FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So so serious folk

So so serious folk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do some folk on here take them selves so serious like this site is the be all and end all of life or something!. Snoberry in swinging well I never!. I spose it helps to have a life outside of this site! lol (im in for some stick here I feel! hahaha)

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Why do some folk on here take them selves so serious like this site is the be all and end all of life or something!. Snoberry in swinging well I never!. I spose it helps to have a life outside of this site! lol (im in for some stick here I feel! hahaha)"

1 question from me only - Why is it "snobbery" to answer your other threads in their own way and with their own opinions?

Nothing to do with my other threads mate honest.

Tayside

"Nothing to do with my other threads mate honest. "

OK I believe ya!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do you come on here judging and labelling people you have never met and who have never said a word against you ?

No snobbery everyone as there own opinion and views on things.

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

Think Mr Wasp isnt getting any so wants to get known by posting, problem is posting things like this just get you known for the wrong reasons.

As for this site being the be all and end all, we are members of 4 sites we pay for two of them and two are free, and as a free site this one os probably the best or one of the best out there.

If Mr Wasp feels that way why is he here

O MY GIDDY GOD!!! i knew i should of posted something it does work posting things on here...well not saying what you just said MR WASP. see hmmmmm forum lol, anyway MR WASP NO OFFENCE but if i was you id hide for abit or make an appol b4 the mob descend on you! all ment in a nice way...im not arsey!!

benidorm

"O MY GIDDY GOD!!! i knew i should of posted something it does work posting things on here...well not saying what you just said MR WASP. see hmmmmm forum lol, anyway MR WASP NO OFFENCE but if i was you id hide for abit or make an appol b4 the mob descend on you! all ment in a nice way...im not arsey!!"

bigchief guide him for gods sake

haha Mr Wasp is indde asking him self that same question why is he here indeed. Its all one big click in my humble opinion. And trust me ive had more than my fare share on here and met some great ladies as well and most who I do class as freinds. But I must admit I am getting abit bored with it to be honest!. As for getting noticed for the wrong reasons whoopy doo whats the worse that could happen women wont want to meet up with me for sex WAW I will loose loads of sleep over that one im sure lol. I aint having a go at the lady who wrote that cos as someone pointed out its ur own opinion and ur entitled to it as am I to mine!

I came on here for something differnt but find it all rather clicky and seriously boreing now. And as I said once before I do have a life outside of this site and a rather good life as well so it wont bother me one bit if no more women want to meet me thanx for ur concern tho!. You folks are awsome really gee I just dont no what I would do without your wise words of swinging lifes wisdom haha xxxxxxx

OOOOOOO MY GIDDY GODS UNCLE!!! what are you doing man didnt you listen to me??? you are doomed now you will never get a meet, you have just committed harry karry( is that spelt rite??) no doubt some kind peep will tell me

If that's how you feel then don't forget to close the door behind you on the way out.

"If that's how you feel then don't forget to close the door behind you on the way out."

ya dont want a draft

benidorm

so happy we could be of assistance, gather from your post you might not be here much longer, well you will be missed.

Tayside

OK - second question from me now

Why ask questions in the forums, if, when you get answers you don't like, you go all huffy and call folk "clicky"?

There will always be answers you don't agree with on here and in your "rather good life" away from here too.

"O MY GIDDY GOD!!! i knew i should of posted something it does work posting things on here...well not saying what you just said MR WASP. see hmmmmm forum lol, anyway MR WASP NO OFFENCE but if i was you id hide for abit or make an appol b4 the mob descend on you! all ment in a nice way...im not arsey!!"

This post bothers me a little, as does the OP's post - it bothers me because the OP seems to be a newbie, this looks like his 2nd or so thread, yet already he's picking up on negative vibes. What does that say about us regular forum posters???

Yes posting something is up for public discussion but why is it regularly negative. A lot of newbies do post the same thing, a lot of single guys do post asking about their profile, there is no need to knock them down for this though.

The statement in the post above states "Id hide for a bit or apologise before the mob descend", noone should apologise to anyone else on here, there are no bosses, we dont have to bow down to a certain select few, why the hell should we. We do have to stick to the rules of the site, but thats all, let him be and lets welcome a newbie to our fold instead of being negative

haha top lad bigchief great answer matey. Still look on the positive side bro at least there will be more for you to have a go at now that the wasp is doomed and in need of a new sting in his tail haha

"O MY GIDDY GOD!!! i knew i should of posted something it does work posting things on here...well not saying what you just said MR WASP. see hmmmmm forum lol, anyway MR WASP NO OFFENCE but if i was you id hide for abit or make an appol b4 the mob descend on you! all ment in a nice way...im not arsey!!

This post bothers me a little, as does the OP's post - it bothers me because the OP seems to be a newbie, this looks like his 2nd or so thread, yet already he's picking up on negative vibes. What does that say about us regular forum posters???

Yes posting something is up for public discussion but why is it regularly negative. A lot of newbies do post the same thing, a lot of single guys do post asking about their profile, there is no need to knock them down for this though.

The statement in the post above states "Id hide for a bit or apologise before the mob descend", noone should apologise to anyone else on here, there are no bosses, we dont have to bow down to a certain select few, why the hell should we. We do have to stick to the rules of the site, but thats all, let him be and lets welcome a newbie to our fold instead of being negative "

love this answer xxxxxx

Tayside

"O MY GIDDY GOD!!! i knew i should of posted something it does work posting things on here...well not saying what you just said MR WASP. see hmmmmm forum lol, anyway MR WASP NO OFFENCE but if i was you id hide for abit or make an appol b4 the mob descend on you! all ment in a nice way...im not arsey!!

