FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > teen girls and older men

teen girls and older men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do young girls really fancy older guys?can any young girls help me out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Young girls? You will find that 18 is the minimum age for the site, seems a little inapropriate to be posting that here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

i think he mean 18year old girls as being young

By *ooty and suuCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

ermmmm i hope so

we bet he blushing lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i meant girls above 18 ... guys

sitting here with my 28 yr old partner and a single female of 22 who is staying with us for a week (fab member) I think they do, my ex was 30 years younger than me and we had 6 good years together despite her being 17 when we met.

It is not ideal and not something I would recommend but sometimes it works just like all relationships.

Saw a gorgeous 64 year old on telly last night that I definetely "would" sometimes it is not about age it is about people and personalities.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"sitting here with my 28 yr old partner and a single female of 22 who is staying with us for a week (fab member) I think they do, my ex was 30 years younger than me and we had 6 good years together despite her being 17 when we met.

It is not ideal and not something I would recommend but sometimes it works just like all relationships.

Saw a gorgeous 64 year old on telly last night that I definetely "would" sometimes it is not about age it is about people and personalities."

would you like to send that 22year old female are way when you are finished please

It's just this habit men seem to have of calling us "girls". Don't like it myself. Don't mind being called a young woman though. lol. That be kinda nice

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"

Saw a gorgeous 64 year old on telly last night that I definetely "would" sometimes it is not about age it is about people and personalities."

Pamela Stephenson perchance?

you are right about the age & the looks

i never ask about the look size or shape of someone

its the person that i like someone that likes to have fun i have meet people from 20 to 65 has long has everyone has fun thats what matters

sometimes the lady could look great but in bed forget it just go with normal everyday peopel & have fun

"Do young girls really fancy older guys?can any young girls help me out "
There was a thing on tv last week this girl 16/17 marring this man in his 60s he was very old looking not good looking could not move very well , but she had known him from 14 lived ner her and over time in love with him her family are not happy so thay run away to get married scotland. She loved him. If it was my girl i would be mad too if i tell the truth.jo xx

"you are right about the age & the looks

its the person that i like someone that likes to have fun i have meet people from 20 to 65 has long has everyone has fun thats what matters

sometimes the lady could look great but in bed forget it just go with normal everyday peopel & have fun "

Looks and things play a big part in swinging i can not lay back think of England if srecks on top with green teeth no way i would run a mile yes its the person inside too ... But looks do play a big part . And i dont think its me being shallow its me just telling the truth. jo xx

sometimes the lady could look great but in bed forget it just go with normal everyday peopel & have fun Looks and things play a big part in swinging i can not lay back think of England if srecks on top with green teeth no way i would run a mile yes its the person inside too ... But looks do play a big part . And i dont think its me being shallow its me just telling the truth. jo xx"

there is no doubt there are two parts to human, the physical and the spiritual. If you get both, woooooow

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

It depends on what you see as a young lady say 18 and if she was with an older man of say 60 then I wouldnt feel comfy with that,but each to their own.

If I was the 60 year old the last thing I expect I would want would be a 18 year old who is more comfy with clubbing and pubbing when I expect at 60 that wouldnt be my first choice.

For me in meets I like to have a connection. I dont generally feel a connection(sexually and personality) with people as young as 18 and I am now 39.

Each to their own tho but as a poster in their 30s the Op maybe has a chance or a good chance to find what he is looking for if it is for him. If it was a much okder man then to me it would be an uncomfy feeling.

Personal opinion only

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

How many women on here in their 30's/40's still fancy Sean Connery? My friend does, and he's 40 years older than her.

We have a regular meet with very good friends on here, and the lady is 23yrs younger than I am. I know she is outside my preferred age range, but sometimes life is tough and we just have to get on with it

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I think shaun connery is lovely but certainly wouldnt have sex with him if offered tho. Difference in fancying someone and actually deciding to have sex with them

from experience i can say yes young girls do like older men. not all do but theres quite a few. ive been quite lucky . but then again with the looks i have no wonder lol

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Given the mess some young guys of their own age are then little wonder so go for the more mature.

Boys generally at 18 to 25, just want one thing, dip the cock, stroke twice and leave for a race around a town centre in their car.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Being as though I'm the father to a teenager I'd not feel comfortable in seeing someone who is almost the same age of my child.

