FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > do and dont

do and dont

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ola1976 OP   Woman  over a year ago

mablethorpe

hi everyone does anyone else think that some profiles are very scary lol iam affraid to send a message on some with all the dos and dont its far from fun and sexy xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to agree, I was chatting to a fantastic Fab couple and thought it polite to ask did they have any rules or do's and dont's and the guy replied "this is a natural fun lifestyle for us, to have to abide to rules would take that away" and to cover themselves he said "don't worry if you do something that xxxx doesn't like or want she'll soon let you know"!

I thought that was a spot on response

Dane x

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

"hi everyone does anyone else think that some profiles are very scary lol iam affraid to send a message on some with all the dos and dont its far from fun and sexy xxx "

send us a mail , we are amazingly relaxed and chilled when it comes to female playmates

mablethorpe

we all have some rules but when say you wil be BLOCKED if really gets me if they dont want any fun dont no y there on this site lol

For some of us this site is fantasy and fun - we're looking for specific playmates and have limited time to play.

If a generic profile, welcoming all comers works for individuals then good for them, but people have the right to specify the kind of people they want to meet on their own profiles and what sexual acts they wish to indulge in.

I think people who take the time to be specific are brilliant, it saves time having to ask 20 questions to find out if you're compatible or not!!

"we all have some rules but when say you wil be BLOCKED if really gets me if they dont want any fun dont no y there on this site lol"

If someone says they like bareback sex and a couple only play safe for example, I think they're 100% right to say they'll block anyone who doesn't play safe.

It's a pity there's not a block for married/bi/outside location and age range button...but there you are!

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

new site opening soon...."fab-blockers" block buttons for every conceivable option...god could u imagine ..everyone would have everyone blocked...lol chat room would b a tad boring ....lol

mablethorpe

"we all have some rules but when say you wil be BLOCKED if really gets me if they dont want any fun dont no y there on this site lol

If someone says they like bareback sex and a couple only play safe for example, I think they're 100% right to say they'll block anyone who doesn't play safe. i agree wiv playing safe that is not at all what i mean its silly things i just think some ppl need to lighten up

It's a pity there's not a block for married/bi/outside location and age range button...but there you are! "

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Yes theres some profiles that seem to be wrote by the Gestapo, Do's don'ts & Wants & Needs. It feels as though if you get it wrong in your reply then you will be in for it

s'funny the largest number of people who complain about security cameras are those who are likely to break the law.

Do you ever hear people who use the block button complaining or being sarcastic about "ha ha some people never block anyone maybe they are desperate and will accept any crap from anyone"

Nope it's always those who don't use the block button who moan or get sarcastic about those who do.

Our profile is explicit, we take our swinging seriously, who we have sex with is important to us, how we have sex is important, we have rules, we respect other peoples rules, we try not to waste anyone's time by having those rules upfront on our profile, not in capital letters, not over emphasized just simply stated in advance.

Meeting someone who says they don't like rules and will let us know if we do something they don't like when we meet them would be a "no no" for us, all that pre-meet preparation just to find on arrival they don't do something that is important to us (like use condoms) or do something we don't like (f/instance a guy trying something with me as I am straight, or attempting anal with Sasha, because she doesn't do that)

Nope upfront and honest in a polite way please.

That said we are also put off by "aggressive" profiles.

"we all have some rules but when say you wil be BLOCKED if really gets me if they dont want any fun dont no y there on this site lol"

I can assure you we have a lot of fun on this site despite using the block button extensively, but don't worry I won't complain about you not using the block button

"

It's a pity there's not a block for married/bi/outside location and age range button...but there you are! "

There is, we block people for any reason we want married people playing away, barebackers, aggressive profiles, etc, we respect thier right to do what they want but want to ensure we don't have contact with them and some people's profiles change to hide things they later feel is limiting thier meet opportunities.

mablethorpe

iam new to swinging but just get a bit scared of them profiles lol

Each to their own, no?!

May be some peeps write their profile with the aim to minimise the chances of non-compatible/unsuitable peeps from contacting them.

"

It's a pity there's not a block for married/bi/outside location and age range button...but there you are!

There is, we block people for any reason we want married people playing away, barebackers, aggressive profiles, etc, we respect thier right to do what they want but want to ensure we don't have contact with them and some people's profiles change to hide things they later feel is limiting thier meet opportunities."

There isn't in the way I mean. I can block newbies, unverified etc but the others I block after they've contacted me after I've ignored their first message!

aaah see what you mean now, yep unfortunately you do have to wait till it's kinda too late and have to block them after they contacted you.

I have (took ages) blocked every couple/single in Stoke who don't have pictures or face pics on thier profile

We don't want to be in the middle of Asda and people recognise us as fab members without us being able to have the same opportunity and sometimes we do block people who may or may never contact us when we flick through profiles because they are not people we would ever want to meet.

"Each to their own, no?!

May be some peeps write their profile with the aim to minimise the chances of non-compatible/unsuitable peeps from contacting them. "

*Nods in agreement"

"s'funny the largest number of people who complain about security cameras are those who are likely to break the law.

