FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why do we all bother

why do we all bother

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man  over a year ago

wrexham

i sent lots of messages to people on here nad yes no its not easy but all they do is delet them why do we men waste our time

can you ladys tell me in your profiles your this your that meet local the lot and send message and just delete it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you had a meet last week..... some guys don't have any.

stop blooming moaning... have you not posted before moaning about the site.

sorry if that is harsh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

in the words of kennan and kell

"aww here it goes"

(now time to sit back and watch the response)

wrexham

yes i have done if you read some profiles they tell you what they want and when you tell then you can do that no reply just delet some cant be asked to read them thats what piss me off not asked about meeting them just take the fk time to read it

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I was just going to copy and paste what i put in the other thread... but i can't be arse.....

what i will say is this.....

quick hint.... Negativity is not, has never been and will never be a sexy trait!

so you can sit and moan... or you can go and do....

really... up to you!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"yes i have done if you read some profiles they tell you what they want and when you tell then you can do that no reply just delet some cant be asked to read them thats what piss me off not asked about meeting them just take the fk time to read it"

well if it is bothering you so much... then swinging may not be for you as it goes with the territory.

and it won't change dude.. good luck tho

Forum Mod

You could have 2 profiles that on reading look to be a perfect match

Does'nt alway happen like that in real life though

There has to be an attraction as well

Fabio is so right, both in day to day life as in swinging, crisism and moaning give a bad impression. Just the way it is.

Always look on the bright side of life, de dum de dum detum di tum ...

By *atthew RichardsMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

Go to organised socials, meet the regulars and have fun.

Thats what I do and I am really quite successful. Thanks to all the lovely people I have met in the past 4 months!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"yes i have done if you read some profiles they tell you what they want and when you tell then you can do that no reply just delet some cant be asked to read them thats what piss me off not asked about meeting them just take the fk time to read it"
why should we read it??? Personal choice is a bugger eh?

"Go to organised socials, meet the regulars and have fun.

Thats what I do and I am really quite successful. Thanks to all the lovely people I have met in the past 4 months!

"

xxx

Newcastle and Gateshead

"i sent lots of messages to people on here nad yes no its not easy but all they do is delet them why do we men waste our time

can you ladys tell me in your profiles your this your that meet local the lot and send message and just delete it"

okay.... think about this,

since i just read your profile let me ask you one simple question

now... imagine i was a fem or a couple reading your profile.... how would i know that i was the type you were looking for?

the answer is I wouldn't....... go back and read it....

could we not have a note on the home page along the lines of

'Single bloke? not having much luck? read _abio's posts when this subject comes up,take it all in,learn. now off you go with your new found wisdom'

easy

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

You wouldn't get a reply from us either - 42 and living with your parents? If you are that doesn't bode well and if you can't accom cos you're married and cheating, that doesn't do a lot for a lot either! Z

"You wouldn't get a reply from us either - 42 and living with your parents? If you are that doesn't bode well and if you can't accom cos you're married and cheating, that doesn't do a lot for a lot either! Z"

i am one half of a couple and after reading your profile page i wouldnt contact you on the bases you wrote down you live with your parents you dont need to say that just say cant acc nothing else.

If thats how you feel, don't bother then !

No skin off anybody elses nose but your own !

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I "bother" because the people I interact with are stimulating to mind (and sometimes also body).

Since you asked.

"I "bother" because the people I interact with are stimulating to mind (and sometimes also body).

Since you asked."

I guess I come under the former!

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... I don't have a problem with the living at home stuff..... by where my mum is (basically in the area by the olympic stadium) I know rents are thru the roof...

the problem i have is that he asked the question months ago... got lots of good answers.....

then asked the question again last week.... and got lots of answers.....

then asked the same question again today... which raises loads of red flags...

impatience, not listening to advice, moaning ect ect ect....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

My OH moved in with his mum when he was seperated as running two houses wasn't an option at the time.

