FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Real or manufactured couples

Real or manufactured couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We state on our profile that we play with couples only, and prefer to play with people who are actually couples in every sense of the word, not just “fuck buddies”

Do other couples who meet only couples feel this way? Or is a couple to you two people who playing together?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People always have a choice what sort of people they meet. Some don't meet singles, some don't like fatties, some don't meet for many other reasons.

There is a huge grey line between single and a married couple and who is to say where two singles become a couple.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

After reading the title I have to admit to being a little disappointed coming into this thread.

I had hoped this was an interesting discussion on robot swingers.

Carry on...

We don't meet 'Fuck Buddies' each to their own. We have heard and had too many bad experiences of things going wrong when not playing with committed couples.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The funny thing is... as a single I will only meet proper real life couples. But, I do team up with FB's to go and meet couples/other people... so I become part of the type of 'couple' I won't meet

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I am a single fem and have on a number of occasions paired up with a single guy. This is normally when going to my local club.

If a couple chooses to ask if we are a real couple as in love then am happy to confirm that we are not. I would normally introduce myself as "_ruit and this is my friend..."

Have never been asked if the man with me is my real partner(relationship) in 4 years of meets but will be prepared to say it if the couple asking only want to play with actual couples.

I normally am on my own but the last large handful of club visits I have been with a variety of male friends of mine to show them the club experience.

well we have met one cpl who are fuck buddies, and get along brilliant with them..... have also met cpls who never seem to see eye to eye...... can't judge them all by the same cover xxxx

"People always have a choice what sort of people they meet. Some don't meet singles, some don't like fatties, some don't meet for many other reasons.

There is a huge grey line between single and a married couple and who is to say where two singles become a couple."

I have a problem with the FATTIES part of this msg! Its one thing being called a BBW but thats just being derogative

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Take no offence as im sure the poster didnt mean it in a derogatory way at all.

However i agree it could have been worded differently and will probably be construed in different ways depending on how people look at it.

To answer the OP's question, if we are a genuine couple then we would expect to meet the same. But as we dont do couples then theres no problem.

haha personally, as a single female, I love 'couples' who are just fuck buddies or attend Chams together just to get a joint membership that way I don't step on anyones toes. Although I did get slightly offended as after having some fun with a guy in the cinema at chams last week, he turned and said Oh well better go find my missus!!!!!!

near kings lynn

caria, we all have to assume that the average man at a swing club is probably married or has a significant other hidden away at the hairdressers or something.

I am generalising I am sure but I remind myself of this before I go so to not get upset if a man suddenly starts mentioning the wife. Would be great to know before if they are attatched but that is never going to happen so I assume the worst first for my own sake

"haha personally, as a single female, I love 'couples' who are just fuck buddies or attend Chams together just to get a joint membership that way I don't step on anyones toes. Although I did get slightly offended as after having some fun with a guy in the cinema at chams last week, he turned and said Oh well better go find my missus!!!!!!"

Why would you find that offensive?

By *entcouple4550Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

The only problem we have with meeting FB couples are the logistics. It can be difficult enough arranging a meet between 4 people all of whom often have jobs and two families between them.

We don't discount people who are not 'proper couples' for want of a better description but we are always a bit wary. If a meet gets cancelled at short notice because of their circumstances they we don't tend to try to re-arrange. Life is too short and the logistics of swinging can be very time consuming at the best of times.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

So long as they are singles who have paired up, and not people who are "playing away from home", we dont mind.

"haha personally, as a single female, I love 'couples' who are just fuck buddies or attend Chams together just to get a joint membership that way I don't step on anyones toes. Although I did get slightly offended as after having some fun with a guy in the cinema at chams last week, he turned and said Oh well better go find my missus!!!!!!

Why would you find that offensive?"

not knowing he was married for starters lol and that he was part of the group of friends we made and couldn't look me in the eye later on like he'd been a naughty boy!!!

Does it matter if he's married or not if he's playing in an open room and his missus obviously knows he's there?

yeah i understand what you are saying ...was just the way he rushed off lol

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

So you go to a swingers party....you meet up with a 'couple'. they fancy you....you fancy them....you have great sex together (maybe the best you ever had)

(a) Unless they tell you how would you know they are not a committed couple?

(b) If after this great sex they told you they were fuck buddies what possible difference would that make?

Great sex is great sex.....

"yeah i understand what you are saying ...was just the way he rushed off lol "

Fair enough... I was just curious.

