FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > swinging clubs!

swinging clubs!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

mmm, well we all have to start some where!! so im just really after advice and abit of help here, im new to all this and have never been to a club ,very shy and nervous abt going to one and thats the truth,, so if anyone cud help, maybe by telling me how you over come this ?? would all be a help to me, many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went on my 1st club visit on halloween.

Thu compared to the clubs you have down south, this was more like a big house party.

It was a last minute decision that I was going, I think if I had thought about it, i would have chickened out.

I was lucky thu, another female from the site contacted me, and we met up and went together.

For me the hard bit would have been walking in alone.

Once there I just treated it like a night out. I can understand being shy/nervous, but if you go with no expectations of playing(cause thats not always going to happen).

Just think of it as a night out in the pub, talk to people. Have a laugh.

And if your lucky, get your kit off.

"I went on my 1st club visit on halloween.

Thu compared to the clubs you have down south, this was more like a big house party.

It was a last minute decision that I was going, I think if I had thought about it, i would have chickened out.

I was lucky thu, another female from the site contacted me, and we met up and went together.

For me the hard bit would have been walking in alone.

Once there I just treated it like a night out. I can understand being shy/nervous, but if you go with no expectations of playing(cause thats not always going to happen).

Just think of it as a night out in the pub, talk to people. Have a laugh.

And if your lucky, get your kit off. "

thanks for that advice will take it on board, are there rules??? do you go in dressed? naked?? towel?? ooooo so many ? lol sorry

Rules.

Supose the big 1 would be dont touch unless invited to.

And no means no.

I cant give any advice about the clubs down your way, cause I havent been to any, hopefully that will be rectified in the New Year.

Hopefully some other forum posters will be able to help.

thankyou princess

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

look at the club tab at the top --- that will have clubs in your area. They will have a website link on there. On the clubs website they usually state what the dress code is. Also read the reviews that are posted on here for the club as they help.

We love going to clubs and spas and always always have lots of fun. Just remember be friendly and respectful and have fun ; ))))

Rules and etiquette are always posted on website, u just have to look a bit. This can sometimes be difficult for men. Bit like finding the peanut butter in the cupboard?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Always check out their website and see what the dress code is insied,some clubs you change into a towel or pants as soon as you get in (chams) others you can stay fully dressed.

I think for a man a nice shirt smart casual trousers,shoes and nice pair of boxers underneath is good.

Take condoms, chat with people in the bar area if you can,get to know them if you can, check for body language coming from them.

Have a wander around but dont start following people around as that feels uncomfy being on the receiving end.

Assume nothing will happen and if something does its a bonus.

Remeber you will not be everyones cup of tea. Have fun and be friendly.

Always ask before touching or your liable to get thrown out.

Chat with the male half of the couple too, not just the female as nout is gonna happen if you have totally ignored the man.

Good luck xx

By *aulasteCouple  over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

Hiya my advice to you is try look up the club on the Internet then you will get a rough idea of etiquette etc.... Then again the barstaff and members will be more than happy to fill u in so to speak!!!!! It is nerve wracking till you pass the threshold then you wonder why you were worrying.. Hope I've helped a little !! P x

By *icekatCouple  over a year ago

north east

And dont have to much alcohol before you go for confidance to help you to walk in the the club or while your in the club as no one like a someone who is d*unk.

i would just like to thankyou all for your good advice and tips,will take it all on board, esp the alcohol tip, guess i just need to take a deep breath and just take the plunge! thanks peeps

» Add a new message to this topic