FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > MSN

MSN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouch-of-class OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tottington

Why do some people insist on us MSNing to prove we are a genuine couple. Surely that's what being verified by FAB is for.

We are special friends and do not live together, so MSNing together is not really an option. We can and do provide photos of us together, yet because we can't MSN, we are all too often presumed to be "dodgy"!

We don't understand it.

Can you enlighten us?

Touch of Class xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably because peeps do not have much faith in the verification process on FAB, and prefer to make their own evaluations etc...

By *ouch-of-class OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tottington

Thanks. If that is the case, maybe Fab need to beef up their verification process.

Howzabout it Fab?

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

we look and see how long they been on and when there last verification was, if there last one was a year ago they could of broke up and no longer a couple so that would be one of are reasons to ask for cam on msn or on fab..

It has already. Nowadays, there is a warning about being banned if one provides a false verification.

Hopefully, this will stop the silly buggers from verifying their mates' TV/TS profiles etc...

or maybe its just people that get off by seing others on cam rather than just to "verify" if they are real

We find that most people who want to go MSN are either dreamers, timewasters or fakes.

Many are happy to do the chatting, picture swapping and stuff that MSN provides but never actually get around to meeting anyone.

Others are simply lying about thier status trying to get you to send pictures or talk dirty on MSN.

Of course some are genuine but the number of idiots outweigh our need to troll through to find the genuine ones so we do not use MSN, if that means we miss out on some good meets so be it because it also means we miss out on a lot of timewasters.

"Why do some people insist on us MSNing to prove we are a genuine couple. Surely that's what being verified by FAB is for.

We are special friends and do not live together, so MSNing together is not really an option. We can and do provide photos of us together, yet because we can't MSN, we are all too often presumed to be "dodgy"!

We don't understand it.

Can you enlighten us?

Touch of Class xx

"

I never send pics. Won't ever send pics. I msn. I have had pics of hunks from when they were ...... cam gives me that moment in time ... I am not swayed by pics.

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"Why do some people insist on us MSNing to prove we are a genuine couple. Surely that's what being verified by FAB is for.

We don't understand it.

Can you enlighten us?

Touch of Class xx

"

We always ask for the lady's to chat first to verify that they are a genuine couple

I like to chat on MSN first to see if we click. If the chemistry is not there via MSN, then it is unlikely I would progress any further.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"We find that most people who want to go MSN are either dreamers, timewasters or fakes.

Many are happy to do the chatting, picture swapping and stuff that MSN provides but never actually get around to meeting anyone.

Others are simply lying about thier status trying to get you to send pictures or talk dirty on MSN.

Of course some are genuine but the number of idiots outweigh our need to troll through to find the genuine ones so we do not use MSN, if that means we miss out on some good meets so be it because it also means we miss out on a lot of timewasters."

Thats a very true statment, but we find msn can sometimes work better as there is alot of people from here who dont use decent pics so cam you can see what they really look like, and we dont have clubs so we miss out in that aswell were we book a hotel and find we dont like the couple/single person we are screwed lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

We don't understand it.

Can you enlighten us?

Touch of Class xx

"

Because we all have our own ways of making our minds up about people. What works for you might not work for someone else and vice versa.

If you are not happy with what works for someone else and don't wish to comply with their request... walk away... no loss and no harm done.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We always use msn to make sure we all get along.

If folks cant be bothered speaking to us for a while then they aint the kinda folks we want to be meeting

Steve

Ok…. I don’t wish to alarm or panic anyone or cause a trail of Cyber-nerd responses disparaging what I’m about to try to explain in basic terms rather than Computer Nerd Geek Speak

Until recently, it was a relatively simple process for anyone to extract the IP address of people they were in communication with over MSN…. For those not in the know,,, an IP Address can be used to easily trace the physical location (home address) of the computers involved ,,, This task is much simpler if the PC is connected via hard wire,,( ie cable to modem set up) rather than wi-fi wireless means ..

The process I’ve mentioned is made even easier if the corresponding parties file share ,,, i.e. picture swapping or sending each-other attachments etc

Thankfully, MSN has now joined many of the other popular free messenger services and made it much harder to access the IP address of contacts users,,, i.e the people you communicate with via email or live messenger… however it is still possible to access these IP address's using fairly complicated methods that most people would not bother going the necessary lengths to achieve….

Anyway,,,, the point I would like to make is ,,,,,Using well run trusted sites like Fabswingers as your primary means of communication with people you have yet to establish complete trust with, affords you an IP address buffer which will keep your private location information…. Just that,,,, private !!!.

So it’s a big thumbs up to using Fabswingers,,,, and a tale of let caution be your watchword when giving out your messenger address to strangers, if your remotley paranoid about protecting your anonymity.

