FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how did you get into swinging??

how did you get into swinging??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

for us we have always been exhibitionists whether inside ourside or on cam

swinging just felt like a natural progression

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A male friend of mine and I were talking one day when he suddenly said I know a site that will be good for you I asked why he said cos you need sex woman your too horny not to be getting any lol the rest as they say is history

for me it was my husband, i wasnt really bothered about sex once a week i was happy, but not i want it all the time amazing how things change lol made some great friends learnt lots of new things like squirting great fantastic

It was a friend at a club .

He said this site was great for single guys , lots of fun to be had .

How wrong was he lol

Its still a good site it teaches you something new everyday about people , good and bad .

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"for us we have always been exhibitionists whether inside ourside or on cam

swinging just felt like a natural progression"

you coerced me into it - I was shy and quiet till I spoke to you!!!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I was married forever and then he buggered off,grass is greener and all that. It left me with a young babay and depression and a man mentioned about swinging and had I thought about it. Mentioned a site,joined and then went in the chat room to just chat and it helped me so much with my own health that I began meeting people and not stopped. It was a total life saver for me as it brought me out of my depression and made me realsie I am bi and gave me a new lease of life.

My friend and her husband introduced me to the scene. He txt me, said he found this club and would I fancy going....I didn't even need to ask what sort of club, I just said yes. 10 days later I was at Chams! Haven't looked back

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

A friend of mine and his girlfriend were using the site and were meeting people and couples for fun and I thought to myself "i'd love to do that"

Since I had come out of a long term relationship because in her own words "you demand to much sex", in actual fact we were having sex once a week which was not doing much for me so I just decided that I wanted to meet people who are similar to me in that respect.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`d never heard of swinging even though I`d bought contact magazines. Perhaps it wasn`t widely known as swinging then?

I got involved through buying a DVD introducing a few swinging clubs and through looking at their links found a well known swingers forum that at the time was free to use. Through that I found my swinging mentor and started my great journey.

My good friend Bumpkin above got me into it, I used to be sweet and innocent until he badgered me to become a naughty girl

my husband found a site on google and asked me to look at it. i love this site there so many interesting people here.

I was invited by a couple, from an exhibitionist site,couldnt believe it was free !! and i got a meet very quickly

I shall be thanking them in the very near future

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i put me left leg in..me left leg out...in out...

I shook it all about ........

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

well done good for you Paul xx

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Both married before to vanilla partners, got together and fell in love but knew we weren't going to be 'faithful' in the conventional sense as we're both too highly sexed. Just after we met we were watching a swinging dvd together and decided to give swinger clubbing a try, and loved it! We found swinging a great way to have sex with others without the guilt and deceit of affairs, as in our previous marriages.

I think my answer is going to be totally different. I found out my ex was shagging another guy without me knowing. My first reaction was I hated her for cheating and the deceit closely followed by a raging hard on because she was being shagged by another guy. I needed to know more so the laundry basket was raided often for evidence lol and I kinda let it carry on for a while but eventually all hell broke loose.

After we spilt I wondered if there were other guys like me that got a kick out of thinking about or watching their wife get shagged by another. That was 1998 ! I have enjoyed myself since and if I am being honest I don't know if one on one will ever be enough for me again lol I LOVE sharing. Just wish I had a partner of my own to share

we were looking for fabulous wingers the site for gifted wing playing footballers.

unfortunately we hit the wrong key and ended up here

been fun ever since tho ..

By *awnpaulCouple  over a year ago

Hounslow

The seesaw was busy.....

» Add a new message to this topic