thank you.

That's society for you, never met anyone, M or F who didn't have hang ups about certain parts of there body.

crewe

Thank you."

Yes you are beautiful nothing wrong from what i can see xx

Thank you.

Yes you are beautiful nothing wrong from what i can see xx"

Ahh thanks Randy !!

Lol

I go to the gym few times a week

crewe

Thank you.

Yes you are beautiful nothing wrong from what i can see xx

Ahh thanks Randy !!

Lol"

Yeah you not bad too mate

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Maybe its the op, as hes the common factor here.

As a few women have said, they like to be clear and honest. If anyone is apologetic, then its reasonable to assume that something has caused that. Social influences and pressure from all kinds of sources have major pressure, encouraging some to feel that theyre failing somehow.

The ops assumption that theyve done nothing to become healthier isnt presumably based on knowlege though.

The popular diet industry is worth £billions and there is not one clearly succesful plan that achieves sustained weight loss for most people, according to published research evidence. There are millions of women who are making efforts all the time.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"Maybe its the op, as hes the common factor here.

As a few women have said, they like to be clear and honest. If anyone is apologetic, then its reasonable to assume that something has caused that. Social influences and pressure from all kinds of sources have major pressure, encouraging some to feel that theyre failing somehow.

The ops assumption that theyve done nothing to become healthier isnt presumably based on knowlege though.

The popular diet industry is worth £billions and there is not one clearly succesful plan that achieves sustained weight loss for most people, according to published research evidence. There are millions of women who are making efforts all the time.

"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I go to the gym few times a week "

in Penge?

By *aatymaatyMan  over a year ago

Wisbech

Anna....your profile say "Large" not a chance

"I go to the gym few times a week

in Penge? "

No its in Beckenham, but near penge lol

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

ive never apologised for my body but ive always been happy and confident in my own skin regardless of my size. The way i see it is, if a guys arranged to meet me he must find me attractive so why apologise?

[Removed by poster at 24/05/15 00:20:49]

I never have, or will I ever apologise for my size. If a guy has read my profile properly then he will know that I'm not a catwalk model. That's why I prefer a quick social meet so that they see what they might be getting!

"I go to the gym few times a week "

You should keep that up Shag,you might get yourself a 6 pack

I've never had a man apologise for being overweight. I will be honest and say I haven't met many overweight men but none of them were sorry for it.

crewe

"I never have, or will I ever apologise for my size. If a guy has read my profile properly then he will know that I'm not a catwalk model. That's why I prefer a quick social meet so that they see what they might be getting!"

Well you dont put me off xx

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I've had very few bad experiences but I recently turned up to a social and was informed that the guy only meets 'gymfit' girls and he left.

I have plenty of pics and describe myself as curvy. You can't blame us for being a bit insecure.

Bullet dodged as far as I'm concerned!

I always get told sorry for men not lastin not that im ever sorry as it not how long u perform it if u perform ,

"I go to the gym few times a week

You should keep that up Shag,you might get yourself a 6 pack "

lol ty, already have one

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have clear pictures on my profile. I think its really unattractive someone apologising for the way they look. If your insecure then blag confidence.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Its a woman thing , us men will never understand them ..

I'm a size 18/20, depending on the shops I'm in. I've put large on my profile and have pics to prove it. I'm a soft landing

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

No doubt men will get the blame for putting pressure on women to be a certain shape/sixe,truth is men want different shapes and sizes....

Ive lost lots of weight in the last year and although i feel much better there are certain things that i cant improve and am really self conscious about (the awful tummy strikes again!) As a result i always warn people before a meet lol. Would rather them be pleasantly surprised than horrified! Xx

"I have to be honest I have never apologised about the way I look on a meet if men don't like me they will leave if they do they will stay and although I'm far from perfect I'd buggered if I'm apologising to someone who just wants a shag about the way I look "

me neither!! I never have apologised nor will I!! Stop it any of you ladies that do this!!!

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I am not body conscious and I am very happy in my skin....happy to walk around naked. I have never apologised for being a chub as it's who I am take it or leave it - and plenty take it

Life is too short to be giving yourself a hard time so I prefer to embrace, love and accept myself for who I am and get on with having fun....a positive mental attitude goes a long way to creating a happy soul

I try hard to eat the right things and do sime exercise if its inly going for a walk .

Im not been sexist theres probably guys that do this but i dont meet guys ."

Cause controlling what you shove in your face hole is too much like hard work much better to just blame it on their fridge full of high sugar "genetics" and slag off the women who bother to stay healthy.

Manchester

Cause controlling what you shove in your face hole is too much like hard work much better to just blame it on their fridge full of high sugar "genetics" and slag off the women who bother to stay healthy. "

Oh dear...it's not about control and I doubt there's many that attack women with a healthy attutude.

This is a grim thing to read

"That's society for you, never met anyone, M or F who didn't have hang ups about certain parts of there body."

That's true, when I was younger my sister used to really annoy me she has always been very slim but always covered up, I remember one summer someone asking her why she had a jumper on when it was +30 outside she said it was because she didn't like her body so liked to keep it covered, she was only something like a size 8/10 and I used to think she was just attention seeking because when she'd say that people always used to tell her to stop being daft and that she had a beautiful figure which she did, and me having struggled with my weight all my life it just used to piss me off

now I'm older and looking at her through adult eyes not young envious eyes I realise that she isn't an attention seeker and even though she still has a figure most women would want she still does genuinely feel self concious about it

the grass is always greener for most of us regardless of what we look like

"That's society for you, never met anyone, M or F who didn't have hang ups about certain parts of there body.

