FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To all men who are 'straight, but want to suck a cock'

To all men who are 'straight, but want to suck a cock'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are quite a few men on here that have a straight profile (sometimes even a straight COUPLE profile) who then go on to ask me to meet just them as they're 'not gay' but want to try stuff with other men.

If all these people were honest on their profile, then they would be able to find people like them instead of wasting their time on straight blokes like me!

Agreed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you read the post other day this Bi man he was going to meet a couple off the site ... tured up to find only man there .. was really mad as was looking to meet them as a couple he left. I think your right loads really are bi and think it will put people of meeting them if thay say it in profile .... thay like sucking cock ,Why i will never know i am a bi woman i love licking woman but some how thats ok lol

By *teph_NaturallyTV/TS  over a year ago

Kettering

Half the people ive met from her are so called Str8 men ..they wont put it on their profile tho, for fear they will put off real str8 ppl esp women..also i find if the man has sex with a Tgirl, they think they aren't cheating on their partner, and can honestly say they have not been with another woman behind their partners back

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

My recent contributions regarding “straight” guys seems to have had an effect with someone here's hoping it's had an effect with a few more

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"Half the people ive met from her are so called Str8 men ..they wont put it on their profile tho, for fear they will put off real str8 ppl esp women..also i find if the man has sex with a Tgirl, they think they aren't cheating on their partner, and can honestly say they have not been with another woman behind their partners back "

That reminds me of 'The Rules' in Road Trip about what constituted cheating and what didn't, some were as ridiculous. Hopefully others will get the reference too.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

aye but nothing tastes like a str8 cock.. some consider it a delicacy.

albeit... not as rare as the finest truffle.

Rugby

"aye but nothing tastes like a str8 cock.. some consider it a delicacy.

albeit... not as rare as the finest truffle."

Hopefully more pleasant smelling too...I guess it's the forbidden fruit thing (not on your part View) but the str8 that makes the situation more delicious for you? Do these guys then put bi/bi-curious afterwards. Just curious (no pun intended).

"i am a bi woman i love licking woman....."

and I love knowing that you love licking women..

"i am a bi woman i love licking woman.....

and I love knowing that you love licking women.. "

do you now well i love licking men too lol nibbling on there bits. jo xxx

i love watching a guy suck cock

"i love watching a guy suck cock "
me too x just my john not bi but i do like to see it.

maybe in a dark room and not knowing would be ok.

Im sure half the supposed female profiles(in my area) are men looking for men,and i wasting my time writing to them.

why dont they just come clean and admit to themselves .

its about time guys are honest we love bi guys but 90% of message we get are str8 lol and having met a few they are deffo not str8

"its about time guys are honest we love bi guys but 90% of message we get are str8 lol and having met a few they are deffo not str8"

haha lol

got to love the ads that say don't meet bi guys then you look at there veris and bingo there a few str8/bi guys we've met lol

"got to love the ads that say don't meet bi guys then you look at there veris and bingo there a few str8/bi guys we've met lol"

ok lol

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

To be honest, whatever way someone describes themselves on their profile is fine with us, as long as they are clear about what they want when they make contact. The stigma of male bisexuality still lingers, and is clearly the main if not only reason why some males feel the need to be discrete (or dishonest, if you take that _iewpoint) in their public persona.

A lot is sometimes made of the "well, if they lie about their sexuality, what else are they lying about?" issue, but to be honest, I don't give a stuff... we're here for sexual fun, and if a 'straight' guy wants to give my cock a good suck at a party, and as long as I don't find him repulsive, then I don't really mind if he's told his wife/employer/forum mates about his 'interests' or not (providing he does a good job! )

Sure, people may be hiding various other things too, (many probably are!) but each of us has to take responsibility for our own health, morality etc, and not rely on a third party to do it for us: ("of COURSE I'm clean"... "yes, I was checked at a GUM clinic last week/month/year"... "no, I've never had sex with a guy or unprotected sex with a female I didn't know well"... "hey, bareback's fine with me, I've had the snip"... etc) .. you'll never know for sure, whatever they've said or admitted, so use your own common sense and take sensible precautions.

