FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > males playing alone

males playing alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi.

Im a male who want,s to play alone,But I dont seem to be able to get any interest. I know it,s not just me. Single/married men just dont seem to be able to get any responses to email.

So many couple write "no single males"

Im a genuine, non timewasting guy but getting very fed up now. :- (

Any idea,s.

Im sure this isnt the first post about this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this should be fun!

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

"Hi.

Im a male who want,s to play alone,But I dont seem to be able to get any interest. I know it,s not just me. Single/married men just dont seem to be able to get any responses to email.

Any idea,s.

Couples who dont want to meet single blokes put this on their profiles, why dont you concentrate on the ones that do meet single men.YYYYYAAAAAAAWWWNN

Im sure this isnt the first post about this"

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

Well im suprised you havnt had a meet yet, you are verified by your mate

On first glance at you profile .. you appear to restrict your scope with a limited age range that perhaps might be viewed as rather optimistic ,, baring in mind your own age and the abundance of guys who may present a more realistically suited option to the younger end of your age preference target group,,, not that I’m suggesting older or middle age guys don’t appeal to younger females… I’m sure there are plenty…

Anyway,,,, just a thought.... not a rule...

Hey-ho away we go

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi.

Any idea,s.

okay..... I'll have a go at this.....

Time, Patience, common sense....

it took me 6 months to get my first meet...... there are loads more single men out there than there are fems and couples so people can be as choosy as they like....

so what you have to ask yourself is this... at the moment how do you stand out for any of the other people out there (other than 1st post whinge that doesn't tend to do people any favours)

the site does give you all the tools to make it work.... the profile is a small piece of that puzzle... so what are you putting in at the moment???

are you getting yourself known in the chatrooms for example?

are you putting your name down for any of the countless socials out there?

are you getting yourself known in the forums? (obviously not since this is post 1!)

are you getting out there and going to clubs?

all of those and many other things are all small pieces to the larger picture and if you are just concentrating on one piece then there are lots and lots of other bits you are missing out on!

so now you know this.... what are YOU going to do to change things??

what are YOU going to do to stand out??

what are YOU going to do to make people say "wow I just have to meet this person"???

you do get out what you put in... everything you do, or say, or write is part of the "shop window" you are presenting......

the rest is for you to figure it out......

ok well I can't comment on your profile because unless you actually ask for comments about it doing so is against forum rules and profiles are personal choice in thier content.

So generally I just have to agree with you and agree with some of the replies, ie many couples are not looking for single guys, but many are, and most single fems prefer single guys to couples.

Use the BROWSE facility to search for couples and single fems seeking single males. you can even narrow down the area you are looking to meet within.

Treat couples that are not looking for single males the same as you do guys looking for guys, transvestites and other people your not looking to meet, in other words, pass them by if you see thier profiles, this is not only respectfull but also going to save you a lot of dissapointed "nil replies" and negative replies.

Getting to a club or a social will get you known to people, using the chatrooms and the forums in a positive, humorous way can help.

Your profile is your shop window, make it as positive and informative as possible with lots of information about what you have to offer and what your looking for, how you can meet like how far you can travel or when you can accommodate, this you may have done but as I said earlier can't comment on your profile so didn't look.

Full body shape pics help, naked or clothed and you can keep face pics in your private galleries to send with mails.

Put yourself a good copy and paste message together to send out but ALWAYS personalise it with some references to the recipitents profile to show that you have read it and that you don't just send copy and paste messages without any thought.

The final word is Patience, some get lucky with meets quickly but most take months to get a meet, we average one meet every 3 months of here and get very little interest in our profile so it is not just singles that have to work at it.

We iz typing in unionism and phsciiii again Fabio

Am I missing something here?!

I thought single men played alone all the time....in fact, they should be allowed to verify themselves?!

....it has been known for single women to also play alone, but they're just dirty...

"this should be fun!"

Oh, oh...

"Am I missing something here?!

I thought single men played alone all the time....in fact, they should be allowed to verify themselves?!

....it has been known for single women to also play alone, but they're just dirty..."

*Cough, cough*...I don't think he's single!

Had a quick sqizz at your profile and nothing particularly stands out to say that you are different from the crowd, sorry.

As a single man you are one of very many, proportionally, so you ned to make it "pop".

Also, spellcheck, grammar and punctuation would be worth a look, to make it easier to read.

Fabio and Jed Really do know what they are talking about, so heed their advice!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"ok well I can't comment on your profile because unless you actually ask for comments about it doing so is against forum rules and profiles are personal choice in thier content.

