FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Le chambre for single fem near christmas

Le chambre for single fem near christmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruit OP   Woman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Hi all, I am free the weekend of the 18th december and will be travelling up to sheffield and then over to doncaster. I am thinking of going to maybe le chambre possibly on the saturday or the sunday(are they open?)to have some fun.

I really need to be in doncaster the monday so am sort of torn if I go up on the friday and have some fun with some single men or go on the saturday and there is couples or if they are open on the sunday that would be good. I know chams is open during the day and you get dribs and drabs coming in.

My question really is, if I go on the friday alone then should I realistically expect to get followed around by single men on the prowl hoping for a shag or are in general then men more chilled at this club.

I havent been to le chambre in over 4 years so dont remember what it was like very much as was my first club and so nervous.

My second problem as always if I go on the friday which would be my preferable night maybe then I need to get myself booked into hotels til I need to be in doncaster on monday.

Are there any other clubs that may be a better choice in the area that I dont know of. Chams would be my other option but think it is way the opposite direction really.

Really not sure what to do so any suggestions welcome thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am a single female member of La Chambre, and I can't speak too highly of it. Like you, before I went on a Friday, I was nervous about how predatory the single guys might be. However, there really was no problem. Most of the guys are pleasant and friendly, and astute enough to take a hint without me actually having to say 'no'. I have met an occasional one or two who are too pushy, but a firm 'no thanks' is clearly understood. The staff and the regular couples will also make sure that any single girls aren't pestered.

La Chambre is open Saturdays from 9.30 (couples and single girls only) and also Sunday, from 2 pm to midnight. Sunday is a nice chilled time, although it can sometimes be a bit quiet.

A good hotel is the Etap - about a mile up the road towards Meadowhall - which is basic but clean, and about £40 per night. Why not treat yourself and do 'The Triple'? LOL Have a good time!

By *ruit OP   Woman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

thanks sunny, It is good to hear it is open the sunday. Are sunday evenings busy at all? Is it couples or single males too on the sunday? I have seen the etap hotel and think I have stayed there years before. I wish I could go the fri sat and sunday but certainly cant afford the hotel for all nights. If anything I may try and go on the sunday as have to be in doncaster the monday teatime so may go shopping in donny during the day.

Thanks for your help x

By *ohnsusCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We're a couple who are regulars at La Chambre and particularly the sundays. As sunny said sundays are a chilled out atmosphere and a bit quieter than fridays and saturdays.

Sundays are open to couples, single males and females and often get a good mix of all 3 groups. Just to correct the opening times it's from 3 pm to 12 pm and tends to get busier from 6 pm onwards. Most guys are pretty respectful on a sunday and the staff are very good at looking after everyone, Susannah has gone on her own quite a few times with no problems.

Hope this helps and that you have a good time. We may even see you there.

» Add a new message to this topic