Ohhh,,,,, and just in case anyone is thinking about messaging me asking how to do the things I’ve described, please don’t,,,, as I don’t do those things myself and I don’t use MSN in relation to my swinging,,,,, and I’m not even paranoid,,,,

"We find that most people who want to go MSN are either dreamers, timewasters or fakes.

Of course some are genuine but the number of idiots outweigh our need to troll through to find the genuine ones so we do not use MSN, if that means we miss out on some good meets so be it because it also means we miss out on a lot of timewasters."

Have to agree with Jed here,we got sick if people asking for pics all the time or endless chat going nowhere,or people asking us to go on cam to play,we work and have kids so don't have time to be spending hours on MSN.

We havnt used msn for over a year now and have to say we have had more meets since not using it.

We are happy to go on cam to show ourselves or chat on phone to prove we are who we say we are and most people are happy with that.

"Ok…. I don’t wish to alarm or panic anyone or cause a trail of Cyber-nerd responses disparaging what I’m about to try to explain in basic terms rather than Computer Nerd Geek Speak

Until recently, it was a relatively simple process for anyone to extract the IP address of people they were in communication with over MSN…. For those not in the know,,, an IP Address can be used to easily trace the physical location (home address) of the computers involved ,,, This task is much simpler if the PC is connected via hard wire,,( ie cable to modem set up) rather than wi-fi wireless means ..

The process I’ve mentioned is made even easier if the corresponding parties file share ,,, i.e. picture swapping or sending each-other attachments etc

Thankfully, MSN has now joined many of the other popular free messenger services and made it much harder to access the IP address of contacts users,,, i.e the people you communicate with via email or live messenger… however it is still possible to access these IP address's using fairly complicated methods that most people would not bother going the necessary lengths to achieve….

Anyway,,,, the point I would like to make is ,,,,,Using well run trusted sites like Fabswingers as your primary means of communication with people you have yet to establish complete trust with, affords you an IP address buffer which will keep your private location information…. Just that,,,, private !!!.

So it’s a big thumbs up to using Fabswingers,,,, and a tale of let caution be your watchword when giving out your messenger address to strangers, if your remotley paranoid about protecting your anonymity.

Ohhh,,,,, and just in case anyone is thinking about messaging me asking how to do the things I’ve described, please don’t,,,, as I don’t do those things myself and I don’t use MSN in relation to my swinging,,,,, and I’m not even paranoid,,,,

"

Thanks. I'm aware. The risks are minimal with precaution.

I was once msn's by a madman from the outer hebrides......fuck me was he mad when he got here to find out I wasn't sixteen!

Don't cross the road everyone. I'll explain why later xxx

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

we only have 1 verification

I couldn't agree more

Please don't get me wrong, MSN works great for some people and if it works for you (ie anyone reading this) then use it, I just don't use it myself for the reasons I have stated.

I have and will continue to use it to keep in touch with trusted friends and I confess to using it occasionally to confirm my suspicions about people.

Last night I got a mail on here from a person whose profile described themselves as a young, single female, very pretty in the pictures shown in her public gallery.

The mail said "hi" nothing else.

We mailed back "hi"

The second mail was accompanied with a friends request and "her" hotmail address.

We replied with a mobile number and asked her to ring or give us a mobile number before we go on MSN to speak girl on girl and confirm her gender.

Nothing heard since

Fool me once shame on you

Fool me twice shame on me

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

i only give out msn to friends or people i have previously met... sometimes some just want it so they feel they can direct or get dirty on cam, and if you dont want to then the abuse starts..

I rarey use msn, in fact so rare, its been about 6 months since i bothered to log on and that was at work, ive given my email out but they wont find me on it, cant be bothered. Am happy to see pictures on here plus verifications, thats enough

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We don't understand it.

Can you enlighten us?

Touch of Class xx

"

We use MSN to verify who everyone is as we don't send face pictures on here. We like to see the persons face and show ours when we are talking to them to see if we click before deciding on a meet.

We don't use MSN for anything but that. We can very easily out the people who are picture hunters or people who are clearly after cyber/camfun in the first few lines of the conversation so we don't waste much time on them.

As you can see by this thread though, lots of people use other ways to verify who people are.......you will just have to find the ones who want the same as you and ignore the ones who want MSN.

Another thing I hate about MSN is knowing who is who, y'know the ones that change thier name every week to things like "it's Monday and my cats dead"

grrrrr

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I like to use MSN for real time chat-easier than exchanging messages on Fab if we are both online, no endless deleting of e mails from the inbox/outbox.

The problem is actually finding people on line at the same time as me!

Ive done the cam thing too but it's more about chatting to mates for me.Easier to arrange meets too.

By *eterpan6b1Couple  over a year ago

Hedon

if face pictures have been swapped we prefer to give a mobile number out and have the girls chat. That way you find the single males posing as couples and the time wasters out

We don't have MSN which sometimes proves to be a problem for others to understand!

» Add a new message to this topic