FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bodystockings.

Bodystockings.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are countless pictures of ladies wearing stockings, suspenders and Basques etc. However, there are very few who wear bodystockings. With BS being kind of new, is this why we don't see many ladies wearing them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

body stockings have been around since i was a teen, probably longer than that even.

i think people just aren't that into wearing them.

As a man i have to say they are very hot to look at on a curvy woman!!

Unless your me..I look like a sausage been squeezed into its skin :')

Yes! Love em! Gallery piccies but note the 'CD' x x

"Unless your me..I look like a sausage been squeezed into its skin :')"

Nearly spat coffee all over my screen then

"Unless your me..I look like a sausage been squeezed into its skin :')"

Look very hot and I'm sure with nice colour a body stocking would be hot on you

"body stockings have been around since i was a teen, probably longer than that even.

i think people just aren't that into wearing them."

I genuinely didn't know that. I also thought they were new like t

the OP.

only have one myself and still yet to wear it out with pride to a club but there are a couple photos on here

I wore them in the 80s - they've been around for yonks

"There are countless pictures of ladies wearing stockings, suspenders and Basques etc. However, there are very few who wear bodystockings. With BS being kind of new, is this why we don't see many ladies wearing them?"

Would if I could find one to fit lol!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I finally bought one. Mainly because I got told that podgy women shouldn't wear them and that pissed me off so much I decided to try one. It doesn't look too bad.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have a selection and I love them....they are comfy to wear just not easy to get off quickly.... They do often have open crotch areas. ( I dislike the word "crotch" but what other word describes that area of clothing?

I've seen some nice ones on LH but the plus size models look great, they don't have a belly like mine, so probably not a good idea

Wifey is wearing one in our pics

"I finally bought one. Mainly because I got told that podgy women shouldn't wear them and that pissed me off so much I decided to try one. It doesn't look too bad."

Lady you would look hot in a bin bag!!

"I have a selection and I love them....they are comfy to wear just not easy to get off quickly.... They do often have open crotch areas. ( I dislike the word "crotch" but what other word describes that area of clothing? "
they should say they have heavenly access lol

By *b coupleCouple  over a year ago

southampton

They've been around a very very long time! late 60,s Earlier 70's

"I finally bought one. Mainly because I got told that podgy women shouldn't wear them and that pissed me off so much I decided to try one. It doesn't look too bad."

Someone called you podgy? bloody rude that is

I love my electric blue one... you kinda have to love all your curves as they do show them off... and expensive for a wear once item... Once you wash them they tend to have a life of their own...a tangled one !!

I love wearing them. especially in clubs. I have one with a "open" crutch which is a bit naughty.

Bristol

"I finally bought one. Mainly because I got told that podgy women shouldn't wear them and that pissed me off so much I decided to try one. It doesn't look too bad.

Someone called you podgy? bloody rude that is "

It wasn't aimed at me specifically; just someone suggesting only slim women should wear them. I have an awkward streak a mile wide hence my purchase.

"I love wearing them. especially in clubs. I have one with a "open" crutch which is a bit naughty. "

I'd only buy a crotchless one, can imagine they'd be a pain in the arse getting it off!

"They've been around a very very long time! late 60,s Earlier 70's

"

Before that even - Marilyn Monroe loved them

"I finally bought one. Mainly because I got told that podgy women shouldn't wear them and that pissed me off so much I decided to try one. It doesn't look too bad.

Someone called you podgy? bloody rude that is

It wasn't aimed at me specifically; just someone suggesting only slim women should wear them. I have an awkward streak a mile wide hence my purchase."

Oh I see, still rude aiming comments like that at women. I have a awkward streak too but am more than podgy

By *9rickyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm a serious fan of body stockings. They can look so hot on the right body.

"I'm a serious fan of body stockings. They can look so hot on the right body."

Anything can look hot on the right body.......what exactly is the right body??

"I've seen some nice ones on LH but the plus size models look great, they don't have a belly like mine, so probably not a good idea "

Your body shape looks similar to mine, and i wear them. If guys like your body they will like what you put on it. Just make sure it's the right size so you don't get lumps and bumps sticking out, that's when i look stupid when i wear something to small and bits of me start trying to escape haha.

Mmmmm fishnet bodystockings are soooooo sexy!

"I've seen some nice ones on LH but the plus size models look great, they don't have a belly like mine, so probably not a good idea

Your body shape looks similar to mine, and i wear them. If guys like your body they will like what you put on it. Just make sure it's the right size so you don't get lumps and bumps sticking out, that's when i look stupid when i wear something to small and bits of me start trying to escape haha."

Thats nice of you to say, ive looked at your pics and you look smaller than me. I have too many bits sticking out lol

"I've seen some nice ones on LH but the plus size models look great, they don't have a belly like mine, so probably not a good idea

Your body shape looks similar to mine, and i wear them. If guys like your body they will like what you put on it. Just make sure it's the right size so you don't get lumps and bumps sticking out, that's when i look stupid when i wear something to small and bits of me start trying to escape haha.

Thats nice of you to say, ive looked at your pics and you look smaller than me. I have too many bits sticking out lol "

You're taller than me and a larger size, but the shape is still the same proportionately, not just saying this either.

Just the clothes i'm wearing flatter my shape. I actually looked at your 6th picture and my hips are more bumpy than yours, yours are properly round and shapely but mine have 'saddlebags' you can't tell in my pics though. I am sneaky. I know how to hide stuff, that's all, you don't even need to.

I think you'd look fine in a body stocking, it is just getting that confidence to do it. At one time i wouldn't have gone near them for the same reason as you - my belly, there's a lot of types of body stockings i'd still avoid for this reason.

Was talking to one guy on here and we'd never met after months of speaking, one time we got talking about his looks and i said i thought he was hot, he was surprised and didn't think he was hot and didn't think i thought that about him and said the same about me, and i realised we just don't look at ourselves the way others do.

We should perv ourselves sometimes to get an idea what others think about us haha, hmmm i love my legs now and that and rate myself a bit higher after looking at my best features. Seriously i know i'm better looking then i think i am sometimes.

Oh we love them, Mr L goes wild when I put one of mine on and I just admit I love wearing them to clubs x

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

I love to see them, always seem to see them on women with a perfect shape though,,

Not sure I'd look as good, so never tried one

Bristol

"I love to see them, always seem to see them on women with a perfect shape though,,

Not sure I'd look as good, so never tried one "

Do it! I am a convert and you have a much better shape than me!

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

I have .. Pics on profile.. But never quite feel comfy in.... X

I love seeing my wife, and other women, in body stockings, it's a major turn for me. She enjoys wearythem, but it does get uncomfortable for her, so it's always a case of wearing them for foreplay and taking the body stocking of for actual sex.

» Add a new message to this topic