Not everyone who lives with someone as a lodger is cheating.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

"i sent lots of messages to people on here nad yes no its not easy but all they do is delet them why do we men waste our time

can you ladys tell me in your profiles your this your that meet local the lot and send message and just delete it"

So what happens when I get 40 other emails from men like you,are you expecting me to meet them all when tomorrow I could get another 20 emails at least.Am I supposed to read and reply to everyone? Its not always possible unless I was on here every second of every day. I meet local BUT when I have time. Your 1 person in hundreds of other single males. Is your profile gonna make me want to meet you? Is your ATTITUDE going to want me to meet you......probably not. Not from your post.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

as pointed out before some guys on here months and still havent had a meet .you have so doing well !! fact you seem more interested in getting as meny meets as possible as quick as possible would be off putting to me.personally id rather have a guy looking for quality not quantity.

the site doesnt garentee a meet or give any quick fixes . you get what effort you put in to the site and if you cant handle rejection in what ever form then maybe swinging aint for you .people will have in life and on line personal choice of who they wish to meet or talk to and thank god i say lol !

Profiles show a guidline of what people are looking for, that still doesn't mean that people will meet every person withing that criteria, it still comes down to Personal choice and moaning at the women does not endear you to them at all.

I can only conclude with, "bothering" is also personal choice so "why do you bother" is my question cos loads of us are very happy with how it all works.

wrexham

"You wouldn't get a reply from us either - 42 and living with your parents? If you are that doesn't bode well and if you can't accom cos you're married and cheating, that doesn't do a lot for a lot either! Z"

im telling the truth can lie and say im not and get my mates place to do it but why lie im living there because rthey got the room for me and what the piont in getting some were and pay 500 a month for it if i did still get the same results yes

No.

wrexham

can you ladys tell me in your profiles your this your that meet local the lot and send message and just delete it

okay.... think about this,

your answer to this is they not read it ok if they did then i would agre with you on that

since i just read your profile let me ask you one simple question

now... imagine i was a fem or a couple reading your profile.... how would i know that i was the type you were looking for?

the answer is I wouldn't....... go back and read it....

"

I read every day about different guys complaining about getting no meets,replies etc.

I'm not being funny,horrible or such but just stating a fact: If I was a single guy,I wouldn't even think of being on a swinging site.

I'd be looking to meet women at the gym,at work or just out and about etc.

Surely the success rate would be a lot higher than on a swing site judging by what I see on here, it doesn't seem worth the trouble. R

"I read every day about different guys complaining about getting no meets,replies etc.

I'm not being funny,horrible or such but just stating a fact: If I was a single guy,I wouldn't even think of being on a swinging site.

Surely the success rate would be a lot higher than on a swing site judging by what I see on here, it doesn't seem worth the trouble. R"

I agree, thats why I only tend to meet married women or couples. Single women are very rare, and this might sound controversial, ut 'some' of them are meeting people who wouldnt usualy give them a second look in the 'real' world

Would you like some cheese with your Whine....

"I read every day about different guys complaining about getting no meets,replies etc.

Surely the success rate would be a lot higher than on a swing site judging by what I see on here, it doesn't seem worth the trouble. R

I agree, thats why I only tend to meet married women or couples. Single women are very rare, and this might sound controversial, ut 'some' of them are meeting people who wouldnt usualy give them a second look in the 'real' world "

...and let's not forget, equivalent ratio of men that can't get meets in the 'real' world....unless the women are married

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

To the original post

Hey whats the problem - get on with life, I look on this place as a nice chat place, maybe one day get a social meet where one can talk about sex without being considered a pervert.

In the meantime, just enjoy the online banter.