I follow the "divide by 2 and add 7" rule.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

When I first joined, the lower end of my age range was 18 - not that I had expectations in that direction, but I didn't want to put them off.

After a while I saw how....unlikely it was, and how it made me appear. So I tweaked it to 21. That made all the difference!!!

Now? I still wouldn't turn down any adult for being too young, but still don't get my hopes up.

I'd feel really creepy even thinking about playing with a 30 year old, so I find it very depressing the OP feels he's an old man!!

I think it's very important to stick with your own ages when having sex, so generally I try to bed 2 18 yr olds with a 19 year old and that seems to sort the problem

I'd like to apply for the role of Sugar Daddy...

"I'd like to apply for the role of Sugar Daddy... "
I would like to apply for the role as Cougar over 21 please ... x jo

This would be a no no for me being an older Man with 2 Daughters, the thought of playing with a Teenage Girl is repulsive to me sorry

"This would be a no no for me being an older Man with 2 Daughters, the thought of playing with a Teenage Girl is repulsive to me sorry "

My daughters are in thier 30s but one thing I am sure of, when I am playing with a woman of any age the last thing I ever think about is my daughters, that to me is more repulsive

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I am not sure tbh as one experience with an older guy was me 16 (just) him 32 and he treat me like shit he just wanted to be with a 16yr old but it is not the right way to look at it. hubby is 10yrs older than me but together people think I am the older one and not in looks but in attitude.

I was sat in a taxy to uni the other week and was having a good chat with the driver and all of a sudden I though do you know I think I could picture me having sex with him and it hit me I was attracted to just talking and in the short trip I actually thought we may have political/and just family attitude..

so as I say I do not think of age anymore although I don't think I would go younger than me been there done that.

I would never think of my Daughters when playing, what are uou suggesting ?

As I have Daughters of my own when I see Teens the age of my Youngest they just look like Kids to me so the thought of being with one of them is just wrong.

"This would be a no no for me being an older Man with 2 Daughters, the thought of playing with a Teenage Girl is repulsive to me sorry

My daughters are in thier 30s but one thing I am sure of, when I am playing with a woman of any age the last thing I ever think about is my daughters, that to me is more repulsive "

Exactly.........doubt these young guys who like fucking older women think about their mothers.

When I was in my teens I fancied a couple of my mates mams but the last thing I thought about was my own. R

XX

if an apples red its ready for plucking.

so if a girl is 18 shes ready for fucking.

huddersfield

kev don't worry a hell of a lot of people on hear understand what your saying so don't worry if some don't.

I helped bring up my friends little sisters and anyone there age is a child to me and I couldn't even think of going with anyone there age (there 19 and 18 and a younger one but I just think of them as innocent (yeah right one is a lap dancer but if martyn ever watched her I would kill him) almost motherly..)

huddersfield

yes good job you put 18 in there as it never used to be.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"kev don't worry a hell of a lot of people on hear understand what your saying so don't worry if some don't.

I helped bring up my friends little sisters and anyone there age is a child to me and I couldn't even think of going with anyone there age (there 19 and 18 and a younger one but I just think of them as innocent (yeah right one is a lap dancer but if martyn ever watched her I would kill him) almost motherly..)"

my friend is a lap dancer.. coming to mine for dinner on sunday.. i always joke that im going to come see her at the club.. dont think of her like that shes my friend.. gets all the blokes down my local talking.. think what they like lol

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I'd like to apply for the role of Sugar Daddy... I would like to apply for the role as Cougar over 21 please ... x jo "

[Alan Sugar] You're hired! [/Alan Sugar]

"

Within reason, the older a woman is, the more of a turn on it is for me.

Between 55 and 65 is ideal.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"This would be a no no for me being an older Man with 2 Daughters, the thought of playing with a Teenage Girl is repulsive to me sorry

My daughters are in thier 30s but one thing I am sure of, when I am playing with a woman of any age the last thing I ever think about is my daughters, that to me is more repulsive "

There you go again just like the last time this subject came up.......trying to twist what people have said because you have a young wife,

Kev said he would feel uncomfortable playing with women his kids ages.....not that he had improper thoughts of his daughters when he has sex.

You are way out of order with that comment, just like you were the last time you said it and caused mayhem.

