FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > straight guys request for anal sex???

straight guys request for anal sex???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Y MAN n ME OP   Couple  over a year ago

FIFE

Ok opinions please...

why do so many straight guys want anal sex with a female? not all do but it does seem to be a common question I (Heather) gets asked.

So is it just trying something new or what? just because I am bi does not mean I don't like my pussy filled... how about other girls why do these st8's want it so bad?

But say to them they can do it to a bi guy they run a mile...whats the flipping difference ffs...???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

at the end of the day its just another hole to fuck and get pleasure from.

BI..straight...matters not.

Straps up...so whose first?

Whats the Difference... pmsl!!! If you need to ask I don't think its worth telling lol...

Its a massive massive difference.. Huge, enormous... gigantic.

I have had a woman ask if I wanted to be done up the Jacksy.. but considered it long and hard.. Never tried.. but I can say hand on heart 1000 million per cent not a fookin hope in hell some hairy arsed bloke is going to do me up mine anytime while i'm alive lol...

"Ok opinions please...

why do so many straight guys want anal sex with a female? not all do but it does seem to be a common question I (Heather) gets asked.

So is it just trying something new or what? just because I am bi does not mean I don't like my pussy filled... how about other girls why do these st8's want it so bad?

But say to them they can do it to a bi guy they run a mile...whats the flipping difference ffs...???"

okay the difference...which is obvious...is you dont have to be bis exual to enjoy ass sex if your a bloke!

Just because you like your ass fucked by a fem does not mean you hanker after a cock attached to a bloke up it...ffs.

Exactly......

Well said that woman x

"Exactly......

Well said that woman x"

Thankyou..picks up latex skirt and curtseys...revealing rather large strap on...lol

Iv'e considered it ... that was enough lol.

What else can I say... I know people who say its fantastic.. something to do with your prostate getting a good massage.. but i'm not sure if its for me at all lol...

"Iv'e considered it ... that was enough lol.

What else can I say... I know people who say its fantastic.. something to do with your prostate getting a good massage.. but i'm not sure if its for me at all lol... "

dont knock it til you have tried it.*winks*

I might... one day!! Still won't be a bloke though and won't make me wish it was one either... Sorry x

lol......i may be a bit off the mark here.

But i get the feeling, that you wont be having anal sex with a guy.........lmao

I'd say your quite astute......pmsl x

"lol......i may be a bit off the mark here.

But i get the feeling, that you wont be having anal sex with a guy.........lmao"

yeah but he wasnt saying no to the strap on off us girlies tho woz he.....bend over am cuming round hun

xx

"I'd say your quite astute......pmsl x"

och ..well...you know, I pick up on subtle things

Bent over... waiting!

i'm more sure now than ever you girls do actually get off on the thought of doing it... Never mind us asking lol!

"Bent over... waiting!

i'm more sure now than ever you girls do actually get off on the thought of doing it... Never mind us asking lol!"

your point????

We may be wrong but the way we read the O.P, to us they're asking why straight guys like to fuck girls arses. Not that she's being asked to fuck theirs.

That's the way it comes over to us and we've read it a few times.

If that's the case there are several answers:The main being that it says 'Anal' in your interest list.

Also many women like it and many guys enjoy going along with that.

Straight guys who like to have anal with women do so because it's a woman,theres no way they would want to fuck a guy.

Last but not least both sexes probably like it because it's so wrong,lol.

As we said though earlier,maybe we read the O.P in the wrong context.

XXXX

Your right... Shit!!!!!

slight Bleedin Boo Boo on my part then

Ohhhhh god.. time for a Holiday!!

me too............lmao

my turn to go...noooo waaayyyy lol

Ehhh Femme lol...

Ever feel a bit stupid, cause i do lol...

never.......well im not going to admit that am i! lol

Nor am I then.... Sod it lol..

Fancy a good sortin up yer bum then??

"Nor am I then.... Sod it lol..

Fancy a good sortin up yer bum then??"

too late you admitted it...oh and not in this lifetime..ouch!

Don't get too distraught,lol,it might be us who've got the wrong end of the stick.

We've just checked the O.P's profile and they're both bi,so we'll just have to wait and see.

Watch this space,lol.

XXXX

why do so many straight guys want anal with a female?

well it can be taken both ways lol

I kind of see it as I love getting a BJ, but I'd never do it to another guy, because I'm straight. So you could of asked that question too, it's all about preference!

