FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > veri clarification please

veri clarification please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a site supporters and photo verified but was unable to verify somebody today because I'm not already verified, is this a new thing? Seems nonsensical and completely self defeating to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, you have to be meet verified to verify someone else

By *aboo teenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Nope. Always been in place to stop people leaving false verifications and verifying fakes. Makes perfect sense

"Nope. Always been in place to stop people leaving false verifications and verifying fakes. Makes perfect sense "

How? surely the person you're verifying has the ability to veto whether it is published or not?

It just seems to further disincentivise getting your first foot on the veri ladder, yet at the same time you see countless numbers of pointless webcam verifications

By *nFairnessMan  over a year ago

The Four Corners

got my first verification today ... let the good times roll in! lol

realist in me really appreciates the time said person took to come say hi

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Stops people setting up 2 profiles just to verify themselves.

Makes sense to me.

Otherwise, you could set up a fake account, and verify yourself, makes perfect sense.

You have to be first cam verified to be able to give one.

"Nope. Always been in place to stop people leaving false verifications and verifying fakes. Makes perfect sense

How? surely the person you're verifying has the ability to veto whether it is published or not?

It just seems to further disincentivise getting your first foot on the veri ladder, yet at the same time you see countless numbers of pointless webcam verifications "

the system has worked like this since I can remember.

You might think a cam verification is pointless...but in your case it wont really be will it?-its a verification from someone with a verification...regardless.

its not really that hard..and I think you've made it out something a bit more negative than it should be.

"Nope. Always been in place to stop people leaving false verifications and verifying fakes. Makes perfect sense

It just seems to further disincentivise getting your first foot on the veri ladder, yet at the same time you see countless numbers of pointless webcam verifications "

Can't fault your thinking regarding the pointless webcam veris .

But two people (mates) could join at the same time , one a false female or couple profile , the other a genuine male profile . And they veri each other , we are none the wiser .

Out of curiosity...what happens if two unverified (but real) people meet? How can they verify each other then?

-Courtney

"Out of curiosity...what happens if two unverified (but real) people meet? How can they verify each other then?

-Courtney"

The man have to get a cam veri I recon first.

"Out of curiosity...what happens if two unverified (but real) people meet? How can they verify each other then?

-Courtney"

They can't.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

-Courtney"

They can't.

Ok. Thanks!

-Courtney

If people could verify others when they are only photo verified this site would now be flooded with fakes

I lost all of my lovely veris when I deleted my profile after a moment of madness when I left the site....need to build them up again now I am back!

"If people could verify others when they are only photo verified this site would now be flooded with fakes "

I was attempting to verify somebody who is already verified, the point I am making is that following a meet I was looking to verify that person, isn't that the whole reason for it, and couldn't.......oh fuck it I'm all verified out, except I'm not

Nottingham

"If people could verify others when they are only photo verified this site would now be flooded with fakes

I was attempting to verify somebody who is already verified, the point I am making is that following a meet I was looking to verify that person, isn't that the whole reason for it, and couldn't.......oh fuck it I'm all verified out, except I'm not "

Then get them to verify you then you can do it back

"If people could verify others when they are only photo verified this site would now be flooded with fakes

I was attempting to verify somebody who is already verified, the point I am making is that following a meet I was looking to verify that person, isn't that the whole reason for it, and couldn't.......oh fuck it I'm all verified out, except I'm not "

Get them to verify you first if they are already verified

Get them to veri you first then you can veri them back

Well, if they verify you, then you can verify back, simples

I was attempting to verify somebody who is already verified, the point I am making is that following a meet I was looking to verify that person, isn't that the whole reason for it, and couldn't.......oh fuck it I'm all verified out, except I'm not

Get them to verify you first if they are already verified "

Yup, that is the option the rules leave, just seems daft I'm not able to do that first, especially as I said given the recipient has the discretion whether to sanction and publish it or not, I hear the multi profile rationale but it just seems a bit of a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

-Courtney"

If it helps, we offer a totally free verification service to women and couples. They just have to turn up, do whatever we ask, and then we verify them for free.

We're totally selfless like that.

Mr ddc

Yup, that is the option the rules leave, just seems daft I'm not able to do that first, especially as I said given the recipient has the discretion whether to sanction and publish it or not, I hear the multi profile rationale but it just seems a bit of a sledgehammer to crack a nut."

I don't think Your understanding it why does it seem daft? It's to stop people making several accounts and verifying them the whole point of the verification it to show they are genuine a photo verification doesn't show your real fakes can get photo verified too it's called pic collecting

-Courtney

If it helps, we offer a totally free verification service to women and couples. They just have to turn up, do whatever we ask, and then we verify them for free.

We're totally selfless like that.

Mr ddc"

Wish I had known that 6 months ago! Would have been far easier than what we actually did to get our veris

-Courtney

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

Mr ddc

Wish I had known that 6 months ago! Would have been far easier than what we actually did to get our veris

-Courtney"

Nottingham

Yup, that is the option the rules leave, just seems daft I'm not able to do that first, especially as I said given the recipient has the discretion whether to sanction and publish it or not, I hear the multi profile rationale but it just seems a bit of a sledgehammer to crack a nut."

Giving people the ability to verify fake profiles would mean verifications become meaningless. Even now it happens. You met (I'm assuming) someone who is verified so I don't see what the issue is except a small time delay waiting for them to verify you.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Mountains and molehills op. You've been given the solution use it

» Add a new message to this topic