If you can't deal with the fact that because you have a younger wife/ex's that people would make judgements on it then maybe you should have thought about that before you got married.

As no one judged you on this thread at all it makes it worse that you get on the defensive so much....so much so that you imply there is something sinister in what people say about not wanting to play with younger people.

hear hear , i had to bite my tounge reading those comments ....its amazing i saw it all last time i was on fab as a single lady ...and nowts changed...same people twisting innocent remarks on here ...causing bad vibes...then blocking u if u dare retaliate!!

"I'd like to apply for the role of Sugar Daddy... I would like to apply for the role as Cougar over 21 please ... x jo "

I would like to apply for a roll with either of you

My daughters are in thier 30s but one thing I am sure of, when I am playing with a woman of any age the last thing I ever think about is my daughters, that to me is more repulsive

There you go again just like the last time this subject came up.......trying to twist what people have said because you have a young wife,

Kev said he would feel uncomfortable playing with women his kids ages.....not that he had improper thoughts of his daughters when he has sex.

You are way out of order with that comment, just like you were the last time you said it and caused mayhem.

If you can't deal with the fact that because you have a younger wife/ex's that people would make judgements on it then maybe you should have thought about that before you got married.

As no one judged you on this thread at all it makes it worse that you get on the defensive so much....so much so that you imply there is something sinister in what people say about not wanting to play with younger people."

No I am not out of order, he said he finds the thought repulsive, why is he thinking about his daughters when looking at other girls, I don't and I stand by what I said, as I am sure he can have his opinion and stand by what he thinks, when I see a cute teddy bear, a family out having fun or a family shopping together I think of my family, when I am having sex I don't give them a thought and personally despite what anyone else thinks I find the thought of someone looking at young women in swingers clubs, on swingers site, or anywhere they would be in a sexual context and thinking about thier own children I find it repulsive.

That is my view and I am as entitled to that as he is to his view.

"I would never think of my Daughters when playing, what are uou suggesting ?

As I have Daughters of my own when I see Teens the age of my Youngest they just look like Kids to me so the thought of being with one of them is just wrong."

I am not suggesting anything, I seriously doubt that your post was to say that I repulsed you with my views, I rather think you say that anyone with my views repulsed you and that is your right to do and I respect your right, I did not see it as a personal attack since that would mean you think it is ok for any older guy to have a much younger partner providing it was not me.

In the same way my statement is my view, I believe anyone who sees it as repulsive because they think about thier children when eyeing up young ladies or when having sex is a repulsive thing, anyone, whoever they are.

You have one opinion I have another but I it is not a personal thing aimed at you.

Kev, I understand what you mean. I didn't for one second read anything sinister in your statement. Some people always twist things because of their own insecurities.

I don't have son's but I wouldn't feel comfortable playing with an 18 year old, and my ex-husband and I would be horrified if our 19 year old rocked up with a 50 year old man!!

Personally I prefer around my own age group: that said, I'm beginning to notice men around my preferred age group 55+ are looking VERY old! I've not wanted to play with anyone new over 50 in a year: they've all been in their 40s!!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Jed and Sasha have an age gap????

You kept that quiet, Jed...

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

As I have Daughters of my own when I see Teens the age of my Youngest they just look like Kids to me so the thought of being with one of them is just wrong.

I am not suggesting anything, I seriously doubt that your post was to say that I repulsed you with my views, I rather think you say that anyone with my views repulsed you and that is your right to do and I respect your right, I did not see it as a personal attack since that would mean you think it is ok for any older guy to have a much younger partner providing it was not me.

In the same way my statement is my view, I believe anyone who sees it as repulsive because they think about thier children when eyeing up young ladies or when having sex is a repulsive thing, anyone, whoever they are.

You have one opinion I have another but I it is not a personal thing aimed at you."

You are still not getting what he meant Jed!

He isn't saying he thinks about his daughters "when eyeing up young ladies or when having sex".

It's really quite obvious what he means, if you actually want to read what was written i.e. he doesn't like the idea of having sex with someone the same age as his children. Simple to understand really!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

As no one judged you on this thread at all it makes it worse that you get on the defensive so much....so much so that you imply there is something sinister in what people say about not wanting to play with younger people.

