FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Watersports...Curios

Watersports...Curios

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently been asked to try Watersports.. im open minded and although i wouldnt say its my bag i might be persuaded..hehe.. But.. what do you guys that like it get out of it?.. im curious...???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

one of the very few things i wanted to try that wife wouldnt let me.was really curious at the time,but couldnt really be bothered now.its funny the things wife lets me do,and wouldnt try that,lol.

was deffo not my bag but its something i wanted to try didnt get nothing out of it whatsoever

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

piss off!

"piss off! "

lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Exactly!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"piss off!

lol "

couldnt resist

i probably wouldnt have got anything out of it.we have tried a few things that other people rave about,like spanking,and went yeah,not for us.was just a bit curious.

By *urreynudistMan  over a year ago

staines

a warm feeling?

i was made to drink loads of water before a meet with my past domme , when i got to her she let me pee but i had to drink it, though it was like water by then , so for me it did nothing but the control the woman had over me ,

"i was made to drink loads of water before a meet with my past domme , when i got to her she let me pee but i had to drink it, though it was like water by then , so for me it did nothing but the control the woman had over me , "

Now I'm the opposite: I drink loads of water before a meet and my sub drinks it: straight from the source.

I do think asking people "what they get out of it" daft. Would you ask someone what do they get out off dogging? Or bukakke etc?

It takes all sorts!

We are all different and have different likes / dislikes etc but the whole toilet issue turns my stomach. I could never be into that, couldnt wee on someone, but as for actually weeing into their mouths - oh god no - good job there are plenty of those that will

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

but people do ask what people get out of a,b or c. we are all curious.

I have a thing about water orgasms just the thought of the shower/beeda/hosepipe powerfully on your clit send shivers down my spine I love it I love watching it and above all I want to be doing it. hubby can't see why it terns me on or how I can watch all of it and not just rewind/fast-forward to what he thinks are the best bits.

we are all in to different things but it is good to see it from the other side.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

@ Wobblybits

I am with you on that one. I love using the shower hose without the shower head on my clit. Makes me cum and keeps it clean at the same time . . . lol.

Jane x

Oh yeah I like water from the showerhead around my nether regions too, very nice. I couldnt let myself urinate into someones mouth though, or urinate over their faces / bodies etc. I wouldnt humiliate anyone to do that. Thats why Id make a rubbish Dominatrix lol

I have had done on me not fussed can take it or leave it but i cant do it on the person no matter how much water i drink i end up getting tummy ache.

"piss off! "

Better to be pissed off than pissed on in my opinion

Personally, I love it when Enigmatist urinates over me. I find it so, so intimate and erotic. However, if in a party situation someone even suggested it, I would balk. A very erotic and personal thing between us.....And yes it's the warm sensation...Very erotic, but only to be shared with Enigmatist.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I like swimming, canoeing and diving. I've yet to try surfing..... oh, hang on - maybe we're talking about different watersports.

"I couldnt let myself urinate into someones mouth though, or urinate over their faces / bodies etc. I wouldnt humiliate anyone to do that. Thats why Id make a rubbish Dominatrix lol "

"Watersports" takes many forms, some get off on just watching a woman pee, others on the full blown submissive experience which is very much in the domain of the dominatrix. I find it kinky and exotic, it has an erotic, taboo quality that many may fantasise about but few practice.

By *eeandGeeMan  over a year ago

littlehampton

Two bi couples... guys do 69 - girls stand astride and give the full golden shower - sheer heaven! Oh..Better on the lawn or patio, not on the carpet!

Absolutely disgusting, belongs in the toilet, not anywhere else

littlehampton

As someone said - whatever turns you on! This site and swinging is about tolerance!

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

I love it. It's the humiliation thing for me that massively turns me on.

I love to be made to wet my panties on command, feeling the hot pee filling my knickers then running down my legs - even better if the Domme/Dom(s) are laughing whilst i do it.

Also love being made to drink it - like i say it's the controlled aspect that sends me crazy.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

My wife once wanted to try it. What she specifically wanted was for me to put my willy inside her and to then pee, not a lot, but just a bit.

The problem we had was that I got hard when I got inside her before I could summon up the need to pee and so it didn't work as planned.

Not really my cup of tea, but I was willing to try it for her.

"As someone said - whatever turns you on! This site and swinging is about tolerance!"

Oh yes absolutely, just cannot see anything erotic in it, but im sure there are things i like, the cat o nine tails for instance, that others would balk at the idea of being used on them. Cannot explain the incredible sensation of it

as a cpl we dont do it. Bt when i was single i usesd to love it. Drinking it is to far for me big no no! The warm feeling of the pis when it squirts on ur clit sends shivers thru ur body with excitement. Makes u feel so dirty and horny that after the piss al over ur body u have to b fuckd so hard its unreal while ur pussy is throbbing for more then to finish it al off a nice cum facial ultimate filthy experience watersports amazing if both partys r into it. If u doing it just to try for 1st time u mite do it and nt get much owt of it u realy have to want it. Caz

littlehampton

exactly Greykitten - the whips thing does nothing for us but we also get very turned on by the total immersion idea

» Add a new message to this topic