"

* sigh *

It isn't against forum rules to give advice to people who have asked for it and if that includes commenting on their profile if they are asking for ideas as this OP is then thats fine. We have all done it so if it was against rules we would all be banned.

What ISN'T allowed is for people to tear other members profiles apart when they have posted a general question etc.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

....it has been known for single women to also play alone, but they're just dirty...

*Cough, cough*...I don't think he's single!"

ooooh.... now reading it over again I think you are probably right.......

well as long as he puts "that" on there then it gives people the choice...... seperates us true "singles" from those that aren't.......

was that flowery enough.... lol

personally and this is only my own view... seeing a guys profile verified by a male mate wouldnt convince me he was a good meet.Think it would be more worth your while to try and get chatty to females in chat rooms who would be prepared to verify you in time xxx

"this should be fun!"

Not worth replying to

By *jayCouple  over a year ago

South Molton

"[Removed by poster at 05/11/10 18:10:41]"

Couldnt agree more Fabio, why cant married men be honest, can usually suss em out but would be easier if they were honest!!

please forgive my niaivety but how do you suss that he is married...I need some signs to look for lol. Is it that he can't accomodate? wants daytime fun? or any other?

"please forgive my niaivety but how do you suss that he is married...I need some signs to look for lol. Is it that he can't accomodate? wants daytime fun? or any other?"

verified by a MALE friend i think is possibly one give away

beautifully laundered white T shirt with hardly any creases.

hmmmm *quickly looks through all male friends profiles*

"beautifully laundered white T shirt with hardly any creases."

pmsl

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"please forgive my niaivety but how do you suss that he is married...I need some signs to look for lol. Is it that he can't accomodate? wants daytime fun? or any other?

verified by a MALE friend i think is possibly one give away "

Ok I am having a blonde moment, why would being verified by a male mean the man was married?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Wondered that myself Rugby.

Profile is short but lacks personality. Cant see from it what kind of a man you are. Its the little bits that you write in a profile show what kind of a person you are as I see it.

To the Op, are you a single straight male or is there going to be and bi action going on here.

Are you playing as a single man or doubling up with your friend?

If you are then I would suggest he put a single male profile on and state that you play as a mm couple(_ruit that sounds daft)so ignore that if you are just going to be meeting with this other guy then maybe a mm couple would be a good idea as if he is going to be playing regularly or mostly then that may be something to think of as most people will want to see details of both of you.

I am tired so not sure if any of this is after me reading your profile right.

Hi.

I wanted to thank everyone for the time you have taked to reply to my post and for being so honest!

It will help me to tweak my profile and look at things in a different way.

Thanks again and I would like to contact some of you by private to thank you and maybe ask for more advice.

Thank again everyone.

"please forgive my niaivety but how do you suss that he is married...I need some signs to look for lol. Is it that he can't accomodate? wants daytime fun? or any other?

verified by a MALE friend i think is possibly one give away "

Cannot accommodate and day time fun only etc...

Cannot accommodate and day time fun only etc... "

Oh come on ladies: he's told us!

Read the title of thread: he doesn't say SINGLE male, but man playing alone: you don't have to be Miss Marple!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Thanks again and I would like to contact some of you by private to thank you and maybe ask for more advice.

"

"Hi.

"

That sentence has made me a bit suspicious to be honest. Why would you have to contact people privately, why not just say thank you all for your help. Of course Im assuming you will be contacting the male members who have contributed in this thread - Fabia and Jed for instance, you wouldnt be contacting females to get them to respond to you and then on the 2nd message say, thanks for your help, any pics of your pussy to help my thought process when re-jigging my profile !

Cannot accommodate and day time fun only etc...

Oh come on ladies: he's told us!

Read the title of thread: he doesn't say SINGLE male, but man playing alone: you don't have to be Miss Marple! "

Not convinced that the statement would always be made by a married and guy and after giving the subject a lot of thought recently don't see what difference it makes.

If people want to meet him they will, single or married and cheating or married and playing with partners consent will only matter to those who are considering meeting him

Teust me, it's all about patience and beinf polite. I used to just use the browse facility but reading and occasionally contributing to the Forums is an excellent way of raising your profile. As for going to a club, well as a single bloke that can be intimidating - but I'm going to a social evening at one on my own this week. Not going with expectations of wall to wall sex, just being able to meet people. I hate the expression, but yes, networking.

Oh, and being polite goes a long long way. If you're pushy you'll end up no where.

And yes I've followed these rules and have had some very good responses.

In response to iconic1,s comments.

Yes, I will be contacting the male members. More so than the female members!

I have no intention of asking for pussy pic,s on my second message thank you.