That's true, when I was younger my sister used to really annoy me she has always been very slim but always covered up, I remember one summer someone asking her why she had a jumper on when it was +30 outside she said it was because she didn't like her body so liked to keep it covered, she was only something like a size 8/10 and I used to think she was just attention seeking because when she'd say that people always used to tell her to stop being daft and that she had a beautiful figure which she did, and me having struggled with my weight all my life it just used to piss me off

now I'm older and looking at her through adult eyes not young envious eyes I realise that she isn't an attention seeker and even though she still has a figure most women would want she still does genuinely feel self concious about it

the grass is always greener for most of us regardless of what we look like "

Wise words.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some insecurities

some self pity

some wanting reassurance

some wanting compliments

and many more reasons.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

not all women, I dont lol (kitten)

I think the problem is on here we show pics to flatter ourselves, I've had 3 sections and as a result my stomach muscles are fooked I always say it looks like a deflated balloon but there is nothing I can do about it, I've tried sit ups etc and though my stomach has improved it will never go flat because the muscles have been to damaged as a result I would never show a pic on here of my belly, but when meeting somebody I will tell them, I usually just explain I have had 3 sections so I have a bit of a tummy pouch I would never apologise I'm a million years for it though

I like men to know what I look like I don't feel bad for them having to meet me though

Cause controlling what you shove in your face hole is too much like hard work much better to just blame it on their fridge full of high sugar "genetics" and slag off the women who bother to stay healthy.

Oh dear...it's not about control and I doubt there's many that attack women with a healthy attutude.

This is a grim thing to read "

It is about control.

It's purely down to eating less than you burn and controlling the urge to eat

And you think there's not many that attack the slim women holy shit you need to read a few of the bbw threads they turn I to massively offensive rants about "stick insects" and "not real women" and "sacks of bones".

It is about control.

And you think there's not many that attack the slim women holy shit you need to read a few of the bbw threads they turn I to massively offensive rants about "stick insects" and "not real women" and "sacks of bones"."

Not sure about grim but you do come over as being very hostile

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

I've told you since you joined you're Sexxy as hell xx

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I think quite a few women are overly critical of themselves due to the way they think they look rather than how they actually do. How many of us know someone who is conventionally pretty with a 'perfect' body who still pick themselves apart and dislike what they see in the mirror? I know a few and I am sure you all do too. It's not always about how they physically look sometimes it is an emotional feeling so no amount of dieting or exercising will change this .......

"some insecurities

some self pity

some wanting reassurance

some wanting compliments

and many more reasons."

Some are disgusted with the way they have abused their body, some feel guilty they let it happen, some have an inner battle with themselves every day....sometimes I'm winning and I lose weight and I feel great, others I'm losing and I can feel the weight piling on. That is when I'm no longer in control....i often feel apologetic about the way my body looks. I don't recognise it as mine sometimes. It's hard to accept.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"some insecurities

some self pity

some wanting reassurance

some wanting compliments

and many more reasons.

Some are disgusted with the way they have abused their body, some feel guilty they let it happen, some have an inner battle with themselves every day....sometimes I'm winning and I lose weight and I feel great, others I'm losing and I can feel the weight piling on. That is when I'm no longer in control....i often feel apologetic about the way my body looks. I don't recognise it as mine sometimes. It's hard to accept."

good luck

"I have to be honest I have never apologised about the way I look on a meet if men don't like me they will leave if they do they will stay and although I'm far from perfect I'd buggered if I'm apologising to someone who just wants a shag about the way I look "

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I am not keen on the weight I am piling on, but having Mr as my feeder does not help ....

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By you've opened a can of worms with this one haven't you!

Well from a genuine mans point of _iew, women complain about their bodies as more men put them down about it than compliment them on it, and most of the ones that do compliment, them turn round once they've got what they want and insult, belittle or degrade them & not just to their face but to their friends.

So 9/10 times it is a confidence thing.

Sometimes it's media pressure telling women how they should luck.

Most women are amazing and all for different reasons. Focus on the reason they are amazing to you and compliment and encourage.

More bees caught with Honey than with vinegar

"I think the problem is on here we show pics to flatter ourselves, I've had 3 sections and as a result my stomach muscles are fooked I always say it looks like a deflated balloon but there is nothing I can do about it, I've tried sit ups etc and though my stomach has improved it will never go flat because the muscles have been to damaged as a result I would never show a pic on here of my belly, but when meeting somebody I will tell them, I usually just explain I have had 3 sections so I have a bit of a tummy pouch I would never apologise I'm a million years for it though

I like men to know what I look like I don't feel bad for them having to meet me though "

I show pics that flatter my figure but I also have ones that show it exactly as it is.

I've never felt the need to explain my body shape to anyone so hopefully they haven't been disappointed

And I understand about body insecurities that come from childbirth, mine changed dramatically after my second and I'm not just referring to shape!

"some insecurities

some self pity

some wanting reassurance

some wanting compliments

and many more reasons.

Some are disgusted with the way they have abused their body, some feel guilty they let it happen, some have an inner battle with themselves every day....sometimes I'm winning and I lose weight and I feel great, others I'm losing and I can feel the weight piling on. That is when I'm no longer in control....i often feel apologetic about the way my body looks. I don't recognise it as mine sometimes. It's hard to accept."

I can identify with this a lot.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

It is about control.

And you think there's not many that attack the slim women holy shit you need to read a few of the bbw threads they turn I to massively offensive rants about "stick insects" and "not real women" and "sacks of bones"."

