FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Shaving. The tide is turning

Shaving. The tide is turning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anDare70 OP   Man  over a year ago

kirkby

Seeing multiple threads on this but seems the tide is turning in favour of women's public hair.

I'm all in favour of variety and personal choice but I think it's great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ants Horse Hung CockMan  over a year ago

co durham

Personally for me i like the lady shaven or trimmed short. I always shave below nefora a meet, dont like hairs in my mouth and guess it works both ways

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seeing multiple threads on this but seems the tide is turning in favour of women's public hair.

I'm all in favour of variety and personal choice but I think it's great"

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Ahh....how well I remember hairy muff diving from you youth . The only real pitfall (from my perspective) being the occasional pubic hair which would get lodged in your throat, causing uncomfortable gagging, a bit like a cat trying to cough up a fur ball

iv yet to see a guy turn a pussy away hairy or smooth

"Personally for me i like the lady shaven or trimmed short. I always shave below nefora a meet, dont like hairs in my mouth and guess it works both ways"

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Well we are not for turning. Our preference is for life now.

I won't be turning either, pubic hair = turn off

no hair around the pussy for me. i like a nice smooth 1

I will continue to not shave or trim...

If someone doesn't want to have sex with me because I have pubic hair, then honestly, I don't really want to have sex with them.

And if they find pubic hair repulsive, then they probably find my armpit and leg hair repulsive too.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I prefer the shaved option. It's even better if someone can do it for you

I've always kept hair on my mound - trimmed but it's there, never been into the bald look (not into bald heads either).

[Removed by poster at 30/05/15 13:45:12]

"Seeing multiple threads on this but seems the tide is turning in favour of women's public hair.

Personally I don't like pubic hair, I liken it to brussel sprouts, I always push them to one side before eating

The only public hair I show is on my head! I doubt I'd ever have a full bush again. Happy with my landing strip - and I've never really been one to follow the crowd!

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Apparently pubic lice are becoming extinct, partly due to cleanliness, partly due to both sexes shaving

Just sayin'

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I always keep my foof very well trimmed, never completely smooth, although it looks it, due to my hair being blonde/fair. Had it this way since being 18, I do it for myself and no one else. I just feel itchy with pubic hair, it seems to aggrivate my psoriasis.

" iv yet to see a guy turn a pussy away hairy or smooth "

I had a guy ask me if I'd shave if we met once, when I said no he declined our meet

I tend to have a landing stripe, though I fully shaved last week and I'm letting the mound grow out at the moment. I'm considering keeping a little more on the top now though.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I have been shaven down there since I started I was an older teenager and well before having sex so it's nothing new to me......I will not be changing my mind about it. My OH quite likes to play with someone hairy because it's different but it's still not for me. He is quite partial to hairy underarms too and I will spoil him sometimes and let mine grow so he can bite/lick/rub himself against me - I blame his German upbringing

solihull

I'm all in favour of variety and personal choice but I think it's great

Personally I don't like pubic hair, I liken it to brussel sprouts, I always push them to one side before eating "

Lol... I like brussel sprouts but not pubes. Xx

"I will continue to not shave or trim...

If someone doesn't want to have sex with me because I have pubic hair, then honestly, I don't really want to have sex with them.

And if they find pubic hair repulsive, then they probably find my armpit and leg hair repulsive too."

But men in general lick pussies not legs or armpits. Well not that I know of

And if they find pubic hair repulsive, then they probably find my armpit and leg hair repulsive too."

You owe me a new keyboard

And if they find pubic hair repulsive, then they probably find my armpit and leg hair repulsive too.

But men in general lick pussies not legs or armpits. Well not that I know of "

Lol, i've had my armpit licked before now. Just some guy i was talking to in a pub.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"But men in general lick pussies not legs or armpits. Well not that I know of "

I have got one who loves hairy armpits and licks/bites/rubs his willy on them he also likes hairy legs so there are more out there than you might think

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I'm fanatical about pubic hair and not having any. I have been since a late teenager and it won't change. I prefer it visually and for sensation. Nothing beats being freshly waxed.

I get waxed every 3 weeks and towards the end of each cycle, I feel self conscious playing because hair is coming back. I won't play with others or been seen without knickers on in a club. Only my boyfriend. And I hate it.

There is no way my face would go near another woman's groin if it was covered in public hair. Men I prefer shaved bear but very neatly trimmed back is fine.

I have refused to perform oral sex on people for being too hairy.

