FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People who can't take NO for an answer

People who can't take NO for an answer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekylady OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Why is it there are sooooo many who won't take no for a bloody answer.

Just tried it being polite saying that they were out of my local area, offered to pick me up take me to his and then bring me home !! yeah right like I'm going to meet someone I've not even chatted to before and leave myself at his without my own means of getting home !!! puddled.

Fed up with being nice ... getting nasty now lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Grrr some people just ruin it for all the other people on here.

No need to be nasty, just be honest and don't mince your words.

I have learnt to be more honest with peeps myself by letting them know they do not float my boat the moment I realise that is true!

It does not always go down well, however, such is life!

By *heekylady OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Trust me I said it every message that he simply lived too far for me and he still wouldn't listen lol ... think its me being too nice and not using block button lol

Just block and move on and they say us woman have issues if your nice they keep trying lol

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Grrr some people just ruin it for all the other people on here."

I never get the "some people just ruin it for all the other people on here" comments!

Why would what someone else does ever affect you? If you be yourself and you aint a pain in the ass to others (no pun intended ) then you will get whatever you are looking for out of the site.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yep or ones who just dont have patience too i had one asking me last nite to meet today and because i told him i had a social meet arranged he started with the abuse telling me was a cock tease and time waster then it went from there to me being a guy man after a few email of trying to be polite to him i intoduced him to my BLOCK BUTTON they are wonderful things lol

wouldnt bother trying to be nice or responding.

once a 'no' is elicited, block and forget him.

there's plenty guys on here will graciously accept a polite 'no' and chaps like this are the reason the nice ones don't get treated better.

dont you just love the ones who go in a right childish huff and act all wounded... lol xx

block and forget.

By *ax the gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

birmingham

manners cost nothing if a person cant take no for an answer if you were to meet what would they be like a nightmare i guess

"Why is it there are sooooo many who won't take no for a bloody answer.

Just tried it being polite saying that they were out of my local area, offered to pick me up take me to his and then bring me home !! yeah right like I'm going to meet someone I've not even chatted to before and leave myself at his without my own means of getting home !!! puddled.

Fed up with being nice ... getting nasty now lol"

to be honest i cant see what your monaing about here

ok being a single woman myself i also wouldnt rely on anyone else for transport unless i knew them

but if your not honest with people how are they supposed to know your not interested

Maybe he thouight he was doing the right thing by offering you a lift, maybe when you said no because your not in my area he really thought you was just saying no cause of the distance!!

now theres a thought lol

im always suprised when people dont take no for an answer and keep on and on ... maybe hoping il change my mind lol

block them lol

Some peeps just can't accept rejection lightly.

I don't usually block right away, unless they start being abusive.

I would like them whine the usual: why not, why the change of heart, I thought you were interested, what about the photos, why sent photos if you were not interested, your lost, I never had any complaints before, you are missing out on a good one, perhaps you prefer riff raffs than a genuine guy etc. etc. etc.; so that they can feel a wee bit better.

I let them do this because I know at the end of the day, I am the one who said no, and nothing can change my mind, and do not feel bad about having made that decision.

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

your decision is your decision and you stick to it.

Forum Mod

Why is there a need to be nasty to anyone? if you've said no then thats the end of it,if you keep saying no and continue responding until you feel the need to get nasty then you should have stopped the conversation a long time before

Indeed!

I just let them whinge and whine a bit to get it off their chest so that they feel better.

I had to bite my tongue a bit so that I do not rip them into pieces, as I do not believe there is a need to be unkind or nasty.

However, if they really want the truth, then I'll give them the truth what I think about them and why I say no, and it won't be pretty!

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

"to be honest i cant see what your monaing about here

ok being a single woman myself i also wouldnt rely on anyone else for transport unless i knew them

but if your not honest with people how are they supposed to know your not interested

Maybe he thouight he was doing the right thing by offering you a lift, maybe when you said no because your not in my area he really thought you was just saying no cause of the distance!!

now theres a thought lol"

This is an extremely good point. There are always two sides to very story and it isn't always necessary to assume that the man is I the wrong.

I accept that all women have to be cautious, especially when there hasn't been a proper dialogue to spam of between the people involved, but this doesn't require any suspicion of trickery or evil intent on the man.

If you say no, and it is a final no, then that is all that is required. Any further contact can ignored or blocked?

I'm not saying all men are angels but neither are we all potential rapists etc. etc.

Naughtynymphos, Pearl Necklace and Honeypotcouple, those are three of the best post I've read recently. It's lovely to see balanced posting from people who don't feel a need to jump on any 'bandwagon'.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

so who,s got the boat ?