Those are words used by the white knights on the bbw threads and not necessarily by the ladies themselves

It is about control.

And you think there's not many that attack the slim women holy shit you need to read a few of the bbw threads they turn I to massively offensive rants about "stick insects" and "not real women" and "sacks of bones".

Those are words used by the white knights on the bbw threads and not necessarily by the ladies themselves "

If you say so I see them more from the women thought

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It is about control.

Those are words used by the white knights on the bbw threads and not necessarily by the ladies themselves "

I see it on women's profiles, quite aggressively stating that "if you want a stick insect go else where".

A friend of mine put a picture on Facebook of a tee shirt with the slogan "big women give better cuddles" on it, when I asked her why she felt that was ok she said it was because slimmer women don't need their confidence boosted

"some insecurities

some self pity

some wanting reassurance

some wanting compliments

and many more reasons.

Some are disgusted with the way they have abused their body, some feel guilty they let it happen, some have an inner battle with themselves every day....sometimes I'm winning and I lose weight and I feel great, others I'm losing and I can feel the weight piling on. That is when I'm no longer in control....i often feel apologetic about the way my body looks. I don't recognise it as mine sometimes. It's hard to accept.

I can identify with this a lot. "

Me too

I see a lot of me in there

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Sometimes it is because of a medical reason. My weight fluctuates due to thyroid imbalance which is being addressed medically. I am not so worried about the weight as much as the falling asleep during the day after spending the before day before in bed. Let's hope the new dose is going to kick in soon.

Some people lack confidence. Usually manifests in men when they ask if their dick is the biggest you've seen.

It is about control.

Wrong.. Not just the white knights use I know its already been said but I see the words 'bag of bones' 'twig' on big women's profile. .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sometimes it is because of a medical reason. My weight fluctuates due to thyroid imbalance which is being addressed medically. I am not so worried about the weight as much as the falling asleep during the day after spending the before day before in bed. Let's hope the new dose is going to kick in soon. "

It can be difficult to get the dose right can't it.

It is about control.

Those are words used by the white knights on the bbw threads and not necessarily by the ladies themselves

Wrong.. Not just the white knights use I know its already been said but I see the words 'bag of bones' 'twig' on big women's profile. ."

But we also see words like no fatties etc on slim people's profile

let's not pretend its only one group of people who abuse the a other

rudeness comes in all sizes fat and thin people do it

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

women say it to be cruel to other women, men say it to be cruel to women and also gets in their pants.

"I have no idea why we do it but I know for sure we need love and support when we do. Certainly don't need criticising that's for sure

T"

ditto above

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Never apologise for my body shape.

I'm a larger Lady

I'm happy with my shape

I'm confident with my lot.

"

rudeness comes in all sizes fat and thin people do it "

I've seen the criticism both ways too. Anyone who puts someone else down to make them feel good about themselves is obviously not happy and it's never nice to see.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It is about control.

Wrong.. Not just the white knights use I know its already been said but I see the words 'bag of bones' 'twig' on big women's profile. .

It comes across very strongly to me that some bigger women assume that slimmer women are thinking bad things about them and that they need to prove they don't care about this by using derogatory terms for slimmer women. Larger friends have called me skinny cow yet bristled when I return the compliment by calling them chubby cow........it's never ok to use a person's body type as an insult slim, large whatever.

It is about control.

Yet it seems to be seen as acceptable on here when the fat women pick on the slim women but if it's the other way around its seen as wrong.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

there will be double standards on most body image threads and/or most threads about how a woman looks.

unless you are a celebrity, then some of the people who whimper about insecurities will be first firing insults.

of course, it won't hurt them as they put themselves out there and it goes with the territory.

it could be said, so do we by loading pictures......

It is about control.

Yet it seems to be seen as acceptable on here when the fat women pick on the slim women but if it's the other way around its seen as wrong."

Who has said it's acceptable? You seem to have such a chip on your shoulder about fat women, did one squash you once or something?

"Sometimes it is because of a medical reason. My weight fluctuates due to thyroid imbalance which is being addressed medically. I am not so worried about the weight as much as the falling asleep during the day after spending the before day before in bed. Let's hope the new dose is going to kick in soon. "

And my medication has severe weight gain as it's main side effects.

Which is why I took the time and effort to work out what I needed to eat to avoid this and just deal with the very strong sugar urges.

And if I do give in I adjust the food for the rest of the rest of the day to counteract that slip.

[Removed by poster at 24/05/15 11:31:00]

It is about control.

Yet it seems to be seen as acceptable on here when the fat women pick on the slim women but if it's the other way around its seen as wrong.

Who has said it's acceptable? You seem to have such a chip on your shoulder about fat women, did one squash you once or something?"

I don't give a shit about someone's Weight. I've just pointed out how most blame it on all sorts of things rather than their own actions. And acceptable just read the bbw threads anyone who says anything negative about the fat people gets jumped on but anyone who says anything negative about the non "real women" who are slim gets applauded.

It is about control.

Yet it seems to be seen as acceptable on here when the fat women pick on the slim women but if it's the other way around its seen as wrong."

Again that's down to the person not the size

I've seen many thread what is a battle of the sizes people having a dig at fat and thin, there are people for and against both, some will stuck up for and some with join in on both sides

to be honest I don't see one more than the other I see piss taking from both sides on here and it's both wrong, we are adults so maybe we should act it

but who said it was ok for fat to call thin?

By *azLilyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I don't moan about. I slap it,give it a wobble and say jump on board the Moby Dick! "

Good outlook! :P

It is about control.

