FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex toys

Sex toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unshine94 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

I bet this topic has been done to death but can someone give me some pointers for the best sex toy for her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love glass dildos. Especially if they've been on ice.

Wands seem to be something women either love or hate. I'm on the love side (especially when combined with cold glass dildo )

Kinky x never seen a glass dildo bet the shock of the cold is entertaining x do you keep them in the fridge then xx

"Kinky x never seen a glass dildo bet the shock of the cold is entertaining x do you keep them in the fridge then xx"

They are cold without any treatment. An ice bucket is perfect way to make and keep them cooler. We have 2. I'm just waiting for one to be warm and one to be cold and to be played with that way. Do love my glass dildos lots

I'm currently very obsessed with clamps, nipple and clit. My favourite type are the tweezer style ones.

Love wands and bullets too and if in the right mood then plugs and beads are awesome.

My latest thing I want to play with more though is wax. You can get some that turn into massage oil and are a little less scary than bondage candles imo and as my pictures show it's not a session if I'm not restrained in some form.

Hope that's given some ideas x

» Add a new message to this topic