Your negative attitude toward male,s on this site is exactly what I mean. You place all male,s, married, single or otherwise in the same pot and it hack,s me off! Im an honest guy who get,s tard with the same brush as all the timwasters and idiots!

Your suspicion is misplaced and I do resent this sort of comment.

Although I accept your right to your opinion!

Im sorry, i didnt mean to be rude, I really do apologise. I really dont have a negative attitude towards men, I wouldnt be here if I did. But I am sorry as my comment was harsh

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Hi.

Any idea,s.

Bit of a sweeping generalisation there! Single guys may get a better ratio of responses than married (cheating) guys - if you're that fed up I'd give it up as a bad job as if you're looking for loads of quick shags you will probably be sorely disappointed! Z

this seems to be a common thread, here are my thoughts

single guys are plentiful on here, so you really need to stand out from the herd.

this isnt a free shag site, alot of guys join thinking they will get a shag in no time but this isnt true.

many couples think swinging is a couple thing, so you wont get any luck there.

it might seem odd but you as a single guy would prob get more luck at your local club/bar than on here.

like all things in life you get out of swinging what you put in, so make an effort, go to socials etc.

hope you have fun here and hope this helps

Well said aanda69

"In response to iconic1,s comments.

Your negative attitude toward male,s on this site is exactly what I mean. You place all male,s, married, single or otherwise in the same pot and it hack,s me off! Im an honest guy who get,s tard with the same brush as all the timwasters and idiots!

Although I accept your right to your opinion!"

I had the same suspicion, but then I'm negative towards single men...

Well so far I have been supportive in this thread, but on the other side of the coin, what makes you think this is a problem only single males have, we are lucky if we get one genuine meet offer every 3 months on here, we get lots of mails daily, some are people within our own criteria but we are not in thiers, couples who won't meet smokers, couples who have low maximum age criteria etc and singles who don't read our profile.

Other times everything seems ok and we get back to them with a positive but never hear from them again.

Sometimes we set up meets only to be let down at the last minute.

Do we care, of course we do, but we don't let it get us down and we just get on with being patient and having exceptional fun with the genuine people.

"I had the same suspicion, but then I'm negative towards single men..."

Seems to be the norm on here tbh...

Newcastle and Gateshead

"In response to iconic1,s comments.

Although I accept your right to your opinion!"

one last thing....... can you do this as a favour to me....

seperate the singles from the marrieds.... please don't lump thme together as you did in the orginal statment...

I am a truely single guy... i play with my head held high and my conscience in tact........

all i ask for in honesty... so if you are truely single... say you are truely single...

if you are a married person or in a relationship with someone..... then say it.....

I am not in the business of helping people tell lies... that for me is taking advantange of people....

Hi "_abio"

You are right, I should not lump single and married guy,s together, but my opinion still stands in that single or married guy,s seeking some fun are treated differently.

for example, email,s ignored, stament,s made on people,s profile,s regarding male,s as if we are some sort of second rate beings!

Maybe I should just accept the way thing,s are and move on!

Yes I should be more honest, straight but I think most of the girls who have responded to my thread and read my profile guessed straight away what my situation is.

I never said I was a single guy!

Also I would have made it quiet clear in any contact before meeting what my current marital status is.

I still haven,t had time to study all the comment,s in detail, but I will and thanks again and thank you Fabio for yours.

All much appreciated.

"most of the girls who have responded to my thread and read my profile guessed straight away what my situation is.

I never said I was a single guy! "

No you didn't: I can read between the lines. As I said, didn't have to be Miss Marple!!

"I had the same suspicion, but then I'm negative towards single men...

Seems to be the norm on here tbh...

"

Woosh...

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

If you think it's just single guys who have there emails ignored you are very much mistaken. As a couple, if you get a reply to at least 1 in 5 mails you are lucky.

There are club nights you can go to where they allow single guys. Most guys there are social misfits which makes the good ones stand out.

Hi "Jemjo"

Thanks for your post.

It,s cheeered me up.

I certainly dont think I am a social misfit so in theory I should get on ok going to a club. My local would be "theprivateclub" thought of going a few time,s but a bit nervous going on my own.

Thanks again.

Better nor reply again as im sure you must be getting a bit bored of me now.

Cheers all

as a married and cheating type i had to tweek my profile about 3 times ( yes i know it still needs more work ! )once i put the truth on there i was getting better response , now they politely say no and not bugger off , !! seriously i did get better feedback and meets when i stated i was married and bi ,

hope you find what your after on here ,

[Removed by poster at 08/11/10 19:00:04]

» Add a new message to this topic