PS. Which bloke wants to touch my man boobs....oj lol

i think the reason so many fellas wanna fuck a females arse is that they can imagine they shagging a virgin, maybe but not sure. I myself dont like cock up bum cos it hurts have tried it but no like it, finger tongue whatever but no more cock up there ouch ouch, but i do agree if someone gonna fuck an arse they shud be able to do it to either sex lol

Forum Mod

I read the OP the same way that Trace and Ric have and if im honest wondered what on earth Femme and Notts were on about LOL

"I read the OP the same way that Trace and Ric have and if im honest wondered what on earth Femme and Notts were on about LOL"

who let you in here?..........bugger off.

we will have no one in here who doesnt read the OP the same as Notts and I.

ffs lol

Forum Mod

"i think the reason so many fellas wanna fuck a females arse is that they can imagine they shagging a virgin, maybe but not sure. I myself dont like cock up bum cos it hurts have tried it but no like it, finger tongue whatever but no more cock up there ouch ouch, but i do agree if someone gonna fuck an arse they shud be able to do it to either sex lol"

Why would they want to fuck a mans arse?.....many,many straight guys love anal with a woman but would'nt go near a guys arse in a million years

I don't think anal sex has anything to do with bisexuality on a guys part

Keeps quiet on this one.lol

Forum Mod

" Keeps quiet on this one.lol"

Well it obviously does if you're bi anyway lol

" Keeps quiet on this one.lol

"

pmsl

" Keeps quiet on this one.lol

"

Meant im keeping quiet on the whole thread pmsl

Didnt read your post properly

But now i have can see the pun oh god must start to read properly before posting lol

xx

Hmmmm, many people want to try things they haven't done before. and if we are honest everything we have ever done was new once....

I don't have any urge to use the back door on the woman, when there is a very good front door. Now, I have meet a few where they want the front and back door used at the same time, as playmates it's something you do, unless you find it's totally not for you (fisting springs to mind for me).

And people who don't like something, well it your choice, but don't "pull faces" if others do. If you want to know what I mean have a read a few messages from above...

Forum Mod

"

And people who don't like something, well it your choice, but don't "pull faces" if others do. If you want to know what I mean have a read a few messages from above..."

Too subtle for me I have no idea what you mean lol

soz

I've enjoyed the pleasure of being taken up the arse by my ex-girlfriend's strap-on.

Although I knew I liked my arse being played with, but I'd never thought of a strap-on until I saw my ex-girlfriend eyeing up one that's designed for men to use to DP their partner. Ever since seeing that I wondered what it would be like for her to use it on me.

Eventually we got round to going to nice 'n' naughty and bought one. When we got it home I got nervous about her using it on me, and whether she'd enjoy it or just do it to satisfy my depraved fantasy! When we got down to it she was quite careful about not hurting me and didn't seem relaxed at all, but she played with my cock and fucked my arse until I came and it was a hugely strong orgasm for me, one of the strongest ever!

I still wasn't sure if she had enjoyed it, but when I came to play with her she was just about as wet as I'd ever seen her! She explained that she was just nervous, but it had really turned her on to pleasure me like that....which was nice.

I then used it on her (after cleaning it obviously!) for her first "DP" which she thoroughly enjoyed too.

For totally unrelated reasons, we broke up soon after that and she left me with the strap-on. I'm not sure how women would react if I gave it them to use on me though!

Ever since then I've been wondering if I'm bi, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Don't really feel any urge to be with men.

The only situation I could see me being involved with men would be if a woman was forcing me to do it, but even thinking about that I think it would have to be a pretty special situation for me to be into it.

Moral of the story...I do love a sexy woman's strap-on, she can do whatever to me! But thinking of it as a real man weirds me out a bit.

By *Y MAN n ME OP   Couple  over a year ago

FIFE

"Don't get too distraught,lol,it might be us who've got the wrong end of the stick.

We've just checked the O.P's profile and they're both bi,so we'll just have to wait and see.

Watch this space,lol.

XXXX"

OK you lot i will make this clearer.... straight guys who want to give anal to a female.... is what i meant,but you'd be surprised how many straight guys want to take a strap on from a girl but would NEVER receive a real guy's cock,which is so much more erotic in our opinion. yes it may be that alot of folks either gender enjoy anal sex,real or strap on!

Try telling two lesbians with a strapon that it would be better and more erotic with a real cock

Dont know if its just me, but I'm a single woman and I love having a cock up my arse!

I've experienced anal, giving it, with one girl so far. She was into it before I met her and she loved it almost as much as the more normal vaginal. She enjoyed both finger and cock and orgasmed pretty quickly too!

So I think I'm going to have to look into it, as they say(lol), and learn about the finer points, and what exactly I should be doing!!

The same lady also played with me down there, and although she says her finger wasn't inside me but just on the very edge of it, she could have played there all night. I have to admit that she'd found a button I didn't even know I had!! lol

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

I've been fingerd and stuff its cool, feels good. wouldent mind trying a starp on if theres anybody willing!

» Add a new message to this topic