FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > post meet,party, club and sex glow

post meet,party, club and sex glow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *WLondonMix OP   Man  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

This thought came to my mind on my way to work this morning as got cab to work and the driver was singing 'I believe in miracles' at the top of his voice. So brazenly asked him if he had a good night and he replied mid chorus, with That Smile. Since it is freezing cold, a weekend and he is working plus it was 6 this morning.. It can only lead me to one assumption. He had a 'good' night too .... Is it only the endorphins lingering in our bodies that gives us this glow or is there more to it? Any good stories from your after glow or things you wouldn't normally do due to it?

Saint x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, you can tell when people have had a 'good' night if you know the signs... Even if suffering from a severe hangover they are still a bit jolly....

through the ages has been know as "contentment". very precious

Hence the forums are usually packed with happy upbeat posts on a Sunday or Monday, after peeps have had a good night or two, or three etc...!

I think they are what you call the eureka moments you no the ones after a fantastic night or even better at a club (chams) and even though I have no sleep friday night and up all day nothing fazes me and yes I do have that glow and normally aftershocks and shakey legs that make me giggle. Oh and dejavu in the playground at school lol.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Mmmmmm ! Recently I have had some lovely meets with a VERY vigorous lover, who doesn't stop for anything, and keeps us both going for 4-5 hours at a time. When I eventually get home, "debrief" with Hubby and finally fall asleep, I wake up several times during the night with very strong aftershocks, like proper orgasms, which leave me hot and gasping - and wake Hubby up to renewed vigour . . . lol.

At work the next day, despite being very sleepy and physically worn out, I have a bounce in my step, a smile on my face, a twinkle in my eyes and nothing is too much trouble.

This kind of sex is a magic potion for me. Long may it continue.

(Thanks Gorgeous ! You know who you are. x x )

Jane x

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Well Sunday morning after attending a Social the night before, I felt like $hit! Hung over & didnt feel too good untill around 4pm

Never Again!

» Add a new message to this topic