FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why do we like what we like?

why do we like what we like?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omeYoungGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

do you think there is a reason behind some of our various like and dislikes when it comes to sex? eg something in childhood like Freud would say, or are we just born with innate preferences?

i absolutely love big women, always have, but i cant think where this comes from.

discuss!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having chatted to various people on here I think it could be a bit of both to be honest or even things in our childhood that we cannot remember. I often wonder that myself but not only sexual preferences!

I love women who are older than me and curvy and I think it comes from when I was about 11 when I had a massive crush on a family friend who was 15 years older than me. Basically anyone whos got the same proportions drive me wild.

Doesnt help that we had an affair when I was 18 just to reinforce those preferences.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I like..

small people, big people, inbetween big and small people, bald people, short hair people, long haired people, blond, dark, auburn, ginge,str8, bi, gay, squirters and non squirters, heavy cummers and those that do just a little dribble.... blue eyes, brown eyes, greens eyes..one eye, 2 eyes and at a push 3 eyed people...

short legs, long legs, and the bow legged..

tits the size of corn plasters and tits that are so huge they have seperate addresses........

HUGE cocks........ the bigger the better.. gets you on my HOTLIST......

SMALL cocks get you BLOCKED..

I do have standards......

We like to meet face to face before we make our decision on whether we would take it further.

It's not always possible to form an opinion over the phone or by the written word. Sometimes pics are out of date, sometimes we just don't look our best in photos.

You can't beat face to face meets. Personality comes through and often overides our dress size, spare tyres etc, etc.

gosport

you must have some preferences though, specific things that turn you on? i'm just wondering if you can trace the source of these preferences

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

As far back as i remember ive always had an open mind, my first memories of having my own opinion stemed from being around at years old. Unfortunatly my father was a bigot and a racist. I remember i used to stare at this one black guy we knew and try to see what was different about him apart from the colour of his skin and i couldnt find one, thats when i knew i wasnt going to be like my dad. He was also very homophobic. So whether my liking of black guys and bi guys comes from the fact that subconsciously i wasnt going to be like my father i dont know

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

"As far back as i remember ive always had an open mind, my first memories of having my own opinion stemed from being around at years old. Unfortunatly my father was a bigot and a racist. I remember i used to stare at this one black guy we knew and try to see what was different about him apart from the colour of his skin and i couldnt find one, thats when i knew i wasnt going to be like my dad. He was also very homophobic. So whether my liking of black guys and bi guys comes from the fact that subconsciously i wasnt going to be like my father i dont know"

I find your comments quite poignant. We often think influences are linear but often they affect us in many and different ways. The same situations can affect different people in equal and opposite ways. Direct connections are difficult to verify.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I find my preferences have changed over time. They have not changed as often as my bedsheets but may be as often as my bed. They have certainly not been a constant from when I was first sexually active.

i've no idea.....but im really glad you do!!!

Deep down Ive always loved adventure and excitement but was always too shy and spent many years being on the outskirts looking in and wishing I was brave enough to fulfil whatever I wanted to do.

I find that swinging gives me the confidence to do this. We are a couple who are fairly experimental. We like to push boundaries and find different venues to experiment in.

"I like..

small people, big people, inbetween big and small people, bald people, short hair people, long haired people, blond, dark, auburn, ginge,str8, bi, gay, squirters and non squirters, heavy cummers and those that do just a little dribble.... blue eyes, brown eyes, greens eyes..one eye, 2 eyes and at a push 3 eyed people...

short legs, long legs, and the bow legged..

tits the size of corn plasters and tits that are so huge they have seperate addresses........

HUGE cocks........ the bigger the better.. gets you on my HOTLIST......

SMALL cocks get you BLOCKED..

I do have standards...... "

on the contrary I find that huge cocks get you blocked, small ones leave far too much space around them. I like to be fullfilled

"do you think there is a reason behind some of our various like and dislikes when it comes to sex? eg something in childhood like Freud would say, or are we just born with innate preferences?

i absolutely love big women, always have, but i cant think where this comes from.

discuss! "

It's just a theory but I reckon we like em cos they make us feel good.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I like what I like cos I can and it's my choice xx

"I like what I like cos I can and it's my choice xx"

doesn't make it right though, does it!

Livingston

"I like what I like cos I can and it's my choice xx

doesn't make it right though, does it! "

it does in my house

totally agree and think you nick are cute

oooops nicks

Livingston

nice is after a play!!!

gosport

thanks to all for replying, some interesting thoughts. i love the look and feel of a big woman and i'm proud of it! i knew from an early age that this was my preference. i guess we can never know where these preferences come from, perhaps there is no reason other than nature finding a balance so everyone can have have some fun! regardless of size, age, race etc

» Add a new message to this topic