FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guys in La Chambra

Guys in La Chambra

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been going to LC for some years now , on and off.

We only ever go on Saturdays which are cpls nights(did go one Friday and not our thing)

Recently we have noticed several guys hanging around upstairs without partners. Mainly in the Glory hole room or that area. We spoke to management who stated that NO single guys were in.

We think that guys should not be allowed upstairs alone on Cpls nights.

Just does not seem fair, and is a bit intimidating.

Anyone else noticed this?

D&J XX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This was one of the reasons we stopped going.

It almost seemed we were being stalked,where ever we started playing the same "single" guys would appear.

What seems to happen is:

A "couple" will sign in but she'll spend the night chatting,fully clothed,at the bar while he goes on the prowl.

They're clearly not couples in the swinging term and the guy only uses the woman as an edger in.

We've noticed this on several occasions,which will explain why the management says there are no single guys there.

XXXX

Yep, absolutly on the nail! Just what we thought!

There were a lot of ladies downstairs Dancing etc while as you say the guys were on the prowl...

Seemed to get worse as the night went on!

Still more of a minor irritation than a major issue. However, needs sorting by the management, as more than a few cpls mentioned it to us.

The prowlers were also of the Burly Surly variety which J really didnt like.

XXXX

By *iss_BehavingWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Its all about the money, simple as, .. Have now since leaving the club have noticed a lot of bad things that were kinda brushed under the carpet..

Honestly think under new management the place could & would be fantastic.. till then... BIG NO NO X

"...The prowlers were also of the Burly Surly variety which J really didnt like...."

Never been to a club, but intrigued.

What's a Burly Surly? lol

"...The prowlers were also of the Burly Surly variety which J really didnt like....

What's a Burly Surly? lol"

Probably some Bouncers who've got off early and taken a pub/club floosie for a night out.

Or contracters who've picked up a lass in a pub and thought they'd go as a "couple".

XXXX

Why you feel there are single there because there are ...... some just team up to make a couple for the club when there thay do there own thing or the man dumps the woman and go of to play alone see this all the time at clubs now. jo xx

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Think its wrong tho as in my eyes the idea of couples only is that its no single men(alone)walking round the place without their partner.

I think that a word of complaint to the club should be done?

If you go as a couple then shouldnt you be a couple for the night and stay together?

I know when I go to a club with a man I stay with him except when I go to the loo.

I wouldnt feel comfy him going off in one direction and me in another.

"Think its wrong tho as in my eyes the idea of couples only is that its no single men(alone)walking round the place without their partner.

I think that a word of complaint to the club should be done?

If you go as a couple then shouldnt you be a couple for the night and stay together?

I know when I go to a club with a man I stay with him except when I go to the loo.

I wouldnt feel comfy him going off in one direction and me in another."

Exactly our point! Thats the way we visit a club!

We meet plenty of single guys away from the club, so when we go on a cpls only night we dont expect to see a posse of Single Guys (who have left the entry pass"woman" downstairs)

This kind of thing puts me off going to a club

"...The prowlers were also of the Burly Surly variety which J really didnt like....

What's a Burly Surly? lol

Probably some Bouncers who've got off early and taken a pub/club floosie for a night out.

Or contracters who've picked up a lass in a pub and thought they'd go as a "couple".

You are right, they did look the type..and that could explain the familiarity with the club staff!

XXXX"

Dont get us wrong folks...

We still had a great night thanks to the cpls we met there! And we do think LC is the best most laid back fun club we have been too...

Just spoilt by this irritation!

"Dont get us wrong folks...

We still had a great night thanks to the cpls we met there! And we do think LC is the best most laid back fun club we have been too...

Just spoilt by this irritation! "

yes we go there now and again we like that club and chams best out of about 8 we have been too.

"...Probably some Bouncers who've got off early and taken a pub/club floosie for a night out.

XXXX"

I can understand that a genuine couple may still split up if that's their preference but I do agree with others that it would be ideal if everyone was a "couple".

But how would the club enforce a check?

I'm currently looking for a buddy and may attend a club at a later date but we wouldn't be partners or married....

"...Probably some Bouncers who've got off early and taken a pub/club floosie for a night out.

XXXX

I can understand that a genuine couple may still split up if that's their preference but I do agree with others that it would be ideal if everyone was a "couple".

But how would the club enforce a check?

I'm currently looking for a buddy and may attend a club at a later date but we wouldn't be partners or married...."

We noticed at L.C that the women who came in with these guys spent most of the night standing at the bar chatting to the owners and bar staff.

It seems they knew each other quite well, it did make us wonder if these women didn't go out to bring guys in

On the other hand all it needs is a Doorman on the bottom of the stairs to the playrooms only letting couples go up.

A couples only in the play areas rule, a rule that's enforced.

XXXX

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

In a way I both agree and disagree that these "singles" can be a problem. I cant think of any way to enforce the rules.

What if the lady of a genuine couple wasnt playing that night but was happy to let her fella play?

As a single I have often though of getting into a club with a single lady, as a couple as the prices are extortionate for single men. I understand the reasons, but it still sucks for single men. Some charge raised rates for singles to get membership and then charge a raised rate on the door too!

"In a way I both agree and disagree that these "singles" can be a problem. I cant think of any way to enforce the rules.

What if the lady of a genuine couple wasn't playing that night but was happy to let her fella play?

As a single I have often though of getting into a club with a single lady, as a couple as the prices are extortionate for single men. I understand the reasons, but it still sucks for single men. Some charge raised rates for singles to get membership and then charge a raised rate on the door too! "

Surely if the woman has no intention of playing then neither should.

There's no way I'd feel comfortable playing if Trace wasn't,despite her not minding if I did.

The whole idea of a Couples Night is that Both halves of the couple play an active roll and play with other couples.

If you want to go with a non playing woman just to save money, which I can't blame you for, then why not a Single Men's Night.

The couples who go on those nights do so to meet single guys, so should have no problem with them. R

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

True and when I get the chance to go I probably would go on a singles or greedy girls night or Bi night. But the clubs must have a hard time sorting the couples from the "couples", and as for asking for proof that your a "real" couple would mean the club infringe upon the privacy of the guest. I guess people will just have to play "savvy" while at clubs couples nights.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I will often go with a single male friend of mine and have taken about 4 different men to clubs that havent been before.

But will only ever play as a couple that night and only leave each other is popping to the ladies/mens room.

I would feel pretty used if they wandered off and left me.That is not on for me.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

People can blame the clubs all they want for turning a blind eye to two singles entering a club as a couple.... but what about the two singles going in as a couple showing a bit of respect for the preferences of the people who attend on a couples only night?

It's one thing for two singles to hook-up to save the guy a few quid on a mixed night, but people go to couples only nights for a reason.

I have and will continue to pair up with a single guy and go to a club (mainly on mixed nights), but I will never take someone I haven't already played with. I wouldn't take someone I didn't know from Adam and most of all if we go in as a couple we play as a couple...... or there's no point going together.

Yet time and time again you see people asking "anyone want to hook-up to get in... you can go off and do your own thing when we are in"... when it's couples only

Fruit and Polo are exactly right, we have no issues with 2 singles hooking up and going to a club as a cpl. Makes perfect sense and we have both done the same.

However, as the ladies say, we played and behaved as a cpl for the evening.

If only for the ladies safety and security!

D&J XXX

» Add a new message to this topic