I've seen many thread what is a battle of the sizes people having a dig at fat and thin, there are people for and against both, some will stuck up for and some with join in on both sides

to be honest I don't see one more than the other I see piss taking from both sides on here and it's both wrong, we are adults so maybe we should act it

but who said it was ok for fat to call thin? "

Ever seen what happens when some e posts a "slim appreciation" thread rather than a bbw one?

It quickly gets taken over by the bbw and their admirers saying how they prefer bbws.

"

Who has said it's acceptable? You seem to have such a chip on your shoulder about fat women, did one squash you once or something?

I don't give a shit about someone's Weight. I've just pointed out how most blame it on all sorts of things rather than their own actions. And acceptable just read the bbw threads anyone who says anything negative about the fat people gets jumped on but anyone who says anything negative about the non "real women" who are slim gets applauded. "

I think we see what we want to see on here. I probably notice the fat bashing (drain on the NHS, no self control, greedy, lazy, just need to stop shovelling so much food in their fat gobs and blaming genetics, no fatties allowed) more than I notice the thin bashing (bag of bones, real women have curves, stick insect blah blah) and it would be the other way round if I was thin. But both happen and neither are acceptable.

It is about control.

I don't give a shit about someone's Weight. I've just pointed out how most blame it on all sorts of things rather than their own actions. And acceptable just read the bbw threads anyone who says anything negative about the fat people gets jumped on but anyone who says anything negative about the non "real women" who are slim gets applauded. "

sorry but that's bollocks

nobody have ever applauded anyone for bashing slim women on here

"Sometimes it is because of a medical reason. My weight fluctuates due to thyroid imbalance which is being addressed medically. I am not so worried about the weight as much as the falling asleep during the day after spending the before day before in bed. Let's hope the new dose is going to kick in soon.

And my medication has severe weight gain as it's main side effects.

Which is why I took the time and effort to work out what I needed to eat to avoid this and just deal with the very strong sugar urges.

And if I do give in I adjust the food for the rest of the rest of the day to counteract that slip.

"

No medication should make you gain huge amounts of weight, Zyprexa is the only medication to stimulate high weight gain but then it's only known to make people put on around 10% of their body weight

largely medication is just used as an excuse, I hear it daily at work people saying it's their meds when I know full well the meds they are on do not make you gain a stone in a month, the problem is when a doctor tells people they can cause weight gain a lot of people just give up and eat what they like because they think they will get fat anyway when in reality their meds would have only made them gain a few pounds had they stuck to a normal diet instead of stones but then they blame the meds

[Removed by poster at 24/05/15 11:58:22]

It is about control.

Ever seen what happens when some e posts a "slim appreciation" thread rather than a bbw one?

It quickly gets taken over by the bbw and their admirers saying how they prefer bbws.

"

Don't think I've ever seen a slim appreciation thread......

"

It quickly gets taken over by the bbw and their admirers saying how they prefer bbws. "

Yea thats true i've seen that happen loads of times before

"Don't think I've ever seen a slim appreciation thread......

"

I've seen a few but they tend not to get many comments in them. There is way more BBW threads.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It is about control.

I don't give a shit about someone's Weight. I've just pointed out how most blame it on all sorts of things rather than their own actions. And acceptable just read the bbw threads anyone who says anything negative about the fat people gets jumped on but anyone who says anything negative about the non "real women" who are slim gets applauded.

sorry but that's bollocks

nobody have ever applauded anyone for bashing slim women on here "

Really!? I don't know what you mean by applauded but if supporting and backing up negative comments comes under your definition I've seen it go on all the time. I rarely if ever join in these threads because I think attitudes on both sides are so firmly entrenched that it's not possible to discuss it rationally but from my side of the fence bashing slimmer women is most definitely supported on here and i think if I were to start a "slim women are the best" thread it would quickly degenerate.

We should support each other not compare ourselves and others unfavourably.

"

Really!? I don't know what you mean by applauded but if supporting and backing up negative comments comes under your definition I've seen it go on all the time. I rarely if ever join in these threads because I think attitudes on both sides are so firmly entrenched that it's not possible to discuss it rationally but from my side of the fence bashing slimmer women is most definitely supported on here and i think if I were to start a "slim women are the best" thread it would quickly degenerate.

We should support each other not compare ourselves and others unfavourably."

I agree with you re specific threads about body size, they tend to be more pro-BBW. However I do think there is an equal amount of criticism of larger women (and men), it just tends to be more insidious and snidey. Any thread about benefits there'll soon be a reference to obesity and lazy fat people. It's the implication behind the "who do women think they are on this site" type threads: that because they're fat they're setting their standards too high and shouldn't dare reject these young fit studs. Any thread about the body type descriptors on here will turn into a criticism of the use of the word curvy. This thread itself has some nasty assumptions being stated.

As I've said, there's no excuse for the horrible comments from either side, but both sides absolutely do exist on this site.

THIS!! A lot of people's perception of me - and the real me - are two very different things!! I'd HATE anyone to meet me and be in any way disappointed! Xx

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

We should support each other not compare ourselves and others unfavourably.

I agree with you re specific threads about body size, they tend to be more pro-BBW. However I do think there is an equal amount of criticism of larger women (and men), it just tends to be more insidious and snidey. Any thread about benefits there'll soon be a reference to obesity and lazy fat people. It's the implication behind the "who do women think they are on this site" type threads: that because they're fat they're setting their standards too high and shouldn't dare reject these young fit studs. Any thread about the body type descriptors on here will turn into a criticism of the use of the word curvy. This thread itself has some nasty assumptions being stated.

