FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Photographer required

Photographer required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andit Babe OP   Woman  over a year ago

melton mowbray

Hey all, I am looking for a decent photographer to take some tasteful pics for me. My wishlist would be a guy with a big lens, gsoh, can work from any angle oh and hot as hell and willing to work in just jeans...... a big ask I know, but there might be someone out there... message me for more details. Thanks

S x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

There have been a few threads in the past started by guys wanting to take pics - do a search in the forums as well but i bet you get plenty of messages! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can do photos

and have done for a few people on fab with some of my work in there profiles

i can supply references and my website no trouble just ask

P

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Hey all, I am looking for a decent photographer to take some tasteful pics for me. My wishlist would be a guy with a big lens, gsoh, can work from any angle oh and hot as hell and willing to work in just jeans...... a big ask I know, but there might be someone out there... message me for more details. Thanks

S x"

Am off to Jessops,

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I can do photos

and have done for a few people on fab with some of my work in there profiles

i can supply references and my website no trouble just ask

P"

References????.....she is looking to have a few pics taken, she isn't looking at employing you...

Bolton

"Hey all, I am looking for a decent photographer to take some tasteful pics for me. My wishlist would be a guy with a big lens, gsoh, can work from any angle oh and hot as hell and willing to work in just jeans...... a big ask I know, but there might be someone out there... message me for more details. Thanks

S x

Am off to Jessops, "

I think I need to accompany you. Z

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

We have done a few photoshoots with mrpmrsr, and are planning another one soon, as the photos we have had taken are amazing, and he is a really nice guy and made us feel very relaxed. All of our public photos are taken by him. You can consider this a reference if you like

"

References????.....she is looking to have a few pics taken, she isn't looking at employing you... "

as in to my work and that i wouldn't mis use the images

I've a passion for photography, unfortunately, demographics deter a session.

I wish you well.

Bippy

S x"

I always wonder about these kind of offers, Ive had a few guys message me saying, would love to take your picture. Call me suspicious,but I think they want sex

They want sex? Surely not, just a very kind offer of course!

If you really wanted some nice pics of yourself though, even if you wanted explicit pics, but didnt want to have to "pay" for these pics with your body afterwards, then why not go to a professional photographer. There are various photographers who will take naked pics or underwear shots

The scoundrels! Fancy wanting sex on a swingers site, I suggest we light the torches, grab the pitchforks and run these rapscallions out of town.

"The scoundrels! Fancy wanting sex on a swingers site, I suggest we light the torches, grab the pitchforks and run these rapscallions out of town.

"

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"a big ask I know, but there might be someone out there... "

I trust you have more luck than us!

"If you really wanted some nice pics of yourself though, even if you wanted explicit pics, but didnt want to have to "pay" for these pics with your body afterwards, then why not go to a professional photographer. There are various photographers who will take naked pics or underwear shots "

I am pro photographer and haven't ever tried to get anyone to pay with there body

"The scoundrels! Fancy wanting sex on a swingers site, I suggest we light the torches, grab the pitchforks and run these rapscallions out of town.

"

I agree they ought to be outed and drove away

"If you really wanted some nice pics of yourself though, even if you wanted explicit pics, but didnt want to have to "pay" for these pics with your body afterwards, then why not go to a professional photographer. There are various photographers who will take naked pics or underwear shots

I am pro photographer and haven't ever tried to get anyone to pay with there body"

All right be totally honest though, if a woman said, i want some really explicit pics done and can you take the pics etc, and you said yeah i can, brilliant, and went along, would you really not have a slight inkling that maybe after youve taken the shots that they'd offer you sex.

yes this is a swingers site, not a photography site. One guy that messaged me asked to take my pics but said, do you mind if im naked myself - now why would that be - to use himself as a human tripod - I think not

Essex

[Removed by poster at 10/11/10 21:53:25]

Essex

S x

Am off to Jessops,

I think I need to accompany you. Z"

I think I agree, I could test the long lens on your fine figure

"I always wonder about these kind of offers, Ive had a few guys message me saying, would love to take your picture. Call me suspicious,but I think they want sex "

Hi,

I'm a professional photographer from Leicestershire.