The statement in the post above states "Id hide for a bit or apologise before the mob descend", noone should apologise to anyone else on here, there are no bosses, we dont have to bow down to a certain select few, why the hell should we. We do have to stick to the rules of the site, but thats all, let him be and lets welcome a newbie to our fold instead of being negative "

Who decides what any of us post is negative (as long as it is doesn't break the site rules that is)? Is it not our own opinions? Or do we have to stick to "your" rules and only post answers if we agree with the OP of any thread?

As always, just my own wee opinion!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am a great believer in you only get out what you put in.

If you are negative or post negative posts having a dig, then you will get people defending themselves......but then thats just what some people like..confrontation.

On the other hand if you join in and be friendly, thats what you normally get back.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

he is wright in some of the things he says but not all i get sick of all this bulling of the single newbie guys on here good job the rest of the site is not like the forums

Tayside

"I am a great believer in you only get out what you put in.

If you are negative or post negative posts having a dig, then you will get people defending themselves......but then thats just what some people like..confrontation.

On the other hand if you join in and be friendly, thats what you normally get back."

Are my eyes deceiving me or did your post just move position?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It did....jumped about three places and depending was typed right on this one

benidorm

anyone had any snow yet lol?

o hang on a min dont have a pop at me i was trying to help him, ive never posted till 2day as ive just read and seen all the slaggin off....kinda put me off a little,, as for me im a good lad i dont slag anyone off!!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"anyone had any snow yet lol?"

Not us but it was bloody cold.

Tayside

"It did....jumped about three places and depending was typed right on this one"

Phew, I can save the trip to the opticians for later on then.

no snow but just been slapped in the face!!!!

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"I am a great believer in you only get out what you put in.

On the other hand if you join in and be friendly, thats what you normally get back."

Very wise words indeed

I do certainly believe that you get out what you put in, but I have seen threads that have started out quite innocently and then from the off a few people start with the nasty comments for no reason, the picking apart of a profile etc etc, or the snippy sarcastic responses. Then of course OP's tend to get pissed off, post a sarcastic comment back and we're at World War 3 point again

benidorm

no snow here either, in fact it was 27 degrees today nearly went to the beach.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I do certainly believe that you get out what you put in, but I have seen threads that have started out quite innocently and then from the off a few people start with the nasty comments for no reason, the picking apart of a profile etc etc, or the snippy sarcastic responses. Then of course OP's tend to get pissed off, post a sarcastic comment back and we're at World War 3 point again "

Yes, have seen that happen too and it is embarrasing sometimes to watch people descend on a thread and rip the OP to bits.....but I was just commenting on the ever increasing negative " why does and why do people" posts xx

actually i have felt for a long time that the forums and the chat rooms are almost 2 different sites

its nice being able to jump between the two

Tayside

"I do certainly believe that you get out what you put in, but I have seen threads that have started out quite innocently and then from the off a few people start with the nasty comments for no reason, the picking apart of a profile etc etc, or the snippy sarcastic responses. Then of course OP's tend to get pissed off, post a sarcastic comment back and we're at World War 3 point again

Yes, have seen that happen too and it is embarrasing sometimes to watch people descend on a thread and rip the OP to bits.....but I was just commenting on the ever increasing negative " why does and why do people" posts xx"

Can I have an "edit" button too please!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

What can I say, I like a tidy forum , so delete my own edited posts to make it that way

OMG ive created a monster!. Look guys im just a wind up merchant really and having a laugh at how quite literally serious some of you seem to take this bit of the site. I must say tho to ionic1 thanx babe I love your mothering instinct of me very much and was touched by your offer of deffending me the way you did. And also your words of wisdom to others thank you for that but I can assure you im a big lad and can look after my self. I am only winding folk up on here nut its very interesting to see the way the conversation flows indeed. Plus me tea aint quite ready in the oven yet so ive had to fill abit of time somehow!!

And to bigchief! dude your the man bro thanx for almost taking me under your wing but you flumaxed under pressure dude haha bless ya

i allways do dont like to upset peeps!!!

benidorm

And if you ever get to benidorm look us up Mr Wasp we aint that bad really and she likes a big lad now and then

"Why do some folk on here take them selves so serious like this site is the be all and end all of life or something!. Snoberry in swinging well I never!. I spose it helps to have a life outside of this site! lol (im in for some stick here I feel! hahaha)"

You get snobs everywhere and swinging is no different to any other place. Some good, some bad with a sprinkling of snobs and the odd pratt thrown in.

well that was a baptisim of fire!!! been here 6mths never posted then that!!, still was nice to see so many peeps do read forums, and my eyes are well and truly OPEN!!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

". I am only winding folk up on here

"

nooooooooooooo? Well I would never have guessed.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok that will do......there is no need to slag other people off with any posts. If you don't like anyones post just ignore it.

"Why do some folk on here take them selves so serious like this site is the be all and end all of life or something!. Snoberry in swinging well I never!. I spose it helps to have a life outside of this site! lol (im in for some stick here I feel! hahaha)

You get snobs everywhere and swinging is no different to any other place. Some good, some bad with a sprinkling of snobs and the odd pratt thrown in."

I'm glad you think that too...not sure why he's being attacked for pointing out the obvious...it's the same in any walk of life and swinging is no different and realising that doesn't mean you're attacking swinging....it's horses for courses.

"

Yes, have seen that happen too and it is embarrasing sometimes to watch people descend on a thread and rip the OP to bits.....but I was just commenting on the ever increasing negative " why does and why do people" posts xx"

Yes they certainly do make it all a lot worse, by starting yet another thread to argue the same point - I dont envy your job on here

Wasp - thank you for thanking me, I have to own up and say though that I didnt do it to protect you or anything, or stick up for you, it is my view, and Id have the same view with any OP that posed a question and I thought they were being picked on