FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > There's no accounting for manners

There's no accounting for manners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hold tight i am about to have a good old rant here....... apologise in advance too lol.... we met a cpl last night for a drink had explained in advance i am recovering from laryngitis and chest infection. Met for a drink all got on well, they asked would we go back to theirs explained as i wasn't 100% would have to leave until next week....... all agreed bla bla and now wont answer messages and text. What is all that about? lol....... so glad i didnt go back now, hate shallow ppl, and before anyone says i know their loss. jsut needed to get off my chest. Another guy just thinking your a piece of meat and not a person (sorry to all you nice guys ) xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Maybe on reflection, and having slept on it, they decided that you were not compatible with them?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

just imagine sex with them... if they have no manners.... he would have wiped his cock on your blouse.

onwards and upwards xxx

hope you feel better soon.x

very true and can live with that...... really not a prob but i so hate bad manners pet hate of mine lol xxx

"just imagine sex with them... if they have no manners.... he would have wiped his cock on your blouse.

onwards and upwards xxx

hope you feel better soon.x"

hehhehe yes errrrrr............ fell bettter already ty xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apology accepted

Some people are very selfish and are only interested in their own relief. Got to be a mutual thing that everyone is comfortoble with.

Sure other will be more sypathetic.

All the best

Paul XX

"Apology accepted

"

heheheh phew i am now glad i apologised in advance lol..... was afraid i would get slaughtered otherwise lol xxxxx

I never understand when people say "your loss"...how can it be if it's not something you want...but I digress.

They probably changed their mind and have taken the easy option of just ignoring you.

Don't waste time worrying about it, plenty of horny people to have fun with once you're fighting fit!!

"I never understand when people say "your loss"...how can it be if it's not something you want...but I digress.

They probably changed their mind and have taken the easy option of just ignoring you.

Don't waste time worrying about it, plenty of horny people to have fun with once you're fighting fit!! "

I so agree!! xx

"Apology accepted

heheheh phew i am now glad i apologised in advance lol..... was afraid i would get slaughtered otherwise lol xxxxx "

Glad youre feeling better... xx

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"hold tight i am about to have a good old rant here....... apologise in advance too lol.... we met a cpl last night for a drink had explained in advance i am recovering from laryngitis and chest infection. Met for a drink all got on well, they asked would we go back to theirs explained as i wasn't 100% would have to leave until next week....... all agreed bla bla and now wont answer messages and text. What is all that about? lol....... so glad i didnt go back now, hate shallow ppl, and before anyone says i know their loss. jsut needed to get off my chest. Another guy just thinking your a piece of meat and not a person (sorry to all you nice guys ) xxx "

just maybe they're not at their PC but still logged on...or with company or at an unsuitable location to answer your texts...its possible you know..playing devils advocate..you did say you had an enjoyable evening....

By *iteskinMan  over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

or maybe the Mrs saw you as too fit/compition andsaid NO WAY your shagging her lmao

"hold tight i am about to have a good old rant here....... apologise in advance too lol.... we met a cpl last night for a drink had explained in advance i am recovering from laryngitis and chest infection. Met for a drink all got on well, they asked would we go back to theirs explained as i wasn't 100% would have to leave until next week....... all agreed bla bla and now wont answer messages and text. What is all that about? lol....... so glad i didnt go back now, hate shallow ppl, and before anyone says i know their loss. jsut needed to get off my chest. Another guy just thinking your a piece of meat and not a person (sorry to all you nice guys ) xxx

just maybe they're not at their PC but still logged on...or with company or at an unsuitable location to answer your texts...its possible you know..playing devils advocate..you did say you had an enjoyable evening...."

i agree can happen but not when logged in at least about 4 times since ....... xx

"or maybe the Mrs saw you as too fit/compition andsaid NO WAY your shagging her lmao"
hey thats a nice thought lmao........ xx

maybe only one half of the couple was on the site and both like to be present when sending messages ,i think your worrying about nothing. Its not like they have been ignoring you for days,give it time im sure they will get back to you.

"maybe only one half of the couple was on the site and both like to be present when sending messages ,i think your worrying about nothing. Its not like they have been ignoring you for days,give it time im sure they will get back to you. "

we do that and in the end put a reference to it on our profile. it reads a bit arsey but hey ho

Well said sunkissed!!

Maybe they took it as a polite rejection

Have to admit if i met a guy and i asked if he wanted to play and he said no as he wasnt feeling well, even tho he met me for a drink i would take that as him saying....your not my type but im to polite to say

"Maybe they took it as a polite rejection

Have to admit if i met a guy and i asked if he wanted to play and he said no as he wasnt feeling well, even tho he met me for a drink i would take that as him saying....your not my type but im to polite to say"

I think this is spot on. They probably took it as a polite rejection. I think most people would not meet someone new when they were ill. It's fair to assume if someone is well enough to meet then their well enough to play, it would therefore come across as an excuse not to take things further in my opinion.

They may think you don't fancy them or your timewasters.

[Removed by poster at 07/11/10 07:00:28]

[Removed by poster at 07/11/10 07:01:27]

i did explain on phone and as my voice was almost gone i think they knew i wasnt completely well........ but hey ho thats how things go xxxx

im sure if they read our veries they wold see we are not time wasters!!!!!!

"i did explain on phone and as my voice was almost gone i think they knew i wasnt completely well........ but hey ho thats how things go xxxx "

Some people are so caught up in this lifestyle they become hard and cynical.

I was talking to a couple who had a meet planned for Friday. The wife of the couple was involved in a car accident that day, with their baby in the car.

They phoned their meet, explained what happened, said wife was still in shock but they were welcome to come for a social meet and see the car etc.

The "normal" response in my opinion is "don't be silly, I hope X and x are okay and getting over the shock. Take care and get in touch when you're ready."

They got blocked after that phone message!

Nowt as queer as folk!

it's definitely true that there are some incredibly snooty couples around.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"Maybe they took it as a polite rejection

Have to admit if i met a guy and i asked if he wanted to play and he said no as he wasnt feeling well, even tho he met me for a drink i would take that as him saying....your not my type but im to polite to say"

never going to happen to you! lol

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

There are some nasty people around. One couple blocked us on one site as we'd just started and were feeling our way. They chased us on three others not realising it was us. They chased all the newbies. On talking to other people we found they were agressive to them also.

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

Sadly some people treat swinging as a meat market. So you become a piece of meat here only for one reason. It saddens me that some on here forget that we're people and that friendship counts for a lot as well.

I've had a look at your profile sunkissed and have come to the conclusion that, perhaps they've done you a favour and you're better off without them?

"Sadly some people treat swinging as a meat market. So you become a piece of meat here only for one reason. It saddens me that some on here forget that we're people and that friendship counts for a lot as well.

I've had a look at your profile sunkissed and have come to the conclusion that, perhaps they've done you a favour and you're better off without them?"

i so agree with you, and thank you for your kind comments...... manners cost nothing i say and we found out early looks like they didn't have any at all xxx

» Add a new message to this topic