As I've said, there's no excuse for the horrible comments from either side, but both sides absolutely do exist on this site."

Yes you're right.

"It's not always moaning. I get messages telling me a have a perfect body which I absolutely do not, so I tell people so they know what they're getting into.

Maybe to them you do have a perfect body "

I think you do!! love your figure you're stunning!!

Try meeting more confident woman.

"

As I've said, there's no excuse for the horrible comments from either side, but both sides absolutely do exist on this site."

of course they do, I've seen fat bashing and I've seen thin bashing on here and I've seen others back both sides up

you see it more from the fat side though because there are more fat people who use the forums so it just seems people calling slim and sticking up for fat happens more

It is about control.

"

I have seen them once or twice Classy! - but any guy who dares to put one up is soon lambasted by the masses and told how shallow he is! The same goes for any man who dares to agree with him! Any women who post in agreement that people who diet/exercise are more attractive to them are also called fickle/fat hating/prejudiced etc etc!

It's a very brave (or foolish) person who dares to put up a slim-loving thread!!

I like my pics to be honest n show the real me there fore my men no what they are getting so they nor me can grumble upon meeting x

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

I have seen them once or twice Classy! - but any guy who dares to put one up is soon lambasted by the masses and told how shallow he is! The same goes for any man who dares to agree with him! Any women who post in agreement that people who diet/exercise are more attractive to them are also called fickle/fat hating/prejudiced etc etc!

It's a very brave (or foolish) person who dares to put up a slim-loving thread!! "

Yeap I've seen them a few times as well, comments from men and women saying 'who wants a bag of bones' and 'only real women have curves! Again from both sexes!

Im having my thyroid checked atm amongst other things as I sleep all nite and most of the day plus ive got throat problems x

Manchester

My point was there's very few people saying that a slim woman should watch her calories and eat more. However I've seen plenty (mainly guys) saying that its a loss of control and you should eat less junk.

Criticism of any kind and saying how someone should live thir life is unnecessary.

Who has said it's acceptable? You seem to have such a chip on your shoulder about fat women, did one squash you once or something?"

Haha that just made me spit my drink out

I think most of us have some hang ups whatever our body shape and size is. I know slim people who don't like their shoulders, as they feel they are too scrawny or they feel their bottom is too big compared to their body shape etc etc.

Like someone else said further up, it's not even all about the physical. Obviously it is to some degree for initial attraction. The mind though, for me, is so much the sum of the whole for attraction.

I'm also a massive believer in inner beauty. And that is there, regardless of the outside appearance. Not everyone sees beauty in that way, but with age, I've realised it is the most important part. At least to me.

Thing is i had this in a meet, when she asked me to stop looking and i thought wtf if i had a problem i wouldn't have turned up.

If anything i was thinking fuck she looks sexy.

Didn't half make for an awkward meet.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thing is i had this in a meet, when she asked me to stop looking and i thought wtf if i had a problem i wouldn't have turned up.

Didn't half make for an awkward meet."

I find it hard to understand why anyone would put themselves in that situation with that level of insecurity.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Thing is i had this in a meet, when she asked me to stop looking and i thought wtf if i had a problem i wouldn't have turned up.

I find it hard to understand why anyone would put themselves in that situation with that level of insecurity."

Never moaned about my body once coz i make sure i eat well and move around. I don't get it either. If you're not happy with your body, do something about it.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Why do men complain about the size of their cocks?!

But seriously, i'm a larger woman, I never apologise for the way I look. I am who and what I am. If a woman is a size 6 or a size 26 it's possible she will have body confidence issues.

I do, I just keep them secret!

I find it hard to understand why anyone would put themselves in that situation with that level of insecurity.

"

Well that's the thing, ok she was size 22 but it's not like she was new to the game, they were experienced swingers.

And it's not like im small by any means.

I just felt it was bit of an unfair assumption, i guess she's had a lot of past negativity which is such a crying shame.

She has a cracking smile, peachy arse and a cheeky soh i felt lucky to be there if anything.

Like you say why on earth be swinging, if you really feel that insecure.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Well that's the thing, ok she was size 22 but it's not like she was new to the game, they were experienced swingers.

And it's not like im small by any means.

I just felt it was bit of an unfair assumption, i guess she's had a lot of past negativity which is such a crying shame.

She has a cracking smile, peachy arse and a cheeky soh i felt lucky to be there if anything.

Like you say why on earth be swinging, if you really feel that insecure."

If the lady is on here I wouldn't want to discuss this in particular but in general i assume that if a man has seen our pictures, met us for a drink and then turns up for a meet that he wants to have sex with me. Having said that I've always been slim to average so haven't had the experiences and influences that bigger women have had.

I'd never moan about my size, it's my doing i'm the shape I am and if I wanted to change it so bad i'd make more of an effort.

I'm confident and fucking sexy, if a guy doesn't like the look of me then thats his problem not mine...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'd never moan about my size, it's my doing i'm the shape I am and if I wanted to change it so bad i'd make more of an effort.

I'm confident and fucking sexy, if a guy doesn't like the look of me then thats his problem not mine... "

Exactly!

"My point was there's very few people saying that a slim woman should watch her calories and eat more. However I've seen plenty (mainly guys) saying that its a loss of control and you should eat less junk.

Criticism of any kind and saying how someone should live thir life is unnecessary."

But a slim woman isn't an underweight woman so doesn't need to eat more.

Didn't half make for an awkward meet."