"But men in general lick pussies not legs or armpits. Well not that I know of

I have got one who loves hairy armpits and licks/bites/rubs his willy on them he also likes hairy legs so there are more out there than you might think "

Okay so im the odd one out here

The comment I replied to stinks of double standards.

For a long time the women calls the shots,but they dont like it when the boots on the other foot.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

I prefer adults to look like adults and the prepubescent genital look doesn't do it for me tbh.

F.Y.I. Pubes also help protect against STI's too.

"I prefer adults to look like adults and the prepubescent genital look doesn't do it for me tbh.

F.Y.I. Pubes also help protect against STI's too. "

Please explain... I thought pubes spreads lice/crabs

I'm shaving mine off this weekend

As has been said before, I'm all for personal choice, it's not my pubic hair so why would I express an opinion on anyone else's.

My personal preference on a woman is to be well trimmed or shaven.

This is because the sight of a woman is a thing of pure beauty and I love to see all the detail.

solihull

Still seems the majority are on the side of shaved or very little in the way of hair. Is it just me but i find it a little perturbing when the lovers of hair always seem to say that hairless pussys are pubescent?? I feel sometimes the person making these comments 'may' have some underlying issues. No one ever says a man who is clean shaven facially is trying to be a little boy? (or any woman for that matter)

Cheshire

" Is it just me but i find it a little perturbing when the lovers of hair always seem to say that hairless pussys are pubescent?? I feel sometimes the person making these comments 'may' have some underlying issues. No one ever says a man who is clean shaven facially is trying to be a little boy? (or any woman for that matter) "

Fully agree!

"I prefer adults to look like adults and the prepubescent genital look doesn't do it for me tbh.

I take it you have hairy legs then. We dont want you to look underage. What ever next :-

But men in general lick pussies not legs or armpits. Well not that I know of "

One would assume that they also don't like the sight or feel of hair anywhere else on the body.

You must be having some funny sex if you only touch a woman's vulva, and not anywhere else.

"This is because the sight of a woman is a thing of pure beauty and I love to see all the detail."

Mine looks like a set of chicken's wattles with my piercings in.

One of the many reasons I don't shave...

Cheshire

"This is because the sight of a woman is a thing of pure beauty and I love to see all the detail.

One of the many reasons I don't shave..."

I never thought about how difficult it would be shaving with piercings.

"This is because the sight of a woman is a thing of pure beauty and I love to see all the detail.

One of the many reasons I don't shave...

I never thought about how difficult it would be shaving with piercings. "

It's not difficult, it's very easy actually. I take them out if I can be bothered, if I can't I just pull them and use it to put some tension on the skin.

Greater London

Please explain... I thought pubes spreads lice/crabs"

Many scientific studies show that pubes protect against STI's . Just google it.

I don't get rid of mine for the benefit of men so I won't be growing it for the benefit of men either.

Please explain... I thought pubes spreads lice/crabs

Many scientific studies show that pubes protect against STI's . Just google it. "

I don't think that they protect against STI's (how could they?) but pubic hair does serve a purpose, and that purpose is to prevent stuff going into the vagina and keeping things like the chemicals and Ph levels balanced.

I defy anyone to think that my 47 year old shaven mound is anything close to pre pubescent looking...

"I don't get rid of mine for the benefit of men so I won't be growing it for the benefit of men either."

Exactly this...

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"

I don't think that they protect against STI's (how could they?) but pubic hair does serve a purpose, and that purpose is to prevent stuff going into the vagina and keeping things like the chemicals and Ph levels balanced."

The problem is shaving and waxing produces microscopic cuts and tears in the skin.

The STIs can penetrate into the bloodstream through those cuts and tears causing an infection, boils and abscesses have been commonly reported.

One viral infection shown to have been passed on through waxing or shaving the pubic area is the molluscum virus.

Herpes is also an increased risk due to the microscopic wounds being exposed to virus carried by mouth or genitals.

Pubic hair does serve important functions such as:

Protection: helping to prevent foreign particles like dust and pathogenic bacteria from entering your body

Reduces friction, which prevents skin irritation, abrasion and injury

Greater London

"

I don't think that they protect against STI's (how could they?) but pubic hair does serve a purpose, and that purpose is to prevent stuff going into the vagina and keeping things like the chemicals and Ph levels balanced.

The problem is shaving and waxing produces microscopic cuts and tears in the skin.

The STIs can penetrate into the bloodstream through those cuts and tears causing an infection, boils and abscesses have been commonly reported.

One viral infection shown to have been passed on through waxing or shaving the pubic area is the molluscum virus.