No I am not out of order, he said he finds the thought repulsive, why is he thinking about his daughters when looking at other girls, I don't and I stand by what I said, as I am sure he can have his opinion and stand by what he thinks, when I see a cute teddy bear, a family out having fun or a family shopping together I think of my family, when I am having sex I don't give them a thought and personally despite what anyone else thinks I find the thought of someone looking at young women in swingers clubs, on swingers site, or anywhere they would be in a sexual context and thinking about thier own children I find it repulsive.

That is my view and I am as entitled to that as he is to his view."

Yes, you are out of order, just like the last time you implied people must be thinking of their own children if they say they don't want to have sex with anyone their own age.

I really don't know how you get to someone having improper thoughts about their own children by saying they don't want to fuck someone their kids age....it beggars belief that you WON'T actually read and comprehend what was said by Kev and many others on other threads.

He didn't say once that he was thinking of his daughter when having sex, he and a lot of others have said that they are not comfortable with the idea, it has sod all to do with improper thoughts....

All I can think of is you have had a lot of negativity in your life over your choice of partners and have been accused of being a pervert or you have a shed load of insecurities going on.....but that isn't anyone elses fault and that sure isn't any reason to imply that ALL us parents are perverts.

cant speak for all 'young girls' guess some do some dont

i have two daughters aged 17 and 18 and even the thought of someone my age having sex makes their nose curl lol

"

Saw a gorgeous 64 year old on telly last night that I definetely "would" sometimes it is not about age it is about people and personalities.

Pamela Stephenson perchance?"

..or Anne Widdicombe?!

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

well said ruggers .......

i have a 28 yr old son thats why i dont meet under 30's...to me would be like shagging my sons mates ...ewww deffo not good xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

There must be some about yes....when I was around that age older men always seemed to be more attractive.

There is a flip side though, I had friends who would go out with older men to use them, although obviously that wouldn't apply on here as it isn't a relationship.

You have one opinion I have another but I it is not a personal thing aimed at you."

My response was in the context of the thread which was about older men and teenagers and not about age gaps of more mature people who get together, your response suggested something sick and wrong on every level, no where in my post did I comment or suggest anything wrong with your relationship !

Any parent on this site I feel will be repulsed by your suggestion and your play on words, I wonder if this is really your opinion or an attempt to get people to bite which you have succeded in, I suppose we have to expect this on an open forum where people will post comments and opinions they would never say to someones face away from the forum.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

My response was in the context of the thread which was about older men and teenagers and not about age gaps of more mature people who get together, your response suggested something sick and wrong on every level, no where in my post did I comment or suggest anything wrong with your relationship !

Any parent on this site I feel will be repulsed by your suggestion and your play on words, I wonder if this is really your opinion or an attempt to get people to bite which you have succeded in, I suppose we have to expect this on an open forum where people will post comments and opinions they would never say to someones face away from the forum."

Thankyou Kev for posting what I was trying to post but failing.

"This would be a no no for me being an older Man with 2 Daughters, the thought of playing with a Teenage Girl is repulsive to me sorry "

I know how you feel as a parent, my girl is 28 one son is 25.

I would never think of them when having sex as someone may have misconstrued from your statement.

But I would not like to have sex with anyone around their same ages, I cannot help but feel that an 18 year old messaging me for sex is repulsive, this thought is not directed at them, but at myself.

I'd feel a cradle snatching old granny if I had sex with someone of a similar or lower age than my own children.

when i'm having sex last thing im thinking of is my kids

i only go out to get a break from them

"I'd feel a cradle snatching old granny if I had sex with someone of a similar or lower age than my own children. "

...and that sums it up for me in a nutshell!!

"I'd like to apply for the role of Sugar Daddy... I would like to apply for the role as Cougar over 21 please ... x jo

I would like to apply for a roll with either of you "

ok your welcome xxxxx kisses you lovely lady. xx

you think what you all think and I think what I all think but apparently for me to think anything is wrong only others are allowed an opinion

I believe people who have a hang up about two people getting together when it involves an older man and a teenager have an underlying thing going on in thier mind re thier own families

You might not like the way I see it, you might not agree but why should you pick on me for my beliefs

Why should you tell me I am wrong in what I think, I thought these forums for each person to express thier own opinion without insulting anyone personally and without telling them that they cant have thier own thoughts or opinions.