If some of the 'straight' blokes who I've had bi sex with play that way because they get more straight action too, then good luck to them... nether A nor I have noticed that we were going short of either type, TBH, but each to their own.

Remember to have fun! Oh, nearly forgot - I suggested to the wife earlier that it would be fun for us to try having sex with fruit and vegetables... she went fucking bananas!!!

Mr 2Bi

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

takes me back to the time we got a msg from a bi-curious str8 man lol wtf.......talk about conflicted lol

By *trr21Man  over a year ago

EAST SUFFOLK

I just think it's hilarious that women on here will openly be quoted as being Bi-sexual, whereas men would rather run a mile than admit they might fancy having sex with a guy. Is this a case of women just trying to please their partner's fantasies, or men still stuck decades behind? I'm gay, nobody would guess it. Nobody can suck cock like a man, believe me. Two hot, fit male bodies together is very sexy.

north manchester

"takes me back to the time we got a msg from a bi-curious str8 man lol wtf.......talk about conflicted lol "

..ah, but until he tries it, he IS straight isn't he?

Although I get the occasional "straight" guy contacting me, since becoming a silver member its amazed me how many straight guys visit my profile, clearly trawling for a guy for sex.

Listen guys, be open and admit your sexuality (where your relationship allows) or certainly contact on the basis of bi/curious if you have the desire

I promise (and hope the bi women will back me on this too) that playing both ways opens up the possibilities and is soooo much more fun.

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

Wether its woman sucking woman... man sucking man in these changing times its just perhaps a taste of things to come

Well each to their own,,, call it lies, call it discretion,,,, call it whatever,,,,, but a bloke with a straight profile is sending out a clear message that his sexual preference is only for females…. Therefore honest swingers like myself ( i.e. someone openly Bisexual on this site) or honest and openly gay guys would feel completely disrespectful approaching a genuine straight guy offering him sexual action with us,,,,,

However reverse that, and when some guy who chooses to use a straight profile decides for whatever the reason that he wants a bit of cock…and then makes an approach to an openly bi or gay guy,,,it can appear that he is treating us like second rate swingers to be used at his discretion rather than showing the same respect we have given him in deferring to the preference indicated on his profile,,,

Personally, I don’t feel there is any legitimate reason to lie about your sexuality on a swingers site…. Although I accept that In your private life perhaps there are circumstances where it’s the preferred option when protecting reputations or relationships

As always no offence intended,,,its only my humble opinion

Best regards and happy swinging

Sox

Best re

south coast

"takes me back to the time we got a msg from a bi-curious str8 man lol wtf.......talk about conflicted lol

..ah, but until he tries it, he IS straight isn't he?"

I would of thought that would make him bi-curious if he's thinking about it lol

north manchester

"takes me back to the time we got a msg from a bi-curious str8 man lol wtf.......talk about conflicted lol

I would of thought that would make him bi-curious if he's thinking about it lol"

.. equally true.... we need those extra definitions please Admin!! 'Bi-playful'... 'Straight-but-curious' etc...

south coast

.. equally true.... we need those extra definitions please Admin!! 'Bi-playful'... 'Straight-but-curious' etc..."

Maybe i'm just too much of a simpleton lol yer either 1 or the other lol oh and just to b clear i'm not judgin any1or against anyone just thot it was a funny thing to read on a profile lol each to their own so to speak lol

north manchester

Agreed, in principle, but it doesn't take account of the transition period when someone just wonders but doesn't know for sure, yet, or plays straight 90% of the time but in the heat of a sweaty group scene wouldn't be upset by a bit of bi contact without actively seeking a bi encounter... ?

Rugby

.. equally true.... we need those extra definitions please Admin!! 'Bi-playful'... 'Straight-but-curious' etc...

