FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New to receiving anal

New to receiving anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yep new to it since the beginning of this week, trained my self so far and it's getting fun. Got a 7" slim dildo which sticks on the wall. Really fun hehe. Had a first fuck too on Wednesday. (Hot, he was average size thank god and could sure go like a rabbit) just pretty much been learning about my own body really and how to play anal. Just wondering if it took many guys or girls long to total pleasure and get comfortable with big sizes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I loved anal from the first time, but prefer average size..and yes go like a rabbit

Her

Love it, but has to be gentle at first

Love it but think a lot of it depends on the size to how comfortable it can feel

"I loved anal from the first time, but prefer average size..and yes go like a rabbit

Her"

First time for me it was not that good think I had a crap butt plug, the dildo I use is fun, tiny bit softer to. Even tho it's 7" I've had a tip tho from a lovely lady on here in a pm of what to go onto next. Thanks again if she reads

"I loved anal from the first time, but prefer average size..and yes go like a rabbit

Her

First time for me it was not that good think I had a crap butt plug, the dildo I use is fun, tiny bit softer to. Even tho it's 7" I've had a tip tho from a lovely lady on here in a pm of what to go onto next. Thanks again if she reads "

Best way is with a semi..my thinking working up.to speed

My first and last was when I first joined and the first man I met. Very slim body and cock too. Wont go into more detail but

"My first and last was when I first joined and the first man I met. Very slim body and cock too. Wont go into more detail but "

Cum on girl, spill

Her

First time for me it was not that good think I had a crap butt plug, the dildo I use is fun, tiny bit softer to. Even tho it's 7" I've had a tip tho from a lovely lady on here in a pm of what to go onto next. Thanks again if she reads Best way is with a semi..my thinking working up.to speed "

must admit although I've always been gentle when giving any girl anal, I've learnt a hell of a lot about it now lol. how best to loosen / play with now before I get my rhythm going lol.

Even more random I'm eating better because of any possible bowl movements lol it's like it's as healthy as taking up running haha

Her

First time for me it was not that good think I had a crap butt plug, the dildo I use is fun, tiny bit softer to. Even tho it's 7" I've had a tip tho from a lovely lady on here in a pm of what to go onto next. Thanks again if she reads Best way is with a semi..my thinking working up.to speed

must admit although I've always been gentle when giving any girl anal, I've learnt a hell of a lot about it now lol. how best to loosen / play with now before I get my rhythm going lol.

Even more random I'm eating better because of any possible bowl movements lol it's like it's as healthy as taking up running haha

"

lots of Rimming...and...no curries

"My first and last was when I first joined and the first man I met. Very slim body and cock too. Wont go into more detail but

Cum on girl, spill "

He did

» Add a new message to this topic