FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > does enjoying dvp make me bi?

does enjoying dvp make me bi?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A little while ago I enjoyed my first experience of dvp.

Does this mean I am bi? As any one who has done this will know the biggest sensation for the guys participating comes from the two cocks rubbing together as well as the much tighter feel of the lady involved.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why are you even asking the question? Surely your orientation is something that only you can gauge. If you feel a connection with the other guy then perhaps you are Bi. If you are just enjoying the tight full feeling of two cocks in a pussy and the general naughtiness of the whole escapade. Then your just having fun which is what this whole swinging thing is about isn't it

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Why are you even asking the question? Surely your orientation is something that only you can gauge. If you feel a connection with the other guy then perhaps you are Bi. If you are just enjoying the tight full feeling of two cocks in a pussy and the general naughtiness of the whole escapade. Then your just having fun which is what this whole swinging thing is about isn't it"

This

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"A little while ago I enjoyed my first experience of dvp.

Does this mean I am bi? As any one who has done this will know the biggest sensation for the guys participating comes from the two cocks rubbing together as well as the much tighter feel of the lady involved."

How old did you say you were?

Does this mean I am bi? As any one who has done this will know the biggest sensation for the guys participating comes from the two cocks rubbing together as well as the much tighter feel of the lady involved."

The site makes everyone bi curious I'm sure

The site makes everyone bi curious I'm sure

Does this mean I am bi? As any one who has done this will know the biggest sensation for the guys participating comes from the two cocks rubbing together as well as the much tighter feel of the lady involved.

The site makes everyone bi curious I'm sure "

And somewhat brain dead

The site makes everyone bi curious I'm sure "

Once again we have an obsession with labels on here !

Does it matter

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Yes you're definitely bi. Please change your profile to reflect this immediately.

Admin

Sorry, but your a great big Nancy bum-boy, who's good with colours and knows what's in his borders.

» Add a new message to this topic