"

really?

I am a law abiding citizen, but i most definitely object to security cameras that infringe on my privacy.

"s'funny the largest number of people who complain about security cameras are those who are likely to break the law.

really?

I am a law abiding citizen, but i most definitely object to security cameras that infringe on my privacy."

That is a fair comment, but what do you class as your privacy ? driving down the Motorway ? walking through the high street, driving in areas notorious for car crime such as carjacking ?

One persons privacy can be another persons safety.

Many car parks now have security cameras, I have never seen them as anything other than making me feel more secure about my car or my safety when returning to my car late at night!

Sadly in this world we have to surrender some of our privacy to safeguard ourselves from attacks.

I am gobsmacked! I got messaged by a couple, asked if I would like to chat, I said I would, and they asked for my phone number, I replied and said that at this stage due to the fact that I had had to change numbers in the past due to being stalked, I didnt feel comfortable giving out my number, but that I would chat on MSN, I just got an email back saying .....

b

l

o

c

k

e

d

How rude,,, do they not realise how difficult it can be for us single women? Their loss though, lol

Anyone else had this kinda thing?

Yes I blocked a single female about an hour ago when she would not ring Sasha for a girl to girl chat prior to answering her questions which were of a sexual nature.

She first mailed saying "wanna chat and have some fun" to which we replied "that sounds like a good idea what do you have in mind" and she replied with "can you take a fist"

I guess that one from a female with what appeared to be a supermodels pictures and 4 days on the site with an arm length friends list is in a different category to yourself though but some people are just very wary these days, this is our second gorgeous single female in 2 days who wouldn't confirm gender by phone.

"......and she replied with "can you take a fist""

quality ice breaker that.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

we dont have many dos and donts.if we dont like whats going on,we just say.mostly we just go with the flow.for us,this has worked.we now like a lot of things,we thought we didnt.to an extent,the situation,dictates,the dos and donts.

couples on here just scare me full stop lol

i find singles far more relaxed

when your single you have noone else to worry about so you can just do what you like

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"I am gobsmacked! I got messaged by a couple, asked if I would like to chat, I said I would, and they asked for my phone number, I replied and said that at this stage due to the fact that I had had to change numbers in the past due to being stalked, I didnt feel comfortable giving out my number, but that I would chat on MSN, I just got an email back saying .....

b

l

o

c

k

e

d

How rude,,, do they not realise how difficult it can be for us single women? Their loss though, lol

Anyone else had this kinda thing?"

Imagine that - how dare you, giving them conditions of contact! Lol. Obviously you asked far too much

In hindsight if they could react like that, would you want to chat to them with a view to meet down the line?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"couples on here just scare me full stop lol

i find singles far more relaxed

when your single you have noone else to worry about so you can just do what you like"

Yup, some definitely are - got an email off a couple some time back saying they were interested (lucky me!) but that they wanted pics. I told them I had pics on profile but they then said they couldn't find any "action pics" (ie, pics with me playing).

Not only did I find this odd, I didn't see what it would prove other than "yes, I have evidence I have played before". I dared ask why to which he the male responded he wanted to know I would be "adequate for his wife". Upon responding I don't send cock pics, the responded calling me a timewaster and, yes... blocked me. Lol.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I am gobsmacked! I got messaged by a couple, asked if I would like to chat, I said I would, and they asked for my phone number, I replied and said that at this stage due to the fact that I had had to change numbers in the past due to being stalked, I didnt feel comfortable giving out my number, but that I would chat on MSN, I just got an email back saying .....

b

l

o

c

k

e

d

cant think i have ben blocked on the back of not giving my number out wily nilly but it does shock me the amount of people who expect you to text them etc after just 2 or 3 messages

b

l

o

c

k

e

d

i never give my number out to anyone due to the fact that so many guys in the past just want to play text tennis all day, does my head in, when im not on the pc i dont want to be texting people on here all day, im more than happy to go on cam and show my face to prove im female but i dont give my number out

We have a list of rules on ours because what we look for is specific... it saves wasting every bodys time..

Katie. x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I think if people know themselves well enough to know what they do and don't want, then it is useful for them to state it on their profile.

Some may do this in a very blunt manner, but it is still useful to know.

What I don't understand is how people can be scared by it.

"We have a list of rules on ours because what we look for is specific... it saves wasting every bodys time..

Katie. x"

*Nods in agreement*

Likewise!!

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Nonos, rules, call them what you will.

some ones poison and some one elses medicine.

Ie.People will always want something that they have never had.

The taboos are what make people tick.

A person being blocked is a taboo.

It may turn the blocker on .

only they will know.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

b

l

o

c

k

e

d

Do you not realise how messed about some couples have been by people pretending and spinning out similar lines.

You could have offered to call them with a withheld number.

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

For us too many rules put us right off. Don't get us started on the "no kissing rule".

Rules at parties strip a lot of the fun out and you end up walking on egg shells.

» Add a new message to this topic