Herpes is also an increased risk due to the microscopic wounds being exposed to virus carried by mouth or genitals.

Protection: helping to prevent foreign particles like dust and pathogenic bacteria from entering your body

"

Thanks Garry. Sorry but I cba going technical. If peeps want to find out they would surely do their own research.

"

The STIs can penetrate into the bloodstream through those cuts and tears causing an infection, boils and abscesses have been commonly reported

"

The problem is people talking complete rubbish! Coming up with this, that and the other! OUR preference is SMOOTH. Not trimmed or short. We have both been shaving for over 20 years. Never had a disease, bled to death, suffered friction burns or had any chemical or hormone imbalances.

We have holidayed for 15 years as naturists and been members of clubs for the same amount of time. Where the preference is definitely shaved, waxed or lasered!

we prefer the natural look or trimmed, we have noticed that a few more women are sporting trimmed or natural at clubs recently

The tide never turned as far as I'm concerned. Always been the more hair the better...

no tidal wave here - like southport beach -

By *drogansMan  over a year ago

Bedford

"I prefer the shaved option. It's even better if someone can do it for you "

I've only done it once was very nervous! Would love to be shaved though

I don't mind shaving or growing if the man can wait. What I do protest about is men who demand I am shaven and don't give oral.

Always preferred the look of a trimmedbush, such as a landing strip to completely hairy or completely bald

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Is public hair, when your minge is poking out from your bikini/budge smugglers.

London

I'm not keen on it anywhere....

And yes I started shaving to please women... Found they liked it and have carried on..,,

And yes I know I have a tatto there now and it kind of resembles hair...

But I personally don't see anything wrong with wanting your partners to enjoy you.

And I'm naturally, borderline hairless everywhere else anyways.

dont think either of us would like to be hairy anymore - but we werent overly so to start with

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

Well said Anna.

I can't message you privately (which is absolutely fine), but I did stumble across your new photos today.... Dear me. They are stunning!

By *amplemeMan  over a year ago

Washington

Well said..

" iv yet to see a guy turn a pussy away hairy or smooth

I had a guy ask me if I'd shave if we met once, when I said no he declined our meet "

Stopped shaving mine a few months ago , it's trimmed but there is no way I'm going back to smooth. I do it for me nobody else and would now go without a meet if they wanted me to shave it.

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Mijas Costa

I have every hair waxed off about once a month. Not for anybody but myself. The sense of freedom, cleanliness and cooling is truly liberating. I never follow the crowd; I do what pleases me.

By *iandbustyWoman  over a year ago

motherwell

I keep myself smooth all over it feels better I do it for myself and not anyone else

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I have no preference but I do like the excitement of unveiling a woman's clioris, its a little less mysterious if it is shaven

By *onnybag69Man  over a year ago

Tameside/East Manchester

i read somewhere that there's a link to paedophilia in people who shave there publc hair especially in men

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I'm trimmed, for MY benefit. I spent years shaving it all off, and actually I didn't like it. Itchy when it grows back, ingrowing hairs. Spikyness. No thanks!

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Haha what a thread

It's personal choice

I like a bush myself maybe because it takes me back to the first porno films I watched in my yoof

1970 classics big hairy bushes and big hairy heads too lol

Cheshire

"i read somewhere that there's a link to paedophilia in people who shave there publc hair especially in men"

I prefer bare. On me and with others I play with. I don't even watch porn with pubic hair in. There is absolutely no correlation for me between my hair preferences and what you've read somewhere.

I laugh when I read that argument. Like someone said up there... Women shave their legs and armpits. But they don't get accused of trying to look prepubescent.

I had a boyfriend once who refused to even trim. He questioned my bareness. After two years I managed to convince him, just once, to shave bare. He was like OMG, I can't believe how different it feels. How much time he had wasted. Bare is quite often for sensation. Bare on bare is amazing.

Of course people have their preferences but it's tiresome when people make out that waxing is inappropriate with hidden meaning.

"i read somewhere that there's a link to paedophilia in people who shave there publc hair especially in men"

Don't be a fucking idiot.

London

"They" do write some shit, don't "they".

These kind of statements are exactly why I stopped reading newspapers.

I suspect it started out as people wanting to look younger yes...

As nearly every aspect of vanity starts.

But now I think we are such a visual society, that we want to be visually stimulated and that now translates into we want to see everything.

Exemplified by the gynocoligical (spelling) porn that is now so popular...

And some races don't have any body hair naturally.

"Well we are not for turning. Our preference is for life now. "

Same here

» Add a new message to this topic