Thats the thing its always women that would do this daft things like if you know you'll be all insecure apologising for the state of your body then why are you here????

If eating less and exercising more was easy then surely everyone would be doing it!

Self control, self confidence and emotional strength aren't things that some easily to a lot of people especially women - so regardless of body size / shape most people have hang ups about something.

If you don't and you are a well oiled machine that eats for function then good for you!

"If eating less and exercising more was easy then surely everyone would be doing it!

Self control, self confidence and emotional strength aren't things that some easily to a lot of people especially women - so regardless of body size / shape most people have hang ups about something.

If you don't and you are a well oiled machine that eats for function then good for you!

"

I don't eat for function! I eat whatever i want to eat. I just know that when i eat an entire tray of brownies that i'll do an extra bit of exercise! It's not hard to figure out.

"If eating less and exercising more was easy then surely everyone would be doing it!

I don't eat for function! I eat whatever i want to eat. I just know that when i eat an entire tray of brownies that i'll do an extra bit of exercise! It's not hard to figure out."

I'm happy for you - you have it figured out!

But it really isn't as simple as that for a lot of people - emotional eating and addiction are powerful things that no amount of exercise will burn off-

Losing weight is all about controlling your food intake -exercise barely makes a dent in calories consumed!

I am very active I'm on my feet all day running around like a maniac and walk everywhere - but I simply eat too much!

I don't eat for function! I eat whatever i want to eat. I just know that when i eat an entire tray of brownies that i'll do an extra bit of exercise! It's not hard to figure out."

Well then you are one of the lucky ones. Well done you.

Everyone has insecurities - it doesn't just relate to our bodies. The pressures of looking good are overwhelming, every magazines, newspaper & TV has some reference towards looking good, youthful, slim etc. Being confident in ones skin can be really difficult but its only difficult if you base yourself on another person/image. Thank goodness for sites like this!

Sites like this let us speak to like minded individuals who (HOPEFULLY) don't judge us and respect our _iews and wishes. I've spoken to a woman in the past and told her that I like to swing and the look of disgust I got from her made me think how narrow minded are you.

So, if you're big, skinny, short etc embrace it and don't judge yourself against somebody else. If that doesn't help, next time you're with someone, just draw the curtains and take the lightbulb out!

Manchester

"My point was there's very few people saying that a slim woman should watch her calories and eat more. However I've seen plenty (mainly guys) saying that its a loss of control and you should eat less junk.

Criticism of any kind and saying how someone should live thir life is unnecessary.

"

Slim doesnt equal healthy..I know someone who permanently eats junk and doesnt exercise but is slim.

Im not been sexist theres probably guys that do thre i dont meet guys ."

I've been reading the thread with interest. I make no apologies for who or what I am and I fall into the emotional / stress eating category.

Although I don't have children what concerns me is how our perceptions and eating habits may be passed on to young people. They also seem deluged with magazines, pop videos, TV shows etc showing so called 'perfect' bodies. I doubt most of us posting here could ever attain them regardless of our current size. Just watching the news you see reports on increases in childhood obesity and less frequently anorexia.

And yes, I know I don't set the best example at present before someone points it out.

Her

Slim doesnt equal healthy..I know someone who permanently eats junk and doesnt exercise but is slim."

I have two daughters like that both eat like pigs and both very thin, my youngest was in hospital last week, nothing weight related and the doctor asked me how her eating habits we're because she was very petite built for her hight, she probably consumes her daily allowance in drinks never mind food!

some people are just lucky in that way

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I bloody don't repeat don't moan about my size

I'm more than happy with how I look thank you very much!!!!!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

yes ive noticed that

i used to get sick of hearing it ,then they get arsy when u tell them to stop moaning go and do something about it

"I bloody don't repeat don't moan about my size

I'm more than happy with how I look thank you very much!!!!! "

By *otown2011Man  over a year ago

glasgow

It's proven if ure a fatty and eating cause depressed...go exercise and u will notice ull loose weoght then u wont b as depressed cause ure not as fat...and if ute not depressed n just rat n lazy exercise and don't have a birthday cake to ureself to treat ureself cause u walked the dog to the shop and ull l9se weight n b even happy er with ure body

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"It's proven if ure a fatty and eating cause depressed...go exercise and u will notice ull loose weoght then u wont b as depressed cause ure not as fat...and if ute not depressed n just rat n lazy exercise and don't have a birthday cake to ureself to treat ureself cause u walked the dog to the shop and ull l9se weight n b even happy er with ure body "

Utter utter bullshit

Thin people get depressed!

Hello

Wake up!

Totally totally misinformed and sadly uneducated comments like this are NOT HELPFUL!

"It's proven if ure a fatty and eating cause depressed...go exercise and u will notice ull loose weoght then u wont b as depressed cause ure not as fat...and if ute not depressed n just rat n lazy exercise and don't have a birthday cake to ureself to treat ureself cause u walked the dog to the shop and ull l9se weight n b even happy er with ure body "

what a moronic thing to say.

[Removed by poster at 24/05/15 22:24:46]

Pmsl. Belter.

