FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Crushing ?

Crushing ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was looking at this last night on Sin city. Man lay there and a woman sit on his face with bum or pussy even tits cant breath well ...... Crushing You come across this or done it? Would you like it? New to me i would think i was going to kill him. Jo xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like a woman sat on my ace smearing her sweet nectar all over my face , but I gotta be able to breathe, so I guess i am for it in a slightly less extreme fashion.

" I was looking at this last night on Sin city. Man lay there and a woman sit on his face with bum or pussy even tits cant breath well ...... Crushing You come across this or done it? Would you like it? New to me i would think i was going to kill him. Jo xx "

when can we try your theory out Jo?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I like a woman sat on my ace smearing her sweet nectar all over my face , but I gotta be able to breathe, so I guess i am for it in a slightly less extreme fashion."

I think that's "queening"

" I was looking at this last night on Sin city. Man lay there and a woman sit on his face with bum or pussy even tits cant breath well ...... Crushing You come across this or done it? Would you like it? New to me i would think i was going to kill him. Jo xx

when can we try your theory out Jo?"

when your ready just take a deep beath ,, I may be there for a time. lol

" I was looking at this last night on Sin city. Man lay there and a woman sit on his face with bum or pussy even tits cant breath well ...... Crushing You come across this or done it? Would you like it? New to me i would think i was going to kill him. Jo xx

when can we try your theory out Jo?when your ready just take a deep beath ,, I may be there for a time. lol "

i dont mind. you carry on love lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its a very common thing crushing. Not on this site but on others i was constantly asked to crush guys. They especially want a big woman to do it. Quite often id get offered payment. I went with a guy (vanilla) guy who was also into it although i didnt know before hand, i tried it and its just not my thing at all. But it is quite a common fetish

"Its a very common thing crushing. Not on this site but on others i was constantly asked to crush guys. They especially want a big woman to do it. Quite often id get offered payment. I went with a guy (vanilla) guy who was also into it although i didnt know before hand, i tried it and its just not my thing at all. But it is quite a common fetish"
really was you worried you would hurt them or is that all part of this fetish ?? i would be worried ... if could not get air and my bum in there face .

wriggle on the face.

no worries then.

By *ooneyCouple  over a year ago

Chester

" I was looking at this last night on Sin city. Man lay there and a woman sit on his face with bum or pussy even tits cant breath well ...... Crushing You come across this or done it? Would you like it? New to me i would think i was going to kill him. Jo xx "

sounds like water boarding

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Its a very common thing crushing. Not on this site but on others i was constantly asked to crush guys. They especially want a big woman to do it. Quite often id get offered payment. I went with a guy (vanilla) guy who was also into it although i didnt know before hand, i tried it and its just not my thing at all. But it is quite a common fetish really was you worried you would hurt them or is that all part of this fetish ?? i would be worried ... if could not get air and my bum in there face ."

I didnt do it, i never met any of them apart from the vanilla guy tried laying straight on top of him. He sort of wanted me to bind myself round him but it did nothing for me

"I like a woman sat on my ace smearing her sweet nectar all over my face , but I gotta be able to breathe, so I guess i am for it in a slightly less extreme fashion.

I think that's "queening""

It is indeed

"wriggle on the face.

no worries then."

could always give you kiss of life after , lol

"wriggle on the face.

no worries then.could always give you kiss of life after , lol"

ohhh its getting better all the time

Another name for it is "smothering" I think..I do love it when a woman sits on my face and face-fucks me with her pussy and ass...she can ride my face till its as red as a strawberry...but Id need to be able to breath..otherwiswe id look like a blueberry

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I like a woman sat on my ace smearing her sweet nectar all over my face , but I gotta be able to breathe, so I guess i am for it in a slightly less extreme fashion.

I think that's "queening""

I never knew that. You don't half learn a thing or two by frequenting this site, eh!

There's even a Wikipedia page on it - who'd have thunked it!?!

Forum Mod

Queening is fun

for a while but don't smother the poor guy,you have to answer far too many questions surrounding their demise

"Queening is fun

for a while but don't smother the poor guy,you have to answer far too many questions surrounding their demise "

Now looking this up on the net i would like to give it a go as long as i dont hurt them. I love oral sex so this could be good fun and i could let my Dom side out ... to play. jo x

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Queening is fun

for a while but don't smother the poor guy,you have to answer far too many questions surrounding their demise Now looking this up on the net i would like to give it a go as long as i dont hurt them. I love oral sex so this could be good fun and i could let my Dom side out ... to play. jo x"

OK, if you insist. Your place or mine?

I think my hubby has learnt to breath through his ears

With all play that has a risk, you must agree a word or action to stop what is happening...

In this case get off so he can breath, only takes about 2-3 mins to suffocate someone...

Have safe fun

mmmmmmm facesitting. I have enjoyed it before however most of the time i'm not comfortable with it.

» Add a new message to this topic