FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > asking to see what you look like

asking to see what you look like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how come some people get pissed off when we ask what the other person looks like? we dont meet on the _iew of one photo of someones genitals, be it female or male. faces are a good start as we know what bits and bobs look like.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no idea

ive never had this

everytime someone had mailed me and i've asked for pics or cam they have been more than happy to send

I dont recall anyone ever getting funny with me for asking what they look like

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

If they do get funny/arsey when you ask to see a recent pic attatched to mail from them then ask them if they plan to wear a paper bag over their face when you meet them!!

To be honest and not cheeky I always tell people to go forth and multiply if they refuse to send a face pic attatched to mail. Attraction is a very important part of swinging and lets face it we arent gonna be attracted to everyone are we.

So if they say no to a recent face pic then that is where the chatting stops and I delete and block.

No point wasting my time

We've had this a few time were there was no photo's on their profile and to be honest if you arrange a meet then are you going to meet a couple or single as a blind date ? err no , ok you may have their mobile number but better to see a facial photo.

One time before we did agree to meet were no photo's were exchange and we were in the bar waiting on a couple and the male parnter went asking other punters are you such as such, so we always ask for a face pic or go on cam

"how come some people get pissed off when we ask what the other person looks like? we dont meet on the _iew of one photo of someones genitals, be it female or male. faces are a good start as we know what bits and bobs look like. "

Took me a while to work out how to put pics on here as I'm not technically minded but once I sussed it out I have no problem sending a face pic and asking for one in return.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Although my facial pics are in ym private gallery I've never been afraid to show my face to someone who I've been talking to.

Someone that wouldn't want to do that would instantly make me think they've got something to hide, which would make me run a mile.

I would be concerned if someone did NOT want to see what we looked like before meeting.

To me, them not caring what we look like means either

- They will shag anyone – so not for us

Or

- They were not intending to really meet anyway, so not for us

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

OK first things first the OP has an astonishing chest! Congrats x

I'm not sure why any prospective meet would have a problem showing their face, unless they plan to wear a mask on the meet! Which by default would preclude anyone wanting to meet them out of pure fear.

"OK first things first the OP has an astonishing chest! Congrats x

I'm not sure why any prospective meet would have a problem showing their face, unless they plan to wear a mask on the meet! Which by default would preclude anyone wanting to meet them out of pure fear."

totally agree with you about the OP's chest! and i'm the female of the cpl, tho i'm sure hubby wud agree 2 xx

Just to put the other point of _iew, we have been contacted by many pic collectors who just ask to be friends so that they can get pic updates. Huge number of timewasters on this site and others who have no intention of meeting

ps we have pics on profile and happily send to contacts who send us theirs first

"how come some people get pissed off when we ask what the other person looks like? we dont meet on the _iew of one photo of someones genitals, be it female or male. faces are a good start as we know what bits and bobs look like. "

if they get arsey they are most deffinitely mooses...why else?

By *supwanted03Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We have no problem sending a face pic when someone sends a message attaching their pic.

I met someone on Monday and I had never seen a face pic lol didn't even occur to me.....he won me over with his ability to string a sentence together plus more (and no I didn't see a cock pic either haha)

If a gent gets shirty when I ask to see a face or cock pic, then I am not interested in meeting him.

no face pics no meet simples......

"Just to put the other point of _iew, we have been contacted by many pic collectors who just ask to be friends so that they can get pic updates. Huge number of timewasters on this site and others who have no intention of meeting"

We totally agree with you. Even though we have face pics in public gallery we still have people add us as friends. Then when we ask them if we can see some face pics we seem to get ignored. No surprise there then. LOL

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

what i dont get is guys expecting me to give them my mobile number cos they cant have pics on here 'cos of my job'

as if i give my number out willy nilly!!!!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I thought "pic collectors" were after nudity/ action shots? Face pics aren't that erotic, are they?

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"what i dont get is guys expecting me to give them my mobile number cos they cant have pics on here 'cos of my job'

as if i give my number out willy nilly!!!!"

I agree 100%, And how many guys say they have pics and can email them or text them! If they can do that surely they can put them in private in fab?

I always ask for a face pic at the beginning of a conversation as it's dissapointing to build up a rapport then get a photo only to find they are not your type! Call me fickle yes but I can't meet someome if there is no attraction.

On the flip side of the coin, sometimes I have been chatting to a guy for a while getting to know each other and they ask when they might get to see me!!!!! I forget to send one back yet they still chat! Makes me feel a bit guilty then that guys will still chat without having seen me.

We never bother with photo less profiles, too many good ones with pics to choose from instead.

If anyone refuses to send you face pics with a message just delete and block.

Times too precious to waste on blind dates.

PS: Yes,absolutely cracking pair of boobs!

XXXX

to naughty york duo

with your boobs wed take you as you are they are gorgeous

We have face pics on private gallery - so we normally chat to folks, invite them as a friend so they get a chance to see our face pics. This is where alot of couples normally keep their face pics, so we get to see theirs too. If we like we meet, if they delete us then they didn't like us, and its no hard feelings - NEXT!!!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"I met someone on Monday and I had never seen a face pic lol didn't even occur to me.....he won me over with his ability to string a sentence together plus more (and no I didn't see a cock pic either haha) "

I deffinately wont arrange a meet without seeing a face pic first.