Got a long lens (got a few actually but probably wouldn't need them for this shoot ) and often do free shoots with models...they give you their time, you supply them with some images.

Let me know if you're interested.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Is it not all down to boundaries, i.e. setting ground rules and people sticking to them.

The advantage of the more pro people is they will probably bring better lighting. Lights are often the key, and a good light box with diffussed light will help, rather than the usual flash.

Would never turn down an offer to be a photographer at a shoot, even if I knew nothing other than a chance to enjoy the view in between photos, though taking pictures you will be focused on that, if you can't focus the pics will probably be a bit crap.

"I always wonder about these kind of offers, Ive had a few guys message me saying, would love to take your picture. Call me suspicious,but I think they want sex "

i think the same as you tbh

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

"All right be totally honest though, if a woman said, i want some really explicit pics done and can you take the pics etc, and you said yeah i can, brilliant, and went along, would you really not have a slight inkling that maybe after youve taken the shots that they'd offer you sex.

yes this is a swingers site, not a photography site. One guy that messaged me asked to take my pics but said, do you mind if im naked myself - now why would that be - to use himself as a human tripod - I think not "

I think in general you're totally right. Despite very strong protestations most men would at least be hoping for sex as well, if not instead of.

Certainly if I was in the same situation it would be in the back of my mind too, especially as I've just had a perve of your profile. However if it was agreed that there would be no sex at all I'd still be happy to do it, and wouldn't even consider trying it on.

Yeah right I hear you say! But I'm an art graduate so such things, like naked bodies, are not always a prelude to sex. Strange I know.

Id just rather the guys and girls who want a photographer or a masseuse (as you get a lot of guys saying they can do that as well) would just be upfront and say, hey i want a sexy photographer or massuese as I will play afterwards, or the guys saying hey ill take your pics, if you let me have sex afterwards - cos we all know that everyone wants this as they'd look on photography sites

Actually in thinking about this, how erotic it would be for a woman to pose for a guy in some very very erotic poses, and have him take the pics absolutely gasping and gagging for her, but she wont let him go any further. Has a rather kinky BDSM feel to it in a way

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Thats the thrill - the untouchable, some can do it and some can't.

melton mowbray

Well thanks for your posts guys and girls, and of course many thanks for the compliments. Also thank you to everyone who messaged me offering their services so to speak!

To all the cynics out there, I'd just like to say that I found a fantastic guy who made us feel completely at ease and took some awesome pictures. He was a complete pro and an absolute angel to work with. Oh, and he's hot too!! And no, he asked for nothing in return, just a steady supply of coffee!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics now!!

any photographers local to where I live please give me a shout. I too would also luv some pics done

xxx

I would love some pic done too if theres a local really good photogrpher ner me ,Some erotic dressing up ones x jo xx

"any photographers local to where I live please give me a shout. I too would also luv some pics done

xxx"

hey we could get thme done together !!!!!!!

oooohh been dreaming again lol

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Different sides of the argument:

On one side, the gents (assuming all the photographers are men) may swear blind to not wanting sex, whilst some chancers (for brutality sake) keep their fingers crossed

On the other hand - can it not be considered getting professional photography shots done on the cheap (ie, for free) and not feeling obligated into sex, or guilty for not afterwards?

Sorry - just playing devils advocate

[Removed by poster at 27/11/10 15:50:42]

Yes it certainly is about getting a professional photography shot for free and I think its wrong. It makes the whole thing not about swinging but about what you can get for nothing. I wouldnt do it - and there is no such thing as a free ride

I imagine a good photo session could be quite a horny experience all in itself for all involved. If the limits of the "meet" are set out and everybody is happy then where is the problem.

