FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Party misconceptions

Party misconceptions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emjo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Reading

We hear from quite a few people that the party scene is not for them and assume that they must have misconceptions. We've been to many parties and some are great while others are just awful. If you've never been or just been to one how do you know?

Here comes the broad sweeping generalization which is bound to get shot down, but from our experience the large parties fall into 3 main categories for couples, mainly age based for some reason.

The young couples party - Not fully experienced in full swap, more of a way for fem-fem with the guys watching.

The middle group 30-50 - More of a normal party on the surface with couples same room full swap in private areas.

50+ parties - Fully naked from the word go with more of an emphasis on separate room swap.

The divisions are quite blurred and we've attended all types but they seem to follow one of those three models.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's a pretty good part analogy of the party scene as I see it too.

I'd definately agree that the older party goers are more inclined to get 'em off and go for it more readily than the others that you describe.

I think it's just a natural progression of people losing their inhibitions as they get older.

You get a lot less jealousy too with older couples, hence the enphorsis on seperate room play.

I was 50 before we started swinging, and have to say I've felt comfotable in the scenario you have described.

There will always be exceptions to every rule, as they say, but the underlying governing factor is confidence, don't you think?

Have to agree, the parties I have attended have often fallen in and around those categories, some cross over a little but quite accurate.

"That's a pretty good part analogy of the party scene as I see it too.

I'd definately agree that the older party goers are more inclined to get 'em off and go for it more readily than the others that you describe.

I think it's just a natural progression of people losing their inhibitions as they get older.

You get a lot less jealousy too with older couples, hence the enphorsis on seperate room play.

I was 50 before we started swinging, and have to say I've felt comfotable in the scenario you have described.

There will always be exceptions to every rule, as they say, but the underlying governing factor is confidence, don't you think? "

Not sure about the jealousy bit jack, surely if jealousy was involved separate room play is the way to go, out of site out of mind.

Maybe I just over analyse things sometimes, but when I hear things like, we enjoy separate room fun because we can open up more, it makes we wonder why some people feel they cannot open up in front of a partner.

"Not sure about the jealousy bit jack, surely if jealousy was involved separate room play is the way to go, out of site out of mind.

Maybe I just over analyse things sometimes, but when I hear things like, we enjoy separate room fun because we can open up more, it makes we wonder why some people feel they cannot open up in front of a partner.

"

Perhaps I should have used other words. What I meant to say was, when in seperate rooms you can be a different person. You can do things that you wouldn't do with your partner. For example, I don't much like anal sex, I do it with Kate, but not with playmates, but I wouldn't stop Kate doing it with a playmate if she wanted to. I like speaking during sex, Kate says I put her off when she hears me saying things to other ladies.

It's not jealousy, I agree, but do you understand my line of thought now I've been a bit more descriptive?

"Not sure about the jealousy bit jack, surely if jealousy was involved separate room play is the way to go, out of site out of mind.

Perhaps I should have used other words. What I meant to say was, when in seperate rooms you can be a different person. You can do things that you wouldn't do with your partner. For example, I don't much like anal sex, I do it with Kate, but not with playmates, but I wouldn't stop Kate doing it with a playmate if she wanted to. I like speaking during sex, Kate says I put her off when she hears me saying things to other ladies.

It's not jealousy, I agree, but do you understand my line of thought now I've been a bit more descriptive? "

3rd sentence of my reply should have read:

You can do things you wouldn't do with your partner present.

Makes a big difference to the meaning of my quote

What happened to Jelly, Ice Cream and Musical statues ....?

What a bunch of pervs ....

Kirsty

xxx xxx

your quite right about the party definitions

we have had a few of our own

these ones we like to be like a dinner party with limited numbers then a free for all in one room for everyone

but then yu have to make sure all will get on so you need to know your guests

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

No, no, no, all the above is wrong.

What happens at ALL parties is that you throw your keys in a bowl, and then you HAVE to shag the person whose keys you get. That's true that is, I read it in the News of the World.

"No, no, no, all the above is wrong.

What happens at ALL parties is that you throw your keys in a bowl, and then you HAVE to shag the person whose keys you get. That's true that is, I read it in the News of the World."

it was in womens weekly actually...but, how did you get to read that article?

i tend to disagree on the op definitions! Most partys ive been to have always been a varied age range. What we tend to find is all the older women cant get enuf off the younger men. Couples moan its couples only yet they al want the single men or the youngest of the couples and the women are stuck with middle aged hairy men pissed as a fart. With more mature women been unsociable coz some how feel threatend or jealous perhaps so unles ur in their gang ur getting evils all nite.

For us we find younger cpls at partys can afford to be picky. Then 35 -50s know how to party and its one huge orgy any1 join in. 50plus wel lets just say we have had some good conversations . . . . .

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"No, no, no, all the above is wrong.

What happens at ALL parties is that you throw your keys in a bowl, and then you HAVE to shag the person whose keys you get. That's true that is, I read it in the News of the World.

it was in womens weekly actually...but, how did you get to read that article?"

Um,,...er...Wiki-leaks? Yeah, that's it, Wiki-leaks, Scapegoat of the Year 2010.

like that

» Add a new message to this topic