However lots of people are unable to do this for various reasons. The body is only ever part of the experience though. A sexy mind or a great personality has no size label . "

I love this response ^^^^

Actually that's rubbish

The majority of people who are depressed are not depressed because they are fat they over eat to comfort themselves because they are depressed, that and the fact that a lot of medication used to treat mental health care causes weight gain, the mixture of the meds and the comfort eating makes them put weight on

And if you think for a second that getting yourself out of a depression is as simple as going to the gym and loosing weight your wrong if it was that easy the doctors would be just handing out gym memberships

"It's proven if ure a fatty and eating cause depressed...go exercise and u will notice ull loose weoght then u wont b as depressed cause ure not as fat...and if ute not depressed n just rat n lazy exercise and don't have a birthday cake to ureself to treat ureself cause u walked the dog to the shop and ull l9se weight n b even happy er with ure body

Actually that's rubbish

The majority of people who are depressed are not depressed because they are fat they over eat to comfort themselves because they are depressed, that and the fact that a lot of medication used to treat mental health care causes weight gain, the mixture of the meds and the comfort eating makes them put weight on

And if you think for a second that getting yourself out of a depression is as simple as going to the gym and loosing weight your wrong if it was that easy the doctors would be just handing out gym memberships "

It's worth finding out if your GP will refer you to the gym as it is beneficial for depression sufferers.

"It's proven if ure a fatty and eating cause depressed...go exercise and u will notice ull loose weoght then u wont b as depressed cause ure not as fat...and if ute not depressed n just rat n lazy exercise and don't have a birthday cake to ureself to treat ureself cause u walked the dog to the shop and ull l9se weight n b even happy er with ure body

Utter utter bullshit

Hello

Wake up!

Totally totally misinformed and sadly uneducated comments like this are NOT HELPFUL!

"

And bloody difficult to read!

Slim doesnt equal healthy..I know someone who permanently eats junk and doesnt exercise but is slim.

I have two daughters like that both eat like pigs and both very thin, my youngest was in hospital last week, nothing weight related and the doctor asked me how her eating habits we're because she was very petite built for her hight, she probably consumes her daily allowance in drinks never mind food!

some people are just lucky in that way"

metabolism is a strange thing. Affected by age and hormones.

What bugs me is when the know-it-alls state eat less and exercise more = lose weight. It's not always that simple!

I think women should not complain about there size. All women are beautiful regardless.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I think women should not complain about there size. All women are beautiful regardless."

Really. All?

"I think women should not complain about there size. All women are beautiful regardless.

Really. All?"

Yes we are all beautiful butterflies

Why do you never hear a woman say all men are beautiful??.....

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I think women should not complain about there size. All women are beautiful regardless.

Really. All?

Why do you never hear a woman say all men are beautiful??..... "

Yes I read the rants daily

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Really. All?

I've seen quite a few naked bodies in my time and I can honestly say that physically almost everyone regardless of gender or size has something to commend them, possibly not in a sexually attractive way but aesthetically.

Really. All?

Because we never make sweeping statements....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Really. All?

Because we never make sweeping statements.... "

I see what you did there

Really. All?

Because we never make sweeping statements.... "

What bugs me is when the know-it-alls state eat less and exercise more = lose weight. It's not always that simple!"

But it is.

Ok so you've got a slow metabolism .

Let's try an analogy.

Steve has a very slow metabolism he also owns a very fuel efficient hybrid car.

Dave has a very fast metabolism and he drives a giant gas guzzling hummer.

They're talking about how it's unfair they both gain weight differently and about how much they spend on petrol

So they both agree they'll both do exactly as save does.

So each week fave outs in 50 quid of petrol and by the time a weeks up he's pretty much running on fumes when he tops up again.

But they're both gonna stick in 50 quid each week.

Now at the end of the first week Dave tops up and drives off and so does Steve but Steve find his car still has some petrol left, but no worry he sticks the extra liter in a can in the trunk.

Now this keeps happening every week they keep topping up Dave never having an issue but Steve now has an entire boot stuffed full of cans gull of fuel that's making the car slow and heavy.

This is what's happening with fast an slow . metabolisms. You've got an engine that doesn't need as much fuel as you're putting in each week so your storing it up each time (hey fuel and calories are hard to come by don't want to waste it).

You'd think someone was mad if they did what Steve did but when they do it with food we see it as normal.

Fast slow metabolism doesn't really matter monitor for a month or two and you can work out your requirements.

Utter utter bullshit

Hello

Wake up!

"

Just to point out to everyone think he was saying

"If you're fat and eating BECAUSE you're depressed."

Not

"You're depressed because you're fat"

What bugs me is when the know-it-alls state eat less and exercise more = lose weight. It's not always that simple!

But it is.

Let's try an analogy.

They're talking about how it's unfair they both gain weight differently and about how much they spend on petrol

So each week fave outs in 50 quid of petrol and by the time a weeks up he's pretty much running on fumes when he tops up again.

Now at the end of the first week Dave tops up and drives off and so does Steve but Steve find his car still has some petrol left, but no worry he sticks the extra liter in a can in the trunk.

Now this keeps happening every week they keep topping up Dave never having an issue but Steve now has an entire boot stuffed full of cans gull of fuel that's making the car slow and heavy.

This is what's happening with fast an slow . metabolisms. You've got an engine that doesn't need as much fuel as you're putting in each week so your storing it up each time (hey fuel and calories are hard to come by don't want to waste it).

You'd think someone was mad if they did what Steve did but when they do it with food we see it as normal.

Fast slow metabolism doesn't really matter monitor for a month or two and you can work out your requirements. "

Oh dear. Your analogy is crap. You've metaphorically given an example of eating more than you need, not of metabolism.

Gosh

When i started this thread i was genuinely interest but unfortunately some comments were a little sour !

I hope no one has been offended it was never my intention

But it is.

Let's try an analogy.

Fast slow metabolism doesn't really matter monitor for a month or two and you can work out your requirements.

Oh dear. Your analogy is crap. You've metaphorically given an example of eating more than you need, not of metabolism."