Bolton

"Yes it certainly is about getting a professional photography shot for free and I think its wrong. It makes the whole thing not about swinging but about what you can get for nothing. I wouldnt do it - and there is no such thing as a free ride "

lol - well are you paying for it then because when we meet we do have a free ride! It sounds like the lady who wanted to have pics had a great time, she is happy, the photographer is happy, where's the harm? Z

I take most my own pics x and be nice just to get more erotic ones .... person who is artie ...... think out-side the box. jo xx

There is no harm as long as all parties are totally clear what the scenario is. I would personally find it awkward asking a guy to take pics of me and after he's finished, and uploaded them for me, taken up his precious time etc, saying, thanks for that then, bye.

I would feel that they would expect a little something for their time - maybe its just me, I find it difficult to take off people without offering anything back.

Havent people sometimes had sex because the moment was erotic more so than the actual people if you get what I mean. Am sure that can happen getting photos done

By *XimagesCouple  over a year ago

north liverpool

Well we are couple with a studio who might be able to help with your photo requirements if you were interested...

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

we would one day love to get someone to come and take some pics of me and martyn together.

By *ocketManUKMan  over a year ago

Cradley Heath

"There is no harm as long as all parties are totally clear what the scenario is. I would personally find it awkward asking a guy to take pics of me and after he's finished, and uploaded them for me, taken up his precious time etc, saying, thanks for that then, bye.

I would feel that they would expect a little something for their time - maybe its just me, I find it difficult to take off people without offering anything back. "

A keen photographer will be getting lots back; a chance to practice and improve his/her craft, trying out different compositions, angles, lighting, props, costomes, all with a willing subject. Then theres the thrill of taking good photographs, maybe even some great ones. The photographer gets a great experience the subject gets some great (hopefully) photographs. It should be a win-win scenario xxx

"Well we are couple with a studio who might be able to help with your photo requirements if you were interested..."

am interested

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

I'd just like to be a "fly on the wall"...........and no swatting please!!!

Hmmmmmm...... got a mail this morning asking if I'd model for a student's portfolio.... he does say on his profile he has to take pics for his uni course....wonder what his tutor would think?

"Hmmmmmm...... got a mail this morning asking if I'd model for a student's portfolio.... he does say on his profile he has to take pics for his uni course....wonder what his tutor would think? "

I've had the same one!!! He's sent it a couple of times through the 9 months I've been on the site. Long project....

"Hmmmmmm...... got a mail this morning asking if I'd model for a student's portfolio.... he does say on his profile he has to take pics for his uni course....wonder what his tutor would think?

I've had the same one!!! He's sent it a couple of times through the 9 months I've been on the site. Long project...."

.....I also think he'd need a long lens!

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

Um... Maybe this seems odd but as a guy I need some photographs too?

melton mowbray

"Yes it certainly is about getting a professional photography shot for free and I think its wrong. It makes the whole thing not about swinging but about what you can get for nothing. I wouldnt do it - and there is no such thing as a free ride "

Okay, I am a little confused...Iconic, did you not say in an earlier post that you would be wary of any such offer as you would assume they would be expecting sex??

Seriously guys, it is like everything on here, opening yourself up to new experiences, meeting new people etc, just trust your instinct and if it feels right go for it! I did and am so glad I did, and for the record, it wasn't quite a case of "bye then!"

"Yes it certainly is about getting a professional photography shot for free and I think its wrong. It makes the whole thing not about swinging but about what you can get for nothing. I wouldnt do it - and there is no such thing as a free ride

Okay, I am a little confused...Iconic, did you not say in an earlier post that you would be wary of any such offer as you would assume they would be expecting sex??

Seriously guys, it is like everything on here, opening yourself up to new experiences, meeting new people etc, just trust your instinct and if it feels right go for it! I did and am so glad I did, and for the record, it wasn't quite a case of "bye then!""

Ultimately you have to take things on face value. On one hand there is no such thing as a free lunch but on the other there are people who do things for the hell of it. This is a swinging site so if sex is on the agenda make the call at the time; as long as there's no misunderstanding all should be cool.

Personally we prefer to keep photo shoots on a strictly professional level and for the record we expect to get paid. Then you can expect/demand a quality product. Remember, everyone can take a photo but would you call them all photographers??

[Removed by poster at 28/11/10 23:11:08]

» Add a new message to this topic