"So you go to a swingers party....you meet up with a 'couple'. they fancy you....you fancy them....you have great sex together (maybe the best you ever had)

(b) If after this great sex they told you they were fuck buddies what possible difference would that make?

Great sex is great sex....."

At a club or party you get a chance to see how they interact.

The problem I have with meeting part time couples from here is... all too often the female gets the hump if they don't get the lion's share of the attention. I prefer couples who appreciate having a guest for them both to entertain.

Torquay

"So you go to a swingers party....you meet up with a 'couple'. they fancy you....you fancy them....you have great sex together (maybe the best you ever had)

The problem I have with meeting part time couples from here is... all too often the female gets the hump if they don't get the lion's share of the attention. I prefer couples who appreciate having a guest for them both to entertain."

But.....I have had exactly the same thing with married couples, in fact I knew a married couple where the male half would get all hissy fittish if his wife got more attention.

Because of experiences like that I couldn't honestly say (from a personal point of view) that there is really that much difference.....

"haha personally, as a single female, I love 'couples' who are just fuck buddies or attend Chams together just to get a joint membership that way I don't step on anyones toes. Although I did get slightly offended as after having some fun with a guy in the cinema at chams last week, he turned and said Oh well better go find my missus!!!!!!

Why would you find that offensive?"

I was wondering the same thing!

The problem I have with meeting part time couples from here is... all too often the female gets the hump if they don't get the lion's share of the attention. I prefer couples who appreciate having a guest for them both to entertain.

But.....I have had exactly the same thing with married couples, in fact I knew a married couple where the male half would get all hissy fittish if his wife got more attention.

Because of experiences like that I couldn't honestly say (from a personal point of view) that there is really that much difference....."

Don't get me wrong... I have also had the 10 years married couple with the wife turning into an elbow monster everytime I got near her ol' man's cockadoodledoo.

But I have had far more unfair to share experiences with FB pairings.

Couples in a relationship for us as it says on our profile we don't meet FB's

we've played with married couples, attached couples and fuck buddy couples, and have to say that, from where we are standing, there isn't any difference in the quality of sex.

We aren't looking for an emotional attachment, so for us, being married or attached isn't really an issue.

If there is a 4 way attraction, if our do's and don'ts are compatible, then it's game on

Torquay

"Couples in a relationship for us as it says on our profile we don't meet FB's"

Not knowingly you mean....

"

I have a problem with the FATTIES part of this msg! Its one thing being called a BBW but thats just being derogative "

Im so glad you said that because I have a problem with the term Fatties too. How absolutely rude.

For us im not interested in whether a couple have a mortgage together, im only interested in whether they are a close non pushy couple. Some fuck buddies just team up with each other to attend clubs etc and dont know each other that well. Others are not married but have a special closeness so in effect are a couple in the swinging world, rather than a couple who live together and have a mortgage and wash each others' underwear etc.

I know some singles only meet married couples because they want to be the centre of attention etc. They expect that because the couple are together all the time, that when a single person joins them, that he or she will be completely fawned over and adored. That may be the case for some couples,they may enjoy that. We, as a couple, do not enjoy that. For us, equal interaction is the key. I wouldnt meet a single guy and expect my partner to sit on the edge of the bed watching whilst another guy gets the action, and neither would I sit there whilst my guy enjoys a lady. We always have sex with each other on any meet we have. Thats what its about for us.

"After reading the title I have to admit to being a little disappointed coming into this thread.

I had hoped this was an interesting discussion on robot swingers.

Carry on..."

lol

We're a long term, totally committed couple and will only meet the same.

We're sharing the most precious thing in our lives,so don't think it unreasonable to expect the same in return.

Not just someone who have got together to fuck couples and may well team up with someone else a week or two down the line.

Sorry if that sounds hard but that's the way we see it.

XXXX

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

we were manufatured by a vicar 33 years ago what does that make us? (apart from old)

The only thing you need a genuine couple for is cuckolding.

near kings lynn

"We're a long term, totally committed couple and will only meet the same.

We're sharing the most precious thing in our lives,so don't think it unreasonable to expect the same in return.

Not just someone who have got together to fuck couples and may well team up with someone else a week or two down the line.

XXXX

"

I guess that is still hard to police it?? If you go to a club people can tell you what they want I guess to play.

im not a couple but i do sometimes meet couples, to be honest i prefure to meet 'fuck buddie' couples or meet a single guy, single female for 3sums than meet 'real couples'

Torquay

XXXX

"

So how can you be absolutely sure that the couple you are meeting are in a long term commited relationship?.....the answer is that you can never be sure, there is a 'couple' on the swinging scene in the Southwest that I and everyone else thought were in a relationship....they have been seen together and clubs and various parties for the last couple of years.