The metabolism I'd the efficency of the engine in this case.

High metabolisms dump the excess energy as heat. As anyone who's taken metabolism boosting diet pills will tell you.

Slim doesnt equal healthy..I know someone who permanently eats junk and doesnt exercise but is slim."

So given the context there in which healthy wasn't mentioned but slim people being told to eat more. You think your slim friend needs to eat more calories?

"Gosh

When i started this thread i was genuinely interest but unfortunately some comments were a little sour !

I hope no one has been offended it was never my intention "

I think you got some sensible comments near the beginning about why people sometimes feel that way, which I'm sure can be hard to relate to if you've never had weight problems.

But it is.

Let's try an analogy.

Oh dear. Your analogy is crap. You've metaphorically given an example of eating more than you need, not of metabolism.

High metabolisms dump the excess energy as heat. As anyone who's taken metabolism boosting diet pills will tell you.

"

I knew what you were driving at , however, metabolism is alot more complex. Due to hormonal changes in women, women are more likely to experience weight gain. They can decrease calorie intake and still put on weight.

Look at women through the years (and not just at society today where the processed food of the western world is causing obesity). Women of child-bearing age have an attractive waist to hip ratio, approaching the menopause (during and after), the majority of women get a thickening around the waist. Even my GP says it's an age thing.

Fine take in less calories, but then the hormones may alter the woman's metabolism and the weight remains/increases.

The thing I would suggest to those (woman) who have date relatively healthily for their 30 years of adult life, or who could eat anything and not worry, don't just assume you need a calorie deficit, actually look at the food groups you're eating. It's possibly the carb group that needs addressing.

But it is.

Let's try an analogy.

I knew what you were driving at , however, metabolism is alot more complex. Due to hormonal changes in women, women are more likely to experience weight gain. They can decrease calorie intake and still put on weight.

Look at women through the years (and not just at society today where the processed food of the western world is causing obesity). Women of child-bearing age have an attractive waist to hip ratio, approaching the menopause (during and after), the majority of women get a thickening around the waist. Even my GP says it's an age thing.

Fine take in less calories, but then the hormones may alter the woman's metabolism and the weight remains/increases.

The thing I would suggest to those (woman) who have date relatively healthily for their 30 years of adult life, or who could eat anything and not worry, don't just assume you need a calorie deficit, actually look at the food groups you're eating. It's possibly the carb group that needs addressing."

Hence why monitoring is important and with current apps etc takes a few minutes a day at most.

but yes you're right reducing sugar and insulin spikes is the very first change people should make.

Low gi will give great results to almost everyone and be much easier to follow than a harsh deficit.

The plan that works is the plan you can follow.

After all pretty much the best for weight loss is a proper full ketosis diet. But unless you have someone making your meals, monitoring your progress keeping you on track you need unbelievable will power to do it and even one slip ruins it and puts you back at the start. So in reality it's usually useless for most people.

http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/390410

Well that didn't take long before the "real women comment" and not long after till it was implied that not being over Weight is an "impossible goal"

Really. All?

Because women don't need to resort to desperate white knighting to get laid

Really. All?

Because women don't need to resort to desperate white knighting to get laid "

Ding, ding, ding!

"http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/390410

Well that didn't take long before the "real women comment" and not long after till it was implied that not being over Weight is an "impossible goal""

Why does it have to be a competition between which group of people is more cunty to the other? It doesn't make me feel any better about my weight that someone else has said some things I wouldn't say because they're rude to slim women.

crewe

On the other end dont forget women who are trying to put weight on xx I have a dear friend who thanks to a abusive relationship lost ao much weight was borderline anorexic. Slowly she she split from him shes regaining weight its hard for her to love herself and food again but shes getting there xx From just over 5st shes now just under 8st ideally she wants to get to 9st ive told her she can do it as shes her own person now xx

Well that didn't take long before the "real women comment" and not long after till it was implied that not being over Weight is an "impossible goal""

I didn't see the weight implication, but I had strong words to say about the real women comment.

Well that didn't take long before the "real women comment" and not long after till it was implied that not being over Weight is an "impossible goal"

Why does it have to be a competition between which group of people is more cunty to the other? It doesn't make me feel any better about my weight that someone else has said some things I wouldn't say because they're rude to slim women. "

Sometimes these forums can make you feel really shitty about yourself

you have to be really thick skinned to come on here at times

"On the other end dont forget women who are trying to put weight on xx I have a dear friend who thanks to a abusive relationship lost ao much weight was borderline anorexic. Slowly she she split from him shes regaining weight its hard for her to love herself and food again but shes getting there xx From just over 5st shes now just under 8st ideally she wants to get to 9st ive told her she can do it as shes her own person now xx "

If she makes smoothies a few tea spoons of olive oil added is a great way to add calories and unsaturated fats.

"Why i ask is ive seen it lots of times !

But if I didn't like what a saw i wouldnt want to meet them ."

Hey girl,Ive just looked at your pics and I do think you have a perfect body! This is Jenny talking not hubby.You are pretty stunning

crewe

"On the other end dont forget women who are trying to put weight on xx I have a dear friend who thanks to a abusive relationship lost ao much weight was borderline anorexic. Slowly she she split from him shes regaining weight its hard for her to love herself and food again but shes getting there xx From just over 5st shes now just under 8st ideally she wants to get to 9st ive told her she can do it as shes her own person now xx

If she makes smoothies a few tea spoons of olive oil added is a great way to add calories and unsaturated fats.

"

Will pass that on thanks.