Maybe i'm just too much of a simpleton lol yer either 1 or the other lol oh and just to b clear i'm not judgin any1or against anyone just thot it was a funny thing to read on a profile lol each to their own so to speak lol "

Bi-curious is just that I guess - it implies you've thought about it and want to experiment but not yet tried.

If you did try and didn't like I guess you revert to being straight, if you tried, liked and looking to repeat I guess that makes you Bi.

I can understand why men wouldn't want to put bi-curious because they might be flooded with offers from gay/bi single blokes when in fact they might be OK with gentle inclusion from all parties in group play and scared at thought of one on one man play as their first introduction.

Probably not cleared it up any though...

well said

north manchester

Ditto! I think he may be starting to see the light now....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" me i am a man and lick and fuck women till they are pleased that done ive done my job as a man"

well done you dude... and then she says 'oi move across now and let my bi fem pal do her work with her tongue.. I need my 1st orgasm today'.

then obviously she will put your tea on.. you must be starving with all that hard graft

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Normal service resumed.

If a post of yours has gone, it is because you have quoted an offensive post and not because of what you posted.

"Normal service resumed.

If a post of yours has gone, it is because you have quoted an offensive post and not because of what you posted."

Thanks admin, sterling job, as ever xx

By *anba2Couple  over a year ago

burbage

Me too ....especially if they are straight or part of a staight couple.

well i have hetro-flexible written on my profile, yes it states straight on it but if hetro-flexible was added i would be happy to change it i just think its suits me and many other guys very well

I always find it odd when surfing on here, reading verifications etc, then stumbling on some supposedly straight guy, who has left a comment on some guy in a wig and a skirt's profile, saying things such as ' Great meeting this lady, she has a lovely pussy! When its clearly a TV. Are they so deluded that they've managed to convince themselves they've been with a woman?

Or I read about straight guys who have met guys on here to get their cocks sucked. I'm sorry, but no straight guy does this. These people ought to come out and admit to themselves and the wider world, that they are either bisexual or gay. Because these are not the actions of a straight man.

By *ilthythanetCouple  over a year ago

ramsgate

It's not gay if you don't push back right?

;)

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

usually canford cliffs area

i get lotsa straight guys wanting a tranny blowjob ...and more

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"well i have hetro-flexible written on my profile, yes it states straight on it but if hetro-flexible was added i would be happy to change it i just think its suits me and many other guys very well"

My profile also states straight, but would consider myself to be selectively-bi, given the right person

"takes me back to the time we got a msg from a bi-curious str8 man lol wtf.......talk about conflicted lol "

We get that too! The profile intro says 'hi i'm suchandsuch.....blah blah str8 guy' then when you read category it says bi cur or bisexual - and i thought i was easily confused ffs!

"i get lotsa straight guys wanting a tranny blowjob ...and more "

What you've really got is a lot of lying Bi guys pretending they're straight and wanting a tranny blowjob.

As has been said elsewhere,it eases their conscience! R

"i get lotsa straight guys wanting a tranny blowjob ...and more

What you've really got is a lot of lying Bi guys pretending they're straight and wanting a tranny blowjob.

As has been said elsewhere,it eases their conscience! R"

can i just state not all bi guys do actually want tranny's. this is not a dig at anyone at all and i hope it doesnt read that way

p.s tracandric i am not saying that is what you ment either its just when i read it thats what popped to mind

[Removed by poster at 30/10/10 10:21:38]

can i just state not all bi guys do actually want tranny's. this is not a dig at anyone at all and i hope it doesnt read that way"

Like not all bi guys want women!!

Oooh I couldn't resist - sue me!!

can i just state not all bi guys do actually want tranny's. this is not a dig at anyone at all and i hope it doesnt read that way"

Totally agree with you but check out the Verifications and Friends on any T Girl/Tranny profile and you'll find many "Straight Bi's" that do.

» Add a new message to this topic