FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chams in Darlaston

Chams in Darlaston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does chams in darlaston have a car park? Been on google maps and it looks like its in a highstreet kinda area so just wondering where can i park when we attend, or am i better leaving the car at hotel and getting a taxi?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes it has a car park, if you book a hotel room they have a garage to keep you car in over night other wise its an open car park thats attended

its safe in there car park out side the club theres a man looking after cars,

"yes it has a car park, if you book a hotel room they have a garage to keep you car in over night other wise its an open car park thats attended "

What hotel is this? As we wer just thinking of booking into the premier inn down the road

"its safe in there car park out side the club theres a man looking after cars,"

So i know this is probably a daft question but how exactly do you get to the club? As on google maps it looks like its half way down a pedestrianised pricent called kings street precinct

The Hotel is great book way in advance and see if u could get one of the new rooms. And breakfast is YUMMY!!!

chameleons have hotel rooms for you to stay in after, i have used them a few times they are very nice and clean, they cost £45 friday and saturday, £35 monday to thursday, its part of the building just a section put aside of accommadation rooms, dont just turn up and ask for a room tho you need to call and see if they have any free as they book up easy

"its safe in there car park out side the club theres a man looking after cars,

So i know this is probably a daft question but how exactly do you get to the club? As on google maps it looks like its half way down a pedestrianised pricent called kings street precinct"

its a done up old ware house at the back of the shops so it will look like its in the middle of a shopping centre on google maps

Its off the road tho you go round the back of the shops and its just a door at the end of the car park everyone shopping cant see you going in

"its safe in there car park out side the club theres a man looking after cars,

So i know this is probably a daft question but how exactly do you get to the club? As on google maps it looks like its half way down a pedestrianised pricent called kings street precinct

its a done up old ware house at the back of the shops so it will look like its in the middle of a shopping centre on google maps

Its off the road tho you go round the back of the shops and its just a door at the end of the car park everyone shopping cant see you going in "

Ahright, so id have to go up crescent road im guessing.

we have stayed in the premeir inn a couple of times and it costs £3.50 each way in a taxi.

"

Ahright, so id have to go up crescent road im guessing."

yes

if you come off J9 M6 come off signed for wednesbury and its just one long road, keep going till you hit a roundabout, go straight over and keep going till you hit a set of lights, go right at the light, then first left onto picturdrome way, then left into the car park the door into the club to the left as you drive in, its says chameleons over the door so you cant go wrong

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

hi we stayed at the vllage and the club gave us a taxi number , very cheap friendly and fast.

Hope that helps

Sue

Their sister club, The Greenhouse also has rooms at £40 per night including breakfast. The place isn't too far away from Chams and cost approx £3 each way by taxi. There are only 4 chalet type rooms though so need to book beforehand.

We stay at village hotel its only 5 pounds taxie and nice hotel even have offers on some weekends evening meals with room.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Does chams in darlaston have a car park? Been on google maps and it looks like its in a highstreet kinda area so just wondering where can i park when we attend, or am i better leaving the car at hotel and getting a taxi?"
At busy times the car park is overflowing...unless you get a room at Chams itself, i suggest you get a hotel near n get a cab xx

When we go we always book a room at Chameleons Hotel (The Skylight Hotel) but we never use the garage to park our car as there is only room for 6 cars and there are 9 bedrooms, we prefer to park in the car park which is illuminated and watched over by Security Cameras at all times, the club is manned 24/7 and 365 days a year by Bar staff or cleaners so I know my car is safe, parked there last Saturday night as normal and my car is only 3 weeks old.

If you tell the car park attendant that your booked into the hotel he will either show you how to get into the garage or park you under the security lights/cameras no matter how full the car park is, even when the car parks are overflowing the attendants watch all the cars they have in the area.

The police station is just up the road, so just ask a copper where the shaggy club is

Arrive early in the afternoon in order to park in the car park.

Otherwise, be prepared to park on the road as directed.

Or get a room next to the Club in order to park the car in the garage.

Or get a room in one of the nearby hotels.

I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express next door to the Village.

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

"We stay at village hotel its only 5 pounds taxie and nice hotel even have offers on some weekends evening meals with room. "

We like the village as well. next time we going to take swim wear and have a go in the pool etc.

Any one want to join us !!

SUe

The car park is very secure with Errol on patrol plus their is cctv in the bar over looking the car park.

"The car park is very secure with Errol on patrol plus their is cctv in the bar over looking the car park."
mmmmmm errol

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

" cctv in the bar over looking the car park."

It only overlooks the area directly in front of the door. It, nor the attendants, managed to see the twat who smacked my Jag in the car park and then drove off.

They do pack the cars in like sardines.

"We stay at village hotel its only 5 pounds taxie and nice hotel even have offers on some weekends evening meals with room.

We like the village as well. next time we going to take swim wear and have a go in the pool etc.

Any one want to join us !!

SUe"

i live about a 10 min walk from the village in dudley so i use it quite a lot for meets, one night i booked in and the woman on reception asked me if i was a hooker lmao

honest i dont charge lol

"i live about a 10 min walk from the village in dudley so i use it quite a lot for meets, one night i booked in and the woman on reception asked me if i was a hooker lmao

honest i dont charge lol"

I expect that day with come for me at the Holiday Inn Express.

May be not, as I do not know of anyone on the game who would bring her pooch along!

mmmmmmm errol is a very good reason to go to cham's lol and the club is amazing too

» Add a new message to this topic