FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Who's harder to please?

Who's harder to please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For those of you who play as a couple or fb or whatever label you care to choose, when inviting people to join you which partner is the hardest to please?

Is this based on them being choosy over something specific? Perhaps a pet peeve or is it generally their standards are higher?

For us our fairly short journey on fab has been interesting but R is definitely the harder to please which goes against his laid back nature

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have a last fb and our choice of men is remarkably similar - she trusts my judgement and I trust hers.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Last = lady

"I have a last fb and our choice of men is remarkably similar - she trusts my judgement and I trust hers. "

We are similar in our tastes which is a great big relief. Didn't really know that before we joined. However he is more selective in hos views.

Eg I very would everyone he would. He very would some of those I would.

Will be interesting to see how all that plays out in a club with real life wobbly bits

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

My woman has atrocious choice in men - she thinks Boris Johnson is a goer (shudders).

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I think generally I am the 'pickier' of the pair of us. I am choosy to a point, don't really have any pet peeves or higher standards. But women are usually more likely to pick someone based on their personality, if the bloke is funny and has more than a couple of brain cells in his head then I am gonna be more interested in him over a boring pretty boy.

"My woman has atrocious choice in men - she thinks Boris Johnson is a goer (shudders)."

Omg

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Mr is bi so when we are looking, we prefer a bi guy is he is involved, but our preference is for TVs vds, although I had never tried this before him. I much prefer to play with black guys, but he does not, as he likes the interracial dynamic. Very different dynamic from when I was single - when it comes to men, his decision; when it comes to women, mine.

"I think generally I am the 'pickier' of the pair of us. I am choosy to a point, don't really have any pet peeves or higher standards. But women are usually more likely to pick someone based on their personality, if the bloke is funny and has more than a couple of brain cells in his head then I am gonna be more interested in him over a boring pretty boy."

Yeah I'm a sucker for personality. Very curious as to how it'll play out in a club

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I think generally I am the 'pickier' of the pair of us. I am choosy to a point, don't really have any pet peeves or higher standards. But women are usually more likely to pick someone based on their personality, if the bloke is funny and has more than a couple of brain cells in his head then I am gonna be more interested in him over a boring pretty boy.

Yeah I'm a sucker for personality. Very curious as to how it'll play out in a club"

That is one of the reason we started playing seperately in clubs, one of us would like one of them and the other was a no thanks, I think the last time we played with another couple was almost a year ago. So I told my hubby that if they are happy for just him to join them then go, have fun. Just means he plays more often than I do on a night out

"I think generally I am the 'pickier' of the pair of us. I am choosy to a point, don't really have any pet peeves or higher standards. But women are usually more likely to pick someone based on their personality, if the bloke is funny and has more than a couple of brain cells in his head then I am gonna be more interested in him over a boring pretty boy.

Yeah I'm a sucker for personality. Very curious as to how it'll play out in a club

That is one of the reason we started playing seperately in clubs, one of us would like one of them and the other was a no thanks, I think the last time we played with another couple was almost a year ago. So I told my hubby that if they are happy for just him to join them then go, have fun. Just means he plays more often than I do on a night out "

Really? I would have assumed a lady in a club playing alone would be highly sought after.

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

That is one of the reason we started playing seperately in clubs, one of us would like one of them and the other was a no thanks, I think the last time we played with another couple was almost a year ago. So I told my hubby that if they are happy for just him to join them then go, have fun. Just means he plays more often than I do on a night out

Really? I would have assumed a lady in a club playing alone would be highly sought after."

I wish!

Maybe I'm too picky...... damn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/05/15 01:16:12]

I think I'm hard to please

As I'm very fussy when it comes to pussy

Old people they hate everything lol

"Mr is bi so when we are looking, we prefer a bi guy is he is involved, but our preference is for TVs vds, although I had never tried this before him. I much prefer to play with black guys, but he does not, as he likes the interracial dynamic. Very different dynamic from when I was single - when it comes to men, his decision; when it comes to women, mine."

That all sounds really complicated!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Mr is bi so when we are looking, we prefer a bi guy is he is involved, but our preference is for TVs vds, although I had never tried this before him. I much prefer to play with black guys, but he does not, as he likes the interracial dynamic. Very different dynamic from when I was single - when it comes to men, his decision; when it comes to women, mine.

That all sounds really complicated!"

Not at all, just communication. Replying from our couple profile

"Mr is bi so when we are looking, we prefer a bi guy is he is involved, but our preference is for TVs vds, although I had never tried this before him. I much prefer to play with black guys, but he does not, as he likes the interracial dynamic. Very different dynamic from when I was single - when it comes to men, his decision; when it comes to women, mine.

That all sounds really complicated!

Not at all, just communication. Replying from our couple profile "

Ah trying to confuse me more I see lol. So If you had to choose for him would you be able to get it right do you think? Or do you find his tasty quirky in comparison to yours?

I think we are quite fortunate that we have similar tastes.

» Add a new message to this topic