I was totally convinced that they were at the very least living together, but when they were involved in a major road accident on their way home from a club it transpired that both were married to other people.....

So people can set these standards as much as they like, but unless you get up close on peoples personal details you can never be sure.

We dont play with couples but it would not bother us if we chose to play with a couple if they were real or just together to make a couple.

It really does not bother me if someone is playing away as its not my concern.. I go on what I have been told. As long as I am honest with my husband then that is all that matters to me.

Katie.

Great sex is great sex....."

exactly

XXXX

I guess that is still hard to police it?? If you go to a club people can tell you what they want I guess to play."

As for ourselves we never go to clubs, so we wouldn't meet couples that way.

When we go to parties we always talk to people and get to know them, believe us you can tell when a couple are committed/long term after chatting for a while.

For the most part though we prefer to meet couples on a one to one basis,either at theirs or ours and the couples we meet, more often than not,seem to have the same criteria as us.

XXXX

XXXX

So how can you be absolutely sure that the couple you are meeting are in a long term commited relationship?.....the answer is that you can never be sure, there is a 'couple' on the swinging scene in the Southwest that I and everyone else thought were in a relationship....they have been seen together and clubs and various parties for the last couple of years.

I was totally convinced that they were at the very least living together, but when they were involved in a major road accident on their way home from a club it transpired that both were married to other people.....

So people can set these standards as much as they like, but unless you get up close on peoples personal details you can never be sure."

How does their status change anything. If they have been swinging for years and everyone thought they were a couple, they must have kept up these appearances to everyone ie; they went together, were close etc. How does the fact that they didnt have a mortgage or have a marriage certificate change the way everyone viewed them

As a single male, widowed, and not in a long term relationship , I have often wondered whether it would be polite or ettiquette to find a fuck buddy to go places as a couple. I can see the pros and cons for some couples not liking the 'false' pair (lol) but sometimes fuck buddies are more than just that.

It is obvious that should I ever find such a partner that it would perhaps be best policy to be open and upfront about it.

I dont have a problem with anyone that teams up with someone regularly to go out to swinging clubs with. As long as they always play together as a couple and they are not abandoning each other once in a party or club etc and have respect and look out for each other, I dont really care whether they are actually married or not

Honestly in today's society what constitutes a couple.

I have friends that have been married years have a mortgage and barely to each other.

I have friends that have been together 15 years live apart but never seen 2 people so loopy about each other.

Another couple I know have been fb's for as long as I have known them. They are best friends as well but are not going out together.

In today's society I think being a so call legitimate couple has a lot of different varieties.

"well we have met one cpl who are fuck buddies, and get along brilliant with them..... have also met cpls who never seem to see eye to eye...... can't judge them all by the same cover xxxx "

Had similar both as a solo guy meeting "proper couples" and when i have teamed up with a fellow solo fem to party or meet.

Why being married is a requirement for no strings fun swinging has me beat?

T xx

"Take no offence as im sure the poster didnt mean it in a derogatory way at all.

However i agree it could have been worded differently and will probably be construed in different ways depending on how people look at it.

"

I agree that the poster did not intend to offend even though he or she has, but it does depend on how you look at things, some slim people like myself could get offended at the term BBW which could imply that you have to be big to be beautifull and if you aren't then your not, I guess you just shouldn't take things too seriously if you want to survive.

I like being a GSOTWGSOHAP

great slim old git with good sense of humour and personality

Labels eh!

Oh and to the OP's question, we will not meet FB's only couples in relationsips after seeing too many bad experiences with the alternative ie meeting FB's

"Oh and to the OP's question, we will not meet FB's only couples in relationsips after seeing too many bad experiences with the alternative ie meeting FB's"

i think you get good and bad on both sides, i dont meet 'real couples' because of the amount of bad experiences ive had with them, you dont meet 'fuck buddies' because of bad experiences, its just the luck of the draw on if you meet secure people in swinging and wether they married or not isnt the issue, some people get just as jealous over a fuck buddy as they do a partner

the main reason i prefure to not meet 'real couples' is because this is their life and relationship and if any jealousy creeps in or one blows thats a big part of their marrage and i dont want to be any part in couples falling out, where as if they only fuck buddies no ones committed to anyone and if the night dont go well we can all just walk away

» Add a new message to this topic