I have a view, it is mine and I have shared it, now the witch hunt is on with the "your wrong" "your out of order"

your arse

Forum Mod

O o O oo

How can anyone be "picking" on you for questioning you thinking they are perverts? Stop playing the victim.

The thing you are missing Jed is.....no one was discussing your relationship.YOU didn't have to defend yourself and as the subject wasn't about you then I really don't know why you felt the need to..... but you also didn't have to imply that other people must be perverts because they don't play with younger people.

You were on a thread once were someone implied you were a peadophile because you took a 17 year old girl to a sex club.....you flipped at the suggestion....and yet you think it is ok for you to suggest to others that they have improper thoughts about their own kids... because it is your opinion? You say you expect people not to insults others on the forums and yet you are quite happy doing it?

Double standards here.

anyone our age(mid 40s) with kids of 22/18 would be repulsed at the thought of a bloke the same age as ourselves wanting to slip in to them.

personally we thing big age gaps dont work ..choice of social life..music..age culture

young girls scream for x factor whilst older guys prefer the crypton factor.

if my 18 yr old daughter turned up with a 45 year old you would just have to tell them both straight that he has had his best years and fun and now he is willing to take yours for what can only be seen as his own benefit

and now your a victim, you were the one that thought of the disgusting scenario and then posted it ! it was you who had the front to suggest a Father would think of his Children whilst playing so what goes on in your mind I dread to think, what were you thinking about ?, a cowardly thing to do whilst sitting behind a computer to get a reaction for your own reasons what ever they maybe.

Most People would have realised that they had done wrong and said so but now your a victim, well well just as expected

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"you think what you all think and I think what I all think but apparently for me to think anything is wrong only others are allowed an opinion

I believe people who have a hang up about two people getting together when it involves an older man and a teenager have an underlying thing going on in thier mind re thier own families

You might not like the way I see it, you might not agree but why should you pick on me for my beliefs

Why should you tell me I am wrong in what I think, I thought these forums for each person to express thier own opinion without insulting anyone personally and without telling them that they cant have thier own thoughts or opinions.

I have a view, it is mine and I have shared it, now the witch hunt is on with the "your wrong" "your out of order"

your arse"

No one is saying you are wrong to have your own views but what I personally found wrong with what you said was that you twisted what someone had actually written to suit your OWN view!

It isn't a witch hunt on my part anyway, I just found it offensive (being a parent myself) that you made out the poster had said something, he actually hadn't, about his own children.

PS - It is thEir not thIer (the I before E except after C rule doesn't apply here)

PPS - The PS is meant tongue in cheek as I'm still not on a witch hunt, just a boring lunch hour!

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

i never ask about the look size or shape of someone.."

Really? I know looks aren't everything, but.. REALLY??! Doesn't that really say that you would shag anything with a nice personality though? lol

i never ask about the look size or shape of someone..

Really? I know looks aren't everything, but.. REALLY??! Doesn't that really say that you would shag anything with a nice personality though? lol"

as opposed to shagging anything as long as it looks good??!

Chester / North Wales

Really? I know looks aren't everything, but.. REALLY??! Doesn't that really say that you would shag anything with a nice personality though? lol

"

Well, yes actually. At the risk of sounding shallow, we're not here to find a new life partner, are we? Is it not right to find the person you are planning on having sex with attractive?

I am not suggesting that personality doesn't play a major part of attraction, but the fact that the poster says he doesn't even ask their age, shape or size.. well, a little odd actually..

Anyway, taken attention away from the raging argument. And Jed, you're wrong by the way..

Bolton

Well, yes actually. At the risk of sounding shallow, we're not here to find a new life partner, are we? Is it not right to find the person you are planning on having sex with attractive?

I am not suggesting that personality doesn't play a major part of attraction, but the fact that the poster says he doesn't even ask their age, shape or size.. well, a little odd actually..

Anyway, taken attention away from the raging argument. And Jed, you're wrong by the way.. "

Thats another one on the block list then! Z

Anyway, taken attention away from the raging argument. And Jed, you're wrong by the way.. "

is it impossible to find someones personality attractive?

if a man can make me laugh, I find that attractive...and it's amazing how any person can look attractive when they have a smile on their face.

could never shag an air bag.....