To be honest, unless ive been chatting for a while to someone, id never let them come to mine to collect me, makes it slightly difficult to say no then if there is no mutual attraction. And far too risky to give out address, and ive a son living with me. I suppose to could walk somewhere for them to collect me but still uncomfortable.

On the other hand, if you have been chatting for a while, maybe he is being polite, not just desperate for a shag.

I work on the basis if i cannot travel to them, i dont expect them to travel to me, i drive and if i cannot afford to put petrol in the car, i wont meet

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Fed up with being nice ... getting nasty now lol"

Takes a lot more effort to be nasty than it does to be nice

Really don't understand why it's an issue for some people on here, if one is not compatible for any reason, simply block and move on, it's really not that difficult!

I always try and be nice and to me it seems like an obvious brush off. If someone wants to meet I will say something like, we are unable to at this moment in time - sorry. But some people wont give up.

One guy wanted to cam with us and then meet up to do what we were showing on cam I expect. We dont use the cam and told him this, on various occasions. He still wouldnt stop asking though and kept messaging every time we were online saying, do you want to cam. I just blocked him in the end.

Another couple would constantly ask us to ring them. I dont think they were being particularly annoying, it was just their thing, but I had explained that we are not into long dirty phone conversations. We kept getting messages from the guy saying, im just about to lick her wet pussy now, to which I replied, ooh very good, hope you have a good night - to which he replied why dont you ring me Hes hardly gonna be able to talk to me is he, with a mouth full of pussy

Perhaps I should clarify nasty. I didn't mean abusive or any such thing, but something more forceful perhaps than a polite no and explaining why. Because after four or five polite responses, more forceful replies followed lol. Message was eventually received and understood...

"Grrr some people just ruin it for all the other people on here."

and thats the most lick ass reply i've ever read lol

"Naughtynymphos, Pearl Necklace and Honeypotcouple, those are three of the best post I've read recently. It's lovely to see balanced posting from people who don't feel a need to jump on any 'bandwagon'. "

agreed. well done ladies xx

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

You should never be nasty, it ends-up being baggage. Just smile and be as sarcastic as fuck

"dont you just love the ones who go in a right childish huff and act all wounded... lol xx "

hmmm well, they would like u to.

"Naughtynymphos, Pearl Necklace and Honeypotcouple, those are three of the best post I've read recently. It's lovely to see balanced posting from people who don't feel a need to jump on any 'bandwagon'. "

got any prizes then?

"Fed up with being nice ... getting nasty now lol

Takes a lot more effort to be nasty than it does to be nice

Really don't understand why it's an issue for some people on here, if one is not compatible for any reason, simply block and move on, it's really not that difficult! "

Beats me why he asked at all.

" Because after four or five polite responses"

That's your problem!

After you've said no that should be the end of it! To keep responding gives mixed messages to some, it gives them false hope.

I'm not meeting at the moment. I also advise people not to waste their time contacting me if they don't meet my criteria as I won't respond: and I don't.

I don't know whether they whine or not as I simply delete without reading!

"Naughtynymphos, Pearl Necklace and Honeypotcouple, those are three of the best post I've read recently. It's lovely to see balanced posting from people who don't feel a need to jump on any 'bandwagon'.

got any prizes then?"

i'll take mine in kind

"I always try and be nice and to me it seems like an obvious brush off. If someone wants to meet I will say something like, we are unable to at this moment in time - sorry. But some people wont give up.

One guy wanted to cam with us and then meet up to do what we were showing on cam I expect. We dont use the cam and told him this, on various occasions. He still wouldnt stop asking though and kept messaging every time we were online saying, do you want to cam. I just blocked him in the end.

Another couple would constantly ask us to ring them. I dont think they were being particularly annoying, it was just their thing, but I had explained that we are not into long dirty phone conversations. We kept getting messages from the guy saying, im just about to lick her wet pussy now, to which I replied, ooh very good, hope you have a good night - to which he replied why dont you ring me Hes hardly gonna be able to talk to me is he, with a mouth full of pussy "

some people got no manners really have they as i was taught not to speak with your mouth ful

"Perhaps I should clarify nasty. I didn't mean abusive or any such thing, but something more forceful perhaps than a polite no and explaining why. Because after four or five polite responses, more forceful replies followed lol. Message was eventually received and understood..."

I tried that approach, normally it works on the first reply but last night i had this young lad, and at each reply i referred him to my profile, in the end i got some abuse, so i think in future i will just delete without reading. Shame as he is the first one to do that, i dont want to tar them all with the same brush but i am thinking of perusing the 20's age group and blocking en masse

"Why is it there are sooooo many who won't take no for a bloody answer.

The easiest thing to do is just block. If your not interested and don't think you ever will be just hit the block button as its so much less hassle.

» Add a new message to this topic