Want sex, want it now, part with €75 and a cheap trip to Amsterdam.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

your answer to this is they not read it ok if they did then i would agre with you on that

"

I was hoping you would figure it out but you still don't "get it"

let me try and put it another way....

you talk about you in the profile... but you DON'T do in any part is talk about the "type" of person/people you are after.....

for example... tall/short, large/skinny, straight/bi, black/white ect ect ect...... not a single thing about the people/persons you are after at all....

so how is a person suppose to realise you are talking to them????

people are not mindreaders! nothing in what you has said screams to people "wow, I have to meet this guy!"....

there are those who "get it" and understand, and there are those who when given advice it seems to have "gone in one ear and straight out the other"

people have tried to help and this is the third time in effect you have made the same whinge...... what do you think THAT says to people????

not good

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"

I was hoping you would figure it out but you still don't "get it"

let me try and put it another way....

you talk about you in the profile... but you DON'T do in any part is talk about the "type" of person/people you are after.....

for example... tall/short, large/skinny, straight/bi, black/white ect ect ect...... not a single thing about the people/persons you are after at all....

so how is a person suppose to realise you are talking to them????

people are not mindreaders! nothing in what you has said screams to people "wow, I have to meet this guy!"....

there are those who "get it" and understand, and there are those who when given advice it seems to have "gone in one ear and straight out the other"

people have tried to help and this is the third time in effect you have made the same whinge...... what do you think THAT says to people????

not good

"

see your up same tricks fb i know better and you as well ???

"

see your up same tricks fb i know better and you as well ??? "

...OR, he's doing as the op asked and providing comment?!

it's up to the op to decide if he takes it or not

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

see your up same tricks fb i know better and you as well ??? "

I don't profess to know better than anyone else... the thing is I am not the one Complaining! the OP is. so care to impart any of your profound wisdom on us? (See... two can do that! )

its not just men, i get messages i send deleted and ignored to

so why do i bother wasting my time

[Removed by poster at 06/11/10 07:42:31]

so why do i bother wasting my time "

personally, i think that it's only good manners to reply but then i don't get many messages!! i might feel different if like some on here, my inbox was full everyday.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Shill do you reply to every bit of junk mail comin through your door? I am guessing you dont.

If us ladies are online we can get loads of mail during that time,are you expecting us to read and respond to every man that mails us with a wanna fuk hun?

Not possible and often not interested.

why do you feel the need to ask the same question 3 times?

maybe you should read the relpies and act on them instead

so why do i bother wasting my time

personally, i think that it's only good manners to reply but then i don't get many messages!! i might feel different if like some on here, my inbox was full everyday."

Good manners work both ways. For the feeble minded the FIRST sentence of my profile states I'm NOT meeting til December due to health reasons so just using the forums.

Do you think I have bad manners because I delete without reading messages asking to meet?!!

Really?!!

I put in my profile i cant wright back to everyone i can on some days get over 100 letters here and it would take me forever. I know the ones i like and have made some good friends just cant to everyone. jo xx

"Shill do you reply to every bit of junk mail comin through your door? I am guessing you dont.

If us ladies are online we can get loads of mail during that time,are you expecting us to read and respond to every man that mails us with a wanna fuk hun?

Not possible and often not interested."

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Surely the success rate would be a lot higher than on a swing site judging by what I see on here, it doesn't seem worth the trouble. R"

Oh it most certainly is worth the trouble - one of the main problems is that a lot of people (and it would be unfair to just single out guys for this) dont actually take the trouble to make an effort.

I used to think that it was just bad form for woman not to reply but after chatting on this and other sites it soon becomes obvious that the ladies get litterally 100's of messages each week, I think you've got to realise that it takes alot of time to reply to each message even with a "no thanks" so messages have to be pretty ruthlessly sifted.

Now I realise that your chances are increased immensely if you have a face shot on your profile ( not always possible), an unusual message title, not hi, hello babe etc, not sending cock shots without being asked , be polite and courteous but above all I believe the message should have good content most importantly be humorous !

Now I know my profile is sh*te, I'm in the process of revamping it but as I'm laid back and not fretting over getting meets I'm in no rush .

Please shoot me down in flames if you feel the need but please bare in mind that I'm equipped to deal with it

Dane x

» Add a new message to this topic