FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > the perfect party

the perfect party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Held our first party last week always looking to improve so just wondered what makes a party good for you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The right people.... everything else can vary by a million miles and still be a good party (or not).

Whether there are 6 people or 60... food or no food... drink or no drink... games or no games...and so on, it don't really matter.

Clean venue and the right people makes it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Held our first party last week always looking to improve so just wondered what makes a party good for you ?"

two fillings in the voluvents and free beer laid on by the hostess ...oh and transport laid on from newcastle airport

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

The right mix of guests - and a proactive host-hostess. Someone who will make sure the naughty bits kick off before everyone's pissed!

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

"Held our first party last week always looking to improve so just wondered what makes a party good for you ?

two fillings in the voluvents and free beer laid on by the hostess ...oh and transport laid on from newcastle airport "

Let us know when the next one is

Some partys people never say alot get in there little groups never mix in and look at others who are having fun like thay are out of control ... it is about the mix of people and it take all sorts to make a good party . I like fun but for some its just sitting around looking at each other. Then after party running others down for being themselfs. partys is about having fun together..... meeting new people and old friends . jo xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

funcouple ,we were thinking of having another one in January.

It seems that its mainly about the party goers,we must have been lucky as everyone seemed to enjoy it.

"Held our first party last week always looking to improve so just wondered what makes a party good for you ?"

One were people actually go to have sex instead of just standing around boozing and chatting before making their excuses and buggering off.

We're sure some of you party people know what we mean.

XXXX

" Some partys people never say alot get in there little groups never mix in and look at others who are having fun like thay are out of control ... it is about the mix of people and it take all sorts to make a good party . I like fun but for some its just sitting around looking at each other. Then after party running others down for being themselfs. partys is about having fun together..... meeting new people and old friends . jo xx"

Yes, that's the type we were talking about.

Sometimes you'd think a load of Jehovah's Witnesses had blagged an invitation.

They just stand and glare at anyone who actually dares to get a little frisky.

The women are often the worse culprits, some seem to hate seeing another woman having fun.

XXXX

"

The women are often the worse culprits, some seem to hate seeing another woman having fun.

XXXX"

Ooo yes certainly seen a few of those types

its there people there that make it a good party

i never go anywhere expecting sex if it happens its a bonus and if i dont have sex i dont class it as a bad night so long as ive met some nice people and had a laugh

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We like a party where there is room to sit and chat without having a sex show in front of us!

When we host parties we have a no sex in the kitchen.. do not want my volouvonts with extra topping thanks!!! lol. and no sex in the main lounge, there are plenty of bedrooms to use for that. As said it is about the people mainly though...

Even though I am a smoker I am not keen on partys where everyone smokes in all the rooms, I know it is their house and their choice but it can get a bit much.

Guess thats us of the party invites now lol

" Some partys people never say alot get in there little groups never mix in and look at others who are having fun like thay are out of control ... it is about the mix of people and it take all sorts to make a good party . I like fun but for some its just sitting around looking at each other. Then after party running others down for being themselfs. partys is about having fun together..... meeting new people and old friends . jo xx

Yes, that's the type we were talking about.

Sometimes you'd think a load of Jehovah's Witnesses had blagged an invitation.

They just stand and glare at anyone who actually dares to get a little frisky.

XXXX"

I have come across this at partys alot it puts me off ..... when we are all there to have fun. jo xx

"We like a party where there is room to sit and chat without having a sex show in front of us!

When we host parties we have a no sex in the kitchen.. do not want my volouvonts with extra topping thanks!!! lol. and no sex in the main lounge, there are plenty of bedrooms to use for that. As said it is about the people mainly though...

Even though I am a smoker I am not keen on partys where everyone smokes in all the rooms, I know it is their house and their choice but it can get a bit much.

Guess thats us of the party invites now lol"

well thats the sort of partys i like , sexie people having fun being themselfs ... some times you meet people at partys and think are you really swingers . lol jo xx

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

The best one we've been to had all the following -

* plenty of drink and a variety of food,

* music and dimmed lights,

* games that got everyone nude pretty soon, were amusing, sexy and got people interacting,

* a separate room set up as a playroom, with single mattresses for couples, two double ones together for group use and bowls of condoms (and baskets for used ones!)

* chairs and sofas in the room with food and drink, for relaxation (and sex!)

* warmth! this was a new year party and it was freezing outside, but once we got nude everyone was happy to stay that way.

* no smoking in the playroom or relaxation room.

* nice, non-pushy, sexy people.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"The best one we've been to had all the following -

* plenty of drink and a variety of food,

* music and dimmed lights,

* games that got everyone nude pretty soon, were amusing, sexy and got people interacting,

* a separate room set up as a playroom, with single mattresses for couples, two double ones together for group use and bowls of condoms (and baskets for used ones!)

* chairs and sofas in the room with food and drink, for relaxation (and sex!)

* warmth! this was a new year party and it was freezing outside, but once we got nude everyone was happy to stay that way.

* no smoking in the playroom or relaxation room.

* nice, non-pushy, sexy people.

"

Sounds pretty near perfect!

A further question - do people find they enjoy parties more where there is a bigger proportion of familiar faces/ existing friends, or where you know no one at the start?

By *emjoCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Definately the people there make the party.

Key point is that everyone there has similar boundaries. Otherwise it's like walking on egg shells trying not to upset anyone. Never invite anyone that says "No Kissing". That is just asking for trouble.

i think a good mix of age range young to more mature is good. Also a good mix of sizes. No one is perfect. We prefere a nice relaxd feel with no pressure and no in ur face fun. Agree to one smoking room! Not into games to get things going as we hate people grouping other people together for forced fun we like to choose who we play with and when! As for big groups a people who know each other alot a people in same area who enjoy partys wil always go to same ones and after a few times people wil no each other. Has its pros and conns as can put alot a people off if they are unsociable to new commers. But we are out going and get on with most people. Good music and atmosphere is very important!

» Add a new message to this topic