This is a difficult one, I guess it depends at what stage in the process you're asking for pictures and whether you or the other party has instigated the contact. I'm sure we all get messages from people we've never had any contact with who ask to see face pictures, personally Im not keen on indiscriminately revealing my face to people I don't know or after a couple of messages. I think the mutual attraction (in personalities) has to be there first, then I'm happy to share the face pictures

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

jesus !!!! those tits

whats this thread about ?

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Ah, but do peeps send face pics on request, or insist on seeing the other couple first?

Previously, when requested we've sent face pics, requesting “please show some courtesy, and let us know if we're not what your looking for” not surprisingly, we're lucky to receive a reply, let alone thanks, but no thanks, “you're not what we're looking for”

"Some" peeps are just dam right ignorant

evry time i send a message i always send a face pic with it so the other person can atleast see wot i look like but there has been times when iv asked to see them an they go proper moody about it thinking im just a pic collector....... rubbish i jus want to know what the person im tlkin to looks like !

"jesus !!!! those tits

whats this thread about ? "

I have to admit that I cant take this thread seriously either after seeing the OP's avatar and those gorgeous rounded breasts

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"jesus !!!! those tits

whats this thread about ?

I have to admit that I cant take this thread seriously either after seeing the OP's avatar and those gorgeous rounded breasts "

I clicked on _iew extra large

Fabulous absolutely fabulous

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"I met someone on Monday and I had never seen a face pic lol didn't even occur to me.....he won me over with his ability to string a sentence together plus more (and no I didn't see a cock pic either haha)

I deffinately wont arrange a meet without seeing a face pic first."

Great Lips

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

We will show pics if we feel the people are genuine.But when the 2nd message we get from someone who is only showing boobs is asking for face pics and we havent even found it if they both exist as a couple we will not send pics.Been caught too often by pic collectors before.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We think if a guy can't send a face pic there is something fishy going on, it usually means they are fakers. If a guy can't provide a pic with the first or second message we just delete and move on. Luckily there are lots of decent guys happy to send a pic so it's never been a real problem.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

because they are fools.....

I just take a large white sheet with me.. then kid on I have a klu klux clan fetish and would they mind wearing it.

works everytime.

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

Couldn't agree more! I don't mind showing my face at all. That way people know what to expect However when I was new to this game I was a little reticent but confidence is a great thing.

Also I appreciate that people have work, family, and friends issues but I feel that once contact has been made and you are all keen to meet then it's only polite to let the person/people know what you look like.

After a while bum, tits, and cock shots are just that and tell you nothing about the person whereas a pleasant face is worth much more.

We had a message from a couple with no pics on the profile or in private. When we asked for face pics they said we only send pics AFTER we have met, what the hell is the point in that!!! Needless to say they were blocked .

Asked another couple for face pics and when we said sorry but the attraction isnt there the replay came back " your loss" pmsl

By *ast and modifiedCouple  over a year ago

near glasgow

"no idea

ive never had this

everytime someone had mailed me and i've asked for pics or cam they have been more than happy to send

I dont recall anyone ever getting funny with me for asking what they look like"

strange

We've got our mug shots on open display so you can see what we look like before you contact us.

Fuck!!! just thought

Is that why nobody writes to us?

someone was on our friends list but then,we assume,deleted us. recently in the chat room they asked if they were on our friends list once and why they weren't anymore.

we replied that we weren't sure and they sent us a friend invite

we gave them the benefit of the doubt and accepted it

they had a look,deleted us again without a word and then ignored us in the chat room

now that's fucking irritating

Forum Mod

We've never had anyone be evasive when we want to see what they look like,If we did we'd just assume they're not what or who they say they are and leave it at that

If we're interested in someone we'll always send a face pic,it saves wasting anyones time if we're not what they're looking for

By *HAGADELICCouple  over a year ago

south london

Sometimes think there is no way of pleasing some people, on another site we had pics on our profile that showed our faces - they were swinging pics taken in swinging situations but clearly showed what you would be getting....

Anyway.... this couple contacted us and wanted to put us on their party guest list.... but they asked for face pics we said " on our profile"...

They got quite shirty about it saying those pics were not enough.

In the end they sent us an example of the pic they wanted! it was them taken at what looked like the round table/rotary annual dinner.

- the cheesy sort of snap taken by an official photographer.... she's in her LBD from Next, he's squeezed himself into a tux which he obviously doesn't like wearing - we thought THAT'S what you wanted ????

We didn't have a pic like that so things went a bit downhill...

Forum Mod

Now I find that a cheek when you have body shots on your profile so that people can see your body type and also send clear face pics and you're asked for more

Thats not something that happens often but when it does I do like to take the opportunity to say a few words

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It was clearly a test of fashion sense. If you look comfortable at Rotary lunches, you'll be less likely to leave your socks on...

By *HAGADELICCouple  over a year ago

south london

"It was clearly a test of fashion sense. If you look comfortable at Rotary lunches, you'll be less likely to leave your socks on..."

Ahhh you see (without boasting it's just a fact) Mr S actually owns 5 different tuxes some of them real quality vintage and looks fabulous in them! This bloke obviously could not WAIT to get out of it and back into jeans and polo shirt

And a man can have no dignity in just his socks

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

WE sometimes think they just collecting pictures, also we like to have a few messages before we exchange pictures.

We also find that the people ask for pictures striaght away never reply back to messages and i find that a little rude.

Hope that helps

Sue

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

The worst are those that state "... profiles without pictures will be ignored ...", and yet they themselves don't have a single photo at all on there's. What's the point of that?

» Add a new message to this topic