Chester / North Wales

"Thats another one on the block list then! Z"

Sorry, don't follow you?

Bolton

"Thats another one on the block list then! Z

Sorry, don't follow you?"

It's a very long story, I'm on your side, stick around the forums, they're quite entertaining! Z

Chester / North Wales

Sorry, don't follow you?

It's a very long story, I'm on your side, stick around the forums, they're quite entertaining! Z"

Well I thought that's what you meant, but was just checking! lol

Bolton

Sorry, don't follow you?

It's a very long story, I'm on your side, stick around the forums, they're quite entertaining! Z

Well I thought that's what you meant, but was just checking! lol"

No problem, it's easy to have a post misunderstood, have fun! Z

Chester / North Wales

"No problem, it's easy to have a post misunderstood, have fun! Z"

Obviously, as demonstrated so well by messrs Jed and Kev..

"Do young girls really fancy older guys?can any young girls help me out There was a thing on tv last week this girl 16/17 marring this man in his 60s he was very old looking not good looking could not move very well , but she had known him from 14 lived ner her and over time in love with him her family are not happy so thay run away to get married scotland. She loved him. If it was my girl i would be mad too if i tell the truth.jo xx"

I saw that, there was a couple, he went to prison as i think he was a teacher, now they live together and she is expecting a baby, just seems she is not much more of one herself. Then the 20 yr old that went to salsa lessons, chatted up a 38 yr old woman, now they have a child together and are getting married.

Definitely not for me

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

(G) For a couple of years I had a girlfriend who was just over 25 years younger than me. She was younger than my daughter and I was older than her mother (who I met, and fancied too!). We were good friends and the sex was great. Don't see why relationships like this can't work, it depends on the people involved.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

There is a 19 year age gap between me and my partner, we have been together 9 years, and we have a great time together, socially and as swingers. Age to us is just a number, yes we have different tastes in music etc but we have also embraced each others hobbies, groups of friends etc. I do not look at her and think of her a 26 year old, I look at her and see her as my partner. If you have feelings for someone then that is the main thing and we love eachother very much.

By *ooty and suuCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

we couldnt agree more

age is a number

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

as long as it is legal and the 2 people involved are happy - should it really matter if one is 19 and the other is 91???? It's personal choice!!!!

(my view for what it's worth)

If the said "young" lady is old enough to know her mind and come on here then her age isnt so significant to us. We agree with some,its just a number and all the other couples etc that say ewww,inapropriate and think this fella is one for the register.Sexy,gorgeous body,naked on the bed in front of you or both you saying come get me,kick her out?Pffff,yeah right. Maybe the fem would be ermmmmm. Age,oooo,18,#i dont know....9/10 times the man would in like flint and on it like that proverbial rat and drainpipe...lol

Anyway,who makes the rule of what is young on here?Many people it would seem.

We are only 31 and36 and we for sure arnt old yet and be it 18,19,20,its not an issue to us as long as we all reach that end result and have many a laugh along the night/day/wkend...Stamina is the word,oh and tight,oh firm too,damn thats 3 words..All that said maybe them younger filths are a good option,thats if the insecurities let it be an option at all..winks.lol..

Just our opinions like,non serious,non judgemental and young lovers too as well as matures...

Be good all.......

I have no problem with older men and younger women. Or young men and older women, although I do set a limit at 40 unless they really are something special.

I do have a problem with people who twist peoples posts to make them seem something they're not. The guy who says no to 18 year old girls obviously does that based on his own moral code. The fact that he has a moral code which is influenced by his family is a good thing.

Maybe some others should think of posting (and shagging) responsibly too lol

By *arkyw00Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

....a young lady of 19 years of age was marrying a 94 year old man. A journalist from the local paper went to interview them. He asked the old man how often they had sex. "Nearly every night!" he replied. "nearly on Monday, nearly on Tuesday, nearly on Wednesday...."

my first forum post.

Mark

"....a young lady of 19 years of age was marrying a 94 year old man. A journalist from the local paper went to interview them. He asked the old man how often they had sex. "Nearly every night!" he replied. "nearly on Monday, nearly on Tuesday, nearly on Wednesday...."

my first forum post.

Mark"

Excellent, a sense of humour

» Add a new message to this topic