FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are there many ladies that look for heavier men?

Are there many ladies that look for heavier men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been looking for something of a similar post but I can’t find it so without further ado!

I’m a pretty big guy, I’m over 20 stone and OK, my height evens me out a bit, but I do sometimes feel that people take a gander at my profile, perhaps write me a message too but as soon as they see that I’m a big guy they instantly get cold feet.

I'm not Jabba the Hutt, just a big guy and whilst I know that there has to be some physical attraction involved in order to have a good meet I have always gone for personality above looks.

Sure, people are people and I’m not trying to kid myself into thinking I am the ideal man (I can dream!).

I know that there are folks on here that look for BBW ladies, but are there ladies out there that look for men with a fuller figure?

I’m not trying to get sympathy for my size, I am happy with how I am and I suppose because I’m quite broad I can carry it off a little better but I do sometimes wonder if its more a one-way street in that there seems to be a specific subsection of men that look for BBW’s. Is it just more of a fantasy for men than women to meet a big person?

Not trying to rant and rave about it, just curious to know if a good personality and a good brain with a fuller figure can overcome a rock hard six pack for most folks or if there needs to be that whole athletic element to both parties?

Please, we are all adults here I’m not trying to flame / enrage anyone, I value all of your input so fire away!

Cheers,

Harv :0)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yup

or nope

At your height we'd have thought you'd need to be 20 or early 20's stones in weight to stop looking gangly.

We have friends well over 6' who do the strong man contests and they're 20st + and look good.

Don't have any trouble pulling the ladies either.

Now if you were 20st + at 5'5" that might make things a tad more difficult for you.

XXXX

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies,

Yes, that's the thing, I think most people assume because I say I'm large I must be a Jabba stand in and MUST be massively overweight... no I think I'd be classed as well underweight if I were 12st at my height!

I'm not going to kid myself into thinking I'm in rugby playing form but I'm not a jellyfish by any means

Good to see your views though

Oh dear, yes well that won't be happening any time soon unless you lop off some limbs haha!

H :0)

There's something about a nice big bear of a man I find very appealing, and I'm sure I'm not alone x

good set of pics would be the answer, then the individual fems can decide for themselves.

Curvy, ample or large build and as tall as you like every time

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

This is an interesting topic... because the number of male members far outweighs the number of female members, women can afford to be more selective and/or more demanding than males can.

This, in turn, leads to cases where some (not all) males have been slightly less than honest when describing themselves in their profiles. After reading some males' profiles on here you'd be excused for thinking everyone is a top model with ravishing good looks and a body that puts Peter Andre's 6-pack to shame, whilst also having a dick bigger than Rocco Siffredi.

I think that females can be a lot more honest in their profiles, simply because they'll get interest regardless of their descriptions, due to the number of male members here. Even if Jo Brand made a profile I'm sure she'd get messages from people wanting to meet up before the end of her first day.

I've thus come to the conclusion that a lot of males are either a) more dishonest than females or 2) less discerning than females.

-_arambar

ps - To the OP, I've got no idea if (body) size matters... I'd guess not because we're all attracted to different things and as there are males who prefer larger ladies there surely has to be females who prefer bigger blokes.

pps - I've been drinking whisky tonight so this may just be me talking a lot of bollocks, in which case feel free to ignore me

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I’ve been looking for something of a similar post but I can’t find it so without further ado!

I’m a pretty big guy, I’m over 20 stone and OK, my height evens me out a bit, but I do sometimes feel that people take a gander at my profile, perhaps write me a message too but as soon as they see that I’m a big guy they instantly get cold feet.

I'm not Jabba the Hutt, just a big guy and whilst I know that there has to be some physical attraction involved in order to have a good meet I have always gone for personality above looks.

Sure, people are people and I’m not trying to kid myself into thinking I am the ideal man (I can dream!).

I know that there are folks on here that look for BBW ladies, but are there ladies out there that look for men with a fuller figure?

I’m not trying to get sympathy for my size, I am happy with how I am and I suppose because I’m quite broad I can carry it off a little better but I do sometimes wonder if its more a one-way street in that there seems to be a specific subsection of men that look for BBW’s. Is it just more of a fantasy for men than women to meet a big person?

Not trying to rant and rave about it, just curious to know if a good personality and a good brain with a fuller figure can overcome a rock hard six pack for most folks or if there needs to be that whole athletic element to both parties?

Please, we are all adults here I’m not trying to flame / enrage anyone, I value all of your input so fire away!

Cheers,

Harv :0)"

people who know me and have met me at socials know I am a "big unit".... you have to remember that that is only one part of the puzzle for a lot of people.... personality is another part....

I use that to my advantage and go to socials where people can see what I am like in person, or going to clubs where people can chat to me and see how i am and how i act.....

having a profile is only one piece and you do get out what you put in.... if all you had to rely on was a 6-pack you wouldn't get very far....

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

hi mate im slim fit body and find it hard to get on here to think im to thin so we all cant win can we

I'm a big woman so a big man with a big personality would be very welcome I've always said size doesn't matter....in body as well as anywhere else

To be honest i quite like big guys, not obese large but big built, thing is im hardly a size 8 myself so sex just works better with smaller built guys cause big and big dont go lol

"To be honest i quite like big guys, not obese large but big built, thing is im hardly a size 8 myself so sex just works better with smaller built guys cause big and big dont go lol "

*nods*

it's nothing to do with my size either..I've always preferred a man that can give an amazing hug and who's presence is 'felt'

I agree,its always whats within that counts,yes a man as to look good,but give me a tall,ample man any day,I like a man to be a man. Just put a few more pics on your profile,its a lovely in depth profile,and a great great read,your doing well,so don't put yourself down hunny xxxx

Size doesn't put me off, your height would be interesting though. I'm 5ft 4 without heels -- I'd probs only come up to your waist LOL

I do like men over 6ft and a fit and big not really into thin men. I like a powerfull man who can go 5 or 6 rounds in the bed room jo xxx

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Size doesn't put me off, your height would be interesting though. I'm 5ft 4 without heels -- I'd probs only come up to your waist LOL "

Sounds like you'd be ideal for the OP... a match made in heaven.

I'm only 5'6 so for someone who only came up to my waist they would have to be an Oompah Loompah

I'm only 5'2 but I have always liked taller/larger men. I think this stems from my love of rugby players

"

I've thus come to the conclusion that a lot of males are either a) more dishonest than females or 2) less discerning than females.

-_arambar

"

Your probably right about being less discerning.

Many guys on here give the impression they'd shag a Barbers floor if it had a bit of hair on it! R

» Add a new message to this topic